Slave Volunteers at the Biosphere

Story Info
Two Mother-Daughter pairs volunteer for slavery.
4k words
4.13
16.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two families were supposedly on a vacation in what had been the Pacific Northwest of America. The couples had devised a plan to get their daughters to Biosphere One to salvage something of their out of control lives. Biosphere One had been built in the fifth year of the Troubles which began in 2021 and lasted for 7 years until 2026.The Biosphere had been built as a refuge by a British engineer. They had so many women survive the Troubles that women had to be controlled so Mr Douglas made slaves of them all.

All women at age 18 automatically became slaves. Naked slaves at that because Biosphere One had year round climate control.

The period of the Militia run central government which began in 2028 evolved into extreme federalism due to environmental disasters caused by the Grand Solar Minimum which had begun in 2020. The reduction in solar magnetism allowed more cosmic rays (nuclear particles from distant stars) to strike the earth. The immediate effect was more rain, snow and hailstorms. But the nuclear particles eventually activated volcanoes and earthquake fault zones. Food was not allowed to be exported first to other countries and then to other states. The first to rise up in secession was the Republic of Texas.

In the 22nd century there were so many City-States, republics and unincorporated territories that their daughters were unaware of the quaint custom of slavery being automatic for all women visiting Biosphere One until they had incomes capable of supporting themselves. There were lots of slaves in what had been the US. Elsewhere poor women who could not afford children often became the property of men and/or couples who would agree to breed them. But that was voluntary. Women wore clothes. They were identified by their black slave collars. And their ID cards which showed them naked.

Jill and Sandy were best friends. They were wild girls. Too wild for marriage, college and work. They were supposed to be on a summer vacation adventure. One wild experience after another. First rafting, then a trip to what had been an Indian reservation and now was a small Republic. Visitors were infrequent and had to be subject to negotiation. But the two men, Jake and Tom, had building supplies the tribe needed. Otherwise white women as beautiful as their wives and daughters would have had been in trouble. The four women all were beautiful and like many good looking women they liked to expose themselves to men. As soon as they had left the Republic, the women began disrobing. They were 150 miles from Biosphere One. The weather was great as summers were in the old Northwest. They could see the domes in the distance and then signs saying they were entering the City-State of Biosphere One. There were 24 biospheres in all. The signs said all seeking entry for the first visit had to report to the Mag Lev train station adjacent to the City Center.

The two 18 year-olds at first were amused by the nudity. Then they noticed most women were nude and men clothed. And the nude women had black slave collars which they had seen before. The girls began to wonder what kind of place this was.

When they exited their van, a nude woman without a collar greeted them. "Hello, my name is Maureen. I like all females in Biosphere One began my life as a slave when I turned 18. Our founder was a British engineer named Douglas who built this first Biosphere as a refuge in the fifth year of the Troubles. It still stands today. He had so many women that they would have taken over if they had been allowed to vote. So he decided that all women were to become slaves at 18 or upon entry to the City-State. They could either earn their freedom or be redeemed from slavery after 3 to 6 or possibly 12 months of slavery.

Typically, a man will redeem a slave by making her his wife or by a married couple taking her as their joint property usually to bred by the man. Others remain in slavery until they graduate from college and become self-supporting. I chose the latter option. We recognize polygamy so one man can marry two slaves. Under our laws, if a woman is a slave owned by her husband and she leaves him or is disobedient, he has the right to sell her at auction. By custom, we do not allow slaves to be sold for more than a thousand dollars so working men can afford a slave. I became a free woman when I was 21 and graduated from the university. I am married. My husband has a second wife who is a slave. We find that a second slave wife forces a woman to compete with the slave girl in terms of obedience and compliance. Married women here are little more than slaves. There are so many women flocking to this place to experience slavery that we can set high standards for what we expect from women. But all this female compliance and easily available sex makes for happy men and happy marriages and families. That is the way we live. And that is what your life will be for the next year."

