Slave Couple - Revealed & Trained

Story Info
Inner sissy exposed on camping trip.
2.8k words
4.58
24.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

I had a small circle of friends from High School days, four couples.

Two of the four couples had married, the other two engaged.

My Fiancée, Joy, was stunning; I'd always I felt Joy was a bit above my class.

I was smart and capable, but physically quaint compared to the other guys, who'd all been jock-football studs. It could be said, I was in that crowd because of Joy.

Joy's best friend, Amy, was the unofficial leader of our crowd.

Joy and I explored Sissy-sex frequently.

She was always up for experimenting, and she enjoyed my "attentiveness" when I was in "sissy-mode". I was a natural Submissive; I loved serving my (play-time) Mistress Joy.

I knew Joy and Amy shared everything about their sex lives. What I didn't know, was Amy had told everyone else, so our next boating/camping weekend would be new level of "sissy-mode" for me....and Joy.

We'd made countless boating/camping weekends for years, where we did our hardest partying. The girls all wore skimpy bikinis, getting bolder and sexier each year, teasing us boys, keeping sex on the front burner all the time. Joy, (and Amy) insisted I wear speedos, while the other guys wore regular swim trunks.

This trip, my knapsack had accidentally been left at home; I had nothing but the clothes on my back. The other guys pants would be way too big for me; I decided I'd just do the weekend in the shorts and tee-shirt I'd worn.

As a joke, one of the (buzzed) guys bumped/pushed me off the dock, so 5 min into the trip, and my clothes are soaked. It was evening, and chilly; I HAD to change into dry clothes.

Amy took over, "Joys pants will be too small, but you can probably wear mine comfortably."

"OK, Thanks," I replied.

She included a pair of panties, "Don't think you're going commando in my shorts. You're wearing underwear." They were regular panties, basically the same as my regular underwear, and the fit was ok.

Everyone laughed and joked, I'd be wearing panties for the night.

Amy gave me one of her tops. It was so femmy, with the sleeves cut short. It was tight and silky and snuggly, and something stirred within me.

Everyone sat around the fire, talking and laughing, and pretty soon everyone was accustomed to my femmy-dress. I hung up my other clothes to dry, but it was cold; there was no way they'd be dry by morning.

Joy and I slept in the cuddy cabin of our boat. I couldn't help myself, I was so excited that I was wearing panties to sleep, and our entire group knew it! Joy toyed with my nipples thru the top, and I went into sissy-sub space. My cock was rock hard.

Joy teased, "You like everyone knowing you're wearing panties, don't you?"

I groaned with excitement, and she insisted, "Answer me!"

I answered, "Yes Mistress."

We'd entered a new sexual threshold, "Would you like to be my sissy-slave for this weekend?"

"Yes Mistress," thinking it was just in the moment, not realizing she was serious.

"As your Mistress, we're going to fuck, and you will not cum until I allow it. Then you will lick your cum from me."

"Yes Mistress," again, caught up in the moment.

Like a good slave, I told her when I was close to orgasm, and withdrew, and licked her pussy for a bit, then re-engaged, and we fucked like that for at least an hour. I glanced at my sexy panties laying on the cushion next to us, and it super-charged the experience. Finally I was begging to be allowed to cum, "Please Mistress! I'll lick you nice and clean!"

As I approach orgasm, she whispered, "Indeed you will lick me clean, and you will wear those panties all weekend. Everyone will know you are my sissy slave."

It was a MAJOR orgasm. Her command that I be an exposed sissy took me to a new place! I licked her pussy clean, then put on my panties, and she put on her panties, and we snuggled under the covers, sleeping soundly.

In the morning, it was quite chilly. We headed to a dock for coffee and breakfast, then back to the campsite, and Joy and I snuggled back in, waiting for it to warm up. Again, we had sex, and again she teased me about everyone knowing I was wearing panties, and again, I came like never before. And again, with zero resistance, I licked my cum from her beautiful, shaved pussy. We dozed off for a nap, and awakened to a warm, perfect day.

We all loved water skiing. I was not skilled like the other guys, but ok. The beers were flowing, and my top was off, and I wore my panties and (Amy's) shorts. No one said anything about it, but when my turn to ski came, Amy said, "You're not wearing those shorts in the water. You can go in your undies."

I protested, "No way!" I was not going to let them see me in panties.

Amy smiled and said, "Boys, remove his shorts, and throw him in the water."

They were all buzzed, and thought it was hilarious, and easily held me down, pulled down my shorts, and tossed me in the water wearing only my panties.

Amy commented, "They're no smaller than your speedos. And they actually look better."

The deed was done. They tossed me a ski jacket, and I skied. The attention required by skiing displaced my embarrassment, and I concentrated on skiing, forgetting the panties. When I got back into the boat, my shorts were nowhere to be found. You could see right thru the wet panties! Now everyone could see that I shaved my pubes! I was beet red.

