Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've reached the gazebo." I say, picking up my previous commentary. "It is marble." I scuff my foot against one of its steps. "Smooth, good quality. There are vines growing up the columns. The roof is in tact. There are nests along the inside. Bird shit everywhere. It's a mess but there's nothing wrong with it."

"Built to last." Rosa says.

My curiosity caught by a jutting edge I step around the side of the structure. "There's a door here. As tall as my waist. Leading down under the base of it."

"A door?"

"Yeah, weird. You have to think it is flooded out down there being so low and this close to the river."

"The river." Rosa reaches out for it. "It's about all I can hear down here. Do you know what it's saying?"

I glance to my Lady. "You talk to rivers now?"

"Oh yes. And streams and creeks and brooks. They just can't stop...babbling. Ha!"

"Gods help me." I groan. Silvanus hadn't stolen her playful humor, that was for certain. "What's it saying to you then?"

"Aciris is telling us to get naked."

"Oh really!" I cock a brow. "You sure that's what she's saying?"

"Oh yes." She slips a hand beneath my tunic to grope my pec. "No doubt about it."

I look at her out of the corner of my eye wondering if she was being serious right now. "Naked? Together? With her? I'm not sure if I'm ready for a threesome."

"She insists I'm afraid." She pinches my nipple. "I'd hate to be rude."

"She sounds like a willful river."

"Mmm. She is. And horny too. So fucking horny." She nips at my ear with a fang sending tingles down my whole body. "She says to get naked. She says she wants us to slide inside of her. Mmmmm." She moans softly. "She says she's so wet for us. She wants us to come in her so bad!"

"Aciris!" I say, clambering over the stony bank toward the water's edge. "You shameless slut. You just met us."

"Hurry now Master." Rosa urges. "We don't want to anger her."

"Yes Ma'am!" I say before correcting myself. "I mean, Ma'ams."

***

Chapter 4

Finding a flat gray stone, smooth from the river's wear and warm from the sun, I crouch so that Rosa could climb down onto it. She stands facing the river with her arms out stretched toward the direction of the breeze coming over the water.

"Tell me everything!" She says.

"The bank is stony. Everything from small boulders to pebbles of gray, brown, and white. There are branches and even a few trees deposited here and there, the wood is dry and gray. The footing very tricky. A few brave bushes are poking up through the rocks though not many." I answer. "The river is not particularly wide nor particularly deep but she runs swift and clean. I can already see a few trout swimming against the current." This was a welcome sight. Ever since I found out my land bordered a river I'd been hoping it would good for fishing. "There are minnows gathered in the still areas. And I see a crayfish."

"A crayfish! Ew! If it nips my bum I'm holding you responsible."

"Yes my Lady." I chuckle at my city raised slave. "You won't be complaining when you taste one with some lemon and sage, trust me." My stomach growls at the mere thought of it.

Rosa, her eyes closed, smiles as she imagines the scene I am painting with my words. "Over there is a field." She says as she points to the land on the other side.

"Yes. The bank on that side slopes steeply up to a fallow field full of stubbled stalks and low weeds. To the North and South the river turns back toward the road making our land a meander, like a peninsula but bordered by river instead of sea. It's wider than I thought it was. The tall green forest comes right to the edge of the expanse of stones." I look up and feel Sol's rays caressing my skin. The heat of the summer would soon be baking us making the gentle wind coming across the water that much more refreshing. "The sky is clear. I can see a mountain to the North, the last one we traveled along before Grumentum, and to the South is a series of hills in three ranges. Each range a bit hazier with distance."

"I can almost see it." She says. "Is there a place to bathe?"

"Yeah." From rock to rock I carefully make my way to a depression I could see. "There is a natural hollow here about waist deep, a bit more perhaps." Bending down I pull out an old gnarly tree limb that had found its way in and toss it away. "It looks like my uncle buttressed it. Water flows in through the stones from one side and continues out the other." Turning my head I look back up at the villa. From down here its shabby condition was invisible. It appeared like a proper palace wreathed in thick forest and dominating over the landscape below. "I can see another door."

"Out here?"

"No, back toward the house. On the stairway we didn't take, about halfway down, there is a door carved into the face of the hill. To get to a hypocaust perhaps? A place like that probably has a proper bath inside of it somewhere. I'm not sure why they'd access it through the garden side though."

"This place is full of mysteries."

"Yeah." I say. "From down here our villa looks magnificent."

"So we have a high bank across, a fallow field beyond, and nothing but cliff and forest behind us?"

"Yeah, that about sums it up."

