Slave Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother's unnatural attraction for his little sister.
3.8k words
4.46
39.2k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I come to dominate my little sister into becoming my subservient slut?

It all started when she borrowed my laptop without my permission and I went into her room to get it back. My younger sister had never enjoyed cleaning her room and still didn't know that she was eighteen. Her floor was strewn with so many things that they all blended together into obscure trash, the type of vague debris you might see in the background of a movie. The only objects that really stuck out to me were her dirty panties and unwashed bras. Stacy had a used laundry basket but evidently never used it. As I stared at her dirty panties, I noticed some dry discharge outlining the area her pussy touched when she wore them.

A feeling overcame me as I picked through my sister's unwashed underwear. It had been too long since I had had sex. And even longer since I had had sex with an eighteen year old... I was so horny that I had to resist the urge to lick and sniff the residue on my sister's panties.

I didn't find my laptop in the mess but I found something even better. Something so great that I doubted I would ever need my laptop to look up porn again anyway.

I found Stacy's diary.

She had kept them all her life and I had never had an inkling to flick through them before. To be honest, my sister's life never really interested me. But the diary was open to a recent entry that was riddled with my name. The letters of my name stuck out like color in an old sepia photo, a written cocktail phenomenon. For the first time in my life, I just had to read my sister's diary, had to find out what she was writing about me.

Is there something wrong with me for wanting him so much? Wanting him to touch me, to hold me, kiss me, fuck me. I have spent my whole life burdened by these feelings, feeling like an outcast because of this unnatural attraction. But I can't help it. There is nothing I can do. Each time I've tried to do something with another boy, I've backed out, feeling dirty and ashamed, as if that was wrong and my obsession with my brother was normal.

I still have hope that one day he will notice me, fall for me and confess his love to me. Yet I am also fearful that that will never happen, that my whole life will pass me by and I will die still a virgin...

I just want him to want me so much. I would do any and everything he has ever wanted, make every dream he has ever had come true, let him use me however he wanted.

I closed the diary and dropped it back into the mess from which it had come. I turned to flea Stacy's room but stopped in my tracks when I saw a dirty G string hanging over the headrest of her bed. It was black with some crusty white discharge along the inside. I picked the G string up and put it in my pocket. Surely, Stacey wouldn't notice one missing pair...

I took the G string back into my room and sat on my bed. As I stared at the white stain on the front I wondered If I had been the cause for that stain, if my little sister had been staring at me the same way I was staring at her slutty underwear. I also wondered if she was really a virgin like it said in her diary. I mean, how many virgins owned a thong?

It was a strange thing to realize that my little sister wanted me more than anything. And what was even stranger was the fact that I was almost horny enough to take her... Would it be wrong for me to do so? Or good? I mean, what sort of brother would I be if I didn't make my sister happy when I knew I could? When I wanted to?

***

I spent that night in my room, philosophizing about the morality of banging my little sister and running over scenarios that might actually lead to such an event taking place. I mean, I knew that Stacey wanted me but how did I get her to admit that? Even if we did both want to do it, how would such a thing ever come up? What innocent family situation could ever set the scene for a brother and sister to go to bed with one another?

And what if it wasn't true? What if Stacey or one of her friends had written that entry in there as a joke and left it for me to find? Stacey must have known that I would go into her room to find my laptop. Were they trying to trap me? But why anyone want me to try and fuck my sister? What would they get out of it? Money? Laughs?

I was too confused to even leave my room and face anyone. Mom, dad, Stacey, anyone. I was so confused and scared and guilty (and I don't even know why I felt these last two emotions) that I just sat in my room without my laptop, bored, doing nothing at all, waiting until I was tired enough to sleep.

A knock on my door behind me. Meek. Soft. Weak.

"Mmmmm." I said.

The door slowly moved open but only about halfway. In the gap, I saw Stacy staring down at her feet, her hands clasped together under her chin.

She looked up at me. "Umm, have you, umm, been into my room by any chance?"

Stacy looked back down at her feet. The door creaked open slightly and revealed more of her body to me. She had bare feet and her legs were exposed all the way up to where her pajama shorts began. The shorts were skin tight and only as long as her butt cheeks. A little midriff separated the shorts from her singlet and showed off Stacy's cute little belly button. The singlet was just as tight as her shorts and ended before her shoulders, where a tiny strap went over and connected to the back of the singlet.

