Slave Camp Ch. 28

Story Info
Lenore decides to join the group.
8.8k words
4.59
8.4k
5

Part 28 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,279 Followers

"I have no intention of getting pregnant, Derek." Lenore said with a grin. "My life right now is in enough turmoil. New job, new relationships. I need stability. Something solid I can count on. And I admit to getting a little turned on just imagining submitting to someone. I love to just lose myself in somebody else. I did that last night with Lou and Sarah and again with Wanda. Then you came in. At the end I did not pay attention to who was where or what they were doing. It was just full sensation. I have the need to let others run the show."

"You came up with all that in between screwing and sleeping or while you showered?" Derek asked, amused.

Lenore shook her head."I saw a shrink part time over the past year. A woman who went to school with my cousin Marge and practices in New Orleans. I wondered why I was so unhappy when I was a new bride. Part of it was Doug's treatment of me. Well, NON- treatment. He ignored me except for sex and those few times we went out to a company function or even more rarely with friends. I was nothing more than arm candy in public. He spent a lot of time with his cousin and friends partying. Anyway, Kelly, the shrink, told me I have a dependent personality. I need structure."

"Sarah recognized that last night. Or at least picked up that I was aroused thinking about being a part of the group even if my place was sorta on the side." Lenore offered. "especially if sex is involved." Derek asked what she meant by 'on the side'. "Not being the principle figure but still a part of things. I don't need to be the center of attention. What I hate is being totally ignored as a nonentity and left to flounder on my own. I start to come apart at the seams."

Others started emerging from various parts of the house. Derek told Lenore they would talk later but to feel free to join in with the group as much as she wanted today. Caroline organized breakfast. Clarice asked if they were going to butcher hogs this morning. Derek said the pigs would hang for a day and they would cut up the meat in the morning. He gave a quick explanation of ATP breaking down. Muscle fibers contracting and then relaxing. He saw he was losing her and said, "Meat will be better if we wait." Of course Clarice and Bev wanted to go see the hogs hanging so they headed out as soon as the breakfast dishes were cleared.

Wanda suggested to Lenore she go home and get a change or two of clothing depending on if she wanted to stay through the weekend or just today. Lenore left saying she would be back soon.

"Do we really need another girl around here?" Derek asked, when he got Sarah, Lou and Wanda in private. Both mothers were cuddling their babies having just changed their diapers and nursed them. "I mean we got two girls to a bed now. Well, Bev has her own but Bonnie is gonna be back in a few months. Being head girl Caroline has her own room. Ginger stays with you when she is here. I am guessing you have a very full bed unless you are treating her like a pet and making her sleep on the floor. The kitchen almost looks like a chow hall when meal time rolls around! " Sarah asked with a grin what he thought about Lenore herself and did he enjoy what he found when he came inside last night. 'You know I did. I heard you guys ask her if I fucked her and how she liked it. My point is do we really need to take in any more strays?"

All three women said they were looking at each woman one case at a time. "Ginger has been going through a little discipline. I have been curtailing her outside activities for months as punishment because she tried to avoid me and that pissed me off. That is between me and her. But I have already told her I am thinking about letting her off the leash a little as long as she behaves. She'll still want to come out here often to see her daughters. She loves that the two sisters are working together on a project. Bev really likes it here. She willingly gave up casual dating to be part of the group. She said it is more fun to play with girls here. Kat and Cheryl were completely hetero when they got enslaved. Well outside of a little experimenting, but now they are frequently having sex with Bev. I think they would rather play with other girls now than with you."

"In other words, things are settling nicely for the most part. We have a routine and it is working." Lou offered. "Leanne is a fly in the ointment. The girls still seriously want to fuck her over for the way she treated them. They also want to see her go to a weekend party. Now that in itself says something. They know they will be required to fuck and suck and be used as toys, their words, but have asked for it just to see Leanne get hers. They want to watch her taken down a few pegs by others. They know it will be mental anguish for the woman to be used as a slave slut by her former friends. I say if Leanne comes around and becomes a part of the group, we keep her. If not we get rid of her, no matter if she brings in some good revenue from her paycheck. We can re-home her like a stray cat and still get our money's worth. Yes Bonnie is a consideration but not for a few months. She is Wanda's daughter and as such is entitled to come live here if she wishes as another free woman. She was part of the group all summer so we know she fits in well. And we have room for Lenore. We simply have to make a few adjustments."

