Slave Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,374 Followers

Brenda smiled and shook her head as she explained, "Sweetheart, I'm not required to do anything around the house. It's true I do most of the cooking and cleaning, but that is by choice. There is only so much reading or other activities you can do before you start to go stir crazy. Cooking and cleaning are just my way of giving back where I can. I obviously can't contribute to the household earnings. Alexandra has a sizable inheritance which will take care of both her and Danielle for the rest of their lives. And if Danielle ever decides to have children, they will have more than enough money to be taken care of as well. Money is of no concern in this house. So honestly, you only need to do what you want or what Danielle tells you to do. But I doubt Danielle will have you wait on her as her maid, clean up after her, or anything like that."

The mention of Angela serving Danielle brought back a question to Angela. She nervously asked, "Brenda, can I ask you something about my mistress?"

Brenda smiled, liking that fact that Angela was comfortable enough to start a conversation with her. She answered, "Go ahead, sweetheart. We have no secrets in this house."

Angela nodded shyly as she asked, "Is my mistress...I mean, do you know what my mistress likes?"

Brenda cocked her head to the side not knowing what she meant. Angela then specified, "Do you know what turns her on? And maybe what turns her off?

Brenda nodded in understanding as she smiled and said, "It's nice that you are wanting to please her, but you shouldn't want to do anything that makes you nervous or uncomfortable, that would be a major turn off for Danielle. If she thought that you were uncomfortable with something, but were doing it anyways then she would not be interested in it. She does enjoy her domination and your submission, so you have that down already. As far as what would turn her on, I would have to say 'spontaneity.' If you went down on her out of the blue, like at the table as we were eating, especially if we were all present, that would make her wet to the core."

Angela felt her pussy tingle with the thought of doing just that, but she asked "She would be ok with that, with me going down on her in front of her mother? Would ma'am be ok with that?"

Brenda smiled as she explained, "Oh, sweetheart, Danielle would come unglued if you were to whisper into her ear that you wanted to do that at the dining room table. I have done the same thing to her mother, and she always loves that. Trust me, Danielle would have a screaming orgasm and then rush you both up to her room so she could fuck you until you couldn't remember your own name. To be honest with you, yes I Alexandra and I are and have been lovers for a very long time. And in this house and in our relationship, we are both equals. But I'd be lying if I said that pretending to be her sex slave didn't make me and her so hot and wet. We like to pretend from time to time that I really am just another shy and totally straight sex slave and she is my depraved and horny owner. We both get off on her 'making' me service her lesbian desires. I pretend to hate it and she has to force me to lick her pussy, suck her clit, or rim her asshole. It's extremely sexy."

Angela bit her lower lip as she smiled at the thought of submitting sexually to her mistress in front of Brenda and Alexandra, especially at the dinner table. Brenda smiled knowing that Angela was definitely interested in doing just that. Seeing the look on Angela's face, Brenda was also sure that Angela enjoyed submitting to Danielle's sexual desires. Angela enjoyed being her mistress's sex slave. Feeling somewhat shy and conflicted, Angela asked "Brenda, does it say anything about me that I enjoy being my mistress's sex slave? I really enjoy servicing her. Last night when she first had me lick her pussy, I was nervous at first but I got to enjoy it a whole lot. What does that say about me?"

Brenda smiled and explained, "Sweetheart, both Alexandra and I enjoy it immensely. We have shared actual female sex slaves over the years and it was always hot. We don't do that anymore, because of obvious reasons. At least for now. But we have discussed doing it again. I'm not sure if she will purchase another female sex slave for house duty, but it is an option. Alexandra, Danielle, and I have no secrets. And now that you are here and we trust you enough to bring you in on the truth of our relationship, you are also under the household's protection. Alexandra and Danielle will protect us both if they have to. And I will protect you as well. You are a beautiful, smart, and caring young lady. I know that you have had a hard life, but you are safe now with us. No one will ever hurt you again. I can promise you that."

