Slave Planet Ch. 05

Story Info
Complete female enslavement goes on but trouble brews.
6.7k words
4.35
21.1k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE 3 WEEKS AFTER THE EVENTS OF CHAPTER 4

Hank's slow rhythmic thrusting felt incredible, provoking load moans from Baroness Reanna. A metal band was padlocked around her waist, which was attached to a rod mounted to the floor of the carriage Hank sat in, ensuring his captive remained bent over at a right angle in the perfect position for him to fuck without even leaving his chair. Her hands were manacled behind her back and her legs attached to a spreader bar while her mouth was filled by a huge ball gag. None of this was a problem for her though as she was really getting into the swing of being a sex slave, savouring the ecstasy of her total helplessness as her master used her incredible body.

Her daughters meanwhile were minimally bound in comparison, with only their wrists manacled but their gags were more elaborate, large black leather panels to which each girl had a synthetic phallus attached. The pair were coming along beautifully in their training and were delightedly fucking each other with their face mounted rods in a hugely erotic display on the other side of the carriage. Hank fought to keep himself from cumming as he watched the two and looked down at his shaft disappearing inside their mother, who's back arched as she moaned again in delight at the feeling of her master inside her.

It was at this point the carriage came to a holt and two knocks from the driver told Hank they'd arrived at their destination. He clicked his fingers and the twins stopped their fun, quickly crawling over to kneel in front of him as he released their mother from the band and spreader after which she did the same. Hank clipped three leashes, all of which were attached to a short pole he held in his other hand and led them out of the luxurious carriage into the crisp autumn air, glancing around at the castle he and Robert had moved into after conquering its previous occupants mere days ago. He turned around to watch the sun fall on his family of slaves, their nipples stiffening in the cold, standing proudly with heads held high awaiting their master's move. Even after weeks of being inundated with nubile slaves by the thousands, these three never failed to get a rise out of him.

The carriage from which they elegantly stepped used to belong to the Baroness of Apperton who no longer had need for it, and Hank was exceedingly happy with the modifications made. 12 women were attached to reins at the front, towing the carriage along. Their toned bodies glistened with a light sheen of sweat from the effort of the load they pulled. They looked spectacular in the outfits Hank had designed for them, with a skintight leather covering for their torsos that kept their arms behind them in a box tie.

Sturdy leather belts to which the reins were attached encircled their waists, with a strip running between the women's legs to which plugs were attached on the inside to pleasure the girls as they ran and to keep them wet should anyone want to sample them. Leather boots that came to half-way up their thighs adorned their legs that were actually pretty practical as well as sexy but Hank couldn't resist a few aesthetic touches such as holes being cut out of the front of the outfit so each woman's breasts were plainly displayed. Each girl had been fitted with small rings in each nipple to which light chains were attached and fastened to the collar of the girl in front to make sure everyone kept in line.

The twelve girls all wore hoods that covered the top half of their faces so they couldn't see but left their noses and mouths exposed, with the latter being filled by bit gags. Hank grinned like a kid in a candy store, swatting one of the girls on her toned ass with his free hand as he walked past. His grin became wider still as he reached the front of the line where Petra the Amazonian guardswoman turned head pony could be found. She was in the front centre of the girls, dressed identically except she had no hood as she needed to see.

"Hey there sexy, great job as always," his tone was playful as he came to a halt in front of her. She gave a sultry smile behind the gag, beginning to slowly shake her enormous bust for Hank's entertainment until her eyes became pleading.

"Pllsh mfftr," she begged him, still showing off her assets.

"Oh alright," Hank feigned resignation before turning to the driver "bring her to my chambers after you've parked up will you." His driver Willem gave a respectful nod before cracking the whip, causing 13 superbly proportioned asses to jiggle back to action. The 4 of them continued up the grand steps to the castle door, the guards stepping aside to allow them through. Hank couldn't find Robert in the throne room but a quick search of the dungeon soon resulted in the pair greeting each other with a quick embrace.

"I thought you weren't gonna make it," Robert chastised his friend as they broke off the hug. "The package will be here soon."