"So you are telling me all three of you support bringing Lenore in as a free woman playing slave." Derek summarized. "And let the rest progress like it has." The three nodded.

"Oh she is not gonna have a free ride. We are gonna sit down and give her rules. She already readily accepted the idea of no sex outside the group. We explained letting her participate would mean we define her role as a part of negotiation. Some things like no outside sex or even dating is non-negotiable. Others like how much freedom she would be allowed and what we could do to her could be as simple as letting her come and go as she pleased and participate when she wanted. She actually said she needed more restriction than that and said she wanted to think about how far she wanted to commit. I think she wants to jump in with both feet but has a few reservations which is smart on her part." Wanda said. "Now, if she does join up, and is willing to contribute a portion of her pay to the household, I say let her."

"We are all pretty dependent on each other. We accept each other and our rules for the group." Wanda continued. "And we have consequences. I have been trying to establish my dominance and I have been successful doing that at work. But here I am still the junior free woman. You know you can give me an order or spank me and I will accept it. For instance I know full well that if I pissed Sarah off or broke a rule, she would not hesitate to beat my butt." Sarah giggled and nodded, shrugging. "It's just the way it is. I am almost three years older but she was in charge of me and still is. That role is set. Maybe not in stone but certainly in acrylic or something else that is hard. I can't really seeing hierarchy changing. I'm not sure what Lou and Sarah do between each other if they think the other is out of line. Not my place to even ask, but I know I would submit to their discipline if it was warranted. Think of the pecking order in chickens. But at the same time of giving up some of my freedom I know I have a home and a family. Real security."

"Lenore is looking for that security." Lou said. "She may change later but for now she needs it. Even playing role games in college was a sense of security for her. Look at her age. She was in school until almost twenty four and is not quite thirty right now. Out of that time she was with Doug for only a couple years. So for four years she was either searching or floundering or something. We did not delve that far into her history but I plan to. I think she fell for Doug's bullshit because she was needy and he came along at the right time. Now she regrets it. Fortunately she did not get burned too bad. No kids."

Derek joked, 'So what penalty do you levy on me if I piss you all off?"

"You fuck us but we lay there like cold fish.' Sarah said. "A blow job turns into where we hold your cock in our mouth and breath on it but that is about it. We punish you by frustrating you."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's try that" Derek said grinning. He immediately laughed as all three women attacked him kissing and fondling him while laughing as they told him the alternative was they tied his naked ass down and teased him relentlessly until he agreed with them.

In the end, Derek agreed to let Lenore join the group if she really wanted. "I did not even think to ask her about birth control, Derek. I'm glad you asked." Wanda giggled.

"If she joins us, she will get implanted." Lou said. "Both implants, contraceptive and the one that blocks her period."

"That beauty is one hot piece of ass! We will share you, but we get first dibs on you and your cock." Wanda added, giggling.

Early afternoon, Derek was sitting on the porch, his rifle stripped and on the table in front of him as he carefully cleaned each part when Lenore pulled into the yard. She got out lugging a large suitcase and carrying a hanger with some clothes."I'd help but I got gun solvent on my hands." he said. Lenore called back and said no problem, she could handle it. As she passed him Derek told her to put her clothes away and come back to sit with him. She could have one of the mixed drinks inside or a beer. But whichever she chose, bring him a beer. He sat quietly.

Wanda saw Lenore come in and directed her to the proper bedroom and helped her put away her clothing. They met Derek on the porch and gave him his beer. They watched him work on his rifle. "So have you been thinking about things?" Derek asked directly.

"Yes Sir." Lenore responded. "I brought back some casual work type clothes and some for me to wear to the office with Wanda on Monday and Tuesday. I can get more later. I'd like to stay for the time being. I want to see how you guys live before I dive in."

