Slave Girl Ch. 44-52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahhh!" I let out a gasp of ecstasy just from how she looked at me.

"What if I say no?" She whispers.

"No! No, no, no, no, no! I"ll go mad. Please my Lady. Please have pity on your needy slutty boy. I beg, I beg!" I NEEDED her. I NEEDED to please her. I NEEDED her to use me, to use my body, to bring her joy. She told me once that I had to need her like air or water or sunshine. Only now do I truly respect the depth of those words. In this fevered moment I would do anything for her. After over a week of constant temptation....I NEEDED HER! "PLEAASE!"

"You really do need it." She says. "At last."

"Yes!"

She gently pets my hair. "You've been such a good boy for me. The best boy."

"Yes! Yes! I'm your good boy. Only yours."

"And a good boy deserves his cummies, yes?"

"YES! Oh gods yes!"

"You want your Lady's load?"

"OHHHHH GODS! Please!"

"Understand, this isn't a reward for violence."

"I know!" I am nearly crazy with desire. "Please!"

"This is because you are such good beautiful special boy." She says as she starts to untie the drawstring of her shorts. "Thank your Lady."

"Thank you!" My heart leaps with joy. "Thank you!"

"Good boy." She smiles. "Now...open those lovely lips nice and wide."

Chapter 48

Needless to say I do as I am told. I sit up pretty for my Lady and open my mouth as wide as I can.

As exciting as this was it is also scary. Without my ropes, or even the semblance of bondage, fear gripped my heart as surely as lust had gripped my loins. It is a bit like that uneasy feeling looking down from a very high place. Yes the lack secure privacy was a factor, though Rosa would be able to see anybody approaching well before they got close enough to see anything around the old wagon or through the tall grass, but it really was the freedom that made it difficult. I was so much more at ease snug in my rope. But my Lady needed me to be brave now. For her I would be brave.

Rosa pulls the front of her shorts lower to expose the heaving serpent anxious for release. My eyes widen as I see the thick veiny root of her cock in the clear light of day. All at once she flops the heavy log from her shorts to slap down right over my face. God how I loved it. To feel it's heft laying right across my face from chin to forehead brings such joy. It was a magnificent reminder the she was the Lady and I her humble boy. A big cock, a woman's big beautiful cock, that was mine alone to please. I'm such a lucky boy.

"Haahhh!" I sigh happily.

She wasn't hard yet but well on the way. The skin of her cock is warm and tacky with sweat. Her musk is pungent yet pleasing to my senses. I close my eyes and take a long deep draw of breath through my nose. Oh what a lovely aroma, an aroma totally unique to her. She rolls her cock a bit left then a bit right then wipes it all the way across to finish with another big clubbing slap down the center.

"Rosaaa." I smile as I open my eyes again to gaze up in awe.

She giggles. "My happy boy." Letting go of her dick it slowly slumps off to the side. She places her hands along the box of the wagon and looks down at me. "It's all yours Quin. Make your Lady feel good."

"Yes my Lady." Wasting no time I press my lips into it, kissing it with genuine love. I part my lips and turn my head to latch onto it along the center of the shaft. "Mmmmm." To at long last have my mouth on her...ohhhh, it is everything I wanted. She tasted salty, she tasted good. "Mmmmm." I slide my lips down and off of her shaft. The moment she is swinging free I have my mouth as wide as a baby birds as I frantically rummage through the air to find her tip. "Ahhh...mmmmmm!" I fill my mouth with her whole knob and immediately begin to suckle, it responds with a mighty swell of power. "Mmmm!"

"Ohhhh. That feels nice baby." She says softly. I gaze up at her with wide eyes as she looks back down with tender adoration. Her right hand comes down to oh so gently play with my hair. "That's a good boy."

Greedy for more I suck harder and push deeper. I wrap my lips tight and slowly pull back. GODS! To feel her harden inside of my mouth only spurred me on. Humming and mewling like the needy boy I am I suck harder and try for more. She was so much to take! I can't even get half way before her tip is touching my throat and threating to gag me. My jaw strained by how wide I had to hold it but I dared not scrape her with a tooth. Slowly, steadily, I gradually start moving forward and back. "MMMM!"

"That's my boy. Yessss." She sighs. "Suck my cock baby. Ohhh yes." Her fingers comb through my hair in time with my bobbing head.

"Mmmm! Nmmm!" I suck harder. I wanted more! I wanted all of her. But she was so much to take. Letting out a snort of frustration I force myself forward... "GGLLLGH!" I pull back an instant before I wretch. I cough and sputter, saliva dripping from my open lips.

