Slavery 2050 Pt. 03: The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the opportunity to bend and pick up a box, gripping both handles I check my wrist chains are clear, and I strain to lift the 38kg load. I curse the idiot logistics slave who'd slung four of five extra parts in the box making it heavier and off balance. I place the box down and breathe in to try and lift the load again and smell an unusual aroma, almost peppery. Cigar smoke! A pair of mirror-finish highly-polished black stilettos with sharp gold heels and the metalled point of a brown leaded whip enter my line of vision and stop on the red carpet to my left.

"Why is this machine slave not working at full speed in my presence?" That accent. Again, at a higher pitch, "Faster, slave!"

It seems minutes before the box is set down, and I can feel those dark eyes burning into my back. I jumped back to work fully expecting a burning tearing lash from that evil-looking metalled whip, but instead I choke as my NeckPro is activated from behind. It's Bonecrusher.

"Report, machine slave!"

Despite the weight against my neck, I turn and face Lady Noor fully at attention. As last time, the combination of my legs spread three feet apart and those golden heels made her almost as tall as me. Her golden skin still had that healthy confident Upper glow. She glanced towards Bonecrusher to loosen his grip, and the harsh overhead lights sparkled in her blue diamond earrings.

"Good afternoon, Tan Sri Lady Noor Ma'am." The words come out like gravel. "I am a conscript slave level 2 and have the honour of serving you for twelve years minimum, Ma'am."

"Excellent, slave." She nodded approval to me and then at Bonecrusher.

This time I whimper in pain from the NeckPro and stifle a cough. Lady Noor turned towards Miss Li but mainly for the cameras said, "My medium-term sentencing gives stability to my Spending Needs. My overseers ensure this machine slave will have a high efficiency."

She gave Bonecrusher an approving glare to loosen his grip and enjoyed another puff before fixing those eyes back on to mine.

"How much money are you making me, machine slave?"

Yesterday's rehearsals were paying off.

"I am making you a three-month average of 8700 Eurodollars, Lady Noor Ma'am."

Miss Li stepped forward. Her look of contempt was shocking. I really thought she would spit in my face. "State your efficiency, machine slave!"

"94%, Ma'am."

She looked disgusted, but Lady Noor's face was as ever passive. Her eyes darted back to Bonecrusher and down to my 375698/2052 tattoo.

"2052." Lady Noor's eyes lowered to my balls. "One year of servitude left, yes?"

"Yes, Lady Noor Ma'am, one year minimum, Ma'am."

She nodded approval either at my shiny balls or my correct response before looking right and down at the floor. She grinned and poked her toe at my long heavy mess of ankle chains.

"I thought machine slaves were trained to arrange chains properly when stood to attention before Uppers?"

Oh shit! "Yes, Ma'am."

Her eyes locked on mine. I daren't even blink, and my sight became fuzzy. She laughed expelling a cloud of smoke. "You'll know for my next motivational visit. Miss Li wouldn't be so lax".

Miss Li stepped forward and then back confused. She was no more than a robot and didn't get Lady Noor's sarcasm.

"And you have worn your ever so untidy chains at this same machine for eleven years, slave?"

I was about to explain the new machine, but Bonecrusher took exception to my hesitation and yanked at NeckPro. Miss Taylor-Joyce took over.

"Lady Noor, this machine was replaced in 2059, but your slave has been honoured to be chained to this station since 2052."

"Interesting." Lady Noor laughed. "Very interesting. My Level 2 slaves outlast their machines."

The smile vanished. She turned and stood at my grey machine, the paint worn from the handles and mesh safety guard.

Alpha 375698/2052 Conscript (Hard Labour Level 2)

EARLIEST RELEASE 10:09:2064

Machine slave,

My Spending Needs per slave this month are €$12767

You are making me a monthly average of €$8702

You are currently making me an estimated €$0

Work hard. Achieve my Spending Needs.

Tan Sri Lady Noor

Now, in my defence, her Spending Needs had gone up nearly €$2000 in the last few months, but the shortfall in my output had never looked so huge now it was staring my Owner in the face. I had a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

She placed the cigar between her lips and with her hennaed hands gripped the mesh safety guard handles and yanked it downwards. It moved jerkily causing those diamond earrings to swing and those shapely breasts, less than eighteen inches from my eyes, to bounce momentarily inside the white vicuna. Her silky right knee rose, not this one time to inflict pain but to stamp down on the foot pedal. Even Bonecrusher must have been surprised as he loosened NeckPro allowing me a view of her €$76000 (yes, each!) stiletto stamping on the pedal. The overhead flywheel turned, bringing down the heavy press on to the empty dye. She looked up at the now flashing BLOCKAGE light and back into the machine. Still looking into the machine, she spoke.

"Last week, I sat in a sentencing court. Where was it again, Miss Li?"

"Manchester, Lady Noor."

She flipped her lips to expel a stray piece of cigar. "Ah yes, Manchester. A sentencing court. Do you know what that is, slave?"

It sounded self-explanatory but wasn't a term I'd heard. A safe answer was best.

