Slave Ella Ch. 04 - Documentary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please gentlemen," she said demurely, pleading, "I need cocks in my mouth. Who will be first?"

A group of three men moved towards her as one, unzipping themselves as they came. When they reached Amanda they stood around her, working their cocks with their hands. With a squeal of delight she took one in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, while taking a cock in each hand and starting to jerk them off. She moved her mouth between them, always making sure that her hands had a cock in each. Other men moved in, until six or seven stood around her.

Mike sidled over to me, his camera still focussed on the mattress, Amanda and the three men she was servicing.

"There's another camera in the bag," he said; "You film too, and we can edit them together afterwards."

"Great," I said. "Can I put it on my site, and we'll split any money it makes?"

"Sure," he grinned: "Can't have too much money for sex toys, right?"

Before getting the camera I told Ella;

"Offer yourself to men for oral stimulation. Get them hard, but do not let them cum - that's Amanda's job."

"Yes, master," she said. She walked over to the nearest man, and I heard her say

"Please mister, may I suck your cock?"

"Yeah, sure" the man said, grinning like a schoolboy, and she sank to her knees, unzipped him, pulled out his cock and began to suck.

I fetched the camera, and moved about the room. One man had bent his slut over a table, lifted her skirt so that her stocking tops and panties showed, and was spanking her with his hand, the other hand pushing her down onto the table to keep her immobile. Other women had sunk to their knees and were sucking their own men's cocks - or indeed any cocks that came in range. One - a fairly attractive brunette with blue eyes and a plunging cleavage - saw me with the camera, whispered to her partner who nodded assent, then knelt before me and began slurping on my cock, also taking my balls into her mouth and frigging herself furiously. I captured it all on 'film'.

Mike had his monster cock out, and was touring the room, getting sucks from each of the women. When he came to the woman bent over the table, the man holding her down waved an invitation. Holding his camera in one hand, Mike pulled her panties aside and guided his cock into her pussy with the other, began long hard thrusts that had her moaning as his black meat stretched her. After a few dozen strokes he withdrew and moved on, another woman sucking the pussy juices from his rampant dick. Another man wandered over and took his place in her quim, pulling her panties down first so that they pooled around her ankles.

"Does she like it in the ass?" he asked the woman's owner.

"No - so do it anyway," the owner replied, and the man pulled out of her pussy and shoved it all the way into her ass in one long stroke. The woman screamed, but was held down as she was buggered.

"Make sure you clean that before you put it in my slave's mouth," Mike told the man as he was passing.

"Yes Mike," the man said nervously. Mike was the kind of guy you didn't argue with.

Amanda had started to get her first loads of cum. As I predicted her boater has already fallen off unnoticed as men queued to get at her. The guy in her mouth suddenly pulled out and shot several wads of semen over her face and glasses. Immediately another replaced her, fucking her mouth as she sucked, her cheeks billowing with the effort. One of the men she was wanking also came, shooting his load over her blouse and school tie. One of the men reached down to undo the tie and unbutton her top - in his excitement he ended up pulling it off more than undoing it, popping several of the buttons. Now they had access to aim at her tits as well, and they did. The men who had come already retreated from the circle around Amanda to regather their strength, often with the help of the women eagerly kneeling, enthusiastically taking any man's cock into their mouth to suck them back to hardness. There was no limit to how many times ticket-holders could come, although the session would end at 11pm at the latest. The woman bent over the table had stayed there, and had now taken seven or eight cocks into her ass and vagina, with very little idea who had penetrated her. When her owner went to take his turn with Amanda one of his friends took over, keeping her pushed down on the table, waiting to be submissively used by any man who wanted to, just fuckmeat.

That description also included Ella. As I moved around the room I heard her say to the man she was sucking;

"I'm sorry mister, I must stop now. My Master has commanded me not to make men come, but just to get them hard for that slave over there." Reluctantly the man took his cock out of her eager mouth and went to join the crowd around Amanda, while Ella moved on to the next man to offer her services. I was proud of her - she was certainly a very obedient whore, most of the time. I almost hoped that one of the men she sucked would lose control and come in her mouth, to give me an excuse to punish her - not that I needed one. I was already thinking I'd give her a good paddling when we got home. Reawaken the pain from the caning she had received a few days earlier.

I joined the circle around Amanda. Her face was smeared and streaked with many ejaculations, and she could barely see out of her glasses they were so dripping with cum.

"Room for one more?" I asked, pointing the camera at her cum-splattered face and body, thinking what an awesome video this was going to make when edited together with Mike's footage. She smiled sweetly up at me;

"Of course sir." I gently took off her glasses so she could better see the forest of erect cocks still in front of her, threw then into a corner of the room, then presented my cock.