"Not so fast my boy." She says with a soft smile and a caress along my stubbly cheek. "Baby steps."

"Yes my Lady." I latch back onto her cock and return to my work. Finding a depth and a pace I could manage I settle into a nice rhythm.

I cannot describe how good and right and satisfying it feels to give pleasure to my Lady. In life I was born to work and farm. But in my love life...I was born to do just this. To pleasure a dominant Amazon woman. The sensation of, in a flash, finding and fulfilling one's true purpose is a powerful one. In contrast to the haze of my submissive trance everything now was in razor sharp focus. The way her cock swelled and flexed in my mouth. The ever so subtle blush across her cheeks. The tiny tilts and twitches of here ears. The way her pupils almost imperceptibly would widen and contract. The sudden puffs of breath. The way her elegant features would occasionally contort with flashes of sexual delight. I saw it all. I was in tune with my Lady.

"Touch me. Don't be shy my boy. Touch your Lady's body." She whispers. This whole time my hands had been gripped onto her thighs, not moving an inch. Even now I was trying to escape into fantasy wherein I was chained to her and held helpless. "It's okay Quin. I want you to touch me."

"Mmm." I hum my obedience, my mouth full of her dick.

I slide my big hands down her shapely legs. So smooth, so supple. Back up they go and, after a moment's pause, I push my fingers right up into her shorts. I fill each of my hands with her soft yet firm buttocks. Such a lovely rounded shape. I give them a gentle squeeze and she lets out a quiet moan of approval.

"Ohhmm, good boy." The hand she has in my hair takes a light grip and her hips slowly rock in time with my rhythm.

She is rock hard now. Her fat knob as big as a ripe apricot. My jaw ached but I refused to pay it any mind. I suck and slather her cock as best as an inexperienced boy like me could. I imagine what would feel good to me and I do it to her. My tongue laps and licks at her tip when I can. My lips stay nice and tight to provide a constant suction. My head bobs steadily.

Just then I hear a man's distant voice call out from the direction of the road. "You okay out there."

Keeping her right hand held to my hair Rosa waves with the other and says in a loud friend voice. "I'm good, thank you."

"Are you alone?" A woman's voice says.

"Nah. My Master is around here somewhere looking for something to eat. That man is always hungry. I swear he's only happy when he's stuffing his face."

As I snort with a naughty laugh she gives her hips a little buck to stuff her Master's face a little bit more. "GLRP!"

"Okay then. Take care traveler."

"And to you all." Rosa calls back. "Gods watch over you."

I am still chuckling as I continue to give head. I'm down here sucking her dick like a hungry whore and she's up there having casual conversations with passers by. It was too funny not to laugh.

She giggles and looks down, her free hand back on the edge of the wagon. "Having fun down there?"

"Hllrrmmmm!" I gurgle happily.

My right hand I bring around to the front to slide up her under her tunic. I rub over her lean yet squishy tummy to quickly find one of her breasts. I fondle and rub her tit as she pushes it harder into my hand. "Atta boy. That's nice."

I suck...and suck...and suck. She loved every second of it but seemed no closer to actually cumming. Damn did Rosa have endurance! I'm not to proud to admit that I wouldn't have lasted half this long. I loved that she had stamina. I loved that I had to work for it. A boy ought to earn his Lady's load and, by Cupid, I was going to do it.

"That's it baby. You're doing so good. You're making your Lady feel soooo good." The hand in my hair grips tighter as her body thrusts. I go still and keep my maw wide and lips tight so that she might fuck my mouth at her own pace. I stare up at her, bewitched by her overwhelming beauty, as she makes love with my mouth. "Yeah. Gods baby, you have such a nice mouth. Nice and warm and wet. Ohhhh."

"Hmmmmm." I coo in absolute bliss. My jaw is screaming and I was fighting my gag reflex on each deep thrust, but it is bliss nonetheless.

She pulls out as I pant and drool worse than those dogs from this morning. I grab her thick rod and stroke it, my copious spit providing more than lube to let my hand glide over her hard veiny Amazon cock. Baring her fangs she lets out rolling crackling snarl. "You are going to swallow." It wasn't a question.

"Yes my Lady." I gasp as my eyes widen.

"Talk to me baby. Let me hear you."