Everyone smirked, and Amy said, "Now you'll have nice "panty-tan."

"Come on guys," I begged, and Amy, (perhaps alcohol emboldened), added "Joy has told me all about your femmy fantasies. Maybe you should wear a bikini bra. Then you'd have a real bikini tan."

Then she approached and sat next to me, and started stroking my cock and balls thru my panties! Submissively, I spread my legs. Everyone, including Joy, watched with rapt attention, seeing where this would go!

Amy continued, "Joy has told me you love wearing panties, and playing the sissy slave." She looked to Joy and said, "Isn't that right?"

Wide eyed, Joy nodded.

I could have pushed her hand away, but didn't, and she continued, "I've already told everyone here. We're going to let you live your fantasy."

I started to object, and Amy merely said, "Look how hard he's getting!"

I couldn't help myself, my cock was hard.

Amy continued, "I'm going to make this easy for you." Producing an old necktie, (so this really was planned!), she said, "Boys, tie his hands."

I put up nary resistance, and it was done in seconds, and as soon as it was done Amy said "The bikini top you're going to wear is hers." Looking at Joy, Amy produced a second necktie and said, "Now tie her hands."

Joy's eyes were huge!

Joy had once told me she'd fantasized about us both being slaves, she must have shared that with Amy too.

She made only token resistance, as her hands were tied behind her, and Amy moved to her and reached behind her neck, grabbing the draw string, she pulled. Then the other draw string, and Joy's bikini top fell away. Joy's beautiful breasts were exposed. Her areolas were puffy, and her nipples oversized and hard, so "suckable"! Everyone in our group had always coveted Joy, and now they'd see her naked.

Amy continued, reaching for Joy's bottom, "She said, raise up," and Joy did as ordered, (knowing resistance was futile), and now her perfect, shaved pussy was available to all.

Joy was panting! The Boys approached, and started teasing her body, and she swooned. Amy sat back next to me, and started stroking my cock again, and I also swooned.

Amy said, "Raise up," which I did, and my panties were removed. Now my shaved area was on display and Amy commented, "Needless to say, the rest of your body will soon be shaved," and I melted into total sissy sub-space.

Joy and I were both naked. The boys were pawing all over Joy, and Amy was stroking my rock hard cock.

"Boys," Amy said, "Add a little lotion," tossing them the suntan lotion.

Now they were massaging lotion into Joy's body, especially her breasts and pussy.

Joy squealed and mewled and groaned. I also groaned as Amy's lotioned hand stroked up and down on my cock.

Amy spoke, "We're going to have a fantasy-fulfillment weekend. You two are going to get to be our slaves. Joy, on your knees." Looking at me she said, "On your knees."

It all happened so fast! Joy and I both had cocks in our mouths!

Amy stroked my cock while I sucked off her hubby, Paul.

Cal stroked Joy's pussy while she sucked off Bill.

Joy could deep throat my cock, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bill's (rather large) cock go all the way down her throat. He fucked her mouth, stroking all the way in and out. "What a great cock-sucker," as he fucked her mouth.

I heard, "Get ready sissy," and the cock in my mouth exploded cum. I had to calm down to swallow, but managed. I swallowed, then served the cock some more, and swallowed again, sucking and swallowing.

Finally, Joy was laid back, and she voluntarily spread, and Cal slid his cock into her lotioned, glistening, divine pussy. She laid back, eyes closed, and moaned as she was fucked by a man who'd always coveted her. For years, Cal had openly commented and leered at how sexy Joy was. Now she was his fuck-toy.

When it was over, I was fitted in Joy's bikini. It was stretchy, and fit perfectly.

The bottom looked like it was made for me, cupping my balls and outlining my cock nicely, and the top stretched over my breasts, and my nipples protruded.

While Joy was being manhandled, Amy had been stroking my cock thru the bikini bottom, "Look how hard you are, watching your honey become a sex slave." She slid down my bikini bottom, straddled me, and slid my cock into her pussy.

She was more violent and animated than Joy, rocking on me.

I said, (as trained), "Mistress Amy, I'm going to cum!"

She continued and I blew my load deep into her pussy, and she just continued rocking, as if I hadn't cum at all. (Apparently you are done fucking when Amy is done fucking). Somehow I stayed hard, and finally she orgasmed.

Joy was untied, but would remain naked. She was told she'd be punished if she untied me.

Back at the campsite, Joy was commanded to stand, sit, and kneel with legs spread and hands locked behind her neck, breasts thrust outward, available to all. Jan and Cindy were not on the boat, so we had two additional people whom we had to "entertain".

