Slave Camp Ch. 32

Story Info
Activities at the party. Bonnie is back.
7.7k words
4.64
9.6k
5

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

Derek , Wanda, Sarah and Lou sat on the porch that evening, Sarah and Lou nursing their babies. It was one of those warmer Fall evenings in south Louisiana. Mosquitoes were still out in major numbers but the porch was tightly screened. The temperatures would fall off soon. "I have not gone two days only pumping before!" Lou exclaimed. "And I could not believe how much I would miss this little boy. There were several times either Sarah or I wanted to just come home and the other would talk us down!"

"You coulda had one of the slave girls suck your tits to relieve the pressure." Wanda giggled. "No way could I do that. I pumped myself too. Oh I did have a couple of the slaves suck my nipples because it felt good. But it is completely different from feeding one of these little tykes. Derek did a good job. He's a good Daddy."

Derek, grinned. "So you approve of the way Bev and I took care of the boys? At least we managed to keep them alive." The women flipped him off grinning. "We stayed in bed fucking until the boy's crying got on our nerves enough we had to stop to attend to them." he said. Once again, he got a middle finger raised from each woman, accompanied by grins.

"Okay, when are you you gonna tell me what happened at the party?" Derek asked. Sarah smiled and said what happens at the party stays at the party. This time it was Derek's turn to raise a middle finger. "The girls did not seem as, well, not upset but subdued and needing a rest as previous parties. Leanne and Ginger looked like they had been rode hard and put away wet."

"They were." Lou said. "Both came to one or the other of us at various times to beg us to intervene." Derek asked if they did. "Nope. We made sure they they got their full night's sleep and were fed. Beyond that they served as a slave girl should- when called, they answered. I had Dr. Marge examine each one once when they complained their pussies and especially their assholes could not take any more." Lou laughed. "Marge told them they could take a whole lot more screwing and each time, bent the woman over and screwed her after the examination. She said that was to prove they were good to go and if they complained again it better for for a good reason or she would spank them. She winked at us when the slaves were not looking."

"I'll tell you what happened at the party but I want you to understand Sarah and I do not condone some of it. We have missed several parties and they have changed up the program a bit. We were not asked for our vote about how future parties would be conducted and a few things went on this time that we thought was cruel." Lou began. At Derek's expression, she amended her comment. "Alright, the previous parties were cruel if you looked at it from the slave's point of view. Getting your ass reamed while getting spanked is not pleasant by any standard. But it IS part of being a judicial slave or what you might be subjected to if a slave. In general, most people have little regard for a slave as a person. That has been the prevailing theme of the parties."

"Mostly for Sarah and I, we looked at these parties as a way to network and have some wild sex at the same time. Using a slave without regard for her feelings is just part of the game. We have talked about not taking the girls any more unless they do something to deserve it. That being said, Leanne and Ginger are still going to attend a couple more parties. We decided on that as punishment for past deeds."

"It was that rough?" Derek asked, surprised. He had argued before about the girls being used harshly and both Sarah and Lou had vetoed his concerns, saying the ends justified the means and there were rules in place to prevent actual abuse. "Did they move to the abuse area?" Lou shook her head and said no abuse, but the nature of the USE had turned more cruel than she felt justified.

"If we could take male slaves, I'd have offered up Doug in a heartbeat." Wanda said. "But I hated seeing our girls getting dropped into the pot. Well except for Leanne. I actually relished watching her getting taken by women who not long ago were her friends and peers. Who she joked with as they watched her ream my ass as I cried. Then the next Monday she would act all professional and and friendly at work. I'm going to act professional when we go to work tomorrow morning, but I will know she is having a problem sitting. I am going to have a hard time not gloating." Wanda admitted. "And if she bitches at all, I am going to tear her up. I'm not sure what I might do yet. But she will know just how I felt all those times after a party."

