Slave Camp Ch. 26

Story Info
The girls retaliate for Leanne's former treatment of them.
6.4k words
4.66
10.1k
8

Part 26 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,279 Followers

"Do you have a status report for me?" Wanda asked Leanne when she returned to the office after dealing with Doug Benoit. "Any new business come in this morning while I was away?"

"No Ma'am. Whitaker finished one of his files and dropped it onto your desk for review. He said there wasn't much to it like you said. He said you would know what he meant."

"And you didn't push him for an explanation either did you?" Wanda asked. "And you don't have to call me ma'am with every sentence. You call me by name. I've told you that several times."

"Okay, Ma... uhhh Wanda. No I didn't press him." Leanne said. "He said you discussed the case with him. Carol Jenkins gave me one of her files and said you told her to turn it over to me. I haven't done much with it though. I've been pretty busy. Uhhh, in John's office." Leanne blushed. Wanda said she figured that part out. Leanne looked a little 'rumpled'.

"You might want to take your clothes off when he calls you. Then they won't get wrinkled. Or at least use a pillow to keep you knees from getting dirty." Wanda offered. "Find some tape and pull those carpet fibers off your knees then get back to work." She turned to go into her office, Leanne's former office. Leanne now would occupy the cubicle Wanda had vacated.

"Well, I did take them off." Leanne said. "John spanked me. He was angry about my behavior last week. After I got dressed he decided he wanted to have me blow him before I went back to my desk." Wanda could tell Leanne was upset. She suspected it was because of John's dismissive attitude. Spanked her and then made her blow him... HMMM Wanda enjoyed thinking about that scene. She did not hate Leanne but she certainly did not like her. Just a few weeks ago she had been terrified of the woman.

Today was Leanne's first day back to work since being enslaved. She had been nervous this morning. Wanda had warned her to not be in the least bit demanding of any of the employees. They had their jobs, she had hers. She would now process files like the others. Wanda would review them and deal with the customers. Wanda said she might let Leanne resume some of those duties later.

In Leanne's case Derek broke his rule of not letting a slave he owned be used sexually in the work place . John could use her as he pleased. Derek had told John there was no reason he should go without sex just because Leanne got herself enslaved. Like Wanda had expected, John had decided to take advantage of the offer this morning. She predicted Leanne would have the duty to get him off at least three or four times a week. Derek told John he would go with him to the slave sale some Saturday morning and help him find a 'house cleaner' if he wanted. But for the foreseeable future, Leanne would clean his pipes for him. Both men had laughed at the innuendo.

Wanda had worked all the previous week. John helped orient her to her new duties. Leanne would have been the better choice for that but she had decided to get stupid once again. She seriously regretted being contentious.

Her first night in her new home the whole group gathered for a little discussion. Sarah introduced Leanne to each member of the group as if she had not already met them. This was more a person to person introduction than a free woman meeting a friend's new acquisition. She did not mention what crime each girl had done to get enslaved or for how long. She talked instead about what the slave did as an occupation or special duty around the home. Like Lisa had begun to assume more of the garden management while Caroline was overall head girl with the right to punish.

Leanne still had not come to terms with being a slave. She knew she was collared but she did not feel she was like the other women. She was above them. She did not say this out loud. She was too smart for that but apparently not smart enough to prevent her mouth getting herself into trouble. Derek told her she would go back to work for the same company but according to John, in a reduced capacity. Leanne had remembered stories she heard of Karen, Derek's ex-wife. Lou and Sarah admitted later they had talked about Karen's refusal to work at one of the weekend parties. "If I am going to lose my job as office manager, then I don't want to work there at all!" she had declared. "Find me a job somewhere else or I'll just sit here. Or you can sell me." She remembered the part of Karen's not working and knew she had been sold to her ex-husband. She decided to issue her own ultimatum. She fully expected to get a little spanking now but she'd get her way in the long run.

Derek informed her the rest of Karen's story: how she was denied clothing while at home. "Fine, if you want to be here, you will be nude. I am going to levy that decree. Plus I am going to let the girls decide on a suitable punishment for you. We call it slave girl justice." Caroline took over the conversation and explained what that meant.