The two mothers stepped forward. "My name is Rachel and this is my neighbor Sharon. We volunteered for slavery with redemption clauses in 3 months and 6 months. Here are our papers agreeing to be slaves for a year. We also signed papers for our daughters. But under your laws they automatically become slaves anyway."

"You can begin by disrobing. You will not wear clothes for quite awhile."

"The two mothers began disrobing. Sharon said, "We decided that slavery in Biosphere One was the only way you two could become marriageable. We could have dropped you off and forgot about you for a year but we decided to lead by example. That is why we decided to be slaves for up to a year serving in slavery by your side. We want to help you adjust to slavery. And we wanted to add some spice to our marriages. Men expect more from women in the modern era where slavery is common."

The mothers were nude. Their former husbands took their ex-wives clothes and put them in the van. Maureen said it was best that the men leave. The men drove into town where they stayed at a hotel with nude reception clerks, nude maids and nude waitresses. The nude hotel manager explained that sex was freely available with any nude woman with a collar on hotel premises. The women had the right to refuse but obedience to the Male had been taught to these women since grade school. For some reason male living sperm had become an important part of their diet. Their women did appear to be healthier than women on the outside.

Back at reception, Maureen said, "We do not normally begin with welcome to slavery spanks. But Mr Tawse is available. If you two young girls are not naked in 30 seconds we will begin your first whipping." The girls did not disrobe. "OK. 20 with Mr Tawse." She motioned to the 2 militia men to grab the girls.

"Wait. We have to show our daughters that we are by their side. Whip us first. Then them."

"OK. Bend over the picnic table with your arms outstretched. Be prepared for 20 hard smacks from Mr Tawse."

"Give Sharon 30", said her daughter Sandy.

"Agreed. first the mothers get 30 smacks and then the daughters get 30." These girls were in for a world of hurt and didn't know it. Maureen figured that these 4 women would soon be amongst the most compliant women in North America.

Sharon went first. Then the second militia man had Rachel over a nearby table. Then her blows began. Sharon's militia man unzipped his pants as soon as the 30th blow had been delivered. Then he entered Sharon who began to go wild. The second militia man did the same to Rachel. The two women were obviously more excited than they had been in a long time. Things like this could only happen to slaves. The two mothers were experiencing a depth of the Female that married, free women never knew. And that was the real reason they were here.

"You four are slaves. The first lesson is that as a slave you serve the Male. I will call up to the guard station to send two more militia men down here to administer your 30 smacks from Mr Tawse."

Sandy muttered, "Me and my big mouth. We could have just had 20 smacks but I had to mouth off and demand 30."

The two daughters were soon over the benches replacing their mothers. That tawse really stung. Could they take 30? Well, they had to take 30. Then the two men entered them and they too went wild.

"I will put your slave collars on you now. They do not unlock for a year. That means you will be slaves for a year. If you are redeemed, you will become slaves of the men who redeem you. No freedom of any kind for you. Now we will walk to your new slaveholder, a woman named Samantha. She is famous locally. Years ago she used to compete in our Pony Girl races. She owns gardens where a lot of our fresh greens are raised. You will become gardeners. And you will be trained to become Pony Girls. She actually is not inside the Biosphere. She is outside off to our left about a mile and a half. She has quite a few smaller spheres which she uses as greenhouses. She gets 4 crops a year. Oh, and don't run away. We have GPS tracking devices in your collars. And any man who finds you can legally rape you for 24 hours as his reward. I shudder to think what would happen if you were captured by a football team."

"Hello. My name is Samantha. I own you. I have been a slave. And I suffered from the illusion of freedom. Now I understand that whether I am free or slave that I serve the Male. Your four will learn to serve the Male. You will be trained in athletics in your spare time when not working in the gardens. Then in 6 weeks when you are in reasonable shape, I will begin racing you on our Pony Girl cart races. I think you would make excellent mother-daughter pairs for the annual races. People come from all over the world to see us run. I used to compete but that was decades ago though I still train. First, you will try running to that tree down the road and back. That is one mile. Don't dilly dally or Mr Tawse will speak to your rear ends. I don't think your asses can take any more blows for at least 3 days."