Angela was taken aback my Brenda's upfront and direct acknowledgement of Angela's standing in regards to the household and Danielle. She had never expected any of this. All of Brenda's calm and soothing words had a major impact in Angela, who had always been treated badly even my her own family. Brenda, as she had planned, was beginning to hold a special maternal place in Angela's heart. Brenda thought very highly of the girl and expected those feelings to only grow with time. She wanted to take Angela into her arms and soothe all of her fears and take away all of her past memories of abuse and belittlement. Brenda knew that it was only a matter of time, considering how honest and truthful Angela was, before Angela came clean about her past. Brenda both longed for and hated the day when Angela detailed to them the extent of her abuse at the hands of those that should have protected her.

Brenda could not even conceive of any reason to not treat Angela as she deserved to be treated. How anyone could have treated her so poorly was beyond comprehension. Brenda knew that neither she nor anyone else could erase those memories from Angela's mind, but she also knew that admitting to her past abuses and hearing that the women in this house accepted her and would never treat her in such a manner would bring Angela enough closure to move past them. Brenda accepted that she was already seeing Angela as her surrogate daughter. Even if their relationship was new and still had a ways to go, she could not deny the protective and nurturing feeling she had for the young girl before her. Granted the women in this house, even family expressed their love for one in not so accepted ways. But Brenda had a feeling that this would not upset or disgust Angela. In fact she had a feeling that this knowledge would only bring the young girl closer into the family.

Brenda specifically called Angela "sweetheart" as her own way of showing her affection to the young girl and placing the seed that Angela was safe and special to her. Brenda had longed for a daughter her whole life. She was glad that giving her circumstances that hadn't happened. But seeing Angela before her and getting closer to the young girl, gave Brenda the maternal outlet she had always wanted. She hoped that someday Angela would look to her as a mother figure in every way that Danielle looked to Alexandra. Apart from their differences in skin and hair tone, Brenda and Angela could already be mistaken for mother and daughter. That thought filled Brenda's heart with a longing that she had never truly felt before. It was true that she was like a second mother to Danielle for most of her life, but to have someone of her own to look after, comfort, and nurture, made Brenda all the more determined to make it happen.

Knowing that she needed to get back to an easier topic, Brenda then continued "Now, you could also dress up for her. I know she would damn near cream her panties if you ever greeted her wearing a schoolgirl uniform or cheerleader outfit. Besides that, she loves lingerie so I would say go with that. Like how I had you wait for her last night in her bed, I know she was very receptive of you like that. Dirty talk makes her knees week and pussy tingle, so any time you have the opportunity to whisper some kinky thing into her ear, would be cause for a long and hard session of sex. In fact if you get her really worked up, she would probably just take you wherever you two were at that time and not wait to go to her room."

Angela had nodded and listened intently to Brenda's suggestions, but one thing sat her back. She frowned and whispered honestly, "I don't have any clothes to do the schoolgirl or cheerleader thing. Would she be upset with me if I'm not able to do that?"

Brenda then placed her hand tenderly to Angela's cheek as she honestly said, "I highly doubt Danielle would or could ever be upset with you because of something you have no control over. But that doesn't matter. I can get you the schoolgirl outfit and cheerleader uniform. I was going to order you some more lingerie today anyways. Come with me, sweetheart."

Angela nodded and gratefully took Brenda's offered hand, as she led them to her laptop. Brenda was happy that Angela was truly interested and excited about doing all of this. Angela was glad for Brenda's help and already at ease talking with her and being in her presence. Angela already felt some form of kinship with Brenda, considering their likeminded past, even if Brenda was unaware of her past situation. Angela did not know that her tells, reactions, and responses had already made Brenda, Alexandra, and her mistress partially aware of her past. Even if they did not know the specifics, they all had an obvious dislike for anyone who mistreated a young girl, slave or not. Brenda then logged on and went to a few different websites to find what she was looking for.

Looking through several different styles of lingerie, both Brenda and Angela both agreed that her best option would be the silk slips. Both of the women preferred them for their ease of removal and comfort ability. Brenda only wore that kind of lingerie anyways, as both she and Alexandra enjoyed the way they both looked in them. Choosing the schoolgirl outfit was more difficult, as most online retailers offered only the cheap sex play kinds. So Brenda went to a website that actually dealt with providing uniforms for school. They picked out a plaid skirt, white long sleeve and short sleeve button up blouse, white socks with lace frills on top, and some shiny black dress shoes. Angela even said that a pair of glasses would probably finish out the innocent look perfectly, so they found a pair of Halloween glasses on another site for added effect. Brenda was thrilled that Angela was taking such an active role in all of this, and happy that she seemed truly excited at the prospects.