"Sounds like we have privacy then."

I grin. "Yes my Lady. Especially in the pool. Even a boatman passing by would only see us from the shoulder up."

"Perfect." She reaches toward me. "Carry me."

Just yesterday she could have skipped across these stones with a dancer's grace. Today she dared not take a step without my aid. Though her mood had lifted I could see that the seriousness of this change was not lost on her. I make my way back to her and scoop her into my arms. She holds to me tightly as I step back across the stones.

"I know we teased but...we don't have to fool around today." I whisper. "You've had quite a shock. I get it."

"Baby." She pats my chest, her other hand playing with the collar around my neck. "You are the only thing holding me together right now. I could really use a little lovin."

I rub my cheek against her nearest horn. "Alright then."

Setting down Rosa near the pool's edge I then set out our bathing items upon a flat rock nearby. The dark stains of old spilled wine told me that it had always been used as a sort of poolside table. Slipping out of her sandals Rosa feels the water with her toes. Her face brightens. "Chilly, but not as cold as I thought."

Peeling out of her dress she folds it and holds it out toward me. I take it and put it on the stone. Off comes the undertunic next and once more I am treated to the sight of her lithe sexy body. Getting down on all fours she tentatively feels her way in. When she had most of one leg in I quip. "Watch your bum."

"EEEP!" She recoils. "What's in there!?"

Despite myself I laugh. "Nothing. I think." I lean over the pool. "I can't see anything wriggling around down there."

"You brat." She snorts and gives me a glare. "You'll pay for that."

"Sorry." I take a good look around to make sure that we were alone then quickly get out of my clothes. By the time I am entering the fresh, clean water Rosa was sitting on the edge she lazily kicks her feet through the water. I slip all the way in to my neck, kneeling in the deepest part of the pool. "Come on in. It feels incredible."

"Warmer up here." She says as she scooches her butt forward so that she sat at the very lip and spreads her legs. "Alright funny boy." She points. "Here. Now."

With a hopeful smirk I push toward her and drift to a stop between her legs. "I am here."

I'd barely gotten the words from my mouth when her legs come up over my back. Resting the back of her knees over my shoulders she leans back and supports herself with her arms. Her fair, supple skin shone in the light of the sun. Her petite, pouting breasts cast shadows down her smooth stomach. With eyes closed she faces up toward the sun and commands. "Clean me."

With me being held down by her knees and mere inches away from her dual set of sex organs it wasn't hard to know what area of her she wished me to wash. "Yes my Lady." I shuffle closer and bring my hands up to the surface.

Feeling my movements she shakes her head. "No hands."

"No hands?"

"No hands. Do you remember how to use your imagination? Like how we did before?"

My dick twitches as I recall the night she bound me using only the power of suggestion. "Y-yes Ma'am."

"Good boy." She says. "Now I want you to feel those tight ropes around your wrists." Moving on their own my wrists come together under the water. "Are they tight?"

"Oh yes Ma'am."

"Your arms are bound too. From shoulder to elbow the ropes go all around your strong, powerful, muscular body." My elbows cinch in tight to my sides as I could feel the deep satisfaction of bondage play at the corners of my mind. I could not attain true transcendence without the physical ropes but even a taste of it was...delicious. "Even with your great strength you cannot escape them."

"No my Lady. They hold me tight."

"But you're not scared."

"No Ma'am. My Lady has me. My Lady cares for me."

"That's right!" She praises me. "And only I can release you from the ropes."

"Oh, yes! Oh yes my Lady!"

"Things have changed, I know, but what we have endures. You are still my precious man." She says with steel authority. "You wear my collar. You...are...MY boy. Mine!"

Ohhhhhh gods above and below! That hot ecstasy of submission fills me body and soul. The man Quin was evaporating as the boy Quin took his place. I look from her face slowly down to gorgeous cock. "Ohhh my Lady! Yesss! I am yours!"

Taking a deep breath she lets out a low hiss. I could sense her fires burning higher, her dominant spirit feeding off of my obedience. "Who is my slutty boy?"

"I am Mistress! Me! I am your slutty boy!"

"And who do you worship?"

"You. Only you." I steal a kiss of her soft inner thigh. "Only you my Lady."

"Good. Now...clean!"

"Mmmmm!" I jam my face straight into her scrotum, careful not to hurt her tender jewels of course. Salty with an overnight sweat and tacky from the oil we'd used as lube the night before her sack was in need of a cleaning and I was only too happy to provide it. With slurping tongue and sucking lips I feast on my Lady's balls. Her musky aroma fills my nostrils and drives my hunger onward. "Mmmm...mmmm!" I mewl needily as I lap at her soft scrotum. "Lllmmmm!"

