Slave to the Romans Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night when the noises ceased and we came on deck. There was a lot of damage including what looked like burns in the sail and woodwork. There was a glow in the sky which I supposed was Vesuvius. In the morning the mountain was covered with smoke and there seemed to be flashes within it. Whatever had happened was terrible and we had been fortunate to get away.

The captain addressed the crew in Greek. He said that some sailors believed it was unlucky to have women on board, but it was the arrival of two women which had caused the ship to leave just in time. He thought they had been sent by Aphrodite (whom the Romans call Venus), the wife of Hephaestus (Vulcan) whose metalworking had caused ash and sparks to rain down. They had come on board on condition that they could be used by the sailors, but were not to be considered whores. They were to be given due respect at all times and only to be fucked when the captain said so. This would be a reward for good work, not a right for any sailor. He also said that Sextus and Cretus would have the same work and rations as the other sailors, but they should make allowances for the incompetence of landlubbers (which caused a laugh). I thought that Sextus is going to get his chance to fuck my cunt, but I would be sorry if I got pregnant from him or a sailor.

I explained what the captain had said to Sextus and Cretus. Luna had largely understood, though not as well as me. She said she would volunteer to take all the fucking to spare me, but Sextus said that as I was younger and prettier, the sailors might not agree. He went to see the captain.

I don't know what he said, but I suspect it cost him some more of his loot. The bargain he had was that they would only fuck my arse, and leave my cunt alone, so that I did not get pregnant. As for the captain, he did not share the Roman taste for buggery and would just use Luna.

It was not a large ship, so apart from the captain there were five sailors plus Sextus and Cretus. All five of them chose me.

Luna told me next morning that the captain was the owner of the ship, so free to go where he wanted. As the supply from the towns round Vesuvius was now probably ended, they were taking a new course using the wind to pick up cargo in a different port before news got out and the price went up. They hoped to make a good profit this way.

This was the reason the ship was running well and the sailors could take time off one by one to use me. They covered sacks of flour with woollen cloth and I was on my knees resting face down over it, with padding under the knees. There were ropes for me and the sailor to hold to allow for the movement of the ship. (I later learned that sailors sometimes fucked each other and had devised this arrangement for their own comfort.)

Poor Cretus once again had to provide the oil as another man fucked my arse. I had been fucked this way often enough, but never more than once a day.

The sailors were indeed respectful. They called me Aphrodite, and referred to Luna as Selene (the Greek equivalent of Luna, goddess of the Moon). I couldn't blame them, and they were not trying to humiliate me deliberately, but it was degrading to be used in this way. It was just what men expected of women, and I was only a whore paying for passage.

I think that Dominus would have considered them all inferior, though none had a cock as large as Cretus, for which I was thankful. I thought at least I don't have to lick piss any more, and am not going to be beaten, so relaxed.

The first cock was all right. Now I was relaxed and not hating, the feelings were acceptable. However, I could feel him discharging much more seed than I had ever had before, and wondered if they would all be like that. They were.

After the second cock, I was feeling very relaxed and amused by the seed leaking out. The third cock actually seemed rather pleasant and I could feel my cunt swelling with desire. With the fourth, I gave myself in to the rocking of the boat and the man's eager thrusting, and (of course) some rubbing of my joy place, and was both disappointed when it stopped and yet triumphant to have felt him discharge. I was now leaking so much that oil was probably not necessary, but Cretus dutifully provided it for the fifth man. I now realised that I was eager, and felt my face go hot. I was thinking that it wouldn't be so bad to be buggered by sailors every day! I was excited and ashamed as he delivered a large load of seed, and I felt it dripping down my leg.

But of course, what I really wanted was a nice big cock in my cunt!

"Cretus! Please fuck me properly!" I begged.

"Not now, not like this," he whispered. "When we get off the boat and can love in private like real people, not slaves or whores." I was a little disappointed, but he was right. I went to clean myself up and found a place where I could bring myself to the moment of joy, keeping as quiet as possible. This was not too difficult, as the sailors were busy. As well as the normal operations, they were repairing the damage from hot stones.

As the journey continued Luna and I paid for our passage on alternate days. Luna and I also worked, cleaning, sewing and cooking. There was plenty to be done. Cretus and Sextus did more heavy work, but their hands were soft compared to the sailors, so they had to be bandaged. There always had to be at least 3 sailors on duty at any time, so they were organized in two watches, sleeping at different times, and the fucking was organized to fit in with this.

We arrived at the port, and the captain told the crew that the women were not to be used until cargo had been loaded and the ship was safely on the way. He said we had better stay on board, then went and negotiated some purchases while one watch had shore leave. He came back and suggested that we passengers might go below while he and the steersman kept watch on deck.

Sextus surprised us all when he said "Luna, may I have permission to fuck you?" It was something so strange to hear. (I knew he had not fucked me, but also apparently he had also not taken his turn with the sailors on Luna.)

Cretus recovered his wits and said to me "I love you. May I put my seed in your cunt?" (He did not use my real name in front of Sextus.) It was strange to be asked, and I got feelings which I had not had since before I was captured.

Luna was choking when she said "Sir, I would be pleased to accept your seed in my cunt." Sextus must have been surprised to be called 'sir' by her after all these years. I guess it was the rich Romans and their culture which she hated. It was also the best chance they were both likely to get.

I was crying when I said to Cretus "I want you more than anything."

We found separate places in the hold, and made ourselves comfortable with sacks and blankets. I could not believe that I was here in a private place, no-one watching, like a normal husband and wife. Cretus must have been thinking the same, because he spoke my name and asked if I would be his wife. I said "Yes, my husband. That is what we shall be from now on."

Then we both hugged, kissed and I cried. I was thinking of the joyful wedding ceremonies in my homeland, and how I was still to be used by sailors. I think Cretus would also be hurt by seeing me buggered again and again, and he became angry, so we could not love as we wished. Once again I was robbed! However, we were pleased to hear the sounds of joy from Luna. In a while we heard them go up to the deck. We just lay together, and eventually I fell asleep.

I don't think it was very long, but I felt better. I looked down at my poor Cretus, who had also fallen asleep, with his bandaged hands and his loincloth undone, and knew what to do. I took his dear cock in my mouth and loved it. He woke up and said my name. I sucked and licked with all my heart until he was fully hard, then said the word in my language which means 'husband'. Then I told him "We do not know your real name, nor even your tribe or language, but that is what I shall call you from now on. No matter what happens to me, that is who you will be: my only husband."

He said he loved me, and spoke my name as he entered me. I had such a wonderful feeling, both from the act itself but also the thought of the thousands of women who had felt the same. Not being used or humiliated, but simply joined as a man and woman should be. There had been no ceremony, but I was now a proper wife. And when we had our moment of joy together, nothing else could have been better and nothing mattered. Just for that time we were a normal couple, not slaves to be used and abused.

We went back to the others, who made no remark about the time we had taken. Sextus said "Luna has told me her real name," which we all understood was very significant.

Cretus said "Aphrodite has given me a name from her own language, which only she can use," and they understood as well.

When the cargo was loaded, and the ship was sailing well, the sailors began to look towards us two women. Luna went to see the captain and they spoke for a while in his cabin.

When it came to the evening (when both watches are awake) the captain spoke to the crew. He said that according to the steersman (a Phoenician) it was possible for the captain of a ship to marry couples, and the passengers wished to take advantage of this.

Under the direction of the steersman (while another was on the tiller) the captain then married me to Cretus and Luna to Sextus, using our real names. It was, of course, very simple, nothing like what it would have been at home. I had no flowers in my hair, neither of us was painted, and there were no maidens dancing and singing. But there was a large moon, and it was enough. Then Anwen (as I may as well call her now) asked to speak.

In her halting Greek, she said that although the crew had heard our real names, would they please leave them to our husbands, and call us Aphrodite and Selene as before. She was pleased to have the wedding watched by Selene herself. She paused, as there was something difficult to say.

"I know that Aphrodite is more lovely than me, and of course you all desire her. But for the sake of this young bride and her husband, will you agree to leave her alone? I have been fucked unwillingly by many men, but I will fuck you all willingly every day if you will just do this, and I will try to make it the best for each of you. Selene begs you." And she pointed to the moon.

The sailors agreed, and the captain ordered a measure of wine for all.

I wish I could say that they also agreed to spare Anwen, but of course they did not. The captain and the steersman did not use her, but she was fucked every day by sailors. They arranged it around their watch rotations and the captain allowed the use of his cabin for this purpose and for me and my husband to sleep. This was an advantage of the different sleep periods used by the two watches, and gave us the privacy for lovemaking like any newlyweds, though I sometimes cried about Anwen.

We stayed on board for several weeks, as the captain delivered his first cargo (and made a very good profit, since prices had gone up a lot with the loss of supplies from around Vesuvius) then moved on to others. I began to understand what a complex task he had, taking advantage of wind directions and trading opportunities, but he was obviously very good at it.

We got to know the sailors as individuals and apparently it was all very friendly when they were fucking Anwen. I was not sure if I was pleased or sorry when I had my period, but Anwen said she hoped I would have many more to enjoy marriage, but naturally wished me a child in due course. She rarely had periods because of her age, and thought she would probably not get pregnant no matter how much she was fucked.

Eventually we were dropped on an island which the captain knew. It was not big or important enough to have a Roman garrison, and had a much more relaxed society where people had servants not slaves. The people spoke some Latin for trade, but mostly a variety of Greek. The captain knew about me and Anwen, but asked in Latin if Cretus and Sextus knew any Greek. Cretus shook his head and Sextus said "More wine! Take me to the whorehouse!" in a very bad accent, so we laughed!

Sextus had enough loot to be able to buy a tavern, where they served food and drink. Anwen called herself Selene. She had a lovely voice, and sang local songs, but the customers also appreciated some songs from her Breton childhood though they did not understand the words.

My dear husband and I got jobs as servants in a household, where we were treated much like family and had our own room. I introduced myself as Aphrodite since I never wished to hear the name Nubia again.

They appreciated Cretus tutoring the children in Latin, and he learnt Greek quite quickly. Sextus had more difficulty, but this allowed customers to make fun of him in the tavern, which he accepted.

It was nearly a year later that I discovered I was pregnant, and I had a baby girl: of course halfway in colour between me and my husband, which we thought was beautiful. I later had a boy, and they just became part of the children of the household without distinction. I gave each of them a secret name in my own language.

12