Next they selected a cheerleader uniform from the same school uniform retailer. They kept this one simple and went with a simple top and skirt uniform set. They both agreed that while panties were not needed, but when Angela saw that the panties and top came with custom images or writing she was hooked. That top would be emblazoned with big bold letters on the chest saying "Mistress's Kitten" and the panties would say "property of my Mistress" over her pussy and across her ass cheeks. Brenda thought they were both great touches to finish off the outfits. She placed the orders and laughed as she commented on whoever made them having to emblazon them with Angela's choice of wording. That finished, Brenda purchased the items and had them shipped to the house.

Angela was excited about the prospects of surprising her mistress like this. She couldn't wait to get them here. Brenda then took Angela by the hand and led her back through the house on a better tour than the night before. Angela was shown the library full of books, the sauna and steam rooms, indoor workout room, the large indoor Jacuzzi, outdoor heated swimming pool, the garden with rock paved walkways and benches, kitchen, living room, and the huge recreation room. Angela was feeling more and more comfortable with Brenda, as her open and motherly character soothed Angela's nerves. She was comfortable to ask Brenda questions about the rooms from time to time. Brenda assured her that she was allowed in each of the rooms and allowed to make use of them, whenever she and her mistress were not otherwise engaged. Brenda said that with a bright smile and a wink to Angela, who smiled shyly and blushed furiously.

Brenda and Alexandra had discussed it and had decided not to inform Angela about everything that went on between Danielle, Alexandra, and Brenda. They didn't want to overwhelm the poor girl too fast. They were relatively sure that Angela wouldn't be put out by it, but the knowledge of all of their sexual fun might make Angela more nervous than she already was around Alexandra and Brenda. Knowing that they would all probably share their fun together sooner or later might hurt the comfort that Angela felt around Brenda. Brenda smiled at the young girl and couldn't deny that she felt a bit protective of her. Angela was a sexy creature as well, and Brenda and Alexandra had heard how talented she was by the moans and cries of pleasure that came from Danielle's bedroom the night before. Alexandra and Brenda chose to wait, but both looked forward to having Angela join in on the household lesbian fun.

While Danielle and Alexandra were away from Brenda and Angela, Alexandra had talked with her daughter and explained their feeling on this subject. Danielle agreed, but was also looking forward to adding her kitten to the mix. As Danielle finished with all of the paperwork required for her to take over ownership of her kitten, she found herself rushing back home wanting to see her again. She first made a stop at a per store and smiled softly as she made her purchase. Danielle arrived home in her usual energetic way and found Brenda and Angela talking comfortably sitting on the couch together in the recreation room. Seeing her mistress had returned, Angela immediately smiled brightly, stood up, and approached her. She stopped a few feet from her mistress and bowed her head as she said, "Welcome home, mistress."

Feeling a bit frisky and remembering what Brenda had told her about what would turn her mistress on, Angela dropped to her hands and knees and crawled on all fours over the few feet that separated her from her mistress. Angela then leaned in a placed a tender kiss to her mistress's pussy through her pants. Angela then looked up at her mistress as she declared softy, "I missed you, mistress."

Danielle felt her pussy tingle and grow even wetter than she already was. This submissive action and declaration by her kitten made Danielle want to take her right then and there in front of Brenda. Thinking harder on that, Danielle warred internally on whether she should do just that or drag her kitten to her bedroom before ravishing her. Danielle internal argument was cut off as Brenda smiled and declared, "Now if that wasn't the cutest and sexiest 'welcome home' I have ever seen, then I don't know what is."

Nodding silently at Brenda, then looking back down at her kitten's smiling face, Danielle then shook her head to clear her mind. She then reached down and grasped her kitten by the hand, pulling her kitten to her feat, she declared "Come, kitten. I have need to hear you moan."