"You know I couldn't miss that," an evil grin lit up Hank's features in the flickering light of the dungeon as his three slaves knelt reflexively behind him now that he'd stopped walking. He cast his eyes down to what Robert was doing. "And who's this?" he asked, taking in the statuesque blond woman thrashing around in a cage that Robert was in the process of nailing into a wooden crate.

"A little token of thanks to some of our informants in the capital" explained Robert, nailing in another panel. The woman in the cage had leather cuffs locked around her wrists and elbows, with sturdy leather belts around her legs that were bent into a hogtie. Her collar was attached on all sides by taught chains, keeping her from moving around too much and her mouth was expertly silenced with a tailor made black harness gag through which one would have to concentrate to hear even the loudest attempts at protest. Hank grinned at the devilish scheme, she'd be snuck right into enemy territory under their noses as a reward to the spies they had operating in the capital keen to see the whole country fall into the hands of their quickly expanding empire.

"Hear that blondie?" he knelt down to look into her blue eyes, glittering with hatred. "You're gonna be sexy present for some of our glorious revolutionaries." She struggled as best she could, cursing into the gag. "They'll soon teach you your proper place," he teased her further, reaching through the bars to cup one of her naked breasts.

"Stop messing, we've got to get ready," laughed Robert as the captive woman continued to buck as best she could against the bindings. Hank stepped back to allow Robert to fix the last side in place, setting down the leashes he held and picking up the lid to help his friend. He looked down at the helpless girl, holding the lid to her temporary prison aloft.

"Bye bitch, make sure you suck your new masters dry, they deserve it... not that you have a choice," he smirked, cutting off her outraged protests by slotting the lid on top. Robert chuckled appreciatively as he hammered in the last few nails and then ordered a guard in to take the box to the cart outside where smugglers waited to take the innocent looking crate to be ravaged by her new masters.

***

The package in question was of course a woman, another Baroness to be precise. This was perhaps their most significant catch so far though: Baroness Morgana, as she was one of the Queen's most trusted strategy advisors. Hank and Robert had both not expected to be able to get to her for a long time yet and so when they heard that some keen rebels from inside her jurisdiction had done their job for them, they summoned them immediately after sending in some troops to secure her lands and enforce their new bondage laws.

The pair sat forward eagerly in their chairs as the leader of the rebel band came in. He was clearly already embracing male domination as his clothes were all of fine and elegant materials in tasteful colours, something not permitted under the previous regime of the Baronesses. A slim sword hung at his hip as he swaggered into the hall with a grin and a large sack hung over his shoulder. He gave a rather theatrical bow before lowering the sack to the floor, letting it drop the last couple of inches with a muffled yelp that made all 3 men hard. He looked up to address the two men "my lords it is truly a pleasure to bring you this gift," he nudged the sack with his foot, at which it shifted and let out more muffled growls.

"My name is Dante although some of my men have taken to simply calling me The Slaver," he grinned rather proudly at this. "Myself and my men are keen to aid your cause, for too long we have toiled at the feet of these harlots, its about time we take," his fingers worked at the rope holding the large sack together at the top "what is ours". He dropped away the sack to reveal Baroness Morgana. Her jet-black hair was wild after being stuck inside her cloth prison as her eyes angrily darted around the room, blinking at the sudden light of candles and the large hearth as night was beginning to set in. She was wearing what appeared to be riding leathers but Dante and his men had made a few makeshift alterations, cutting away the top part leaving her pale globes completely exposed but the rest of her torso still encased in tight leather, effectively creating a corset.

Her bottom half was completely bare other than her boots. Robert grinned as he noticed a few red stripes over her bottom, clearly Dante had indulged in a little fun before bringing his prize here. She was cruelly bound in rough hemp rope, thin strands of which bound her wrists and elbows together as well as her ankles. A strip of thick leather was pulled tight between her teeth. Her chest heaved as her eyes stopped darting to focus more upon the two strangers, both of whom had stood up and began walking towards her. She struggled to her knees with a venomous look in her eye as they approached.

As the two drew closer however, Dante's doe skin boot forced her back downwards as he savagely pushed her to the floor with his foot against her upper back, until her generous breasts and right cheek were pressed against the cold stone, forcing her to stick her ass up behind her in a desperately humiliating pose. "Bow in the presence of your betters, you worthless cunt," he snarled down at her.

