Slave Skin Prototype: Like a Glove

Story Info
SymbiCo's new gloves take control of an unsuspecting man.
5.4k words
4.33
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle Morrison looked over the strange business card once again as he waited in the empty lobby. He'd only been sitting there for a few minutes, but something about the place made him uneasy. The lobby was barely furnished, and the grin the receptionist had given him when he arrived lingered in his mind. Kyle had never even heard of SymbiCo, nor did he have any idea what they did. He'd been approached at the gym by a buff guy he'd never seen before that day. The man, who introduced himself only as Reiner, had been watching him throughout his workout. Kyle had initially thought he was about to hit on him. It was something that happened far too often at the gym, where all of the gay guys in the area seemed to prowl. To his surprise, Reiner only wanted to hand him a business card, telling him that he should make an appointment to try some new 'athletic wear' that the company had been working on.

Looking into SymbiCo had yielded very few results, but, to Kyle's surprise, it appeared to be a legitimate company. The even bigger surprise was the massive facility that Kyle found himself pulling up to for his appointment. The large gray building was up a hill in the middle of nowhere, and looked more like a seedy government laboratory from some sci-fi film, rather than a place that made clothing.

After a few minutes of letting his mind wander, Kyle looked up to notice Reiner approaching him. Even from a distance, the man had a strange, almost intimidating aura about him. He was a bit taller than Kyle, and well-built. His arm muscles rippled as he held out his hand to greet Kyle, who had just barely stood up from his seat. Kyle brushed a few strands of his light brown hair from in front of his eyes, doing his best to keep contact with Reiner's icy blue gaze. Reiner's short blond hair was kept high and tight, complimenting his strong jaw, something Kyle noticed as he smiled at him. This man could have been former military for all Kyle knew.

"I'm glad you came. I think you'll find our equipment very interesting," Reiner got straight to the point as he broke from the handshake and waved for Kyle to follow him down a corridor.

"Yeah, I was actually wondering what kind of equipment you make. This place is a lot bigger than I expected."

"Oh, we do athletic gear, biking equipment, and miscellaneous rubber products."

The last part sounded a bit odd to Kyle, but he decided to stay quiet as he and Reiner entered the elevator. He looked at the keypad Kyle used. They were heading down to B3. He felt himself gulp, wishing he knew more about this company and why they needed a facility that had multiple basement levels, in addition to the several that were above ground.

"I should apologize, actually," Reiner glanced over, breaking the silence.

"Oh?"

"I won't be having you try a full outfit after all. We're going to be checking out an experimental new set of gloves instead. It's pretty revolutionary, so I'm pretty excited still."

"Revolutionary? How so?" Kyle tried not to show his skepticism as he followed Reiner from the elevator, and down another corridor.

Kyle never received an answer, and decided to drop the question as he was lead to a large room behind a heavy door. The room itself was empty, save for a small table with a briefcase on it, and a couple of chairs to its side. The hardwood floor looked like it had been freshly waxed, and the white walls practically glowed beneath the bright overhead lights.

"Go ahead and sit," Reiner said.

"Quite a place, isn't it?" Kyle looked around, unable to shake the feeling that he was being watched from every angle.

"Symbi does a lot of research in this facility. We do a lot more than make gear. We're working on some pretty advanced nano-technology that is being deployed to people all over the world. You'll see why these gloves are a pretty big deal. I think you'll like them."

"I'm just so surprised that I'd never heard of this place."

"We like to keep things hush, but when I saw you, I knew you were perfect for this."

"How so?" Kyle squinted, trying to read Reiner's face.

"A lot of our stuff is still in the initial testing phases, so we try to find fit, healthy guys to try it out. I could tell that you hit the gym a lot, and I assume you take pretty good care of your body. That cuts out a lot of work for us," Reiner laughed.

"I guess that makes sense."

"Okay, so how about we get to it?" Reiner opened the briefcase that was sitting on the table and slid it over to Kyle.

Inside the case was a single pair of rubber gloves, and a pair of rubber toed socks. Nothing about their design looked athletic or revolutionary to Kyle. He ran his hands over the gloves, feeling their thin material. If there was something spectacular about all of this, he was missing it.

"Probably not what you were expecting, eh?" Reiner smirked, as if reading his mind.

"Not really, but I guess I didn't really know what I expected to be trying on. If you don't mind me asking, what makes them revolutionary?"

"Like I said before, it's brand new nano-tech. You've never worn anything as comfortable and flawless as this material right here. Trust me. First, I'll have you try on the feet. You can just slide your shoes and socks off for right now.

"Um, okay," Kyle kicked off his footwear, stuffing his socks into his shoes. He rolled up his jeans a bit, making it easier for him to put on the 'feet', as Reiner had called them.

Slowly, Kyle slid his left foot into the rubber. He was taken aback by how easily it went on, and how well it fit him. The material itself felt thin, but not flimsy, and it felt as though the rubber was pushing against his skin like a massage. The feeling against his foot was slick, almost wet. Each toe fit perfectly into place, and as Kyle rubbed the foot, he felt it seal to him tightly. He could feel every slight sensation of his hand touching his foot, as though he was wearing nothing at all. In fact, his sense of touch felt heightened. Every motion tickled him. Even resting the rubber foot against the floor felt nice.

Eagerly, Kyle grabbed for the other foot, slipping it on with the same ease as he had with the first one. He wondered if he should have waited for Reiner to prompt him. He looked down to the rubber feet, tapping them slightly against the floor before rubbing them together. This shouldn't have felt so good, but the experience was indescribable.

"How do they feel?" Reiner asked.

"Honestly, pretty amazing," Kyle said, watching his feet flex and move. No matter how far he stretched his toes or moved his heel, the rubber moved perfectly with his skin.

"That's what we like to hear. They look great on you, too."

The tone of Reiner's voice made Kyle uncomfortable, but he had come this far. If need be, he could cut out early with some excuse, but trying the feet on had sold him on SymbiCo being the real deal.

"So, the gloves now?" Kyle asked.

"Go ahead."

The first glove went on with the same slick, cushiony feeling as the feet, and fit even better than Kyle expected. He looked at his hand, and how his fingers moved within the glove. It felt like his hand was coated in a thin black oil. It had simply sealed to him perfectly. There wasn't even a gap between the skin on his wrist and the glove. The second glove went on just as well, and the sensation of his already rubbered glove dressing the other one was magnificent.

Kyle almost felt ashamed of how good the rubber felt on his skin. He ran his hands along the table, feeling it under his rubber palms as Reiner looked on. He slid his hands up the briefcase, taking in every sensation as he moved one rubber foot up the table's leg. It didn't matter what he touched with the rubber on, he was mesmerized.

Reiner reached out his own hand for Kyle to grab, and despite his better judgment, and how awkward he felt, Kyle obliged. He ran a couple of fingers against Reiner's palm, the warmth of his touch sending pleasure through Kyle's entire arm.

"How's that?" Reiner smirked.

"Unreal. What's this technology for, anyway?"

With no attempt to answer the question, Reiner took a hold of Kyle's hand, and slid a couple of the rubber fingers into his mouth. Reiner ran his tongue along them, and Kyle felt his cock twinge in his pants. The feeling of Reiner's warm, wet mouth made him shiver. Kyle pulled his hand back, shocked by what had just happened. He didn't know what Reiner and SymbiCo were doing with gear like this, or what they wanted with him, and he didn't care. Reiner had crossed the line, and turned out to be the creep Kyle had suspected him to be from the start.

Kyle stood from the table, nearly knocking the chair to the floor as he made his way to the door. He tried the handle, but it wouldn't budge. He looked back to Reiner, who was still smiling from his seat. "What the fuck is this?" Kyle yelled before pounding on the door. "Someone let me out of here!"

"You can't open that door."

"Unlock this right now," Kyle felt his voice crack as his face tensed up with rage.

"Hm? It's not locked."

Again, Kyle tried the door to the best of his abilities, but it wouldn't move. "Open it up, I'm getting the hell out of here! I don't know what kind of bullshit you're up to, and I don't want to know, either!"

"Stand back. Let me handle it," Reiner stood slowly, shooing Kyle away with his hand.

Kyle felt himself stepping backward, even though he didn't trust the man for a second. He watched as Reiner approached the door and opened it effortlessly. Reiner looked out to the hall, and Kyle could hear a man's voice asking how things were going.

"Help me! Get me the fuck out of here," Kyle screamed.

"Things are fine. We're just starting," Reiner replied calmly, before turning back.

The door was still open, but as hard as Kyle tried, he couldn't make a move. He looked down to his rubber feet, which seemed to be glued in place. He grabbed his legs, the feeling of his skin against the rubber gloves sending another spark of pleasure through him. He looked up to Reiner, wide-eyed, as he noticed a small remote control in the man's hand. "What?" Kyle stammered, unsure of what else to say.

"Damn, that's pretty impressive. We've worked without full body suits before, but nothing this minimal. There's already so much control, I wonder what will happen when I activate it."

Reiner laughed as he pressed the button, and Kyle felt his entire body shake. It was as though electricity was shooting through him, though it wasn't painful. His hands and feet rebelled against him. His feet remained glued to the floor, and his hands spasmed wildly. He let out a yell at the bizarre feeling coursing through his veins.

"On the floor. Now," Reiner barked.

Before he knew it, Kyle had fallen on his back. His legs were spread, and his arms were stretched out behind his back. He tried to move his legs and arms, but the rubber on his hands and feet refused to cooperate. He was stuck, nearly motionless. All he could do was crane his neck to see what Reiner was up to now, and yell at the top of his lungs. He continued screaming for the help that he knew wasn't coming for him, as he saw Reiner bend down over him.

"Who are you yelling to? Do you need some assistance?" Reiner mocked.

"Dude, just let me go. Let me go and I won't tell anybody, okay? Just let me go," Kyle pleaded between his grit teeth.

"I thought you liked the way that rubber felt. Wait, rubber. Hmm. Should I really call it that. It's a lot of things, but rubber isn't it. Something to ponder for later, I suppose. Do you still like the way it feels?"

"Let me go! I mean it, I won't tell anybody. Just get this shit off of me."

Reiner touched Kyle's leg, rubbing his hand against his jeans, and up to Kyle's crotch. He moved his body down further, slowly caressing Kyle's legs before bringing his mouth to the rubber feet. A fresh wave of pleasure rushed through Kyle's body as Reiner ran his tongue along the bottom of his foot and across his toes. He cursed under his breath as he felt his cock grow harder in response.

"Hmm. Let's see," Reiner whispered softly as he reached for Kyle's crotch again, "yep, it seems like you still enjoy the way it feels. Want me to do some more? I won't tell anybody if you do. Promise," Reiner winked.

"Who the fuck are you?" Kyle whimpered, still struggling to move. He was able to control his midsection, arching his back off the floor, but that wouldn't lead to him escaping.

"I'm the guy who owns you now, and you have no idea how immensely important you are to me. Only a minimal covering with our newest slave skin, and no mental alteration? Let's see exactly how much I can do to you."

Reiner went back to Kyle's feet, kissing and licking them gently. Reiner then moved up to Kyle's hands, which were completely out of his control. He licked each individual finger and then the palms, covering the rubber hands in his spit. Each maneuver of Reiner's tongue was met with another groan or twinge from Kyle, who was now writhing in a pleasure he didn't want. He didn't know how any of this was possible, but he did know that he couldn't afford to give in.

"St-Stop it. No. Stop! Stop! Help! Get me out of here!" Kyle's voice grew louder and more determined.

Reiner positioned himself on top of Kyle, resting his legs to each side of the helpless body. He kneeled down over Kyle's face, who stared at him in anger and disgust. Reiner was playing with Kyle's unruly hair, and stroking his goatee. "Why am I doing this? I have work to do. Okay, new order," Reiner slapped Kyle across the face before standing quickly, "I want you to remove your pants. They're bothering me. Nobody wears faded jeans anymore, anyway. What are you, some kind of fag?"

Kyle felt his hands moving on their own accord. He tried to use his arm muscles to stop them, but the rubber controlling his hands was too powerful. His rubber fingers undid his belt first. He hated how wonderful the leather felt in his new hands. Next came the button and zipper, and then he slid the pants down his legs. His feet aided in kicking off the jeans, and when he looked up at Reiner's devious face, he felt more vulnerable than he ever had before.

"That shirt won't do us any good, will it? Rip it off."

On command, Kyle's hands moved to the collar of his t-shirt, and began pulling it apart effortlessly. Even the sensation of tearing his own shirt was making him gasp. The shirt tore down the center, exposing his bare chest and stomach. Reiner leaned down over him once again, staring him directly in the eye. Without a word from Reiner, Kyle's hands began feeling around his chest. He traced his abs and rubbed along his belly button. The smooth rubber felt up and down his abdomen, and he had to suppress a moan. Why did all of this feel so good? How was he being controlled? Both of his hands reached his chest, and began squeezing his exposed nipples. Kyle couldn't hold it in any longer, and grunted in pleasure as Reiner never broke eye contact with him.

"What's wrong, boy? Liking it too much?"

"I'm going to kill you."

"Enough talk," Reiner grabbed one of Kyle's hands, dropping it over his mouth to gag him, "you really should appreciate what I'm doing for you. It's not like you mind," Reiner teased, grabbing Kyle's rock hard cock through his underwear.

Kyle's own hand muffled his pleas for Reiner to stop, and soon his other hand came to rest above his head again. The grip was too strong, and he was still powerless against this man.

"You know, I find it really funny how you didn't even try to sit up while you were touching yourself just now. I know the slave skin is a powerful sin, but damn, you're probably the hardest you've ever been right now," Reiner smiled, placing his face against Kyle's underwear. He kissed it tenderly, rubbing his face against Kyle's balls as his hands felt across his prisoner's abs. If anyone could see Reiner right now without context, they would never assume him to be a monster by how tenderly he worked.

Reiner pulled back the underwear, sliding them down Kyle's legs and discarding them to the side with Kyle's shoes. He moved back to Kyle's exposed cock and ran his tongue along the quivering shaft. Kyle moaned deeply into his gloved hand as a couple of fingers slipped inside his mouth. He tasted himself, his own tongue making him even harder than before.

"Damn, you're pretty big, too. Not that it mattered. We have accessories that can fix that as well."

"Hmph," Kyle threw his head back, unable to remove the fingers from his mouth. The taste of the rubber felt thick on his tongue. He began to drool in excitement as Reiner began to throat his cock. He wouldn't last long like this. He had to make it stop. He had to snap back to his senses, but the rubber was too strong. He felt its influence creeping through his body, making him even more submissive to Reiner's amazing mouth. "Stop it, you fucker," Kyle tried to say.

A few more bobs of his head and Reiner did stop. He shot Kyle a devilish glance, kissing the head of his dick. He crawled over Kyle, peering down at him from above. The look on the bastard's face conveyed his twisted enjoyment of this situation. He grabbed Kyle's arm, yanking the rubber hand from his mouth before plunging his tongue into Kyle's open mouth. In that moment of shock, Kyle made no attempt to resist Reiner's advances. He swirled his tongue around his captor's, realizing only after Reiner pulled back and laughed, what he had done.

"I'll kill you for this. I'll kill you," Kyle growled.

"I don't think you understand. When I said I own you, I meant it. How do you plan on killing me? You can't even stand up on your own, but since you were such a good toy, I'll let you back on your feet."

Reiner stood, reaching out to his toy, and Kyle's rubbered hand reciprocated. With one strong pull, Kyle was back up on his feet, but still helpless. His gaze met Reiner's, and he thought briefly about headbutting him, but knew it would be a futile gesture. There had to be a way out of this situation. As he was lead across the room by the psycho's firm grip, Kyle tried to recall whether he had told anybody where he was going. He couldn't remember even showing the business card to any of his friends. The best he could hope for, was that someone would be able to track his cell phone, which was still in his pants pocket.

"Got a lot on your mind, boy?" Reiner grinned at Kyle, snapping him back to attention.

All Kyle could do was glare. No amount of pleading was going to make this man stop. If he was going to get out of this, it would be through sheer force. Kyle's hands were placed against a far wall, arms spread and above his head. His legs were spread, feet cemented to the floor. He was in the perfect position for his captor, and he didn't need it to be spelled out to him what was going to happen next. He felt his back arch slightly, further exposing his ass, which Reiner was now rubbing. He hadn't done that. The rubber was controlling his hands and feet, and to an extent, his arms and legs, but this was something else. He wondered again how much influence the equipment had over him.

Reiner reached around Kyle's body, keeping one hand near his ass crack, while he slapped his abs with the other. Kyle felt Reiner's large hands strike his torso, ass, and back several times. This man could do whatever he wanted with him, and he was making that clear. Kyle let out a grunt, that he hoped was out of pain, but the fact that his cock was still throbbing made him worry. This disgusting piece of shit was going to use his body, and he was going to make sure Kyle liked it first.

"Having fun?" Reiner whispered into Kyle's ear.

"People know I'm here," Kyle whined, "when I don't come back, they're going to call the police."

"Oh, come on. You're going to lie to me this late in the game? I thought we were closer than that," Reiner leaned in, biting Kyle's ear. Kyle's subsequent attempt to shake his head free only made Reiner bite harder and offer the slave's ass a few more slaps.

12