Slave for 2 Older Men

Story Info
How I became the slut for two older gay men.
2.6k words
4.48
14.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my personal story.

My story took place 23 years ago, the internet was just in place and so was the mobile phone.

I was 24 and I was very blue. The first time I had sex with was with a girlfriend when I was 19. I broke up my third relationship when I was 24.

I was a big fan of hardcore porn like GGG, slap happy and Max Hardcore.

When a guy commented to me that I was a real threat to boys I became aware that I was hit on by boys and elder men many times without me realizing it.

One day I went online with my 24kbs modem and searched through sexdating sites.

I stumbled on an advert from two older gay men who were looking for a young boy to use. They said that they were not into kissing and cuddling but just wanted a boy to be manhandled.

At that time kissing men didn't appeal to me but the thought of being sexually (ab)used by two older men aroused me.

After contacting them and mailing back and forward they ordered me to come over on a Saturday evening.

When the evening came I showered and shaved my body, took my paper street maps and drove over. It was a 50 min drive and I was very nervous but also very excited at the same time.

It was dark but I found their place. I parked my car a street away, walked over and rang the doorbell.

A firm man approx. 50-year-old opened the door and told me to come in and follow him to the living room. His friend, a slender guy of the same age was waiting there. They shook my hand and they told me their names. Online I had used a fake name but because I was so nervous I told my real name without even noticing it.

I was slim, in good shape, 1m74, 65kilo and I looked years younger than I really was. People often thought I was 19 or so.

The first man was named Gert. He was around 1m90, 100kilo and good-looking.

The other man his name was Lukas, he was around 1m85, 80kilo and looked descent.

They inspected me and Gert said to Lukas that I was something they could work with.

He then said 'OK', enough of the small talk, come here and do as you are told'. All the time I had been nervous and by what Gert said I was a little shocked. A little afraid I did what I was told. I walked up to them and Lukas pulled an eye mask out of his pocket and put it over my eyes. They then both pulled off my clothes in no time.

There I was a young guy, standing naked in an unknown room, far from home, with two older men I only had seen for less than three minutes.

They pushed me to the back of their couch and instructed me to lean on the couch and spread my legs.

They started touching and squeezing my body. Gert pulled my head back by pulling my hair and slapped my tiny ass whilst Lukas twisted my nipples and balls. Lube was put in my ass and a small dildo was rammed up and down my ass.

I noticed they started undressing and first 1, then 2 and then three fingers were loosing up my ass. Some more lube was put on my ass and I felt Gert's cock passing my ass. Slowly he tried to shove his dick in my ass but it was so huge that it took some effort. Several times he put some more lube on but after a while his whole big cock was inside me. Lukas then started to slap my cock to make it hard. Both Gert's big cock, who was now seriously fucking me deep and hard and my dick getting slapped was painful. Nevertheless, my dick got harder and harder and my ass also became more loose.

Then Lukas started to give me a rough blowjob. Gert was fucking me good; hard and deep. He also grabbed my body firmly. From pulling my hair and grabbing my arms to holding and squeezing my neck.

I still was blindfolded and they yelled at me that I was nothing more than a little fuck toy, rape Meat, and a good little slut.

After like 20 minutes I felt that Gert was about to explode.. he started breathing more heavily and shouted hard when he shoved his cock as far as possible in my anus and shot his sperm in my ass several times.

He pulled out and told Lukas it was his turn.

Gert then ordered me on all fours and pulled my ass up. Now Lukas easily slipped his cock inside me. He didn't feel that big but he had a long cock. (Later I learned it was about 22cm).

He started fucking me very deep and very fast.

He continued fucking me faster for around 10 minutes when he also came in my ass.

He gave me a French kiss and they told me to sit on my knees on a towel next to the couch and stay that way.

I was still blindfolded and they sat down on the couch with a drink.

They were talking to each other and occasionally telling me I did good so far.

Once in a while one of them twisted my nipples, gave me a French kiss or jerked on my dick.

I was wondering how long I had to sit there and what the meaning was that I had to sit there.

After like half an hour or more I heard Lukas say 'OK', let's move on'. They came up to me and told me to get up and come along. They brought me to their bedroom where I had to lay on my back on the bed. They pulled me to the side of the bed so that my head was lying over the edge of the bed.

They told me to open my mouth and breathe through my nose.

Gert put his half-limp cock in my mouth and I felt his cock getting harder by the second. He started mouthfucking me whilst he grabbed my head with both hands.

I had trouble with his big dig and he could not get him in my mouth all the way. Then they switched several times and after a while Lukas was able to deepthroat facefuck me with all his length. I gagged several times and gasped for air more than once. My whole face was full of saliva and I also felt my hair getting drenched. This continued for a long time when they suddenly removed my blindfold.

I saw two beautiful cocks over my head and they started to jerk off. It took them less than a minute to come all over my face.

My face was covered in saliva and cum. One of my eyes was plastered with cum and I could only see a little with one eye.

Gert spitted on my face to make things dirtier. Then Lukas gave me a towel and ordered me to clean up.

I cleaned my face and also my ass as I still felt some cum out my ass.

When I came in the living room they were sitting there drinking whiskey. Gert handed me a glass of water to drink.

They told me how good of a little slut I was and how well I behaved.

Gert also told me to train my ass because the first ten minutes were very painful for me when he fucked me.

Before I even finished my water they told me it was time for me to leave.