"Mmmm." I suck the knob and bring my other hand to play with her heavy balls through her shorts. "Your cock is so beautiful." I slap it's wet length over my lips and chin. "It is so elegant." I lick up its front and flick at its tip. "I am such a lucky boy."

"Rrrrrrr." Another growl rolls up from inside of her, low and dangerous and sexy as fuck!

"I'm your good boy." My hand stroking fast and hard I bat my eyes and gaze up with big innocent eyes as I say in my sweetest voice. "Give me your load my Lady. Please. Please? Your slutty boy is ready for your hot load. Pleeeease?""

She bites her bottom lip and lets out a hard hiss. "Fuuuuck baby. You look sooooo good down there."

"Mmmmm." I mewl erotically. "I want your cum! Gimme your cum."

Back through my parted lips her cock plunges. I close my eyes tight and focus everything I had on getting my Lady off. I suck and slobber and give her a loud, sloppy blowjob. I let out little slutty hums and pules as I suck her for all I was worth. She thrusts and bucks, her cock a blur as it slide in and out of my lips.

She is on the cusp. I see it in her intense fiery gaze. I hear it in her snapping growls and sharp hisses. I feel it in her steel hard flexing cock and tensing balls. I sense it in the way her lithe luscious body goes taut. "RRRRRRRRR!" The noises she makes are only half human, the other half that of some feral snarling hellcat. She grips tight to the wagon and lurches over me, and then in a high beautiful sing-song voice she lets out a long warbling note. "Oooohhhh!"

I feel the throb and a second later my throat is FILLED with a hot thick blast of lady cum. I swallow it down quickly but not before another ample wad of jizz follows the first. And then another and another and another.

"Glp, glp, glp, glp!" I do my damnedest to swallow my Lady's salty creamy load but it just came too much and too fast. "Hahhh!" I am forced to pull back for a coughing breath of air and a sticky rope of semen paints down my gasping face from the bridge of my nose right down over my lips to my chin. I quickly suck back onto her and commence to suckle her throbbing spitting dick right to the end.

"Ohhhh Quinnnn!" She sighs in the most lovely voice.

"Hmmmm!" Hearing my Lady cum for me is a high that made my own orgasms pale in comparison. "Glrp! Glrp! Glrp!"

As she comes down from her climax I see her slender body relax and a look of contentment come over her. "Oh Quin! Oh baby. Oh my beautiful sexy boy. Oh, I needed that."

I gently suckle her final dregs and slip off of her tip. "Mmmm. Thank youuuu."

It was so much cum! Cum oozes down my cheek and chin and neck. Cum drips in long stretching drops from my panting lips. Cum coats my mouth and oozes down my throat. And it feels like a meal's worth of cum now filled my belly. On my hands and knees I kiss and nuzzle and worship my Lady's cock like a good boy should.

Chapter 49

My Lady pets my head and gives me praise as I lavish worship on her dick and clean every bit of it with my lapping tongue and sucking lips. The aroma and flavor of her cum, different than that of my own in interesting ways, surrounds and permeates me. She lets me do my thing before eventually squeezing out the very last little drop onto my waiting tongue then tucking herself away again.

I swallow and look up at her. "Did...did I do good?"

"Yes Quin." She says with a smile. "You did very good."

Pride swells in my heart.

She kneels in front of me. Taking my head in her hands she leans down and slurps the mess from my face with her long tongue and follows it with a deep kiss. Afterward I fall into her. She catches me and holds me to her bosom as I laugh. I just laugh. Not because anything was funny but simply because I was so happy. And after the shock of waking up under assault and the hours of heart pounding fear of the long morning's retreat this joyful release hit twice as hard.

Rosa chuckles. "You are just too damn precious." Leaning down she offers her cheek. "Kiss me." I kiss her. "Good boy." She pats my shoulder. "Come on big fella, back on the road."

"Already?" I gripe, though more for affect than genuine complaining.

"Come on." She stands up and gathers up her capelet. "With a start like that we can at least make it to that turn off you talked about." She walks out into the grass, holding out her hands and feeling the tips brushing along her fingers. "Perhaps even a bit further."

I grin. It was heartening to see Rosa as anxious as I was to get to our new home. I cannot help but think back to that scared girl who didn't want to leave Rome that first evening. Gods...she was so beautiful. My smile slowly fades as I knew the one thing I wanted to say to her more than anything I couldn't, not without spoiling this wonderful mood. My eyes only on her I whisper softly into the breeze. "I love you."

Rosa turns back to call to me with a cute beckoning smile. "Come along Master."