This statement was answered with her kitten's customary, "Yes, mistress."

As Danielle led her kitten from the room, Brenda called out "Make her scream your name, sweetheart."

To which Danielle responded, "I think her mouth will be put to better uses than to make any noises."

Brenda laughed as she said, "I was talking to Angela."

Angela called out from the hall, "Yes, Brenda."

Danielle only hummed to herself, as she continued to lead her kitten to her bedroom. Once Danielle and her kitten had made it to her bedroom, Danielle shut the door and pulled kitten into her for a passionate kiss. Angela and Danielle both moaned into the kiss, as their hands stroked each other's bodies. Danielle was the first to pull back, earning her a soft whimper from her kitten. She smiled assuredly and gently stroked her kitten's cheek as she leaned in and whispered, "You make me so fucking hot and wet, kitten. Do you know that?"

Angela blushed and dipped her head, then glanced back up at her mistress as she breathed out "Thank you, mistress. I was hoping that would be how you felt. I really did miss you."

Danielle smirked down at her kitten as she said, "I got something for you, kitten."

Danielle opened her bag and pulled out a small bell with a clasp. She then hooked it to her kitten's collar and shook the bell, causing a small ringing to be heard. Angela smiled as she felt the bell dangling from her collar, she looked back up at her mistress as she explained "A little bell for my little kitten."

Danielle watched her kitten blush and dip her head shyly, before she looked back up into her eyes and said "Thank you, mistress. May I service you now, please?"

Danielle smiled down at her kitten and nodded her approval at her request as she said, "Undress me, kitten. It's been too long since I've enjoyed your touch."

Angela smiled brightly and answered, "Thank you, mistress."

Angela then grasped the bottom of her mistress's shirt and pulled in over her head, revealing her mistress's white lace bra. She let her hands trail over the material and gently groped her mistress's breasts, before snaking her arms around her side and undoing the bra. She smiled as her mistress's beautiful breasts and hard nipples were fully revealed to her. She lowered her head and took her mistress's nipple into her mouth and began to suck tenderly. Angela heard a soft moan from her mistress, which only served to make her wet as she continued to suck. She flicked her tongue over her mistress's hard nipple and sucked a little harder, as she brought her hands to her mistress's breasts and began to grope them in her hands.

Angela then let her mistress's nipple fall from her mouth as she turned her head to suck the other nipple. Danielle then placed her finger to her kitten's chin and tilted her head up to look into her eyes as she said, "I told you to undress me, kitten. What do you think your are doing?'

Angela froze, thinking she had made a mistake. She breathed out, "I'm sorry, mistress. I just thought you would enjoy this."

Danielle then smiled and said, "I didn't tell you to stop, kitten. Keep going. Show me that you love and want me."

Danielle then guided her kitten's head to her other nipple. Her kitten then wrapped her lips around it and began sucking gently. Danielle smiled as she enjoyed her kitten's attention to her nipples. She moaned out softly as she felt her kitten's hands roam down her body and grip her ass cheeks through her pants. Angela was thoroughly enjoying her mistress's nipple and the feeling of her ass cheeks in her hands. After a few more minutes, Angela began to slowly fall to her knees before her mistress. She kissed her way down her mistress's tummy to the waistline of her pants. She then leaned down and removed her mistress's shoes and socks, before returning her attention to he pants.

Danielle felt her pussy grow hotter and wetter, as she gazed at her kitten. She watched as her kitten began unbuttoning her pants, before sliding down her zipper. Her kitten then grasped her pants and slowly pulled them and her panties down her legs, revealing her bare pussy. Angela let out a soft moan as she saw her mistress's wet naked pussy in front of her face. She pulled her mistress's pants and panties clear of her feet, before looking back up into her mistress's eyes as she waited for further instructions. Danielle whispered out, "Do you remember doing this to me last night, kitten?"

Angel nodded slowly as she answered, "Yes, mistress."

Danielle continued, "You looked so cute and sexy on your knees as you stripped me naked without a word of complaint. You were nervous and afraid, but you served me so well that I came several times just from your tongue and mouth on me. Were you surprised that you enjoyed the taste of my pussy on your tongue?"

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,374 Followers