"Ohhhh." She sighs. "That's nice. That's it baby. Use that beautiful mouth like I know you can."

I roll my tongue around one of her big testes, much larger than my own, before clamping my lips around it. "MMM!"

"Ooo!" Her feet squirm across my back as I suckle her at her nut. "That's nice baby. Now the other one."

Letting go of the one I run my nose across her sack, nuzzling it beneath her heavy cock, and eagerly tongue the other. "Mrrrmm!"

"Such a hungry boyyy." She moans. Resting over the bridge of my nose I could feel her cock beginning to swell. "Use some water now. Wash me well."

"Yes my Lady. Thank you my Lady." I dip down to scoop a mouthful of water. Bringing it up to her balls I open up to let the water spill over her nuts. I repeat the process two more times before I am sucking on them again. "Ummm, nmmmm, thank you my Lady." Was there anything else in this whole world more satisfying than serving a Mistress who loved you? I think not. I wriggle in the water, fighting against my imaginary bonds and almost feeling the bite of the robe that held me helpless. "Mmmm, I love you my Lady."

"And your Lady loves her boy." Sitting up she lifts her balls to reveal the pink pussy beneath. "Continue."

"Nnnnghh." I greedily jam my tongue through the warm, moist folds. I lap at her slit in along, full licks from bottom to top and swallow with each luscious slurp. That not quite human flavor of earthy spice permeates my mouth, a similar aroma filling my nose, reminding me again that demon pussy was the BEST pussy. I eat her out with a hunger far greater than the one that rumbled my belly. I tongue and kiss her pussy deeply, sucking and slurping every drop of her nectar.

"Ohhhhh my love! Ohhhhh!" Her hips slowly writhe to my attentions as her legs hold me in tight. Her fingers claw through my hair. "Oh baby, that sooo good. You are getting so good at eating my pussy baby."

"MMMMM!"

"Oh fuck. I need you, now!" Rosa's legs comes down off of my back. She takes me by the shoulders and pulls me upward. I follow her guidance and soon find myself lying face up on the stony bank. Before I knew it Rosa had straddled me. With one hand she pins my 'bound' hands to my chest as with the other she finds my fully erect manhood and feeds into her pussy. "Ohhhhhh!" She groans as she sinks down onto me.

"Oh gods!" Her tight hot pussy after the cold water felt soooo fucking good.

Right there she rides me, wild and fast. Her tits bounce, her big schlong slapping off of my stomach, as she holds nothing back. She wasn't making sweet love to me. She was fucking me with a purpose. Riding me to her own climax. Using me simply as her own personal pleasure toy. BLISS! "Yes! Yes! Ohhh fuck yes!"

"Nnnghh...ohhhh...hahhhh." I moan in my soft submissive tone.

"Don't cum baby. Don't you cum."

"Yes...my...Lady...ohhhhhh!"

Her fanged teeth clenched tightly Rosa snarls and claws my chest. "God you must look so fucking hot. Your strong, slutty body glistening in the sun. Whose my sexy stud? Huh? Who?"

"Me! Ohhhhh! Meeeee! I am yoursss!"

"RRR! RRR! RRR!" She growls as she slams her body down onto mine again and again and again until... "Hahhh...GNNNGHHHHH!!!" Her slender body shudders and her pussy gets hotter and wetter as it spasms around my dick. She continues to ride and grind even as her climax wracks through her body. "OHHHHH!!!"

All I can do is lay there in awe of the dominant woman above me as she uses my cock for her pleasure. "My Ladyyyy."

She rides me right through the orgasm and out the other side. Her pace was merciless, her gripping cunny relentless. "Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" Though sightless her eyes are focused and intense. She grabs my pecs and squeezes them hard. Her big cock had stopped slapping and flopping. At full erection it now hammered down on my belly like a club. "Fuck baby, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"HMMMM." I moan as my own orgasm rapidly approaches. I try to hold it off with the tricks she'd taught me but it was not use. She was going too fast and too hard. As I reach the point of no return my body tenses and I cry out. "Oh gods!"

All at once Rosa springs off of me. My dick, dripping with her pussy juice, slips out to stand bucking impotently in the open air.

"HNNNGNHHH!" I groan as the climax that had threatened to claim me stops juuuuuuust short of release.