"If one of us offends another or she does not pull her weight around the house, the aggrieved girl can suggest a punishment. The other girls decide if the offense deserves to be penalized. We all know we can be called out so we make damn sure to be fair with each other. We have all asked for a little piece of your ass. You can consider that a form of restitution for how you treated us in the past."

"But you were slave girls! You were intended to be used." Leanne had protested. "Lou and Sarah brought you to the parties for that very reason."

"'Used' we could accept. We are used here. You took it way further than that." Rhonda hissed. "You abused us! Maybe not to the point of legal abuse, but certainly not far from it. You went out of your way to inflict pain! I can say this now that you can't do anything about it. You were a sadistic bitch!" Rhonda looked like she was close to losing her temper so Derek decided to step in.

"Naturally, I do not have to go along with what the group decides. So since you declared you are not going to work, I am not going to force you. Oh I could make you go to work or punish you for refusing, but I can't make you do a good job by beating you. You'd just mess up until you got fired." Derek stated. "I want everyone to do their jobs willingly and to the best of her ability. After all that is how we keep the group afloat and you fund your retirement accounts. But since you do not want to work you can stay here at the house and be my naked field slave. Just like my ex-wife Karen was. There is plenty of work to do around here. You will not wear a stitch of clothing from now until I decide otherwise." Leanne looked at him not quite believing what she was hearing. She honestly thought Derek was a bit of a wimp when it came to how he treated his girls.

"Now I will make a few exceptions to the totally nude idea. You can wear shoes and I will even allow those little ankle socks. To protect yourself from the sun you can wear a hat. The rest stays bare. You can also put on an apron if you are cooking to keep from getting burned. Your decree of what you are willing to do and what you are not pisses me off. So I am going to add to your punishment."

"All the girls are upset about the way you treated them so I am going to let the girls do whatever they want to you. Each of the girls you messed with will get a twenty four hour period to use you. She will have carte blanche. By that I mean as long as she does not go too far the woman can do what she wants, just like you did to them. If it is midweek, she can take a day off from work if she wants. She just has to coordinate with her boss and with Caroline who is head girl. You will be under the command of one of your fellow slaves from seven in the morning until seven the next day, when another woman takes over. Unless of course Caroline decides you need a day of rest to recover. Well I will add Wanda to that as far as a person to supervise. You can appeal to either of them as you go along."

"What do you mean by anything?" Leanne asked, horrified as her imagination ran wild.

"I mean you will serve your boss for the day as a slave's slave. She will supervise your assigned tasks. She can use you sexually. They know they cannot cause any damage. They can do what you did to them at those weekend parties." Derek explained. Every one of the slaves were grinning broadly. They had hoped or something like this as part of the slave girl justice decree. To have Derek just give Leanne to them thrilled each of them. Leanne saw their leers.

"Fuck that! That's too harsh!" Leanne declared. "Alright, you win. I'll go back to work at the agency in the morning. I'll do my fucking job. I'd rather work as an accountant than a naked toy for another slave."

"No, you won't. Not tomorrow and probably not for a week or so." Derek said, leaning close. " I thought I just made it clear that I DO NOT LET MY SLAVES DICTATE TO ME!" he declared loudly, his anger obvious. You could hear a pin drop as the others sat and watched. Leanne's eyes grew wide. She had never imagined this side of Derek. She thought him a wimp.

"I have mellowed a bit over the past year. You can ask Rhonda and Caroline how life was their first few weeks as my slaves. They got their butts whipped the very first day. If they did not do as ordered immediately I'd spank them. I cut them zero slack. Two weeks after she became a slave Rhonda broke one of my rules and I sent to slave camp. We eventually learned to get along. Our system evolved as I got more girls. But make no mistake of WHO is in charge. It is NOT YOU! STRIP!"

Terrified, Leanne stood and began to remove her tee shirt and jeans. She had not put on any additional clothing since allowed to dress when Derek and Wanda assumed ownership earlier that day. She trembled and almost fell as she tried to pull her jeans off her feet. Derek pulled her over his lap and began to blast away at her butt and thighs with his hand. Derek rarely spanked anyone. The last time he had spanked a girl was Bev and that was merely a token spanking for play. He fully intended to teach Leanne a painful lesson. "Caroline get the leather paddle and a rod please." he said as he paused to catch his breath. Leanne laid bawling over his lap, her butt already bright red. He resumed the spanking but at a slower pace.