"Yeah," I said, "I went in to look for my laptop. Why?"

Stacy's face jumped up when I answered. Her eyes were wide open with fright and insecurity, her cheeks were going visibly red and her lip quivered. She looked down again before she spoke.

"Did you... Did you, ummm, take anything?"

"No." I said.

Relief washed through Stacy's body. I hadn't noticed how tense and stiff her body had been until then. She exhaled, lowered her shoulders and leaned back on one foot.

"Okay." Stacy smiled at me as she said this and turned around to run off back to her bedroom, next door to mine.

She returned a moment later. "Oh yeah, sorry. I took your laptop to Mika's house. Did you want it back now?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. I'll get it off you tomorrow."

An old laptop for an eighteen year old's unwashed G string, that was a fair deal to me.

"Alright." Stacy smiled. "Well, mom and dad are already asleep and I'm gonna go to bed too. Good night."

She went into her room and then came out and disappeared into the bathroom opposite my room. I stared at her arse as she went. Her shorts were so tight that I could see the crease between her cheeks.

My cock immediately got hard. Usually, I would have spent all day and night wanking - like I said, it had been too long since I had had sex and I was too horny - but that day I had been too confused to even touch myself.

I pulled Stacy's G string out of my pocket and finally knew what to do. There was no more confusion, no more guilt or morality, just my raging hormones, urges and little sister. I could keep waiting for the perfect time, the type of scene that inevitably happens in every rom com but that situation would never arise for a brother and sister. I had to create it. I had to be blunt. Direct. Dominant.

I lifted Stacy's panties to my face, took a deep breath for good luck, and got up to follow her into the bathroom.

***

Stacy's body jerked when she saw me in the mirror behind her. She was like a prey trapped by a predator, nowhere to go, nothing to do but wait.

Stacy leaned over the sink and spat the toothpaste out of her mouth. She stood up straight and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I walked toward her.

She was shivering and toothpaste dripped down from the corner of her mouth.

I stopped just behind Stacy, literally just behind her, so close that I could hear her heartbeat rise and her breaths turn into gasps. The smell of her hair filled my nose.

Stacy reached over to put her toothbrush back in its holder. I threw her black G string beside the sink. Stacy's eyes darted down to it. She jolted and gasped in shock. Her toothbrush fell, missed the holder and landed in the sink.

Stacy went to say something but I shhh-ed her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her arse into my crotch. She gasped again, quieter but even more surprised. I moved my right hand up from her hip, over her body, and moved her hair out of the way of her neck.

I kissed the exposed skin on her neck. Stacey shrieked and tilted her head away from my mouth, giving my lips more of her skin to ravish. She pushed her arse back into me and grabbed the edge of the bathroom vanity to brace herself.

I reached around her and ran my hands over her stomach and tits. She had no bra on and her tits were as soft and cushiony as her nipples were hard and stiff. Stacy threw her arms behind her and grabbed the back of my head. She was gasping so loud that it sounded like she was either cumming already or choking, I couldn't quite tell.

I kissed my way up to her ear. "I read your diary."

Stacey squirmed and I saw her eyes jump open in the mirror.

"And I decided that I would be a good brother to you and make all of your dreams come true."

Stacy pushed her arse even further against me and grabbed two handfuls of my hair. She was already gasping and moaning, her chest arching out toward the mirror.

"But you have to be a good little sister in return." I slipped one hand down into her shorts. "You have to do any and everything I want, just like you wrote you would."

Stacy spun around and kissed me. She grabbed and pulled me toward her so hard that her nails dug into my skin. There was still some toothpaste on her chin and in her mouth but I didn't care. Stacy had the passion of a repressed virgin and the intensity of a horny teenager, inexperienced but eager.

She jumped up so she was sitting on the sink and pulled me over her. Stacy leaned back until her head was against the mirror and the tap over the sink stabbed her in the back. It must have been uncomfortable but Stacy didn't seem to care or notice, too turned on, too in love.

She broke the kiss and ripped my shirt up over my head and then did the same to her singlet. Her tits were tiny but gorgeous, smaller than tennis balls, with nipples sharper than nails.

Stacy put her arms around my neck and pulled herself back up. Her tits squashed against my chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hands gripped my hair.

She hugged me. Pulled me so tight that our torsos went flat against each other's. Then she put her head on my shoulder and whispered: "I've waited for this for so long. Waited for you for so long. Stayed pure. Innocent. Virgin." She gasped. "I want you to have me. I need you to have me. My big brother. Take me. Fuck me. Dominate me."

Stacy let go of me and sat back on the bathroom vanity. She put her hands down on the far side of the sink and leaned back so her stomach was a ramp leading up to her face. Her feet kicked against the bathroom vanity beside my legs, like a little kid passing time. Stacy smirked at me as if to say: What are you waiting for big bro? Come and take your filthy little sister already!

I grabbed Stacy and pulled her off the vanity. She was as light as a cat and flew straight into me. I manhandled her until I had a hand on each of her shoulders and spun her around so she faced the mirror. I saw the mixture of fear and excitement, of nerves and eagerness, of innocent virgin and incestuous slut in the reflection of Stacy's eyes just before I pushed her down so her torso was flat against the bathroom vanity.

I grabbed the side of her tiny pajama shorts and ripped them down her legs. Her panties flew down with them and stopped just before her knees. I looked down and saw that same discharge that I had found on Stacy's G string, only fresh. Stacy looked over her shoulder and tried to push herself off the vanity to see what had stolen my attention but I put a hand on the middle of her back and pushed her back down, forced her to stay where I had positioned her. She didn't try to move again.

I kneeled down to look at the discharge in Stacy's panties. A transparent white. Thick but also runny, almost like a man's cum. It smelled like young horny youth.

A drop rained down from above me and landed on the tiles between Stacy's feet. I looked up at my sister's virgin pussy. It was hairless, smooth and so excited that it was leaking.

"What is it?!" Stacy sounded worried, as if she thought that I had spotted something out of the ordinary.

I ignored her and slid a finger through the wet discharge in her panties and licked my finger clean. My sister tasted even better fresh. I thought about shoving my face into Stacy's arse and cunt, licking and kissing every last inch of it but decided against it. As enticing as her virgin holes both looked, I was too horny, a whole day's worth of cum waiting to be released, the biggest dry spell of my wife begging to be ended.

I stood up and looked down at my naked sister. She was shaking and had goosebumps on her lower back. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. Stacy shook harder and faster, more noticeable than before, and the goosebumps climbed up her spine.

I stepped out of my underwear and put a hand on Stacy's hips. She stilled, comforted, as if my touch were a warm embrace. I took my cock with my other hand and guided it towards my sister's waiting and wet cunt.

The moment I felt my knob split my sister's lips apart, I lost control. Her pussy pulled me in like a whirlpool. I felt it surround my aching cock on every side as I submerged myself deeper and deeper inside.

Stacy's body jerked and stiffened. She made a sound that was more of a scream than a moan. I shouldn't have gone all the way in right away - it was the first time my sister had ever had a cock inside her after all - but I hadn't been able to help myself. I mean, shit, I hadn't even considered getting a condom before I thrust my unprotected cock into my sister's fertile and virgin cunt.

"Oh God!" Stacy squirmed around as she spoke, her voice on the verge of screaming. "Shit! Fuck! It hurts so bad!"

I put my palm on her lower back and pushed down to keep her in place, to keep her from wiggling about so much.

"Shhh." I commanded her. "Don't wake mom and dad."

Stacy took a big and deep breath as if she were about to go underwater. Her right arm pushed out against the wall beside the toothbrush holder and her left hand gripped the side of the vanity.

I moved myself in and out of Stacy, back and forth, deeper and shallower. My cock made a wet and strangling sound as it moved inside her, like a finger pushed inside a tub of putty.

Stacy's cunt felt like a contradiction. It was as if it resisted my cock, clenched it, did any and everything possible to stop my cock from moving deeper. But it also seemed to adore my dick, to love it. The walls of her pussy sucked my cock further in and embraced it the way normal relatives embraced each other at a family event.

I looked at my little sister's reflection in the mirror. She stared straight down at the sink but I could see enough of her face to know she was grimacing, eyes clenched closed, red cheeks, biting her lip. Her head moved slightly forward each time I thrust myself inside her, like the recoil on a gun, and caused her hair to thrash around.

As I fucked her harder, Stacy lifted her head up and opened her eyes to look at herself in the mirror. She unbit her lips and let a little half moan/half scream shoot out. A few drops of spit splashed onto the mirror.

"This..." She tried to mumble but just shut her eyes and moaned some more. "This is better than I ever imagined." Her face fell back towards the sink.

As I looked down at my little sister - half grimacing/half smiling, half in bliss/half in pain, half a virgin/half a slut - I realized how much I wanted her. It was as much as she wanted me. Tonight wasn't going to be a one night thing. Tonight was the start of something very new. Tonight had changed everything.

And not just my sister's virginity. Tonight was the night all of my dreams started to come true. Every fantasy I had ever had, my sister could fulfill. It would take some training but I could transform Stacy from my sister into my sex slave. A live-in one at that. One that slept in the bedroom next to mine. One that would not only do everything I told her but would also want to.

I don't know if it was this thought or the accumulated pressure of my little sister's never-before-fucked-pussy, but I felt my balls start to empty. Straight into Stacy's cunt and up into her ovaries. I rammed myself inside her a few more times, making sure that I had shot every last drop of cum out and then stayed completely submerged inside of her just in case there was any of my seed straggling behind.

Stacy's back heaved up and down as she gasped in. She lifted her head up to the mirror and we both looked at her smiling reflection. She had red cheeks and sweat glued her fringe to her forehead.

Stacy started to laugh. Really laugh. "That was amazing bro." She said and moved her pussy around my cock, side to side, round and round, up and down.

It felt amazing. Suddenly, one last load flew through my shaft and into my sister.

I took a big breath and pulled myself out. Stacy immediately tried to turn around and hug me. I stopped her with my palm and pushed her back so she was sitting on the vanity just where she was before I fucked her.

The back of her head rested on the mirror. She had her arse on one side of the sink and a hand on the other. One of her legs was up in a ^ position with the foot on the edge of the vanity and the knee beside Stacy's face. The other dangled over the front of the vanity. She had a confused look on her face.

I looked down between her spread legs, watched my cum drip out of her tight little pussy and onto the vanity.

"We can't have mom and dad finding this." I grabbed Stacy's toothbrush out of the sink, wiped up some of my cum and extended the brush to Stacy. "And we can't have my little whore's teeth falling out."

Stacy looked at her toothbrush, my cum covering the bristles like toothpaste. She took it from my hand and started to brush her teeth with it, smiling and giggling, her eyes locked on mine and waiting for approval.

It was time to test my sister's subservience, to find out just how much she was willing to submit herself to me, if she really meant what she had written. I stepped back and gestured at all the drops of cum on the vanity and tiles below.

"Clean this all up with your brush and then come to my bed. Naked. You will always be naked around me when we're alone unless I say otherwise."

Stacy's eyes went from adoring to confusing, still locked on mine.

"Do you understand?" I said in a stern voice.

Stacy didn't answer.

"You want to make your brother happy don't you?"

The confusion on Stacy's face dipped into a frown but she nodded. Two times. Each meeker than the last.

"Good." I said. "Now get to work."

I walked toward the bathroom door and turned around to watch Stacy hop off the vanity and drop to her knees. She scooped up some of my cum from the tiles, turned around to look at me and then languidly brushed her teeth with it, as if she were unsure if that was what I wanted her to do.

"Good girl." I said and walked over to my bedroom.

Stacy came in and stood at my doorway a few minutes later, hands clasped in front of her pussy. She looked at the ground between us.

"Does...." She gulped and continued. "Does this mean that I'm your girlfriend now?" Her eyes bounced up to mine, full of hope, love and longing.

"Come to bed and I'll think about it." I said.

***

It was strange how long ago that night feels now. Early days. Innocent. I know that we were committing incest but by the standards of Stacy's and my relationship today, even that seems tame by comparison.

12