The four women ran. The mothers faster than their daughters. The young girls were a bit lazy and out of shape.

"We will begin your work as gardeners here with these flower beds. They are planted here to draw the bees who control the insects. You will begin transplanting new rows alongside the existing ones. This is Karen. She is nude and has a collar just like you. But she is a third year student at our university. In one year she will be free but she already has learned she will never be free because she is Female and must serve the Male. She will teach you how to do transplants. We want new female gardeners to start with flowers. All women appreciate beauty. Oh. First feeding is in 2 hours."

The girls wondered why she said feeding rather than lunch. They soon found out.

When the 2 hours were up, Samantha returned. The four slaves and Karen had finished with the transplants.

"You have done a good job. The flowers and the bees will thank for your service. Now it is time for our feeding. I called in for a feeding for six women and asked for juiced vegetable rations for 6 as well. One of the reasons why I look 20 years younger than I am is that I maintain the same dietary habits as I did when I was a Pony Girl. I eat fresh vegetable smoothies, fruit, goat milk yogurt and a special multi-grain cereal. All that and ample living protein from the sperm of healthy young men. I give two blowjobs three times a day for a total of 6 loads of sperm daily. If it weren't for all the male tourists coming here to watch Pony Girls train or to trade with us, we would not have so much sperm available. Please watch me and watch Karen. She has learned that there is great joy in serving the Male."

The four slaves had all given blowjobs before. They did notice that Karen and Samantha were giving their men better service. Maybe they should learn to be more competitive and give the young men better service. After all they would depend entirely upon the favor of men to redeem them from slavery. Women had to serve the Male. There was no escape from that reality. After they had served the men, the 6 women drank 16 ounces each of juiced vegetables. It was strong stuff made from fresh picked produce and sprouts. It took awhile to sip it all down. They had two more hours of work but indoors. They were to transplant tomatoes into rows of vegetables that had just been harvested. The slave girls learned that the young men were all students from the university. Some were Agriculture majors. Others were part of the mandatory course in gardening. All men and women were required to learn how to raise food. After 2 1/2 hours with tomato plants the women were taken outside.

Samantha said, "Karen and I will race the four of you to the tree and back. From here that is a mile. Karen is a proud Pony Girl and needs to train. I like to run as well and sometimes I will pull a Pony Girl cart with visitors taking them all the way from the visitor center where you embarked earlier this morning. I do that for special visitors just to demonstrate to them how superior our health is to theirs.

Karen, Samantha and the four slaves lined up and started the race. They were thinking that this old woman had to be near 60 and yet young men were still eagerly lining up for blowjobs. They soon learned that Samantha and Karen were experienced runners. They set a steady but fast pace and never wavered. Karen and Samantha finished One, Two. Then the mothers and finally the daughters.

"We will race every other day. We will work out on gym equipment for a day. And on the next day race at least 3 times. We will work in the gardens every day. You will be in sufficient shape in 6 weeks to train pulling carts. I will pair mother and daughters. When I pull a Pony Girl cart, I pull Pony carts by myself. But I am in better condition than you slave girls."

She said slave girls but not with contempt. She said it as if slavery were an apprenticeship women went through on the way to becoming Women. They were here to learn to serve the Male. They had a fruit salad for dinner. They also had a goat milk smoothie with some kind multigrain cereal mixed with honey and fruit. After dinner, all of the women were fed by the male students. Two blowjobs per female.

After a couple of days, Sharon asked Karen about sex. They had not been sexed for two days. She neglected to mention the circumstances of the rather enjoyable rape after their spankings from the militia men. Karen said that isn't up to me. But vaginal sex is a privilege a slave must earn. Slaves have to demonstrate their desire to serve the Male, their dedication to feeling and fulfilling the needs of the Male. You must learn to worship the Male. But Samantha should introduce you to Ass Service pretty soon. I'll speak to her and tell her you are ready.