"Fffuf ymm," she managed to snarl with her face squished against the floor and the gag in her mouth.

Dante kept his foot firmly on top of her rump, daring her to try and get up again as he shook hands with Robert and Hank. "A pleasure to meet you my Lords," his tone was still theatrical but very genuine as he bowed his head again, a gesture Hank waved aside.

"The pleasure is ours, we were completely stuck on how we'd get our hands on this one, you're a real hero of our humble little republic my man," he grinned at which the slaver beamed.

"Couldn't agree more," Robert chimed in. "I don't suppose you have her tiara?" Dante retrieved the delicate crown from a pouch on his belt handing it over a little hesitantly. "Don't worry I think you'll like what we're doing with them," Robert grinned as he pulled back a curtain to reveal an alcove behind the twin thrones. 16 statues were arranged in a semi-circle, each an exquisite and erotic bronze rendering of a woman in chains, kneeling submissively with their beautiful heads bowed towards a golden male figure in the middle standing tall, facing into the throne room.

At his feet, knelt another woman in chains and also made of gold. Hank added the tiara to the head of one of the statues to the sound of a muffled gasp as Dante allowed Morgana to briefly see what was happening before forcing her back to the floor with his boot heel, sporting a malevolent grin as he saw all the other statues with tiaras on representing the captured Baronesses.

"Oh Bravo," Dante clapped his hands together in appreciation as he took in the spectacle. "I could hardly believe it when I heard stories of men rising up but this is... this is better than I dared hope."

"This is nothing," retorted Robert proudly. "I'll show you some things to really get your blood going, care to join me on the tour? I'd bring her along with you if I were you, she looks like she could do with seeing a woman's true place in our Kingdom," Robert smirked at the Baroness, her hair spread across the flagstones as Dante's boot pinned her to the floor.

"I'd be delighted!" Dante exclaimed having heard tales that excited him greatly about this place.

"Wonderful," Robert beckoned over a guard. "Secure her for a tour," he ordered at which the man bowed and took some hobble chains of a nearby wall peg and well as a collar, with Dante finally taking his boot off her to make it easier. "Cut the leather off her too," he added at which she bucked as the guard took out a knife. Robert shook his head and retrieved a crop from a peg on the wall, handing it to Dante. "Keep her in line will you," he told him at which he happily obliged, bringing three hard strikes down across her rear.

"Hold still you pathetic quim," he growled, brandishing his new weapon at her.

"Not coming?" Robert asked Hank who shook his head, politely excusing himself and explaining he'd see them for dinner.

Dante gladly took the offered leash tugging Morgana along but she refused to move, until he brought another 3 strikes over her bouncing tits at which she yelped and followed with less fuss. Robert led Dante and the Baroness down a corridor towards the deepest part of the castle dungeon. He greatly enjoyed the look of wonder and arousal on Dante's face as he noted the décor.

At equal intervals along the corridor, women were bolted to the wall spread eagle style, poles extended up from the floor and disappeared into their helpless pussies and their gags continued out of their mouths into an attachment that held a large, thick candle, meaning whenever they moved, hot wax would spill upon their protruding tits. Robert stopped by one to explain. He reached out to grope her breasts as he indulged in his speech. "We are firm believers that women should be seen and not heard," he began, teasing her nipple into a firm point. "And they should learn it by any means necessary, please cock or keep your trap shut isn't that right Baroness?"

Morgana gave him a withering look for a moment before Dante bought the crop over her backside with another yelp. "I'll take that as a yes," Robert chuckled before beckoning Dante to follow further. They descended a tight spiral staircase until they came to the foreboding door flickering in the torchlight. "You'll love this," Robert grinned at Dante, pushing the door open to reveal a sea of conquered and bondaged female flesh. Dante didn't even know where to look, the sights and sounds were simply overwhelming.

"Here we have new arrivals," pointed out Robert signalling to where a coffle of girls were being corralled into a large cage by several men with whips. Cages so packed with naked girls that voluptuous flesh was pushing out between the bars were lowered on top of one another by a crane, all overseen by a burly shirtless man rippling with muscles, a woman with huge tits lovingly sucking upon his rod as he issued orders. "That's Antoine and his slave Hilda," explained Robert, noting Dante's interest. "Very loyal chap and one of the Knight's of our regime, you'll meet him properly at dinner tonight." He beckoned Dante on through another door on the other side of the cavernous room.

