Slave Game

Story Info
A deviant young man ties up his friend’s little sister.
8.9k words
4.37
114.9k
168
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,519 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: There is an incest scene at the end that involves a father, son and his girlfriend. There's also a lot of non-consensual bondage. If you don't want to read those things, you have been warned.

***

Cassie had been on my radar for a good month before I decided to act. She was my friend Brandon's younger sister, and had just graduated high school. Brandon and I met through our university's rugby team, and were rising seniors. This was my last summer break ever, and I wanted to make it unforgettable.

When I hung out at their house, I couldn't help but spy Cassie's ripe 18-year-old body, her tight curves. She had a habit of following us around which made it easy for me to gawk. She'd always poke her head in while we shot the shit, and scamper away shyly when spoken to. I loved watching her svelte legs glide in her little skirts, and would savor every second of her presence.

To my credit, I wasn't the only one with a crush. I saw the way she looked at me. It was the same way the cheerleaders did after we worked out. She'd bite her lip and squeeze her thighs, eye fucking my burly body before traipsing away.

I was seriously attracted to her, but needed to carefully plan my approach. When it came to women, I never found myself satisfied in normal relationships. I was a domineering guy, and expected my girlfriend to obey my orders. I'd always gotten off on bossing girls around, making them squirm, and as I got older, I found certain ones were easier to control. Cassie was one of them.

With Cassie, though, my goal wasn't just to be her boyfriend. It wasn't that simple. If it was, I probably wouldn't have written this story. Alas, my desire was not to make her my girlfriend, but rather... my sex slave.

I know, I know, it sounds crass, but my dominant streak had been yearning to break free ever since my ex let me tie her up.Let me. That's the issue. I didn't want my girl tolet me do anything. I wanted to do it, and I wanted her to take it. Hence, the normal courting techniques wouldn't work.

So, to capture my target and make her into my slave, I deployed a trap. It began on a hike that I took with Brandon and Cassie. Knowing Brandon's forgetfulness, I set the date during one of his summer courses. When we were about 20 minutes in, I feigned ignorance and asked:

"Brandon, don't you have class right now?"

"Shit!"

I saw his dismay and snuck out a satisfied smirk. Midterms were next week and he needed all the help he could get to pass summer school. He pivoted back towards the entrance.

"I'm really sorry guys, but I gotta go! I can't miss this!"

"But what about me?" Cassie asked.

"Shit! Uhhh..."

"Don't worry about her, Brandon," I popped in. "I'll drive her home, she'll be safe with me."

I put my arm around Cassie and brought her close. Her pert tits jiggled under her athletic tank top, and I licked my lips.

"Thanks, man, I really owe you one. Alright, Cassie, you're in Chase's hands now. Listen to him and get home safe! See ya!"

It was just us two now on the dirt trail. My arm was still over my prey's shoulder and she was squirming, but didn't tell me to stop. That's something I always liked about Cassie. She never stood her ground, she let men walk all over her. Passiveness was a trait I expected in my sex toy, and I was glad she already knew her place.

As we walked, I slowly began to open her up. I started with the simple stuff, like where she was going to college, and what she wanted to major in. I gave her my full attention, but made sure to insert my opinion whenever possible. I'm a misogynist at heart, and her nervous blushes when I told her pre-med might be too difficult made me harden.

Once she'd loosened up, I inquired, "do you have a boyfriend?"

"...no..."

Her eyes pointed to the floor as I dug deeper.

"Well, have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Yeah... a few times...."

We were still walking slowly, my thick arm wrapped tightly around her petite body. I started rubbing her shoulder and heard moans escape. I grazed my fingers through her blonde hair and pulled lightly, watching her delicate neck strain.

"Would you like to kiss me, Cassie?"

I turned her to face me and grabbed her ass. My other hand was still holding her hair, gently, but enough. Her breasts heaved as I snaked down her tennis skirt and felt her warm inner thighs.

"I said, do you want to kiss me?"

She breathed heavily then whispered, "yes..."

That was enough for me. I pulled her in and began to devour her luscious lips, spearing my tongue in to claim her soft pink walls. She writhed but I held her still by her skull as I ate her face. Her cheeks were red from my beard when I pulled my head back, and she blushed bashfully at my overwhelming approach.

"I like kissing you," I told her after I went in for a second round.

She giggled and said she liked it, too. Once we'd calmed down, we continued to walk with my arm around her. I made a point to lead her, never saying which way we turned, but simply doing so at the fork. She didn't mind my forceful manner and kept her body close.