As nimble as one of those little monkeys I saw being sold in the Capitol she shinnies back to the lip of the pool and, calm as could be, returns to her original seated position. She spreads her legs and tickles the water with her fingers. "Come on now, you're not done."

"My...Lady?" I gasp through huffing breaths, my tight balls still throbbing and denied dick still twitching.

"Mmm." She looks my way. "Oh, we're done with that now boy. Come along. Clean me."

I look at her in disbelief. She'd brought me my sexual peak only to leave me hanging there alone. And having brought me to the brink of losing control now demanded calm obedience. My lust raged through me like an inferno...and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to quell it.

"My Lady." I pant.

"Mmm?"

"I LOVE YOU!"

She giggles and splashes the water. "I know. Now come along boy. Your Lady needs you."

***

Chapter 5

My head still spinning from the wild bout of sex I sit up and struggle to my knees. Keeping my arms tight against me and my wrists together in my imaginary bonds I crawl back into the pool. Like a blacksmith quenching a red hot piece of iron into water the river cools my steely manhood. With my blood up from my near orgasm it takes Herculean effort to bring myself back to my calm, submissive state. It was a challenge I enjoyed.

Walking on my knees over the smooth stones of the pool I glide through the water to return to my position between my Lady's creamy smooth thighs. "I am here."

Reaching out she pats my head lovingly. Though she acted nonchalant about what had just happened I could see the effects of her orgasm. A touch of blush colored her fine cheeks and the tenseness in her body had relaxed significantly. I felt so damn proud to have been responsible for that.

"Come closer my boy." She croons as she gently pulls me to one side so that my cheek rested upon her thigh. Petting my hair she takes a deep breath and hugs me around the shoulders with her legs. She pulls me in. My stubbly cheek slides up her sensitive inner thigh sending a little shiver through her. She brings me up against her soft tummy. I rest my head upon her and gaze up at her in awe. From eating pussy and wild fucking to this slow, tender embrace, from the verge of orgasm to this most affectionate snuggle, she had my libido spinning off in every direction at once. My Lady could still play me as effortlessly as she did her flute and I LOVED it. With most of my body below the water and her sitting tall on the stones I felt so tiny in her embrace, like a newborn babe resting upon her lap. It brought a strange yet welcoming sense of deja vu. With a light stroke of her supple palm she oh so slowly caresses my rough cheek and chin. "Somebody needs a shave." For a moment her control cracks and a look of melancholy comes over her as she whispers. "I...I don't know if I can do that for you anymore Master."

"Rosa..."

"Shhh." She runs her thumb over my lips. "Continue."

I kiss her thumb. "Yes my Lady."

Her leg hug loosens to give me room to move. The way she had positioned me I knew what my next task was. Dipping down I fill my mouth with water and bring it up to the stout shaft of her long and nearly erect cock. I let the water trickle from my lips down over her member, the coolness hitting her penis and tummy makes her belly dance with a few shivers. I do it again and again, rinsing it from tip to base.

"That's nice." She coos. "That's so nice. Keep going."

Tilting my head I softly press my lips to the shaft to give it a sucking kiss. I nuzzle against it and suck again from another angle. When I learned my Lady had Amazon blood and thus wielded this fleshy spear far larger than my own I had been humbled, humiliated, and a little bit frightened. Those days were far behind me now. I adored her cock every bit as much as the rest of her. It was beautiful, it expanded the range by which she could be pleasured and give pleasure, it accentuated her dominance over me, and it just felt right. I was not jesting when I told my Lady that the statue of Venus, for all her divine loveliness, did appear lacking in this boy's eyes.

"Let me hear you." Her fingers run round the curve of my ear.

"Mmmmm." I mewl happily.

Closing her eyes her brows furrow. "I remember the first time I had you on your knees sucking my cock."

"Nnngh." In long strokes I lick up her shaft.

"You looked so nervous but so happy." She continues to gently stroke my ear. "So cute."

"Mmmmm."

With a soft chuckle she says. "I remember how you tried to go too deep too quickly. My greedy boy."

"Mmmm." I kiss and slurp.

Her smile grows. "And the way your eyes bulged out when that traveler greeted me." She giggles. "They had no idea that you were hidden right there in front of me. We were so naughty that day. So naughty!" Her giggles fade. "I suppose we won't be able to do...again." She shakes her head and refocuses. "We'll make new memories." Taking control she grips her shaft in one hand and positions my head with the other. Feeling across my face with her tip she finds my lips and pulls me in. That satisfying feeling of her thick knob filling my mouth quickly follows. "Suck me until I finish." She commands. "Swallow what you can."