Slavegirl

Story Info
A girl moves across the country to become a full time slave.
1.6k words
4.3
9.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: i never finished this story because i didnt know where to go with it. feel free to give me ideas.

****************************************************

I sat nervously in the last row of the plane, biting down on my bottom lip. My carry-on was already stowed away in the overhead bin and my backpack was on the seat beside me. I was moving across the country to LA to become a slave girl. My Master had a downtown apartment and after talking and being together for a few years, I was finally making the leap and moving in with him to be a full time slave. I sold the little bit of stuff I had and my car. I had been saving up for this and I would be keeping my money and bank account separate from him just in case this didn't work out. I had also gotten rid of most of my clothes. My carry-on contained a few short dresses and skirts, some tops and mainly some toys. Normal hygiene products were in there as well. In my backpack, were things I'd need for this long plane ride. I had my laptop, chargers, a book, a notebook, a vibrator, a blanket, a gag, a large butt plug, a strap and some sharpies. There was a medium sized butt plug in my ass already. There were also a clothespin on each of my nipples that I had placed there once I was seated. I was wearing a short skirt and thin t-shirt. The skirt was lifted slightly so my bare ass was on the seat; I wore no bras and no panties. I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore.

I reached into the backpack and grabbed the blanket and vibrator. Laying the blanket over my lap, I put the vibrator inside my pussy and sent a text to my Master that it was in place. He replied and told me to put it on a medium setting and leave it there. He told me when the plane took off, I could remove the clothespins from my nipples and put them away. He said that the only thing I had to keep in and on was the vibrator and that he hoped I had lots of batteries. It was a late flight and we'd be making one stop but not getting off the plane. Most people would probably sleep on the flight and I could do that if I needed to. No matter what, the vibe stayed in and I had to take a sharpie and write on a piece of notebook paper, "I am a naughty girl who is going to be punished once I get off the plane," and leave it face up on the seat beside me. I wrote the sign and set it on the seat beside me, putting my phone in airplane mode after.

As soon as the plane was in the air, I removed the clothespins and put them away. I could feel the vibrator buzzing in my pussy and I squirmed, trying to get comfortable. I pulled out a book from my bag, opening it and seeing a note written on the inside cover. My Master had sent me this book a week before and I hadn't opened it yet. The note said, "Slut, an hour into your flight, you are to remove your skirt and put it in your backpack. You may keep the blanket on. If you followed my packing instructions, then you should have the long t-shirt with you. You will put that on about two hours into your flight. But, when you remove the one you are currently wearing, you must remain naked for a total of ten minutes. You will be wearing only the long shirt when you get off the plane and meet me. Also, no going to the bathroom until you see me and ask my permission. Have a safe flight! -Master"

I gasped when I read it, whimpering to myself. I had last went to the bathroom an hour before I boarded and if I couldn't go until I got off....This would be a very long flight. I got a drink from the flight attendant, determined to nurse it and make it last. I ended up finishing it within thirty minutes. At the one hour mark, I removed my skirt slowly, rolled it up and put it in my bag. I also took out the long shirt and set it under the back pack. I had another drink and a snack and the vibrator I noticed was making me edge lots. At the two hour mark, I pulled the blanket up, slipped my t-shirt off and put it in my bag. I laid down across the seats so I'd have an easier time keeping covered with the blanket. Once I had been naked for the required ten minutes, I slipped the long shirt on, being careful to keep my bare ass touching the seat. My butt plug was still in as was the vibrator that was starting to die.

By the time the plane landed, my bladder was bursting. I sent a text to my Master and he sent one back, telling me to put the vibe away, keep the butt plug in and absolutely no going to the bathroom. I whined out loud, shaking my head. It was two in the morning and I just hoped not a lot of people were around to see whatever he chose to have me do next.

I quickly made it to baggage claim, where my Master told me to meet him, even though I hadn't checked any luggage. I greeted him with a hug and he smiled and told me how pleased he was that I was wearing only the long t-shirt. It made me feel good and filled me with pride that I had already pleased him. He took my carry-on from me and then took my hand with his free hand and we walked to the parking garage together. There weren't any other cars where he was parked and for that I was thankful. Master opened the trunk and set the suitcase in it, before telling me to put my backpack in the trunk. He then instructed me to remove the ball gag from it, hand it to him and get naked. I handed him the gag and without hesitation, removed my shirt, folding it up and putting it in the backpack.

I stood with my legs spread wide and my arms behind my back, waiting for his next order. He put the ball gag on me, securing it tightly before getting a sharpie out of the bag and writing 'slut' across my breasts. He then took out the strap and shut the trunk, telling me to bend over it. I bent forward, my breasts and stomach laying on the trunk, biting my lower lip. I'd never been strapped in public and I was nervous. Master whipped me hard and fast 20 times, causing me to turn into a sobbing mess. He rubbed my ass for a few seconds before ordering me to stand and walk to the passenger seat. He got in the car and then unlocked my door so I could get in. Once I buckled my seat belt, he put a binder clip on each nipple and told me to spread my legs as wide as I could and keep them like that. He then started the car so we could head to his apartment.

I was nervous the whole drive to the apartment that someone would see me. I shouldn't of been nervous because the car windows were tinted and no one could see. It still terrified me though that someone could see. It was a fifteen minute drive to the apartment and my nipples felt like they were on fire but I didn't dare ask Master if I could remove the binders. I breathed a sigh of relief when Master pulled into the parking garage and into his assigned spot. It was near the door that led inside. He quickly took the binder clips off, causing me to squirm and cry out and tears to sting my eyes. Master handed me a shirt and told me to put it on and meet him at the trunk. I did so quickly and once at the trunk, I knelt down, keeping my knees spread.

Master secured a dog collar around my neck and I noted that it was the one I had sent him a picture of when I joked that he should make me wear it. Butterflies filled my stomach when he clipped a leash to the collar and grabbed my carry on and backpack from the trunk. "You will crawl to the apartment, Slut." I nodded, whimpering a bit. "Yes Master." I started crawling right away, thankful that it was so late.

Once inside the apartment, Master took the leash and collar off, hanging them on the hook by the door. He told me to stand and I followed him down the hall to the guest room. Inside was only an air mattress, a cage with a thick blanket in it, a paddle, and various ropes and cuffs. "Tonight, Slut, you will sleep in the cage. It should be comfortable enough and it'll keep you from going exploring. So, in you go." I still really had to pee, so I got on my knees and looked up at Master. "Master, may this slut please use the bathroom?" My Master stared at me for what felt like an eternity before telling me to crawl into the bathroom. He let me relieve myself while he watched and then pulled me back into the room and told me to get into the cage. As soon as I was in and laying on my side, he told me goodnight, locked the cage door, turned out the light and left me alone to think about what I had gotten myself into.