"Karen told me that you want to earn the right to use your vaginas in service to the Male. We will let you do that just as soon as you learn to give the Male proper service. We will begin with using your Ass to serve the Male. Men always look at your ass. They always want to pat you Ass and to spank it even but are not allowed to do what they will in polite society. But you are slave girls. Your Asses will serve the Male then your vaginas will learn to serve the Male. You will all take enemas tonight after final feedings. Then you will take showers. Afterwards I will give you these introductory size butt plugs to wear to bed. And then tomorrow night I will give you a larger size. And then a larger one on the third night. And on the fourth night I will have eight men come and use your Asses. And you will give them great service thus earning the privilege to serve the Male with your pussies."

After nearly a week in slavery the pussies of the four slave girls were demanding attention. But their Asses were in for it tonight. At 7 PM the 4 slaves went to the showers. They came back to the dining hall where earlier men had fed them.

Karen had arranged for her boyfriend and his brother to show up. She had wanted to use her Ass to bring pleasure to her boyfriend. Since usually two men were served by each woman, the couple decided to bring along his brother. Samantha had decided to participate as well.

12 men showed up. With the exception of Karen's boyfriend and his brother they were all in their 30s or 40s. The routine was that the first of two men would rub a woman's bottom and gently stroke her labia. Then after she was excited, he would hand spank. No God Awful Mr Tawse tonight. Then after the 20 spanks he would play with her clit until the female came. The women had been told to thank the Male who had spanked them and rubbed their clits. Thanks by the Female to the Male consisted of kissing the hand that had just spanked them and rubbed their clits.

Then the process was repeated for the second male. Then the women were draped over the dining hall tables with their rear ends up. The men entered them. The four new slaves liked being of service anally to the Male. And then the men reached around to touch the women. The women were learning to enjoy Ass service.

The women progressed in their gardening services, their gym exercises and in their running. They had begun to give better service to the Male at their feeding times. And Ass service once a week had become actually enjoyable. It was no shame for a woman to sport a red bottom. By now the slaves had seen several free women who preferred nudity. And twice they saw free women with red rear ends. Even free women were compliant. They had to compete against slaves for the privilege to serve a Male.

Finally, on a Sunday the women were taken to a special church service. The sermon was given by a woman who had been free and then became a slave voluntarily and then found herself free again. She lectured on sexual union as communion. Women served the Male but they communed with each other and with nature. That is why they had these annual sermons in good weather. The women went outside and were to lie down on the grass to receive the men. Samantha and her slaves were set off to the side. The slaves had been told to expect men of smaller size. Sex was about their service to men not how good the man could make her feel. They had been told to do vaginal wall exercises to squeeze and to accommodate smaller men. At this point it had been 5 weeks since any of the slaves had a man inside their pussies. They were eager. Their exercises paid off. The men made the women feel good. The women orgasmed despite serving smaller men. The sex made the women whole and the men appreciated the service the women had rendered.

At the end of 6 weeks, the four slaves were told that they would begin training with an actual Pony Girl cart. Sharon and Sandy were paired up for the first day. Rachel and Jill for the second. The first few days were simply giving the women exercise and allowing them to develop the skills needed to pull a cart. After a week they did some speed training.

After 2 weeks pulling carts and doing some racing, the mother-daughter teams were assigned passengers. The carts were for racing not for taxi service. But they were big enough to take a special passenger to the visitors center and back or to pick up a special visitor.

Then one day Samantha was loaned a Pony Girl taxi so her slaves could haul VIP visitors around town. There was a sign on the taxi asking the male customers to feed the (mother-daughter) Pony Girl pairs. They needed the Male seed orally several times a day. After a month of training with carts, the 4 slaves were taken to a real race track where they held competitions with other mother-daughter teams. Some were free women. Some were visitors. The four slaves did very well considering they were new to racing.

After 3 months of training, the four slaves were entered into preliminary races. They qualified for the finals in the Mother-Daughter races. The husbands showed up. Technically, the mothers were the property of Samantha. The men talked to Samantha and to their nude wives and daughters. "We had been wondering about redemption. We are prepared to take our wives back provided they willingly become life time slaves so if they leave there is no divorce court just a life of slavery back at the Biosphere."

12