"Do you want to play a game?" I asked Cassie after kissing her again.

I'd pulled her over to some trees so I could feel her up. At first, she tried to stop me, but she quickly realized I was getting under her top no matter what. I sent my hands up and felt around her plushy tits. They weren't huge, but they were still plump, and my fingers dug deep into her pillows.

"Oooh! Chase!"

"Shhhh, girl, relax. I just want to play a game."

I pulled her top up so I could suckle and pinch her tiny pink nips.

"Ooooh... W-which one...?" she moaned.

I pulled back and looked her deep in the eyes.

"It's called Master and slave."

Her pupils widened and she tried to scoot away, her expression a delicious mix of fear and lust.

"I don't know Chase... I kinda just wanna go home..."

I kissed her passionately again and gripped her ass hard. Her mind was telling her to run, but her hot pussy kept her in my arms.

"I'll take you home, Cassie, don't worry. But first, I wanna play a little game. Come on, it'll be fun."

I could tell she didn't want to say it, but she replied, "okay.... How do you play?"

"To start, one of us needs to be the Master, and one of us the slave. Which role do you want to play?"

I was stroking her nape with my other hand still on her skirt. She must have been a foot shorter than my 6'4", and holding her tiny body made me feel so strong. Cassie turned up to me and looked too afraid to respond.

"How about I'll be the Master, since it's your first time."

"Ummm... but I don't know how to be a slave...."

"You don't? Well I'm sure I can teach you. It's not too hard to learn. Besides, a lot of girls are naturals at it. I think you just might be one of those girls, Cassie."

"O-okay..."

"That's a good girl." I patted her head patronizingly. "I'm going to give you a gift now. I bought this for a very special girl, and I'm giving it to you since you accepted being my slave. You are my special girl, right, Cassie?"

"Umm.. uh.. yes, but-"

"It's okay, don't worry," I whispered while licking up her neck.

I pulled off my backpack and whipped out some BDSM paraphernalia I'd purchased. Like I said, this was preplanned, and many of these fantasies had been brewing for months.

"I bought this just for you Cassie, for my special little slave girl. I want to put it on you now."

She started backing away but I kept a hand around her waist. I moved it down to her ass and bade her to stand still through manipulative butt touches. I came up behind my girl and pulled her hair back, then wrapped a black leather collar around her thin neck.

The outside was engraved with a text that read: Property of Chase Mulligan; I'd ordered it handmade online. I'd been waiting to put it on someone, but my college flings weren't worthy. Cassie, though, was a true slave girl, fitting of a collar.

"Chase... this is kinda weird..." she shuddered once it was secured with a small padlock.

"Master, my slave. You call me Master, now."

"Oh... M-master!"

I sent my hands under her skirt and groped her plushy bottom. When I felt the acccumulated moisture on her panties, I grinned; my slave girl liked her collar. She was nervous, but I told her slave girls obey without questioning, then she blushed and submitted.

"Let's continue our walk, my little pet."

I latched a leash to her collar and she gasped when I tugged it. I told her it was part of the game, then snapped and ordered her to walk in front of me. She was embarrassed at first, but I gave her a deep kiss and fondled her wet mound. I slipped under her panties and felt her slick lips, and she groaned throatily into my mouth. My slave was so easy to control.

As we strolled, I told my pet to keep her dainty hands out, and her steps small. I could picture her in a hobble skirt, gait cut to 5 inches while she toiled away in my kitchen. On the trail, her juicy rump wobbled under her skirt, and the uneven ground made it extra bouncy.

"You really do have a nice ass," I commented.

She turned back with a shocked look, but I yanked her collar to remind her of her position. She tried to cover her ass while she walked, but I told her that it's a Master's right to see his slave's body. I watched her tight buns shiver as she returned her hands.

"Slave girl, we've arrived at my hangout. Be a good girl and come along with me."

I led Cassie to a tree where I'd previously set up a bondage contraption. For months, I'd imagined having my own little pet to tie up and play with, and I couldn't believe how easy everything had been so far.

"Give me your wrists now, Cassie. Your Master wants to play another game."

She reluctantly put them forward, and I quickly bound them in the soft rope that hung overhead. The rope was attached to a pulley on a branch, and when I pulled the other end, Cassie's wrists rose until she was on her toes.

"Hey, stop that! This isn't funny, Chase, let me down!"

"That's Master to you, girl!"