When Caroline returned with the implements he told Leanne to get up. She laid there. "I said, GET UP!" he thundered and pushed her hips off his lap until her knees hit the floor. and pulled the woman to her feet by her upper arm roughly. None of the women had seen him manhandle a woman like this before. "Bend over and put your forearms on the chair. Spread your legs." He pulled back his arm and swung the leather paddle. The sound it made startled everyone. It was as loud as a pistol shot. Every woman in the room jumped or at least flinched including Sarah and Lou. Four more blows followed. Leanne screeched at every one. He stopped and told her stand. She did, but barely. "I'm not going to use the rod today." Derek told the trembling woman once she regained enough of her composure to listen. "But if you disobey me again I will stripe your ass with it myself. Is that clear?" "Yes, Sir!" the woman said, thoroughly cowed.

"Rhonda, take her to your room and clean her up, please. Then bring her back." Derek said in his normal conversational voice. He glanced around the room. All the slaves were staring. Lou had a neutral expression and Sarah had a barely concealed smile. Wanda grinned when he looked at her and raised his eyebrows. "Alright let's get back to business."

When Leanne returned she immediately approached Derek. She stood in front of him in the 'present' position and apologized for her behavior. Derek suspected Rhonda had coached her. He said thank you but he meant what he said and she would stay nude at home for at least a month, only getting dressed when she left the property. Leanne's eyes widened slightly in surprise. She had expected him to relent once she apologized. "And the other stuff?" she asked, hesitantly, her lip trembling. She feared what he would say.

"Oh yes that stands as well. And that is just from ME." Derek said. "What I am assigning as your punishment for trying to give me your terms. You will still face slave girl justice from the group. That is now a separate issue. I know they are thinking about it." When told to find a place to sit, Leanne sat quietly as far over to one side as she could get and still be in the room. She did not even retort when Caroline handed her a towel and told her to sit on that.

"We don't want your pussy juice on the furniture." Caroline stated with a grin. "'And if you tell me you aren't wet, I'll bend you over and check myself. Fear, anticipation, or just having a hot butt. I know you are at least damp."

"I bet Leanne does not test you again." Wanda said later that night when they retired to bed. "Did you hear she called me Ma'am when she addressed me later? Clarice gets her tomorrow since she will be here. She asked me today about getting Leanne's toys or at least the big strap on Leanne used on us at the party. I called John to ask him if I could have the stuff. I had to tell him what happened. He laughed and said it sounded like she fully deserved it. He wished he had seen the show. He's bringing her bag of toys to the office."

"I knew John was wholeheartedly pissed at her for how she acted last week." Derek said. "But I'm surprised he said that."

"I got the impression things have been a little rocky at home between him and Leanne." Wanda offered. "We used to think Leanne role-played slave girl for him at home and then she was the bitch at the parties. But I think she has been trying to dictate things to him too. She certainly was doing it somewhat at the office. Making decisions for him. They were generally good business decisions but it caused friction when she made some without consulting him first. We all noticed that at work."

Now in her office, Wanda considered the past week and Leanne's return to the office even though she had not finished her ordeal. Derek was true to his word. The following morning at seven Clarice took control of the scared older woman and marched her out to her shop. An hour or so later, Clarice came back inside to ask Derek permission to drive into town to pick up a bag from Wanda. Derek told her, 'Of course!' He wondered if Leanne was fully aware which bag they were to fetch. Her anxious expression told him she probably did. Clarice turned to Leanne and told her to go put on the tee shirt and jeans she wore the previous day and to brush her hair. When Leanne turned to comply Derek could see her butt was scarlet. He smiled at Clarice.

"I wonder if she is dumb enough to put on a bra or panties." Clarice said in a low tone. "If she is, we won't be leaving for another fifteen minutes. I'll have her over my lap for another session." When Leanne returned it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples stood tall. "Open your jeans and show me." Clarice ordered. "Good girl." she said when Leanne exposed her bare mons.