"Ginger needs to attend a couple more parties too." Sarah said. "Unlike Leanne, she did not hurt our girls. She has just been an egotistical bitch and needs to be taken down a few pegs. She overstepped her bounds and I am going to reel her in hard." Derek told them what Bev had even said about her mother being her own worst enemy. And how she and Clarice each had twenty percent interest in the company. "Yeah, I discovered after I demanded my thirty percent to bail the company out she had two daughters who owned the other forty percent. I never learned their names. I never looked to see who any of other stockholders might be until recently when I thought about a proxy vote. But that is another issue. Let me tell you how the party went down."

"Ginger actually took my order to explain how she got in trouble to heart. I told her to explain how she got to where she was serving as an unofficial slave. She stood up and announced she had fucked up in the management of her company. Her words. She said she finally found somebody to bail her out after the banks refused to help. She pointed at me. 'The cost was high. I saved my company at the cost of my ass. I have agreed that I am now for all practical purposes Sarah Lafitte's slave. Even though I am not wearing a collar I am her slave. If I balk or if she just decides to do so, she can collar me as a full service indenture. I am totally at her mercy.' "

"You should have heard the gasps, giggles and exclamations from some of the women who knew her well." Sarah offered. "They knew full well how much just having to say that publicly was tearing Ginger up inside. She almost shook with the humiliation. I'm sure several felt sorry for her. But not enough to not use her hard." Sarah said. "She was a VERY popular girl. She ate more pussy at that one party than she probably had the whole past year combined. It seemed like every time I saw her on Friday night and Saturday morning, she had her face planted in some woman's crotch. She asked me at one point to go to the bathroom to pee. She said she had swallowed so much pussy juice her stomach sloshed and she hardly had an appetite left for food." Sarah laughed.

"Leanne did essentially the same thing. She told all about how she bet you because she wanted to buy me at auction cheaply. She went into detail how she was going to ring me and use me at the firm and how you were nice and had not decided to either tattoo her or pierce her like she deserved. I mean she really fell on her sword. She was doing her damnedest to make Sarah, Lou and I happy. We just told her she better make her speech good. How slave girl justice had to be fully served. Every girl we have told me she was satisfied Leanne did what they wanted. Actually a few told me Leanne went far beyond what she expected." Wanda said.

"Good, because I want the women to get along. I cannot control what they do at the party but I can here at home. So her self -humiliating speech satisfied them. But you say she is still going to more parties?" Derek said.

Sarah nodded. "We can't look weak. I don't want to stop going altogether. The benefits are enormous. We don't sit on our asses while the girls get screwed. If we aren't using a girl ourselves we are walking around watching our girls. And talking to the women. We don't want to really boycott but we are going to word our decreased participation as a protest of some of the new activities."

"What activities?" Derek asked. "It seemed rough before!"

"They have started letting the girls fight." Lou said. "Not exactly fighting but wrestling for domination. Some of women even make side bets on the girls." Derek said he thought fighting was illegal for slaves. Prize fighting in any form was considered abuse because of the potential to force a slave to risk permanent damage. Boxing, and martial arts was restricted to free people who had a choice to participate. "That is for professional fighting. Remember we have lawyers among the women. No laws are being broken. They had established rules. No punching or kicking the body, just open handed slapping and nothing to the neck and face. From what I understand some of the women were disappointed hair pulling was forbidden. Wrestling holds, pinching and almost anything else like gouging are allowed. And believe me, some of those slave girls were mean as snakes. As you can guess breasts and pussies are the primary targets. They'd do their very best to tear up each other's pussies. One group of owners wanted the slaves to wrestle an opponent by random draw. The wanted the whole group of slaves to be risked and some names pulled out of a hat to compete. Others wanted a challenge system. Apparently some of the slaves really do not like each other. This is a way for them to get a little payback. The match goes until one slave submits or if any blood is drawn. Pain is fine but blood is not."

Derek said, "Dr Marge said her nurse was gonna get her ass handed to her sooner or later when I took Rhonda and Caroline for the implants. She did not tell me how. I guess this is it."

"Yeah, a couple of the girls wanted a piece of her for being a bitch when they went to see Marge." Sarah said. "The girl can fight though. She took on two challengers and seriously kicked their asses. They were crying and begging to give up within minutes even knowing what the penalty would be." Derek asked about the penalty. "Winning slave girl gets thirty minutes with the loser. And that was generally the same as the fight, slapping, pinching, gouging etc. Plus the winner got to use a dildo if she wanted it. Every one of the winners did."