After tying the rope to a hook on the tree, I came up to her wriggling body and gave her tush a firm spank.

"Ow!"

"Quiet, my pet, or I'll have to spank you again."

She pouted, but stopped bucking. Not trusting her to remain still, I began tying her ankles in a similar rope. She kicked around at first, but I easily held her thin calves and removed her running shoes. I slipped off her lacy white socks, then her tiny, snow-white feet were exposed. They were so dainty and delicate, unblemished, and I stole a tickle on her toes and soles. She giggled and shuddered, but could no longer move once I'd finished tying.

"My slave girl looks so pretty all trussed up. Do you like it, Cassie?"

"Hnnngg...! Cha- Master..."

Her face was flushed and her eyes like a nervous doe. Her little body was squirming in her binds, and my cock grew every time her flat belly revealed itself. I came up to her and snarled, then dipped my face towards hers. I kissed my distressed damsel and she shivered in my arms. Holding her helpless body filled me with a new kind of power, unlike anything I'd felt before. This was my slave girl, and I could do what I wanted with her.

"Oh, my little pet, you look so precious dangling here."

I grazed my hand down to her skirt and tugged at the bottom.

"No! Master, please!"

"Shhhh, my slave, I'm just playing with what I own. I do own you, right, Cassie?"

She could barely get herself to nod in the affirmative. A Master does not need permission from his slave, though, so I began to pull down her skirt anyways. She squealed and bucked when it was by her ankles, but I grabbed her cunt and told her to calm down.

"It's okay, my little pet," I soothed. "Your Master is going to make you feel so good."

I began rubbing her panties, mushing the cotton into her trickling lips. She hated that her pussy soaked itself when she was bound by her Master. Her body knew who owned it, but her mind didn't want to admit it.

"Eeee! M-master!" she squealed when I pulled aside her thong and slid in a finger.

Her pussy was perfectly smooth, her warm insides tantalizingly soft. I heard myself groan as I sloshed my digit around her sopping cunt.

"Oh! Ahhhh! OoOo!"

"That's it, girl, grind your little hips. Work that pussy on my fingers."

I pulled down her panties, too, and her naked cunt was now in full view. The chubby lips curled inward, trying to protect her innocence, but each stroke across her wet slit opened her petals. Soon she was blooming, sweet honey dripping down her bound legs as she writhed in the air.

"Fuck...." I muttered after bending down to lick her juices. They were succulent.

I stood back up and hooked two fingers in her wet pussy, then watched her skinny body flail around as I shook them.

"Ah! Master!" she squeaked when I pulled her shirt over her head.

Her tits were pulled up with her arms, her pink nipples elongated. I could make out her rib cage as her tight body stretched; she was so tiny. As Cassie shook in her binds, her breasts swayed, and I was hypnotized by the lurid display. I couldn't hear any of her babbling, lost in the beauty of my slave girl.

"Shhhh, my pet," I hushed after taking inventory of her perfect figure.

"B-b-but, Chase... p-please can we go now..."

Tears were starting to form, and she probably hoped they'd make me sympathize. Unfortunately for her, they only turned me on, and I licked one as it rolled down her cheek.

"This is the last time I tell you, girl, I'm your Master now!" I spanked her once hard.

"Ah! Sorry, Master!"

"That's a good girl." I started petting her pussy, making her writhe. "Now are you going to be a good slave?" I jammed a finger in till she was singing, "or a bad slave?" I spanked down hard.

"Ah! A good slave Master! I'll be a good slave!"

"Are you sure?" I continued fingering ferociously and fluids gushed out. "Because if you're not I'll spank you!" I smacked her three more times and she whined.

"I promise! I promise!"

"I'm not sure I believe you...."

I kept sodomizing her, and she squeezed her thighs wantonly around my hand. Her moans were getting high-pitched, her body shook uncontrollably. I sensed she was gonna cum, so I pulled out and spanked her five more times.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow!! No, no please!" she begged. "Go back! Master, please!"

"Ah, is this what the little slave girl wants?" I shoved two fingers in and she cooed bashfully. "Does she like when her Master plays with her pussy?"

She gave me the most pathetic nod, her naked, nymph body splayed out, totally under my control. I stirred her insides around and began thumbing her clit. She was near the precipice, but I wasn't about to get her off. Not until I had more fun.

"Oh! Master, please! I'm so close!!"

"Shhhh, girl, not yet."