After helping Cheryl and Kat clear the dishes Leanne was called into the living room. She shuddered when she saw her bag on the coffee table. "Let's show the Boss what you learned to do today," Leanne ordered.

"Please, I'm terribly sore! Not again." Leanne pleaded.

"What did I tell you I would do if you argued?" Clarice asked as she smiled.

"That you'd do it for me. Then, after I was spanked, I'd do it anyway." Leanne said quietly. She stepped to the bag and opening it, took out two large dildos and a tube of lube. She quickly rubbed lube all over one of the dildos. She squatted down and pushed the one without lube up her vagina. it took her only a few strokes to have it embedded to the flange. She held it in place and grabbed the other dildo. This one was more difficult to line up. She winced and groaned with pain as she worked it up her rectum. Finally it was seated all the way inside. She stood up, holding the dildos in place "I am a three hole slut. Two of my holes are full right now but my mouth is free for use if you want." she announced to the room. Clarice clapped. The other girls giggled.

"It took us a while today to teach her that trick." Clarice said. "She cried and begged but I told her the same thing she told me the very first day we met and she bent me over and shoved that same dildo up my ass. Leanne tell them what that was."

"Get used to it." Leanne said miserably. Derek told Clarice Leanne better not shit on the floor when she pulled out the dildo.

"I don't think she has anything left inside her. I flushed her out a few times today. The last time just before everybody got home. But just in case, I'll send her outside to remove them." Clarice said. "Leanne, go outside and pull them out. You can carry one of them back inside in your hand. The other in your mouth.You get to chose which one. You'll need one hand free to open the door. Then you can wash them and put them back in the bag." Leanne hustled to the door holding a hand in front and the other in back. Clarice opened the door for her and shut it again when she left.

"Damn isn't that a bit harsh?" Derek asked. Clarice shook her head and said she barely gave Leanne half what she dished out the first weekend they met. The others agreed.

"I was more careful stretching her asshole than she was for me. And I did not pound her nearly as hard as she did." Clarice said. "I was scared I'd do damage which was more consideration than she gave me or probably any of us. I'll leave her butt alone the rest of the night though. Unless she gives me a hard time about licking me. Then she'll spend the night plugged. You should see the one she has in her bag. it is huge. It will hurt going in even after she has been loosened up. I know it has been well used. It has probably been up many girls' asses."

Wanda gave Leanne the next twenty four hours off. But Thursday morning Cheryl stayed home with Lou's permission. Leanne was again put through her paces. When the others came home from work, Cheryl was out front of the house with Leanne bent over a padded wooden sawhorse, her legs spread wide and tied to the sawhorse supports. Cheryl greeted each new arrival with a "yippee kai yaay" holding her cowboy hat high in one hand while slapping Leanne's ass with the other giving Leanne a few hard pumps with her pelvis. Between each person getting home, she would pull the dildo out and sip her beer. She would add a little lube and reinsert the dildo for each arrival. Leanne had long finished bawling and simply grunted in pain when the dildo was pressed through her sphincter each time.

Friday was another day of rest and recuperation. But Saturday and Sunday, Kat and Rhonda had their way with Leanne. Each woman still had their household jobs to do. A nude Leanne followed them around like a puppy dog being ordered to heel or sit then directed to help with the task at hand. Most often the two women wore the strapon belted to her groin. Leanne carried the tube of lubricant tied to a string hanging from her collar. It was her job to lube the dildo before presenting her rectum for impalement.

"Okay. I am taking Leanne to the office in the morning and dropping her off." Wanda announced at dinner Sunday evening. "Rhonda had her Saturday and Kat has her today because they cannot get off work easily. Lisa tells me she can get off anytime since she is friends with her boss. Caroline has classes and needs to decide if she wants to skip a few classes or cut her time short. They will both get back to me to determine which days they get Leanne. Derek and I go to court for Benoit's trial in the morning."

"Bring him home if you get him and we will all kick him in the nuts for what he did to you." Rhonda offered loudly to cheers and laughter around the table.

"I think he would actually prefer that if it got him out of what I have planned for him." Wanda said. "I'll tell y'all tomorrow night at supper if it works out." Her comments got laughter.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,279 Followers
12