Lukas escorted me to the door, opened the door, gave me another forced French kiss and said 'Good job slut'. Before I could say anything back he pushed me out and closed the door.

Two weeks went by when I got an email from them. They asked If I could be at their place this coming Friday 7 pm.

That Friday traffic was good and after waiting in my car outside for about ten minutes I rang their door at 18.55.

Lukas opened and said it was nice to see me back and to come in.

He told me to wait in the bedroom, to undress myself fully and he blindfolded me once again.

I waited there for 15 minutes wondering what was going on when I heard other voices in the living room.

It was not for another 30 minutes later that Lukas came to get me and helped me to the living room.

I had to stand still and Lukas pulled my hand on my back and put handcuffs on.

I heard Gert asking what 'they' thought. 'They' turned out to be a married couple 'man and woman'.

They answered that I was so cute and adorable and that they would be good to me.

Gert then obeyed me to tell them that I was there for them, to do whatever they wanted and to be a good slaveboy' Also I had to tell them that It was a pleasure to serve them and that I already apologized for If I didn't meet their expectations.

Gert and Lukas then told me they were going out for a drink and would be back in 90 minutes. I heard the door close and felt more naked than I ever was; naked, blindfolded and tied up in front of a man and a woman I had never seen before.

The lady had a nice voice and soft hands. She gave me kisses and told me that for years she had this fantasy to see her husband getting a blowjob and fucking another man.

She took off my handcuffs and told me to sit on my knees. She then took off my blindfold.

I saw a really beautiful woman and a good-looking man in their late forties.

They smiled at me and she started kissing her husband and rubbing his dick. She opened his fly and pulled out a nice-looking dick. Not too big, not too small with a shiny big German helmet. She started jerking him off and then told me to gently lick his dick. His dick felt really good, soft but hard with a nice taste. She gave me precise instructions on what to do. Circle my tongue around his top, lick his penis hole, lick his balls and try to go deep whilst playing with his balls.

He then told to me stop for a second because it felt too good and didn't want to come yet.

She ordered me to lick his ass, to put my tongue deep into my ass and lick his balls from behind.

He kept on saying how good this felt and that I was truly dynamite.

All the time she stood behind me giving me orders and holding my back and head.

She then told her husband to sit on the couch with his legs spread. His dick was still rock hard and pointed to the ceiling.

She kneeled with me between his legs and we started to suck her husband together. We switched sucking his cock, licking his ass and balls and she spitted once a while on his cock. She also frenched kissed me between the sucking with his precum in her mouth.

From this, I almost came myself. I started to feel in love with her and with his cock.

He then was about to come. She told me to open my mouth and told him to shoot his load in my mouth. He shot about 6 or 7 nice loads in my mouth and she urged me to swallow it. And so I swallowed most of it and licked my lips. Even his cum tasted good to me. I had to clean his cock and she started french kissing me whilst swapping the remainder of his cum.

This all felt so right and comfortable. Like this was heaven and so natural.

She kissed him and they looked in love more than they had ever been. She smiled back at me and started kissing me again and by the look on his face he also was very pleased.

We went to the bedroom and I hoped I could have sex with her.

But instead, she ordered her husband to take off the rest of his clothes.

She kneeled down and started to suck his dick and he became hard again. She laid me on the bed on my back, put a condom on his dick and opened my butt cheek for him to come inside me.

He started fucking me gently and she encouraged him.

He grabbed my legs in the air and shoved his cock all the way up and down my manhole.

She stood behind him one arm around his neck and with her other hand she pushed his ass back and forward. She kissed his neck and whispered things like 'fuck him for me honey, fuck him deep, love every inch of it, fill him up with your big cock! I noticed how this turned him on. They looked and smiled at me. 'They' kept on fucking me for quite some time when she ordered to shoot his load.. not long after that he screamed and came. It almost looked like she came as well.

He pulled out, she took off the condom and cleaned his dick with her mouth and started kissing intensely with him. When she kissed him she told me to lick his softened cock once more.

She looked at the clock and said there was still some time left. She came over started to grab my dick, kissed me still with the taste of his cum and started to suck me. I became really hard. Was this the time she would undress, show her beautiful body and let me fuck her?

Nope, she instructed her husband to join her in sucking my cock.

We then heard Gert and Lukas coming back, yelling 'We are home'.

She shouted back 'Give us 10 minutes' and whispered to her husband to hurry up. he sucked me so good that it took me only 5 minutes to shoot my load in his mouth. He took it all but then she opened my mouth and ordered me to spit it back in my mouth. I was a little reluctant to do so but she had my mouth open and when he snowballed my own cum in my mouth she squeezed my balls and ordered me to swallow my own cum. I did and got a French kiss from him. They got dressed thanked me again and went to Gert and Lukas. telling me I was so nice and they loved it.

They left and I never saw them again.

Lucas instructed me to wait in the bedroom because I still needed to be used by Him and Gert.

30 minutes later, after what seemed a lifetime, Gert and Lukas came into the bedroom, they bound my arms on my back with a rubber rope and treated me again as their fuck toy again. They started to deepthroat me for a long time. I gagged several times and finally, they filled my ass again with their cum. That evening they both fucked me several times more filling up my ass every time.

Without cleaning they sent me home at 3 am!

When I drove home cum came ran out of my ass and came through my pants making a stain in my car seat.

To be continued.