I pulled my wet fingers out and wiped them on her asscheek, then hugged my little slave girl and swayed her around on her tip toes. She had a terrified, horny expression, while mine was simply blissful. I wrapped my hands around her slim waist and sniffed her rosy blonde hair.

"You said you wanna be a good slave, right, my pet?"

"Yes, Master...."

"Then you must learn to please me, just as I've pleased you. Girls are born with warm holes to be filled by men, and since you're my girl, I'm going to fill you. Would you like that, Cassie? Your Master is going to fill your little slave holes."

She started shaking in her ropes and gave a terrified look. I just smiled back at her and pulled another contraption out of my bag. This one was an O-ring gag, used to force a girl's mouth open. With it attached, my little pet would have no choice but to accept whatever entered her throat.

"M-master...! P-please....! You don't need to use that...."

"Shhhh, my slave, I'll use whatever I want, since I own you."

"B-but.. aah, ah! Aaasstter, leeeazz!"

"What was that, my pet?"

"Uuhhh! Ahh!...hmph..."

Her attempts at speech were futile with the gag in. It also covered her teeth, so there would be no scraping while I face fucked my slave.

Once fitted, I untied the rope from the hook and gently lowered Cassie to the floor. When she was kneeling, I retightened it so her wrists were back up, and tied it to the tree again. She was now kneeling with her thin arms dangling above, face hole at the perfect height.

"Ahhh! Aaase! Opppp!"

"I pleasured you, Cassie, now you have to pleasure me," I reminded her while fishing my hard-on out of my shorts.

It had been solid most of the hike, especially once I collared my bitch. But now, with her naked and tied up on her knees, gagged, I was diamond-hard.

My cock comes in just over 8 inches, and is pretty thick, so I made sure the mouth gag was open wide enough. Looking down at my slave girl's helpless face while I dipped the tip onto her tongue was an incredibly intense experience. I felt so fucking powerful, and planned on milking my authority.

"I don't know where you think you're gonna go," I laughed when she tried backing away from my dick.

It was pointed at her face, a spear ready to stab, and she was swaying to avoid it. I got bored so I held her skull still as I inserted my crown, then slid my tip past her tonsils.

"Aaackkk! Uck!"

"Quiet down, Cassie," I chided, while gliding her throat further along my shaft.

Her warm, silky tongue bathed my serpent as I dipped it in and out. I reached my hands down to tweak her nipples, and watched my pet's eyes pop when I gave her a cheeky twist. Her cheeks were bulging and her breathing labored as I plowed her face, but she was going to have to get used to this sort of treatment. I had high expectations of my slave.

"Ooooo!!!!" she gargled when I pushed my shin against her dripping pussy.

I placed my bone between her lips and ground it. She bucked her hips against my leg while I pulled her head down further. The more I played with her pussy, the less reluctant she was to suck, so I used that to my advantage.

I started a game where the deeper she throated, the harder I'd rub. She figured out the rules and was soon gagging balls deep, receiving clit vibrations in return.

"Get up, girl!" I commanded hastily, fully aware she was unable to comply.

I untied the rope and pulled it till Cassie was standing again. I reattached it to the hook, then watched my naked slave girl swing. With the gag still in, she could only make pathetic little noises while I dropped my shorts to my ankles. I grabbed her taut body and lined myself up behind her callipygian bum, rubbing my dick between the folds of her soft pussy.

"Uhhh!! Aaaster! I uhh irgin!!"

"I know it's your first time, but it's a Master's right to fuck his little slave girl whenever he wants. I own your body now, Cassie, all of it." I shoved two fingers in her cunt and grabbed her neck. "This is mine, do you understand?"

I finger fucked her brutally until she was close to squirting.

"Uhh! Ess, Aster! I yours!"

"Yes you are, my pet. You and this pussy. Both mine."

With that, I pulled apart her asscheeks and began the initial descent. Her virgin pussy was moist and hot from all of the foreplay, which meant my little slave girl liked being tied up. That pleased me.

As my thick head broke into her gushy folds, I could hear her weak moans and groans. They sounded so helpless in the gag, so beautifully pathetic. I pulled her in closer by her soft, feminine belly and eased my girthy shaft into her tight tunnel.

"Ooooo!!!!"

"That's it, girl. Open up your little slave pussy."

She jiggled her ass back and tried opening her hips, though it was difficult in her ankle binds. It made me happy that she wanted me deeper, even if her reaction was subconscious. Her body knew I owned it.

"Fuck... that's a tight little slave cunt..."

sissy11
sissy11
1,519 Followers