"And that is sanctioned by the owners?" Derek asked aghast. The three free women nodded.

"It may not last, but has apparently gone on for the last couple of parties. Some of the women were doing this in private and suggested it to the group board to continue it as a big competition." Lou said "I'm guessing it will fizzle out. Some of the girls will decide they can't win so they won't want to take the risk." Derek asked about coercion. "Oh I'm sure there is some, but I'm not going to get involved. And we are not going to let our girls participate." Sarah giggled.

"Well, not anymore." Sarah said. "Several girls wanted a shot at Leanne for obvious reasons. She was extra cruel when she was free. We refused to let her participate. But Clarice asked us to let her challenge Marge's nurse, the one who I said won her two fights so easily." Derek began to get angry they had let Clarice fight.

"Clarice said she was going to punish the nurse for humiliating Rhonda and Caroline at the clinic their last visit. The nurse was gloating and said she would love to stick her hand up Clarice's pussy while she screamed and begged. She did that to her first two opponents. There was a whole bunch of cheering and catcalling from the sidelines. You'd have thought it a Roman Coliseum with the losers getting killed. Even the girl's owners were vocal and told their girls to suck it up if they could not win. "Sarah said. "I tried to talk Clarice out of fighting but she said she wanted the nurse to pay and she insisted I let her." Derek said Clarice did not look like she'd been in a fight.

Wanda said, "That's because for her it wasn't a fight. She stood there calmly until the nurse made a move and she flipped the girl over and dumped her on the ground. She did that twice and then the third time wrapped her legs around the other girl in a hold and reached down and pinched the girl's clit and held on. Within seconds the nurse was screaming. Then Clarice just let her go and stood up. Clarice just smiled at her. She asked the girl if she was ready to submit and take her punishment. It was funny how quietly she asked. The girl came at her and this time it was her nipples that got twisted. The girl could not do a thing to stop Clarice. Clarice held up her hand and said, "My hand is going up your hole next bitch, unless you submit. You'd have done that to me if you won but if you submit and beg, I'll only fuck your ass while I spank you. Then you will apologize to Rhonda and Caroline and offer to kiss their asses. Deal or no deal?"

"Did you know Clarice could fight?" Wanda asked. "Apparently she and Bev are both black belts in a couple different martial arts." Derek said he remembered her saying she hit her cheating boyfriend with the bat instead of her hands and feet because she only wanted to hurt him. He thought she was being facetious.

"Well, the nurse could tell Clarice was serious. She dropped to her knees and begged for mercy saying she would submit to anything Clarice ordered." Wanda reported. 'I'm not sure how many watched the next match but there was a crowd sitting around watching Clarice take the nurse up the butt. They wanted to see her get her comeuppance. Dr. Marge provided her own dildo and a tube of lubricant. I think her dildo was a tad larger than any of ours. The girl was bawling from being reamed and spanked. Her whole butt and pussy was bright red when Clarice finished with her. Then she went over Rhonda and Caroline to apologize and did a good job kissing their asses."

"I don't want our girls fighting." Derek said. Lou admitted it bothered them as well and was why they were going to change things. Ginger and Leanne would attend a few more parties even if the matches continue but neither would participate in the fighting. "I can't see ANY of the slaves wanting to do that. Just the match would be painful much less the penalty for losing." Lou said that is why she thinks it will fizzle and be discontinued before long.

"There were maybe a dozen new faces this time though. Oh yeah, Jasmine Angelle was there wearing her indenture collar. Apparently her husband says she has to attend parties as payback for the times she sent him to slave camp." Lou reported. Derek laughed, and said that seemed very fair. Slave camp for the women would not be as bad as one of those parties. '"Marge told him all about the parties. She stood up and gave a speech like Ginger and Leanne did. Remember she used to go every now and then as a free woman. The women knew her story but she had to announce she had treated her husband unfairly when he was enslaved. Marge had to get special permission to video her statement. Cameras are not allowed normally. Marcus will get proof she did what she was told. He'll also see the evidence of how she was treated when she gets home tonight. I know she has marks on her butt from the spankings and it will be obvious she took big dildos up both her holes too. She was very popular as well."

