Slave Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Steph is shown around and introduced to her new life.
1.6k words
4.55
14.8k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrierWitz
KrierWitz
106 Followers

I attempt to follow Green Dress as she walks down a long and narrow hallway. I have a difficult time walking in the heels, and I still haven't entirely understood what is happening to me.

I've been hypnotised, and I don't really have a chance to break out of it anytime soon. That much is clear. The hypnosis prevents me from escaping, so I'll have to play along for now. But I'll find a way out eventually. I have to...

Green Dress continues walking, and doesn't even look back to see if I'm still following her. She knows very well that I am. That I don't really have a choice. At the end of the hallway she opens a door and I find myself in a small living room.

"This is the common area for you girls." Green Dress explains, turning around. I fold my hands in front of me, and listen. I don't want to risk another hour on the wooden horse. She continues: "We try to always be training 12 girls at a time. You've already met Melanie. Won't be seeing her for a while though, she was a very bad girl."

She looks me deep in my eyes and whispers: "You're not going to be a bad girl, are you?"

I open my mouth to answer, but nothing comes out.

"Are you?"

"No, mistress." I stammer and look down.

She walks left and opens a door to another hallway, leading me to a door on which hangs a pink name tag: 'Stephanie', it says. She opens the door to a very pink room, consisting of a bed, several mirrors and a long table full of different wigs, makeup and jewellery. There are also several hanger stands full of clothes. My heart drops when spotting some of the clothes that I assume I'll eventually be wearing. The room also has a door to what I assume is a bathroom.

I notice a low humming noise, sounding almost like someone whispering. I can't make out what it says before Green Dress says "This is your room. Whenever you want privacy, you can come in here. Nobody else is allowed in here. Except for me, the muscles, the maids of the week and... well, it's really only the other girls that can't come in here."

"Maids of the week?" I ask.

"We'll get to that." Green Dress says. "Now put on some clean clothes. You're covered in cum. I've laid out something for you."

On the bed is a high-waisted dress in a green and yellow flower pattern. Exactly the type of dress I love seeing on girls. Not so much on myself. Also on the bed are a pair of black ballerina shoes, a pink padded bra and pink panties.

Green Dress leans against the table, crosses her arms and looks at me. It takes a few second before I realise she wants me to change in front of her. I begin by taking off the heels. It feels amazing to be out of them, and I enjoy the feeling for a second before continuing to undress. I take off the skirt and top, then continue with the bra and finally the panties, leaving only the corset still on. I consider whether she wants me to take it off or not, but I can't untie it myself so I leave it.

I get dressed. First the panties and the bra. Putting it on is unfamiliar, and especially the bra is difficult. The dress is easy enough to get into, and the shoes are much more comfortable than the heels. I look at myself in one of the mirrors. With the brown wig I look entirely like a woman. I catch myself thinking 'I look cute'.

"Good. Let's move on." Green Dress says and walks out the room. I follow.

Over the next fifteen minutes she shows me around. There's a huge kitchen, a dining hall and several locked rooms. I have no idea where this is, but it must be some kind of mansion.

We enter a small cinema, with exactly 12 chairs and a large screen. Nothing is playing at the moment, but a woman in a maid's outfit is cleaning the floor. As we enter, the woman looks up and curtseys deeply.

"You wanted to know what the 'maid of the week' was." Green Dress says as we walk towards the maid. "You girls have different roles, and each week you get a new role. For two weeks at a time you will be in training. That's where you are right now. During those two weeks you may dress however you like, and if you happen to get any spare time you may spend that as you like. Some of the very good girls even get to go to nightclubs and have fun once in a while. You're not quite there yet."

The maid is standing still, her hands folded and eyes downcast. She hasn't said a word since we entered. She has long blonde hair, and appears to me around my age.

"After those two weeks you will spend a week as a whore. We have a small brothel where we make a bit of money on the side. And it's great practice for you girls." I shudder at the thought of having to be a literal hooker. Hopefully I've found a way out before then.

"And finally you'll be a maid. The maids of the week will clean, cook, do laundry. Everything, basically. And when you're the maid of the week, you're at the very bottom of the hierarchy. You're below the other girls in the house. If one of them tells you to do something, you do it. Doesn't matter what it is. As a maid, it's your place to serve and nothing else." Green Dress looks a the maid, whose eyes remain downcast. "Isn't that right, Eve?"

"Yes, mistress." The maid says and curtseys.

"Steph," Green Dress looks over at me. "why don't you give her a command? Try it out."

I stammer. "Well... I don't think..."

"You're going to be submitting to me entirely. Wouldn't it be nice to have just a little bit of power?" She says. "It can be anything. Tell her to kiss your feet, for example."

"I... okay." I say, still stammering. I would not want to kiss some random person's feet if I were in that position, but I also don't think this is a situation where I get to decide whether or not I want to give this command. "Eve... kiss my feet."

"Yes, m'am." The maid says and curtseys again. I cringe when she says 'm'am'. A reminder of what I am now. She gets down on her knees and begin kissing my feet. It's almost as if she's worshipping me. I have to admit it feels kinda nice after what I've been through today.

"Good girl, Eve." Green Dress says, patting Eve on her head. After a minute or so of having my feet kissed, Green Dress says "Alright, Eve. Now suck Steph's dick."

"Yes, mistress." Eve says, getting back up in a kneeling position and moving her hands up under my dress. I instinctively take a step back.

"I would advise you to enjoy it." Green Dress says. "When she's done I'm locking you up." She pulls up a metal chastity device with a small padlock on it. "And odds are you're not getting out of this one again. It's very sanitary, doesn't need to come off when cleaning, so there's really no reason to ever take it off. So this is the last time your dick remains free."

Eve has pulled down my panties and stuck her head up under the hem of my dress. She begins bobbing her head up and down on my dick, and I quickly feel the orgasm building up.

"After this," Green Dress continues. "the only way you will cum is by getting your ass fucked."

It doesn't take long for me to cum. Eve keeps her mouth on my dick as I do. As she takes it off, and reemerges from under the hem of the dress, Green Dress says "Don't swallow, Eve. Give Steph a big kiss and let her swallow it instead."

Eve stands up and leans in to kiss me. I gag, and look at Green Dress. She folds her arms and nods her head back and forth like a pendulum. She's indicating that I'll get punished if I don't do this.

I close my eyes and lean in, accepting the kiss from Eve. With her tongue she moves everything from her mouth into mine. I can taste the cum, and I feel like I have to throw up.

"Now swallow it, Steph." I hear Green Dress say.

It takes a few attempts but I finally manage to swallow. I gag, but don't throw up. Somehow this is worse than when I had to swallow Brian's and Tim's loads.

Eve curtseys again and says "Thank you for letting me serve you, m'am."

I don't respond, because I see Green Dress moving towards me with the chastity cage.

"Please don't." I beg. "I promise I won't masturbate or anything. I'll submit entirely, I promise. Just don't lock it up, please."

My begging gets me nowhere though. She places the cage around my dick and locks it up. I then watch as she places the tiny key between two fingers and snaps it in half.

"I hope you enjoyed that." She says, and begins exiting the cinema. Eve has begun cleaning again, seemingly entirely unfazed by just having to give me a blowjob. I follow Green Dress as she says "I think it's about time we begin your training. You clearly need to learn what it means to be a girl. Follow me."

KrierWitz
KrierWitz
106 Followers