"Okay, Outside of jumping in bed with us, what do you see as your role here?" Derek asked. Wanda stifled a giggle and looked at Derek. He wanted Lenore to define her role and not just have them dictate. She suspected Derek was not going to let her get away with much. She kept her own mouth shut.

"Well, like I said earlier. I need structure. My happiest times were when I had strict rules to follow." Lenore said. "I am guessing by now you talked with Lou, Sarah and Wanda. They told you how my roommates and I role played being slaves and owners." Derek nodded. "Both ways, being the one in charge or the minion, I had rules to follow, a structure I had to adhere to. It was kinky. One week being in charge of another girl and not knowing if the next the week you would still be in charge or the girl would be telling you what to do. We all did well in school and got along happily at home. We kept each other's asses in line. Literally"

Derek nodded. "I noticed you had a few gap years between that and when you actively dated and then married Doug Benoit".

Lenore blushed deep red as she nodded. "I was dreading you asking me about that. I had to move home. That meant I was under my Mom's rules. Well, my sister was over a lot too. They knew about me and my roommates playing slave girl and owner. They were both okay with me doing stuff sexually with another girl. My sister is openly bi leaning toward lesbian. Mom is bi and fairly dominant. I'm sure she had her own thing going but... She likes her rules to be followed in her house. Nothing sexual happened but she'd ground me or even spank me if something was not done around the house to her standards. It was like being in junior high or high school all over. The only real difference was I was older and had a paycheck to put in the bank. I still had a curfew. They knew I was sexually active but I had to ask to stay out late or even sleep over. You can't know how humiliating it is to tell your mother you want permission to sleep over with guy or a girlfriend until you have that as your reality."

"I tried living on my own in an apartment twice. I got depressed, seriously depressed. I begged Mom to let me move back in both times. She suggested I move in with Dee. Dee said I'd have the same rules as at home and she'd paddle me whenever I messed up. If I was gonna risk get spanked, I'd rather it be by my Mom than my sister. I met Doug and we dated a while. When he proposed I moved in with him for six months before we got married. That was a mistake. It was as much to get out of Mom's house as anything. Mom told me the same thing."

"And now?" Derek asked. "How did she react today when you told her you were coming here?"

"Mom was pissed off when I told her I went home with the office manager of the Waddsworth firm where she knew I was interviewing. I mean she got very upset. Apparently she assumed it was Leanne. Next thing I knew she had Dee and Marge over at the house reading me the riot act and giving me the third degree." Lenore said. "Full intervention time."

"When Marge heard it was Wanda she backed off. Then she asked if I was going to get my ass tattooed. When I said 'you mean like Sarah and Lou', she laughed out loud and said if I had seen those tats it meant I had already given up my own ass. I still did not know what the tats meant. I did not know all your girls wear the tat on her butt."

"Marge told me the last couple girls you indentured wound up full slaves so be careful." Lenore said.

'Is that how she said it?" Wanda asked. Lenore fidgeted. Then shook her head.

"She is pissed at me but said I have to live my own life." Lenore reported. "Even if that included playing dumb ass games or indenturing myself."

"She told me if I was stupid enough to let myself get enslaved it was on me." Lenore said."Marge and Dee both said they would be happy to welt my butt when I messed up if it was just the discipline I needed. I told them to kiss my ass and left."

"I'm confused about Dr. Marge. I thought her last name was Wright. I met a couple who said she was married to the guy's cousin. His name was Dr. Marcus Angelle. Damn! I feel dumb. Same last name. So you are all related?"

"Yeah, Marge uses her maiden name as a doctor. And her husband, my cousin, is pretty submissive to Marge, at least in private. His submitting to her is a family secret that everybody knows. Guess that runs in the family. Marcus is a lot older than me and technically a second cousin. We all call each other cousins. But within the family Marge's name is still Angelle and her name legally. And she is considered a cousin too. As a doctor, when she speaks people listen. I haven't really kept up with all the family gossip. But I know Jasmine, Marge and Dee all go to those weekend parties. Which is something else I want to talk about later."

"I met Doug at a party Jasmine had. She is a lawyer you know. She thought he was cute but I don't think she knew what an ass he is."