"Sounds like the women who used to attend as free women got treated worse than regular slaves." Derek observed.

"Oh, yes. Going from free woman to slave marks you as a big target." Sarah said. "They got much more use than the regular slaves. They also got ridiculed for being weak or stupid enough to be enslaved. We talked how slaves are generally treated with no regard for them as a person. Well, they go after the free women who fall from grace with a vengeance to make them feel like shit."

"On the other hand, I was surprised by the number of women who came to apologize for using me roughly in the past." Wanda said. "They all said almost the same thing. That they hoped I would not hold a grudge. They were just using me like a slave deserved because I was collared. A few wanted to sit down and talk over drinks about how I was now the office manager at Waddsworth and company replacing Leanne. We talked about them coming on as clients." Derek shook his head in wonder. "I mean I was totally flabbergasted. From no regard for my feelings as a slave as they screwed me or made me eat their pussies, to treating me like a full equal, a fellow business-woman."

"How did Lenore get along?" Derek wanted to know. "She was worried about her family's reaction to her coming to live with us." Lou said he should ask her directly and said it was getting cool enough she thought they ought to get the babies inside.

Once inside, Lou and Sarah took the babies back to the nursery. A few of the women were hanging around the living room. The supper dishes had been cleared. The women were taking turns showering. Most nights the women occupied the bathroom and or even the shower at the same time. Tonight they were giving each other space and privacy.

"Tell, Lenore I want to talk to her after she gets cleaned up." he said to Lisa. Lisa came back a few minutes later to tell him she had relayed his message. She left to get her own shower. 'So how did your time at the party go?" Derek asked when Lenore came out wearing a long tee shirt. He could not see if she had panties on or not. As tempted as he was to look, he decided to be nice tonight.

"Better than I had thought." Lenore said. "I knew I would be called out for my decision to live here by Mom, my sister, Dee, and Marge. They sat me down and asked me if I was thinking about indenturing myself. I told them no. Because that is true. Mom demanded to see my pussy. Now THAT embarrassed me. I told her she knew what it looked like because she had one. She wanted to see if I was hairless. Once they knew that they really gave me a hard time. I just said you told me you preferred hairless over closely trimmed. I admitted we had sex a few times and I liked you. Mom kinda accepted that saying I was an adult and if I wanted to fuck around, it was up to me. I told her I liked the family group you had here. Marge pretty much supported that. Mom finally went along and said she had heard about you but never met you. She wants to come here or have you meet her someplace." Derek shrugged and said she could invite her mother to supper or a weekend barbecue and told her to coordinate it with the free women.

"Dee was not so nice." Lenore said. "She took me aside and told me if I got enslaved or indentured myself she was going to make sure I regretted it. How she'd make sure my ass paid for being stupid. She pointed out the girls who were fighting and asked how I thought I would do. I told her not well but wasn't worried because I'd never be there."

Derek nodded and smiled. If he was a younger man he might very well taken advantage of this woman's naive nature. Her beauty and raw sexuality combined with her intelligence would have had him trying to take advantage to control her. Right now those same traits made him want to take her in and protect her. 'A minor difference, maybe." he told himself.

"The girl is a total sexpot." Wanda said later, "I think she underestimates her appeal to both sexes. With her great desire to belong, she is ripe fruit ready to be plucked. Do we do it and be fair to her or let her take her chances out in the world?"

"We keep her, for now anyway." Derek said. "We need to be honest though. If something comes up and she wants to leave we let her. For me, just how many women can I screw? Much less sate? I think the answer of how many I am satisfying is maybe one. But I am doing my best." he grinned.

"And doing an admirable job of it." Wanda laughed. "You know it is about relationship not just getting off sexually don't you? We can get off other ways." Derek grinned.

"Hell, yeah. You guys can do each other or your self. Why do you think I don't allow my girls to screw around with other men? It is only for my own ego! I got you to myself and will keep you to myself until I can't and then you'll move on."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers