Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
Young man has an unwanted date and loses his virginity.
4.1k words
3.96
56.1k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so gross, I literally went straight down to the boys' locker room and took a shower. For my punishment, Mrs. Edwards made me ask Betsy -- yea, fat Betsy the "cow girl" as the guys on my team call her -- out on a fucking date!

"I feel badly for her," Mrs. Edwards said. "She can't help her size."

"She could eat less", I thought. "Okay, just one date," I agreed. All in all, it seemed like a pretty easy punishment -- and I'm not totally opposed to charity.

"You're a good boy," Mrs. Edwards said, squeezing my ass surprisingly hard and causing the memory to flash through my brain of being bent over her knee with my jockstrap-clad butt in the air. "Thank me," she commanded.

"Thank you," I said with a touch of boredom in my voice.

"Not like that, silly," she said, tugging on my belt buckle and pointing at her shoe.

"Fuck!" I thought as I stripped off my t shirt, shoes, socks, jeans and underwear, got down on all fours and licked her heels. "Thank you, ma'am," I said repeatedly as her fingers glided gently up and down my back, ass, butthole, and ball sacks. I hoped she'd stroke my hardening dick, but she completely avoided it, which pissed me off and meant I returned to math class with a throbbing boner.

This is probably when I should explain why I was still a virgin. The fact is... I went out with the hottest girls in school and every... single... one... of them snapped her legs shut like a trap on the head of a mouse after I paid for ice cream and an action movie. It's just another example of how fucking stupid and annoying girls are. I hate to admit it, but the first pussy I ever ate belonged to one of my teachers when I was drunk off my ass the other night, and I don't even know which one it was! Although I easily ate about 12 pussies and 10 assholes, I never got a clear look at who was on base. The lighting was dim, and I was totally fucking blitzed out of my mind at that point. So none of what happened that night actually counted.

And now I was sitting on some butt ugly pink and yellow couch in a little house with Betsy and her equally fat mom, Mrs. Berda, who was offering me a Coke.

"Do you have diet?" I asked, kinda baiting her.

"No, we only drink the real thing. Betsy says you're on the baseball team and quite the athlete. It's so nice that you two have found each other."

"The real thing is fine," I said. "Yea, I play first base. I'm not bad." I glanced at my watch wondering when I could leave.

"Doesn't Betsy look nice?" Mrs. Berda beamed.

"Yes," I lied. Whereas I was wearing a suit and tie (and relishing being clothed, since I was naked all the time at home), Betsy was in a linen sundress that highlighted her ample figure and milk jug tits. She didn't look horrific.

"Oh good," Mrs. Berda said with a start, "my husband is home." To my great surprise, the biggest and darkest black dude I'd ever seen sauntered in.

"Hi daddy!" Betsy yelled before jumping up to kiss him. Clearly a step father, since Betsy and her mother were the color of glue.

"This him?" he asked, sizing me up.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," I said, trying to hide my shock. He crushed my hand when he shook it.

"Same here, son," he said. "I've seen your face on the sports page. Baseball, right? You wanna beer?"

"Yes, sir," I said, "to both."

For the next twenty minutes, Mr. Berda and I talked sports, which was cool as shit, and he was a Steelers fan just like me. Not having a dad around... or guys in my house at all... it felt really good. Talking guy talk with Mr. Berda was making my sitting beside Betsy, who had her hand resting on my upper leg surprisingly close to my bulge, tolerable.

"I can see we're boring the ladies," he said, "and gentlemen don't do that."

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Gentlemen give the ladies what they want and need."

I smiled but didn't nod.

"So let's get started."

"Uh oh," I thought as I braced for impact.

Mr. Berda was sitting on a couch beside his wife directly across from the couch Betsy and I were on. "Go on, baby girl," he said calmly. "Start by strippin' your boyfriend naked and seein' what you got to work with." He took a long slurp of his beer while his wife sipped her Coke. Neither seemed even remotely phased by what he just said.

Betsy leaned towards me hungrily like I was the last donut on the tray and started undoing my tie.

"Whoa!" I said, raising my hands like I was surrendering to a cop. "I'm really sorry," I said, bolting to my feet, "but I've gotta..."

In a flash, Mr. Berda's hand was around my throat and pinning me back down on the couch. He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "A gentleman don't ask my baby girl to be her first boyfriend and disrespect her, white boy. Unless you want me to snap that pretty boy neck, you best treat her like a fucking queen and do what she say." He then sat back and took another sip of his beer like nothing had happened.

When he let go of my neck, I gasped for air and rubbed my neck. I barely had time to register my own fear before Betsy had pulled my tie off.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I thought as Betsy slid off my suit jacket then my shoes and socks. While she unbuttoned my shirt, she planted her lips against mine and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. I wanted to gag but feared Mr. Berda, who was watching us like a hawk, would pulverize me. "Be a gentleman," I thought. "No puking."

"Pull down your pants, Ben!" she said in that happy chipmunk way that only fat girls do.

I sighed, stood up, considered running, then slowly fumbled with my belt. To say I was unhappy and embarrassed would be the understatement of the century, particularly since this horror show was happening with Mr. and Mrs. Berda about five feet away.

As I let my pants drop to my ankles, leaving me in a white undershirt and tighty whities, Mr. Berda's direction to Betsy confirmed for me that she's a virgin, not surprisingly... like I am, which is actually surprising.

"You wanna see that shit naked?" he asked Mrs. Berda who nodded along with Betsy. "Go on, baby girl."

"Take off your t-shirt and underwear!" Betsy barked, testing her first experience with power.

My heart pounded in my ears as I peeled my t-shirt over my head and then, very slowly, inched my briefs down, trying to keep one hand in front of my soft cock and balls.

Betsy's eyes were as wide as saucers as she studied a naked dude for the first time -- me, unfortunately. I could see her eyes scanning my pecs, abs, hand-covered crotch, and legs.

"Show her your dick, nuts and hole, and explain all that shit," Mr. Berda commanded before taking another swig.

Betsy looked at him then me, eager for the lesson.

"Well," I said, feeling like an idiot on a sitcom. "This is my di... penis." I held it out between my thumb and index finger just like I do when I piss. I was extremely embarrassed so it was shrunken abnormally small. "It's usually a lot bigger. And, um, I pee out of the hole right here and cu... ejaculate sperm from it, too." I couldn't believe I was giving this fat chick a basic anatomy lesson using my own body. She did seem genuinely interested, though.

"And these?" Betsy asked, grabbing my nuts roughly with one hand and pulling them towards her.

"Ouch! Careful! Those are my testicles! (This girl has never seen balls?) They're really sensitive and make sperm." I looked incredulously at Mr. Berda who nodded in approval. Betsy used both hands to pull on my dick and nuts, clearly fascinated with the feel. A tiny bolt of sexual excitement coursed through me from having my meat fondled. I was tempted to guide the head of my penis towards her mouth.

"Your hole, boy," Mr. Berda barked with some indignation.

"Oh yea," I said, totally not wanting to do this. I turned around slowly, bent over just a bit, and pulled my ass cheeks open ever so slightly. "This is my butthole."

"WIDE OPEN, BITCH!" Mr. Berda thundered, causing me to yank my ass cheeks open as wide as I could.

"Okay! Okay!" I said, trying to calm him down. "I'm getting there!" But before I could explain its use, Mrs. Berda chimed in with, "That's what that toy we bought is for," which made my mind run wild with concern.

Out of nowhere, Betsy laid a hard slap across my butt cheek. SMACK!

"OUCH! That doesn't feel good," I said, wondering why females like to punish my ass so much.

"Haha. Go on, baby girl," Mr. Berda laughed. "Beat that white shit. Show it who's boss!"

With Mr. Berda's encouragement, Betsy laid into my ass with one rapid spank after another. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I tried to pull away by standing up straighter, but Mr. Burda was on me like white on rice. He gripped my neck and pushed my head down, forcing my ass out in the direction of his daughter. "Spread those fuckin' legs and don't fuckin' move!" he warned me. "You're gonna be a fuckin' gentleman whether you want to or not!" Then switching tones, he said sweetly to Betsy, "Hold him in place by those balls he showed you, honeybun. That's what they're there for."

I had to admit that he knew how to sweet talk the ladies although he wasn't as good as I originally thought with other guys.

With those instructions to both of us, I kept my ass out and legs spread, and Betsy gripped my nuts with one hand while laying into my ass with the other. After turning my butt cheeks to an angry red for about ten minutes, she looked at her dad, who I noticed was sporting a chubby in his crotch, and asked what's next.

"Make him dance for you."

"What?" I asked.

"Dance, boy. Play some funky music in your head and turn them ladies on."

Both Betsy and Mrs. Berda perked up at the idea. For me, being the only naked person in the room was bad enough, but showing how badly I dance was even worse. In any case, I swayed my butt from side to side, lifted my arms in the air, bounced from one foot to the other, and gyrated my hips, causing my cock and balls to swirl around wildly like the hands of a runaway clock. It was all so ridiculous that I couldn't help but smile and kinda get into it. While Mr. Berda leered, I moved back and forth between Betsy and Mrs. Berda, both of whom used their fat hands to claw at my nipples, abs, dick, nuts, ass and quads. For a minute, I regretted not doing this for the teachers.

"That's enough, white boy," Mr. Berda said. "Lie flat on your back on the floor and stick that tongue out."

"Okay," I said, a little winded and needing a break. I did what I was told, apprehensive about what was to come.

"Put your pussy on that," he said to Betsy, not mincing words and pointing at my tongue.

Betsy quickly straddled my face (turns out she wasn't wearing panties), giving me my first-ever clear view of a girl's pussy outside of a porn video, and lowered it onto my tongue. Yea, I was kinda grossed out by her size, but my natural male instinct kicked in, and I found myself feasting, darting my tongue across her swollen and moist lips, over her clit and into her cunt. I thought more than once that I would drown on her gushing pussy juices if her fat didn't smother me first.

Betsy was clearly enjoying herself, moaning, groaning and gyrating on my face. At the same time, I felt a warm wetness envelope my thickening dick and suck it up to a full blown hardon, and I assumed it was the work of Mrs. Berda, but I honestly didn't know. By the time Betsy dismounted, both Mr. and Mrs. were in their seats. And to my astonishment, he had his big black dick out and was rubbing it gently up and down while she had her legs spread and was massaging her clit.

"Can I do it now, daddy?" she asked.

"Yup," he grunted.

Betsy then slid down my body (leaving me to wipe all the pussy juice off my cheeks, chin and neck) to my hard cock. In the most important moment of both of our lives, she pushed my dick head into her cunt and broke her hymen. She cried out in some pain as my entire cock slid into her vagina -- and we both lost our virginities.

I absolutely couldn't believe I had lost my virginity to Betsy Berda or that her fat cunt felt so good... like a warm, wet and bloody glove. You probably heard I lost my virginity to Lisa "Cheerleader" Chandler, but I made that up for obvious reasons. It was to Betsy Berda.

I kinda forgot that Betsy's dad was stroking a big black dick and her mom rubbing her clit right beside us as I pistoned my penis into her vag. And when she slapped me full force across the cheek, calling me a dirty bitch, and grabbed the nipples crowning my pecs and twisted them hard, I heard myself yelling "THANK YOU, MISTRESS!" and begging for more pain and abuse. "FUCK YEA! SLAP ME HARDER, MISTRESS! SLAP THE FUCK OUTTA ME!" To be fair, I've read there are sex demons that take control of you at weird moments, and I think that happened to me cause I don't actually like being slapped across the face.

The sights, sounds, smells and feel, coupled with Betsy's verbal abuse -- "I'M GONNA TELL EVERY GIRL IN SCHOOL HOW SMALL YOUR PENIS IS, YOU FIRST BASE PIECE OF SHIT!" -- were all too much, and I sprayed my boys deep in her pussy, panting and convulsing for a good minute and a half like I was having a seizure. I didn't want to admit that I felt like I had just experienced nirvana.

Filled with my cum and not missing a beat, Betsy slid her body forward, positioning her cunt above my mouth and pushed my sperm out of her fleshy gash. "EAT IT!" she commanded as she slapped my cheeks hard left and then right causing me to turn my head in the direction of each blow due to the force. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and allowed my jizz to gurgle out of her snatch and onto my tongue. After swallowing that easy load, I licked and sucked out the rest, wanting to hunt down and consume every last disgusting drop. After about a minute, Betsy slid to my right and laid down on the floor beside me, and Mr. Berda sprung off his chair and positioned himself between Betsy's legs.

"Now let me show you how a MAN does it," he said, which irked me immediately.

As Mrs. Berda and I watched, he pounded his foot long uncut dick in and out of his daughter's cunt while she clawed at his back and grunted like a bitch in extreme heat. Watching the raw animalistic intensity made me feel inadequate, like I wanted a do-over to prove my masculinity. I reassured myself she enjoyed the fuck I gave her, but I knew full well she didn't act like that! Her threat to tell all the girls that I have a small dick popped into my head, although I still didn't think my dick was particularly small.

Suddenly, Mr. Berda let out a loud cry, stiffened his back, arms and legs, and let loose an insanely-long ejaculation. After three or four minutes, his black schlong snaked out of her pussy with a pop, and she jumped up, pushed me backwards, and straddled my face. Without even thinking, I opened wide again and swallowed the copious amounts of cum that poured out of her cunt. It was much saltier and more pungent than mine, and I was immediately grossed out and filled with shame. Yet, I licked and sucked her twat clean just as I had before, digging around in the folds of her vagina for every last drop of Mr. Berda's semen. Don't ask me why I did that.

I didn't have much time to regret eating his jizz before Mr. Berda, cum dripping from his soft but lengthy dick, ordered me to get on all fours. "It's your mom's turn," he said to Betsy. I looked back to see Mrs. Berda fastening a large black strap on around her waist.

I shook my head from side to side indicating my disapproval. The rubber dick was about a foot long, thick and black and looked remarkably similar to Mr. Berda's. There's no way that thing would fit in my ass!

Mr. Berda grabbed a clump of my hair in his fist, jerked my head back and said, "Listen up, son. You're gonna make my wife's dick feel really nice, right? And my daughter's titties. No matter what happens back here, you focus on them titties." He then shoved my head forward. I was too afraid of this guy to move as Mrs. Berda positioned the cock head against my butthole, and Betsy kneeled in front of me, holding up her milk jug tits to my mouth.

I took a nipple between my lips and sucked on it like a baby. It surprised me how relaxing and rewarding I found pressing my lips against that huge fleshy mammary. I moved back and forth between the left and right as Betsy directed, kinda wanting to spend the rest of my life there. But the delicate breast against my lips contrasted wildly with the searing pain I felt around my asshole as Mrs. Berda's dick broke through the tightness of my back door and snaked its entire length into my rectum. I let out a cry of pain and gritted my teeth. It felt like I was taking the biggest shit ever but in reverse.

"AAAARRRRGGGGG!" I cried. "PULL IT OUT! PULL IT OUT!" It felt like an entire arm was in my butt.

"Shhhhhh," Betsy whispered gently into my ear as she directed my lips back to her tits. After about a minute, the pain spasms in my butt subsided, probably cause all those bitch teachers had already cunted me, and Mrs. Berda began a rhythmic pumping. All the way in...All the way out...All the way in...All the way out. Followed by shorts bursts of in, out, in, out. I found myself able to put the pressure in my ass out of my mind and return to suckling on the big fat mammaries I was now addicted to.

I had reached the point where I was sure my butthole couldn't take a single additional insertion of that dick, but that was ten minutes ago, and Mrs. Berda was just building up to her climax. I was using every athletic trick I could think of to power through the fuck when Mrs. Berda slapped my buns simultaneously with both of her hands, quivered, and sprayed a blast of pussy juice down her legs and mine.

"Thank god!" I thought as her dick slipped out of my sore rectum, which felt as wide as a NYC tunnel. We all sort of collapsed in exhaustion for a bit.

Betsy was the first to break the awkward silence. She turned to me and said, "That was okay, Ben, but I don't want to date you. You're really cute and all, but your penis is well... I just don't want to date." With that mental grenade tossed into my head, she followed her mother out of the room, leaving her father and me buck naked and staring at each other. He pointed at me and burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHA!"

I felt my cheeks redden with humiliation and rage. WTF was that?!

"Listen, son," Mr. Berda said, sitting down beside me on the floor and putting his arm around my shoulder. "You ain't good with females cause they know you're a bitch."

I immediately recoiled and glared at him, ready to unleash a toerrent of expletives but afraid to do so.

"Take it easy. You just need a man behind you backing you up. I'll tell you what. You use your looks to get a hot white girl to go out on a date with you, and you bring her here to meet me. I guarantee I will have her taking it up the cunt and ass within 20 minutes. I'll fuck 'em, and you'll clean 'em."

"Clean them?" I asked.

"Yea. With your tongue. That's your thing. Fucking is mine."

"Do I get to fuck them, too?"

"Hell no!" he laughed again. "With that?" He flicked the tip of my dick with his finger. "That ain't your strong suit. AT ALL!" His words made me bristle again. "Did you see how my wife soaked the floor from fucking you up the butt?! That's your thing, boy. You're a cunt! You gotta leave the fucking to men. By the way, how much money you got on you?"

I pulled out my wallet. "Fifty," I said. "Why?"

"For fucking your date." He took the money and put it in his pocket.

I drove home pissed off yet oddly turned on. I really liked and respected Mr. Berda, despite his violent tendencies, and his words stung. And I didn't agree that I'm a bitch; I play baseball, not Lacrosse! Yet, I agreed to bring my dates to meet (and I guess fuck) him, and something about his confidence that I'd "only clean, never fuck" frustrated and thrilled me. Pumping my dick in and out of Betsy's cunt was the best feeling of all time. In fact, it was the first time I'd ever fucked a pussy. Is it possible that at 18 years old, it could be my last? "No way," I thought as I reached into my pants and edged my cock at how insanely unfair that would be.

12