Jan and Cindy opted for massages. My hands were untied, with the threat that they could easily be re-tied, so for the rest of the weekend, Joy would be naked, and I would be in my bikini....on display, and available, for everyone.

Jan and Cindy laid in loungers topless, and while we massaged, they asked us questions about our sex lives, and Cindy finally asked Joy, "Have you ever licked a pussy?"

Joy eyes grew wide, then she regained herself, and smiled, "No, Mistress Cindy."

Moments later, in front of everyone, Cindy raised up, and Joy slid down her bikini bottom, and nestled between her spread legs, and worshiped her first pussy. Cindy ordered her, "Tell me how much you love my pussy."

Joy was mortified, but licked and spoke as ordered, "Oh Mistress Cindy! I love your beautiful pussy! Thank you for letting me lick you. Please train me to make you cum! I am your pussy slave!" Everyone was amused with how willing and submissive she was.

That night, Paul sat in a chair, and Joy sat on his lap, legs spread wide, with his cock in her pussy, with her back to Paul, facing all of us. He teased her nipples, and ordered, "Stroke your clitty, show us how you masturbate."

She was mortified, but she wetted her finger in her mouth, then onto her slit, and moved up and down and all around her clit. Over and over she wetted her finger in her mouth, and began rocking harder on his cock, then rubbing her clit with more urgency....and then, "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhhh," over and over, cumming hard, (never once like that with me), while Paul came in her pussy.

I'd been on my knees watching. I was now naked, shaved, and with a stark bikini tan, of which everyone was amused. My cock pointed skyward, so everyone knew I was excited by seeing my fiancée fucked by Paul. I was a sissy-cuck, in front of everyone!

The silence was broken by Amy, "Clean up time, sissy."

I crawled and began licking as Paul's cock softened, and took it directly into my mouth as it flopped out of Joy's pussy. Then licked their mixed juices around the base of Paul's cock. Joy's legs were still spread wide, and everyone saw Paul's cum easing out, collecting at Joy's opening, and I licked her clean.

Amy was sitting on a cooler, and said, "Up here." She positioned me so my back was to her. I was sort of hovering over her lap, supporting my own weight, my legs bent, and spread wide. I felt her (lubed) finger stroking my ass, "You Like this sissy?"

With no pretense left, I relaxed my anus, and answered, "Yes Mistress Amy."

She replied, "Now stroke your sissy clitty," as her finger went up my sissy pussy.

The intensity was indescribable, with everyone watching, I began moving my hips on her finger, and stroked myself. (I had never masturbated in front of anyone).

Amy said, "You know what's expected when you cum."

As orgasm approach, I came in my hand, and then brought it to my mouth, and licked my cum in front of everyone.

The next morning, Joy was made to apply makeup to me. I wore my bikini under my shorts and my bikini top under my femmy top. It was obvious I was wearing a bikini bra, to the amusement of our waitress.

For that entire day, Joy was outfitted with a pair of come-fuck-me high-heel mules, and a collar around her neck, and compelled to pout, with her mouth agape. My delicate, demure doll-baby had become an unbelievably sexy slut-slave. The guys fucked her over and over; they couldn't get enough; Joy affirming, "Fuck me Master! I am your fuck-toy, Master! You own my pussy!" And finally, to me, "Come here baby; lick this cum out of my pussy," as cum rolled out.

Once she took her hands down from behind her neck, and Amy swatted her ass with a sapling switch, making Joy jump, "Ouch!"

That was all it took; Joy kept her hands locked behind her neck, legs spread, mincing around naked the entire day, (with one red switch mark on her perfect ass).

I was not allowed to cum, and stayed hard in my bikini.

Finally I begged, "Please let me cum! I'll do anything!"

They let me fuck Joy's well-used pussy. I laid back and she straddled me, as she was compelled by Amy to humiliate me. "That's a good girl. Put your little peepee in Mommy. Play with your nipples while mommy fucks you."

I was compelled to answer, or not cum, so I eagerly participated, "Oh fuck me Mommy! I'm your little sissy mommy! Thank you for fucking my tiny peepee!"

The humiliation was indescribable!

It touched my sexuality at its very core.

I came in gushers, like never before, while everyone watched.

Then she straddled my face, and I licked her clean.

That night, for dinner at the dock, my makeup was freshened. Now it seemed all the Waitresses were in on my sissification, smiling knowingly.

They had Joy dress like a slut, no bra or panties, a loose see-thru crop top, and skirt so short, every move and she was on display.

By the end of the trip, my bikini tan was deep and stark; it would last for months.

Back home, we sent a bottle of wine and a thank you note to Amy and Paul.

We exclusively serve Amy and Paul as their slaves at home, but on boat trips, everyone, (including Joy and me), look forward to our total sexual servitude.

Stay tuned for chapter 2....

sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers