Slave for The Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma's hand softly caressed his buttcheeks, slowly tracing along them to his hole. Her finger slowly teased but didn't enter him. What was she waiting for? Come on, he wants to be-

The rubber monstrosity started pushing inside of him. His hole was stretching to accommodate its new visitor. The sensation of the ribs on his insides instantly caused him to cry out.

As he leaned his head back he saw Vicky looking down at him. Her hand reached out and started caressing his cheek, her fingers slowly making their way into his mouth, exploring and playing with his tongue as he moaned and cried out some more.

"I knew you would like it," said Vicky with a smile.

He could feel Gemma's assault come to a stop. The new dildo was finally all the way inside of him. It must have been at least three inches longer than the other one if not four.

His insides twisted and turned around it. He felt Gemma take hold of the leather harness around his chest from the back. She quickly pulled out about halfway, causing him to moan out. And then slammed right back inside of him, pulling him by the harness to her. His moan turned into a loud cry. Not a cry for help though, but a cry for more.

"Shhh, you don't want me to gag you, do you?" asked Vicky pinching his tongue in between her fingers. "Oh, I know what'll keep you quiet."

She shifted on the couch closer to him and helped him get back onto his hands, his head raised back to the level of her crotch. She guided his face back to her dripping pussy. Still dazed from the overwhelming sensation of the ribbed dildo going in and out of him, his tongue as if on autopilot started lapping at Vicky's lips.

His mind couldn't keep up with all that was happening. Gemma's pace got faster. She was rough, like some wild horny animal. Her hips slammed into his buttcheeks forcefully. With one of her hands holding the harness and controlling his movements, the other started spanking him in between her plunges.

His prostate was on fire from the continuous teasing of the ribbed dildo along it, the dildo never fully exiting his ass. And the only thing that could extinguish it would be the sweet release of orgasm. Josh could feel his locked penis dripping onto the blanket.

He tried to retreat his head and beg Vicky to be unlocked, but her hand held him tight. There was no leaving until he finished his job.

Eager to speed things along he pushed deeper into Vicky and started working his tongue faster. Her moans got louder and louder letting him know his plan was coming to fruition.

As if she knew what he was doing, Gemma slammed harder into him. His butt clenched and a shot of pain mixed with pleasure went through his spine. He had to take a pause and catch his breath.

Vicky, eager for her own release, didn't like that though. Her hand painfully pulled at his hair until he returned his tongue to her quivering pussy. Gemma pulling at his harness with her slams and Vicky tugging his head by the hair as if he was some plushie toy they were fighting for.

The building lust inside of him was slowly turning into frustration. He would do anything to be let out or at least to make it all stop. But no such luck awaited him. The girls kept using his body for their own pleasure, Josh squirming under their touch. Surely they couldn't keep going for long they had to-

Vicky's moans grew louder and louder and turned into cries of pleasure. She raised her legs up and clamped her feet on either side of his head, her hand leaving his hair as she bent backward. She was guiding his head with her feet as she was driving out her second orgasm of the night.

Shortly after when Vicky's cries turned into loud exhales instead as she caught her breath, Gemma let go of his harness and bent over his backside, hugging his hips with her arms and pulling him closer with each stab of the monstrous rubber toy.

It took her a while, brutally ravishing his backdoor as she roughly pulled him with her, but eventually, Gemma also slowed down and almost came to a stop.

"Excuse me a minute," said Vicky above him, her voice cracking, and jumped down from the couch, leaving him there still impaled by Gemma.

A loud smack on his ass made him jump. Gemma chuckled behind him and slowly retreated the rubber cock from his ass. His whimpers caused by the ribs exiting him made her snicker. Now completely out of him, Gemma smacked his ass once more and stepped around to sit down on the couch, still catching her breath.

"Took it like a champ," she said between breaths.

"T-Thanks," was all Josh managed to say, his head laying on a wet patch of couch cushion.

Gemma messed with the harness for a bit and threw it somewhere on the floor. Her eyes locked with his as they both rested next to each other. His eyes were begging.

She gave him an apologetic smile. "No can do, bud. You know that."

He continued eyeing her. His eyebrows furled in what he thought would come off as puppy eyes.

"Stop that."

"Please Miss, unlock me. I can't take it anymore." He was risking a lot by asking her openly like this. His mind was too cloudy to think clearly about the possible consequences of his actions.

"Shut it, I'm not here to please you. It's the other way around," said Gemma and shifted on the couch in front of him, pushing his head away. She scooted forward and sat on her knees, turning around and bending over. Her ass staring right in his face. "You know what to do, that'll make you think twice about running that mouth of yours," Gemma said.

He wasn't in a position to argue and leaned in, pulling her cheeks apart and diving his tongue right inside.

"Whoa, hey there guys. I see you're still busy," he heard Becka say from the kitchen.

"Hmmm. Yeah," responded Gemma as she purred from the pleasure his sore tongue was giving her. "You want in on the action? His ass is all yours."

"Nah, I'm good for a while. I just came from the shower and don't intend to have another tonight."

Gemma whimpered as his tongue twirled around her insides. "Suit yourself."

Josh focused on the task ahead of him as much as he could, still frustrated and longing for release. After having to eat out Gemma's ass multiple times in the last few weeks, he didn't mind it at all anymore.

He could faintly hear someone shuffling behind him. Probably just Becka looking for something. He squeezed Gemma's ass as he dove further into her, eliciting a soft cry from her. "Hey, watch it back there," she said softly, almost a whisper.

His tongue kept on, sore but enduring. During the summer it was trained to last for hours if need be.

Hands landed on both his buttcheeks and squeezed tightly. The hands slid further down and around to his cage, after a brief pause he felt the cage leave his package. Finally. But that would mean that it was-

"You don't have permission to come just yet though, slave," said Vicky behind him as she lined up the large rubber dildo that was now attached to her with Josh's back opening.

He attempted to thank her but he could be hardly heard, still buried deep in Gemma's ass. The cold of the lube spread around his waiting hole as Vicky's cock remained pressed up to it.

She leaned over him and laid down on top of his back, her hand reached around and took hold of his hard cock.

The pressure on his hole increased, her cock slowly slid inside of him, and with it, her hand pumped his own cock at the same pace.

He was ready to burst, all the pent-up frustration waiting to be let go. But he couldn't. No. He had to last until she gave him her permission. He had to... somehow.

Her slow advance continued. She was teasing him, tormenting him. She started retreating and then spearing him once again, still at the same slow rhythm. Her fingers continued teasingly pumping at his cock.

Josh leaned his head back and tried to beg her for permission, but before he could even get one word out Gemma's hand took a hold of his hair and pushed him back between her fleshy pillows. His begging muffled.

"Shhh," whispered Vicky to him. She knew what he wanted, what he needed. Her other hand wrapped around him, slowly stroking his chest. "Just a little longer."

Josh hoped that she wasn't tricking him. He tried his best to last as his orgasm pounded at the door.

Vicky slowly slid out of him and then broke her slow pacing, impaling him in one forceful thrust. As the ribbed dildo pushed up to his prostate, a wave of pleasure shot through his body. Trapped in between these two beasts, his body surrendered to his lust. His cock twitched in Vicky's grasp, there was no stopping the inevitable.

"Now, slave," whispered Vicky softly. "Come for me."

Josh erupted onto the floor below as his body rocked from the unbound waves of pleasure coursing through him. Vicky's hand continued to milk him as her hips returned to a slower rhythm. He panted into Gemma, radiating as relief washed over him. She let go of his hair, and he collapsed on the floor. Gemma turned and sat on the couch, catching her breath. Her face was red and sweaty.

"Thank-you," said Josh in between breaths.

Vicky held him tighter. "No need to," she replied. Without a warning she slid the dildo out of him. She got up and stood over him, looking down. "Go wash yourself and then come back here," she said and went upstairs.

After taking a few more moments to rest Josh got up. Gemma smirked at him from the couch as he slowly walked to the downstairs bathroom.

Josh examined himself in the mirror. He looked like a mess. His body was covered in bruises from the fall he took on the stairs, his hair slicked back and drenched in sweat. His hand slowly caressed his sore cheeks, still red from the spanking earlier.

He took a long and satisfying shower before returning wearing only the green lace garter belt holding up his stockings and the leather harness.

The girls were all resting on the couch, talking about something among themselves. They ignored his presence as he sat down on the floor next to the couch and waited.

Eventually, Vicky looked up at him. "So," she started. "You enjoyed yourself, slave?"

"Yes Miss. Thank you so much for-"

"Good," she interrupted. "It's pretty late, about time to go catch some sleep. Let's get that punishment of yours out of the way." She snickered seeing his puzzled expression. "You didn't think that was it, did you?" She giggled some more.

Gemma nudged into a bag on the floor he hadn't realized was still there. It was the bag with all of the bondage equipment they used on him over the weeks. "For being such a good boy we'll go easy on you," finished Vicky and stood up.

The girls proceeded to bind him down. His arms were squeezed together by multiple leather cuffs behind him, leather straps pushed his calves and thighs together into a kneeling position, and a panel gag was wrapped around his mouth. Of course, his cage and the buttplug were returned to where they belonged.

Finished with him they pushed him so that he was resting with his side on the soft blanket he brought earlier, lying in the puddle of cum that Vicky milked out of him.

"All right, sweet dreams," said Vicky and turned off the lights in the living room, leaving him there alone as they went upstairs. He could still hear them talk loudly and laugh upstairs.

It didn't take long before he drifted off to sleep, his body used to being bound long ago.


He dreamed of having dinner with Vicky, just the two of them at a restaurant in town, like a date. His sleep was abruptly interrupted by the clang of the front gate. He raised his head to look around. Drool had collected under his face from the gag and stuck to his skin.

Who's using the gate this early? He wasn't entirely sure what he heard, maybe he just imagined it. What was the time anyway?

The sound of car wheels rolling down the driveway and then a car door slamming shut confirmed his suspicion.

Had Vicky gone somewhere while he was asleep? He hoped she hadn't gone out to buy some new toy to torment him with.

He heard the sound of the front door opening, followed by heels clicking across the hardwood floor of the hallway.

Hopefully, she would come to the living room soon to release him from his bonds. He really needed to go to the bathroom.

"I'm back," someone called out, the familiar voice sent a shiver down his spine. It took him a moment to place the voice. "Max? Honey, where are you?"

Oh no. It was Ms. Edwards, Vicky's mom. She wasn't supposed to arrive for another three days, why was she back already?

Josh panicked and struggled against his bonds, despite knowing it was futile. They held him tightly and securely, there was no way he was getting out of them on his own.

He tried to think of something, anything, but what? Hopefully, Vicky would wake up and come down to save him. That was his only chance.

The sound of heels slowly approached. Josh closed his eyes in anticipation. He heard Ms. Edwards stop in the kitchen, and then silence spread through the room. Unable to take the suspense any longer, he slowly opened one eye.

Ms. Edwards was standing next to the kitchen island, her back turned to him as she searched through her purse. She seemed not to have noticed him yet.

After finding her phone, she took it out of her purse and began to fiddle with it. As she turned and leaned over the counter, her attention fixed on the phone screen, she remained oblivious to Josh on the floor in front of her.

With the sound of a message being sent, she set her phone down, and her eyes traveled across the room until meeting his.

"Oh, no, not again," she said, starting to approach him with an apologetic expression. Upon reaching him, she stopped, her eyes taking in his predicament. "I'm so sorry, Joshua," she said softly as she crouched down beside him, her gaze scanning his tightly restrained body. "I warned you about her. I never imagined she would go this far, though."

Josh felt a wave of embarrassment and humiliation wash over him at her seeing him like this. This was definitely not how he wanted this to go, Vicky promised she would handle the situation with her mother and explain everything to her. Guess she wouldn't have to do that now.

Ms. Edwards raised him off the floor onto his knees and started tugging at his bonds, trying to figure out how to undo them. Her hands touched all over his body, but Josh wasn't any closer to being released. When she noticed the chastity cage dangling between his legs she blushed and raised up to face him. "Joshua, I really am sorry. I'll talk to her, I promise. But you must understand, she's a troubled girl she didn't mean to do this to you-"

"Yea I did."

Ms. Edwards turned around and stood back up. "Vicky, what did you do to him? Are you crazy? You can't go around doing this to people. And where is Max?"

"Calm down Mom, okay?" Vicky urged as she took out something from the fridge and walked towards them. "Here, I picked out some iced coffee for you yesterday. Let's sit and talk about this. Everything has an explanation."

Picked out for her yesterday? Josh tried to question her through his gag. Did she know that her mom would arrive early?

Ms. Edwards reluctantly took the cup of coffee and sipped. She looked at Vicky, a comforting smile on her face. With a nod, she joined her and they both sat down on the couch. "Explain yourself then."

Vicky inhaled to get ready, before she could start though, her mom interjected. "First, where's Max?"

"Your dog is fine, don't worry, he's at Becka's house. Her mom takes care of him," Vicky explained.

Ms. Edwards nodded and then motioned with her hand to Josh. "And?"

Vicky's eyes briefly locked with his before she looked back at her mom and continued. "Things were fine at first after you left. I really tried to get along with Josh but," she paused for a bit, looking down with a sigh. "He started to misbehave."

"Misbehave? What are you talking about?" asked her mom.

"He ogled me when I was at the pool and stole my panties from the laundry."

Ms. Edwards was shocked at hearing this. She looked over at Josh for confirmation. His reluctance to meet her gaze confirmed that Vicky was telling the truth, or at least not lying completely.

"Then," Vicky continued. "I thought I would teach him a lesson. Show him how it feels, you know. But... It got a little out of hand, I admit."

"A little? You can't do this to people against their will, collar them, and tie them up just because they-"

"It isn't against his will exactly," Vicky interrupted.

"What? What do you mean?" her mom asked. "He asked you to do this to him?"

"Well, not exactly," Vicky replied, her mom was already getting ready to say something but she quickly continued speaking before she could interrupt her. "But he's okay with it. He likes it. At first, I had to force him a little. But it turns out he's got a little submissive side to him. Over the summer he turned into my little obedient slave without much trouble. I even offered him to go free and he refused. He'd rather stay with me like this and take it than leave."

Ms. Edwards gave her a puzzled expression. She looked over to Josh, and their eyes met. She turned back to Vicky. "I don't believe you, how could he agree to this?"

"Well then, ask him yourself," Vicky replied.

"Joshua," her mom turned back to him. "I want you to know that you don't have to be scared of Vicky anymore. Whatever she told you to tell me, I don't want to hear it. Just the truth. Did you agree to this?"

Josh mumbled through the gag. Unable to respond.

Ms. Edwards looked over at Vicky. "Would you?"

Vicky nodded and leaned over to Josh, reaching behind his head to undo the panel gag. Josh worked his jaw, finally free of the intrusion.

"Well then?" asked Ms. Edwards.

He looked back up to her. Any embarrassment he felt was nothing compared to his fear that she would make Vicky stop this and he would never see her again. "Yes, Miss. I agreed to all of this."

"Be honest Joshua, you don't need to protect her-"

"I am being honest Miss," Josh interrupted her. "Vicky isn't forcing me to do anything. I didn't even know you would be back today already." He shot an accusatory look at Vicky but she ignored him.

"See, I told you," said Vicky.

"What about all the bruises over his body? Do you beat him?"

"Well, sometimes I do. But not that hard, these aren't from me. I know how it sounds but he fell down the stairs yesterday," explained Vicky.

Ms. Edwards turned to Josh. "That's right Miss, I was training with high heels and I fell," confirmed Josh.

"Hmm, okay. I believe you," continued her mom. "Well, that's a relief. I was really worried there. Kidnapping, assault, and who knows what else. It's not like we could have let him go if he wanted to press charges."

"Stop worrying, Mom. I wouldn't do something like that."

But Josh certainly was a little worried. What did she mean 'they couldn't have let him go if he wanted to press charges?'

The room was silent for a while. Awkwardness filled the air.

"So," Ms. Edwards spoke first. "At least you finally let me meet one of your boyfriends."

"Mom, stop!"

Ms. Edwards giggled a little. "What? Just trying to make light of the situation. I'm sorry I blew up on you before like that. Can't you take a little joke?"

Vicky was clearly getting irritated. "He's not my boyfriend."

Even though Josh mostly accepted that fact it still hurt a little to hear it out loud.

"So you keep his, um, 'package' locked up, and you're not even dating?"

"We're more like mistress and devoted slave," Vicky explained.

Ms. Edwards giggled. "Oh I see, like those friends of yours, Jenna and that girl with the glasses that follows her everywhere. You shouldn't let others influence you too much, honey."

Vicky visibly annoyed objected, "Gemma and Dottie, Mom, and they didn't influence me to do anything. Ugh. I can't believe you." She stood up and started walking away.