"Suck."

"Yes sir." Next to me in the circle was Dave the landlord, his short stubby dick in his hands, rapidly stroking up and down until he unleashed his cum all over Amanda's tits, to be joined seconds later by another load from another man, and another. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all, not spilling a drop. It would have been in the spirit of the thing to come over her face or tits, but I didn't think there was going to be any shortage of semen to be sprayed over Amanda, somehow.

I went to check on Ella, and found that instead of sucking a man she too was bent over a table being spanked.

"I, er, I hope you don't mind," the man said.

"I don't blame you, I blame her," I said, and then to Ella "Did I order you to let another man spank you?"

"No master,"

"Then why did you do it?" She had no answer to that, simply saying again "I'm very sorry, master."

I pulled the clothes pegs from my pocket, ordered her to stand and present, harshly attached a peg to each nipple, then bent her back over the table.

"Carry on," I said to the man, "Spank her as hard as you can. And when you're done go and fuck Amanda in the mouth again."

"Right you are," he said, and started laying about Ella's buttocks with the palm of his hand. leaving red hand-prints after each stroke. She jerked and quivered with each blow.

After a couple of hours the pace started to slow as men became sexually exhausted. There were the 20 men who has bought tickets, plus the four who had entered free on account of their bringing a woman, plus Dave, myself and Mike. Mike hadn't come yet - he said he was saving himself for the end - but everyone else had come at least twice each, some three and a few even four times; so probably 60 or 70 loads of ejaculate had been sprayed over Amanda. She was virtually unrecognisable - her face was a white mass of semen in various stages of drying, her blouse soaked with it, her hair matted.

Two of the women were putting on a lesbian show to try and revive the men, 69ing each other, lapping at each other's pussies at the same time, and I had ordered Ella to sit on the edge of a table and masturbate. That got a few men aroused again and Amanda took a few last loads, including a second helping from me all over her stocking-tops and pussy. Mike walked to the centre of the room.

"Any more for any more?" He shouted to the room. When there was no reply he said "Do we think this cum-whore has done a good job?" There was a cheer of approval. "Do we think this cum-whore deserves to orgasm?" Another cheer and a few calls of "Fuck her, Mike!"

"On your knees, slut, face down, ass up," he instructed Amanda.

"Yes, sir," she said meekly and immediately complied, stretching her arms straight out before her on the floor. Mike positioned himself behind her, began to feed his massive cock into her pussy doggy-style, to cheers and catcalls from the floor. I saw looks of envy on the faces of several of the women, wishing it was them getting fucked with that huge cock: Mike's was far bigger than anyone else's in the room. The men gathered in a circle around the fucking couple, urging him on. Ella knelt by my side, and I stroked her hair as we watched Mike fuck Amanda.

It didn't take long before Amanda was taking short, gasping breaths and her whole body was shaking.

"Please Master, may this spunk-whore come?"

"What do you think, guys?" Mike asked the crowd.

"Yes," they shouted back, "Let's see the slut come for us."

"You may come," said Mike, and Amanda's body spasmed and jerked "Oh God!" she cried, "Thank youuuuuu...". Almost immediately Mike pulled out, shouted "On your knees, whore" and just as she got to position he unloaded his own monster balls into her face, her mouth, over her hair, over her throat, her tits, jet after jet of thick white cum. The crowd erupted into whoops and cheers.

Mike, Amanda, Ella and I waited by the door as everyone filed out. All 4 of the women gave Mike their telephone number, and told him to call them if they ever wanted a fuck. I'm not sure how their husbands or boyfriends felt about that.

Dave came over to shake Mike's hand.

"Great night," he said, "Fucking fantastic." he jerked a thumb at Amanda, "That one is something special. If you ever need a hand with her, you know who to call."

"I'll put you on the list," Mike smiled, "But be warned, it's a long list."

Amanda's final humiliation was not to be allowed to clean herself, but to be led through the bar and out to the car still covered in 27 men's cum. As we walked through the bar I saw Jade's mouth make a small o of shock, then curiously look from Mike to Amanda to me and then to Ella.

Outside we bade goodbye to Mike and Amanda, and made our way to our own car. I let Ella sit in the front passenger seat this time, and as we drove home I made her recount every man she had interacted with that evening; what he had made her do, what he had said, her response.

She followed me - walking this time - into the house and into the library.

"You let a man spank you tonight without my express permission of instruction," I accused her.

"Yes, master. I'm sorry master but he was too strong for me, he just manhandled me across the table and started spanking me."

"That ls no excuse," I said, thinking privately that it was actually a pretty good excuse. I walked to the cupboard and pulled out a thick leather paddle.

"Thirty strokes, I think."