"Well you came back here today so we assume you want to stay at least for a while." Derek said. "What is it you are looking for?"

"A place to belong." Lenore said. "I don't want to be a collared slave. I really don't. I want to be a free woman. Well, I know I'd have rules to follow here but that would be good for me. Can I ask what Dee and Marge were talking about when they said indentured girls getting enslaved?" Derek told her briefly about Kat's contract and Leanne's bet. "Oh. Well sounds like Leanne was stupid to try to run away. And from how you said it Kat almost wanted to be enslaved."

"And you don't?" Wanda asked. "Or at least play one?" Lenore blushed. She shrugged and admitted it did appeal to her a bit especially the sex part. Lou and Sarah approached and listened in on the conversation.

"Well, let's say you want to role play being a slave girl for Derek and by extension, us." Lou offered. "One day he decides to blister your ass for some reason. I mean really take the hide off your butt. It doesn't matter if he had a reason or if he was just in the mood to do it. You decide you want the game over. Should you be able to do that? As a free woman you are entitled to change your mind at any time of course but as a slave you would have to submit to whatever he decided as long as it is legal."

"No. I know a slave doesn't just submit when in the mood. I shouldn't be allowed to chicken out or refuse either. Marge did say you treat all your girls fairly. She said that right after she said you enslaved every girl you wanted. Marge said you could go to a coffee shop for coffee and a week later the server would be wearing your collar." Laughter broke out.

"I guess what I am saying is I want something like a full service indenture, but without the collar." Lenore said. "I want to be a slave here in private but not in public. I want to appear free in public to avoid the stigma. And I don't want to go serve as a slave at those weekend parties. Marge made a point to tell me if I showed up at one of those parties collared, she would ream my ass and make me lick her pussy and ass to teach me a lesson. Dee said she would spank the shit out of me. Dee didn't say it out loud because Mom was standing there but she would probably work me over like Marge, sister or not."

"What you are describing sounds similar to what Sarah has with Ginger" Lou said. She went into detail how Ginger was serving ten years as an unofficial slave who did not wear a collar. She had not got a tattoo yet but in all other respects she was treated as a slave there on the hacienda. In her case she had her own home and did not live on the hacienda full time. But to give teeth to her contract, she could be indentured for five years at any time at Sarah's whim. And that indenture was a regular full service indenture contract that could be sold. So it was a very serious arrangement.

Lenore sucked in her breath and shuddered imagining agreeing to such an agreement. "So you effectively own her for fifteen years? I mean if you time indenturing her at the end of her slave term." she asked Sarah in a whisper. Sarah nodded and said unless she chose to release Ginger. "Wow just thinking about agreeing to something like that is... uhhh... is scary. How long would you want my original term to be? I mean ten years would be make me forty. And I was thinking about someday having a baby. I'd have to find that special someone though. And I know I wouldn't be dating while a slave." She took a couple deep breaths.

"I'm NOT looking for a reason to back out." Lenore said quickly. "I'm just running through the possibilities in my head."

Sarah said, "Well, say you had a term of five years and after four you wanted to start looking for a baby daddy or a husband. If Derek released you, fine. Otherwise, he could just indenture you for the next five years and essentially own your ass. You'd stay right here. You'd have no choice in the matter. You'd be a true slave in everything but what color collar you wore. You'd be taking one hell of a risk. It is a big step and you need to seriously think about it." Lenore nodded.

"And the weekend parties?" Lenore asked quietly. Sarah grinned and said that would be up to Derek if she went as a free woman or a slave or even attended a party at all. "So another possible penalty to make sure I comply and am a good girl." The three women nodded.

Lenore suddenly changed the subject. "As an accountant I think about money. Do I turn over all my income except what goes into my retirement fund like a real slave, too?"

Lou laughed. "Faced with totally giving up your freedom for the next several years and you ask about the money. Yep sounds like an accountant. But the answer is probably not. First we don't know what you will offered as a salary. Do you know Wanda?" Wanda shook her head and said she had an idea but not for sure. "Well you would be expected to contribute significantly to the household. The slaves all contribute differing amounts because of their salaries. But we'd be fair. We'll have to think about that."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,279 Followers