"Here we have very rudimentary slave training so the girls can get the basics," Robert explained pointing out some of the devices around the room. Girl were locked into stocks, spread on racks, even swinging from the ceiling all over the room. Dante became even harder in his breeches as he noted a line of women kneeling in front of statues of naked men, their arms shackled behind them and collars attached to the statues upper thigh, unable to get the marble cocks out of their mouths. This in particular roused lustful feeling in Dante.

He yanked Baroness Morgana by her hair until she was pressed against him, his other hand dropping the crop and snaking round to roughly grope her tits as he spoke in a hushed, malevolent voice into her ear. "Take a good look bitch," he gloated. "This is what's gonna happen to you and all of your slut friends, you'll be rounded up and turned into good little slave girls to your masters. And I'm gonna make sure you suffer through it cunt." She struggled weakly, feeling his stiff rod pressed against her tight ass.

Robert considered the slaver for the moment. "You really have it in for this one, or do you feel this way about all women?" he asked Dante.

The slaver hesitated for a moment before answering. "I'm exceedingly happy with the arrangement of all women as helpless little fucktoys. But its just this one that I have real venom for."

"May I ask why?"

"I... I'll tell you my lord but keep it between us please." Robert nodded his agreement to Dante's request. "The Baroness here took a shine to me. Whenever the mood struck her, she'd have her guards drag me from my work or house, strip me and force me to lick her quim for hours, when I refused, they'd beat me and she'd laugh until I could take no more and was forced to do it. Then she'd have the guards just throw me back out to the street. I was told it was an honour to serve such beauty, it didn't feel like one. I swore revenge after every single time she did this and now I shall have it." The slaver slid his hands between Morganas legs to savagely rub her pussy as she struggled against him.

"Long overdue," Robert shook his head in disgust. "You have my word it'll be her head bobbing over your lap pretty soon," Dante nodded his agreement.

"Oh it will to be sure my Lord, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it," he slapped her ass as he bent to retrieve the crop and took up the leash once more. "On with the tour?" he asked politely. Robert nodded and led him across the room up a flight of stairs.

"This is where the more competent slaves are trained to refine their performance-"

"Master!" came an excited cry. Dante looked up to see a stunning woman hurry over to them. She wore a black leather corset that barely contained her bouncing bosoms. A leather thong just about covering her nether regions and thigh high boots with stiletto heels that graced her long, tanned legs. As soon as she made it over to Robert she sank to her knees, arms crossed behind her back as if bound. Her back curved perfectly so her rump stuck up into the air as she leaned forwards, planting kisses spiritedly all over Roberts shoes and one on the crotch of his breeches as she rose up to kneel in front of him.

Robert stroked her hair affectionately before turning to his guest. "Dante I'd like you to meet my favourite slave and mistress to all the finest slaves in the land, my dearest Jasmine," she bowed deeply once again to the newcomer. "It's a pleasure sir," she kept her eyes down respectfully as she said so.

"The pleasure is mine my dear," Dante replied Dante, turning on the charm. "My word you're exquisite, I can see why Lord Robert here thinks so highly of you." He continued looking her up and down slightly in awe.

"Dante here captured Baroness Morgana," explained Robert at which Jasmine beamed. Her smile turning more sultry as she looked the captured woman up and down. "My Lord Dante I'd be honoured to turn this slut into the finest of slaves if you wish."

"That's something I'd like to see," Dante rounded on The Baroness. "See bitch you'll be kissing boots and sucking cock in no time." Morgana didn't want another cropping so stayed silent although her eyes revealed her rage.

"Why don't you show us some of your latest batch my love?" Robert asked her at which she nodded excitedly her tits bouncing almost out of the corset due to the speed at which she stood up, leading them over to where several women were striding back and forth with trays strapped to them, balancing delicate items. "A fine slave does not just suck cock and look nice," she explained for Dante's benefits. She must be elegant, poised and multi skilled." She slapped one of the girls on the ass as she went past, who yelped but did not even spill a drop of the wine she was carrying on the tray.

12