Slave Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into my eyes, as he slowly pulled my blouse open. My mind was racing now, and I thought I was going to be stripped right there in the crowded club. My whole body was bathed in a light sheen of sweat as I felt the cool air on my exposed flesh. Ray had stopped at the edge of my areolas and I knew how exposed I was. Again, I closed my eyes. My orgasm was building towards a spectacular climax, but once again, I was denied that pleasure.

Suddenly, I felt that my blouse was completely open, and my breasts were bared to the world. Still, I didn't dare open my eyes. Once again I felt fingers, other than my husbands, on my nipples. Pinching them, pulling them, teasing them, adding to my extreme desire to cum. This was the first time that Ray had touched me, and it was exciting to be played with by him, and my husband at the same time.

My eyes shot open, when I felt the pain on my right nipple. Ray had attached a small clamp to it, and I saw another one in his hands. I gasped, when he attached it to my other nipple, then he pulled my blouse closed, covering my breasts. I was surprised, when I felt the buttons being re-fastened. My nipples burned, and the sensitivity in my clit was off the charts.

Ray softly rubbed his hands across my breasts, and said, "It's time for another dance". Then he pulled me out of the booth. He had to help me stand, because my legs weren't up to the task. He led me to the center of the floor, and pulled me close. I laid my head on his shoulder, and let him lead me, still unable to stand on my own two wobbly legs.

The dance was a slow one, and he held me tightly against his chest. My nipples were crushed between us, and that sent new sensations to my already sexually charged body. My brain was on overload, by now, and I had lost all sense of any modesty, or decency, and I ground my crotch against his leg. He pushed me back slightly, and told me, "No", then resumed dancing with me.

At the end of the song, we returned to the booth. Bill was smiling as I slid in beside him. He wasted no time in pulling my leg back over his lap, and starting in on my aching clit again. Ray pulled my leg back over his lap, and once again was opening buttons on my blouse. He worked quickly this time, and before I had time to think, he had attached small weights to each nipple clamp. New pain... new sensations... more electricity flowing between my clit and my nipples. I had felt nipple clamps and weights before, but having those applied in public, was a new high for me, and I openly begged to be allowed to cum. They weren't ready to let me.

Bill took my hand this time, and pulled me to my feet. I was aware of the fact that Ray hadn't buttoned up my blouse as he had before. I could feel the weighted clamps tug at my nipples with every step. My breasts swayed from side to side, and I knew people could see them clearly. I didn't care.

This song, was a fast one, and I was soon afforded a new level of pain, when I started dancing. The weights bounced, and pulled viciously at my nipples, and every time I tried to slow, or stop them from moving so much, Bill would pull my hand, spin me around, and keep me moving. There were at least several times that one, or both of my breasts were completely out of my blouse, and I saw people looking at them. Still, I didn't care.

When I tried to close my blouse after the dance, Bill told me to leave it as it was. Both breasts were hanging out, and the weighted nipple clamps swung back and forth freely as we walked. I took my place in the booth, and spread my legs open as they had been before. Through glazed eyes, I saw three guys standing at the table, staring at my breasts, as they talked with Ray and my husband.

Rays voice snapped me out of my stupor. "Did you hear me slut? I said, take off your shirt and give it to these gentlemen."

There was only two buttons left, but I still had a hard time getting them open. As I pulled my blouse off, Ray was joking, "It's really hard finding an obedient slut these days! Tell them what's happening to you now slut."

"My... husband... has his... fingers... in me... and... Aaaahhhh," I stammered.

"Be specific slut." Ray said.

"His... fingers are... playing with my... cunt, and... I need to cum! Aaaaaghhh..."

Ray smiled, when they looked under the table. If it was possible, my face turned redder, and I was glad, when the guys took my blouse and left, although this left me topless in public, and I wondered how I would be able to leave like this. I also wondered if we would get kicked out because of my naked breasts, or worse... arrested!

Ray saw the fear in my eyes, and told me not to worry, as he had it covered. I wondered what he meant by that. Did he plan on giving me something to wear home? Did he know the owners, and had he made arrangements with them, so we wouldn't get thrown out, or arrested? Only time would tell.

To be continued...

12