I let out a sigh and hoist the pack. "I'm coming."

The rest of that day is far more enjoyable. We keep up a good pace but nearly so grueling as that of the morning. In our time on the road Rosa was gaining more fortitude for hiking with each passing day. Both of us had changed a lot in these nine days. We soon find some water, as much as I enjoyed my Lady's flavor in my mouth it was nice to be able to wash it down, and even luck out with some food. One of the villages along the way was having some sort of festival to honor a local king from before the Empire. Steaming bowls of a tart but hearty offal stew with a half of a flatbread were offered to all passing through, Rosa and I were only too happy accept. I knew nothing of this ancient king but...hooray for him! We consider stopping and enjoying the festivities...but the road beckoned. With each step closer to our destination the urgency to get there grew.

As the sun is setting we see the walls of a city in the distance and, just as the map I had looked over back at Rome had shown, we come across the intersection where our choice for moving forward must be made for real. To our left the smooth stones of the Appian continues on Southeast toward the city and beyond. To our right the small road leading South through farmland and wooded hills in the distance.

Stepping off we pause to look at the queen of the long roads. We watch the travelers pass by and just admire the wide straight road, this monument of Roman construction that crossed the entire width of the Italian peninsula. It wasn't lost on either of us that except for an hour or so at the very beginning of our journey that our whole time together had been anchored by this great road. I look back the way we came, this ribbon of concrete and stone that cut through the land all the way back to Rome, reflecting on the many life changing memories I'd had along it.

"This may be the last time we see it." I say. "I doubt we'll have need to come this far North again."

Rosa loops her arm into mine. "Who knows what the future will bring." She hugs in close. "And besides...it's just a road in the end. It's the company that really matters."

"Yeah." I nod. The Appian had served it's purpose. My eyes drift South to the far green hills. "Are you sure about this?"

Rosa takes a long breath as she builds her courage. Then, with and emphatic nod, she says boldly. "Yes Master. This is the way."

Arm in arm we leave the Via Appia behind and strike out into the next leg of our journey home.

Chapter 50

Except for the quality of the road and the lighter traffic that evening passes much like any other. We make good time through miles of farms and vineyards before we come across a path leading off into a dense thicket of lush green trees and foliage with a massive old cypress tree right in the middle. I go to walk by it but Rosa places a hand on my arm.

"Mmm?"

She peers down the narrow path. "Here. Can we rest here Master?"

Looking off to the West I see the sun about to dip under the horizon. We would be loosing light soon and being off of the easily traversed Appian meant night travel would be that much harder. The thicket, while sizable, was surrounded by cultivated land on all sides. There was a very slim chance of any predator or bandit group making their home here. And being away from any farm or villa meant no rude awakenings from the locals.

"Perfect."

To my surprise Rosa leads the way. Walking cautiously, alert to danger, but seemingly drawn forward by a keen curiosity. I follow close behind scooping up old dry twigs and branches along the way for a fire. The trail ends up being a path to nowhere. In the center of the thicket it just ends in a small clearing at the base of the might evergreen. It towered over us like a steep green mountain, it's trunk so thick that Rosa and I together wouldn't be even close to getting our arms around it. We look up at the behemoth.

"Wow." I say.

Rosa giggles. "Hello old timer." She says. "Hope you don't mind us sleeping by your feet tonight."

I smile and shake my head. Setting down the pack I pile what wood I had and head out for more. There was plenty to find around the edge of the clearing.

"I saw some rabbit pellets back along the trail. I'm gonna put out a few snares before we lose our light completely."

"Good idea!" Rosa says, then continues to address the old tree. "I'm sorry old lord. I don't have my flute to play for you today. Perhaps my voice will do?"

"You think this is another sacred grove?"

"Yeah." She says brightly, looking up through the boughs of the towering tree. "I think so. I think he's close. It...feels the same, doesn't it?"

"Uh, I guess." I shrug. "Could be for another god."

"No, I don't think so. This is Silvanus' tree." She says with an odd surety as she runs her fingers over the rough gray bark of the trunk. "I'll feel better knowing he's watching over us."

"Well...good." Odd as it was for a lifelong city girl, Rosa seemed to have found something in Silvanus and I wanted to encourage it. Anything that made her feel more at home in the country was a good thing. "Maybe take a cone. We can plant a seed from it when we get home, like I'm doing with those lemon seeds."

"That's a wonderful idea!" She says. "I'm going to sing for him and pray for safe passage through the wild lands."