"No, Ma'am."

She turned and brought those dark brown eyes within twelve inches of mine. The smell of peppery cigar smoke, Clive Christian and just pure wealth was overpowering. She nodded at Bonecrusher before taking a drag on the cigar.

"A social parasite was stood to attention before me, just as you are now. He was a man in his mid-thirties who despite being able-bodied had barely worked for eight months."

Behind me, 2F had stopped work and must have been listening with increasingly shrivelling testicles. She paused and looked at me. Bonecrusher and Neckpro confirmed I wasn't required to speak yet.

"Do you think that's fair, slave?"

She looked, expecting an answer, but I was being choked from behind.

"Answer Lady Noor, slave!" Miss Li had clearly never had a NeckPro fitted, but her command had the right effect on Bonecrusher.

"No. No Ma'am."

She didn't wait for my reply. "Life's not fair, especially in these economic times."

She looked down at her hands and frowned. "Towel!" Another of the head turners came forward with a hot wet towel to wipe Lady Noor's hands. She grinned again at my balls and untidy mass of ankle chains. "He was the oldest of nine social parasites that day. I handed down sentences between eight and nineteen years minimum Level 2 for the other eight." She gestured towards her rear rows. "You'll be seeing the long termers soon."

I winced inside and wondered how on earth the men with nineteen years would survive chained in here.

"But the older parasite." We all waited as she inhaled on the cigar. "I always single out one to make an example of."

I thought eight to nineteen years was example enough. Somewhere behind me I heard a slave's cry of agony, that sort of pain comes only from a high-voltage cattle prod. Miss Li turned towards the sound, but Lady Noor still looked at me.

"So I sentenced him to seven years. Level 1."

The maximum I've ever heard of was five years Level 1, and that's for the fittest eighteen year olds! Lady Noor sensed my shock.

"Did you notice I missed a word, slave?"

With NeckPro released, I was able to breathe properly, and the peppery cigar smoke mixed with Clive Christian perfume and Bonecrusher's after shave overloaded my senses.

"Ma'am?" I was feeling sick now.

"I missed out the word minimum, slave."

I had visions of his shouts and protests being punched into silence as he was dragged away.

"I've placed a bet he'll last three years chained to a furnace at my Abbey Steelworks with my much younger and fitter conscript slaves."

I thought of the Level 1 boys at school. They were pretty much toned athletes by the time their conscription started. There would be no sympathy for the old guy. Just as here, there'd be a BLOCKAGE system in that grim place. His balls would be squeezed and twisted whilst a younger and fitter logistic slave stepped in. He'd die in chains. Bonecrusher brought my thoughts back to the present.

"But you, slave." She looked down at my balls and inhaled on the cigar. "Eleven years chained in here has aged you. Look." She gripped and shook the saggy skin on my upper arm.

"But yet you're still 94% efficient."

She inhaled again, this time deeply. Her face hardened as she thrust the burning cigar tip into my scrotum. No amount of training could block out that level of pain, and I gasped in utter shock and recoiled backwards.

"Stand to attention before Lady Noor!"

Bonecrusher increased the NeckPro pressure, positioned himself behind me and wrapped his left arm around my torso. Lady Noor inhaled again, a long drag. The fat cigar tip glowed fiercely and was once more jammed into my balls. This time I couldn't move backwards nor sideways. I gritted my teeth and heard a long screech leave my mouth. She watched my face and dragged the burning tip over my balls. Her face tensed as she jabbed the cigar in again.

"Level 2."

Another drag. This time the burning tip brushed against my penis causing me to squeal in pain. Lady Noor held the cigar against my flesh and watched me. I could feel the flame burning deeper into my skin. I had to openly cry out in pain now. My earlier thoughts of protecting royal eardrums were forgotten. Lady Noor and Miss Li became a blur as tears filled my eyes.

She pulled the cigar away. Thank God. But the burning pain was so intense. I wanted to look down at the damage, but Bonecrusher yanked on NeckPro.

"Level 2. Too easy."

No! She inhaled again, much deeper, and this time held the cigar in the fold between my penis and balls. She winced momentarily at my yell, and through the tears I saw and heard the blue diamond earrings jangle. I thought I could now hear the sizzle of burning flesh. My vision was fading. I was going to pass out. She removed the cigar for a split second before thrusting it back into my balls. I instinctively took my hands off my head. I had to push her away. In less than half a second, Miss Li jumped between me and Lady Noor with the electro shock weapon jammed under my chin.

"Don't even think about it." Bonecrusher hissed in my ear. "Or it'll be you chained by that furnace."

"Shut up, slave!"

I could just about see Miss Li.

"How dare you squeal loudly like a pig in the presence of Tan Sri Lady Noor. Stand to attention properly and shut your mouth, slave!"

What planet is she from? I remember at school reading that a cigarette burns at over 500 degrees C. No man will suffer in silence having his sensitive scrotum flesh fried.

"Sorry to interrupt, Lady Noor. Spread your legs, slave!"

Interrupt? Surely she's finished? Miss Li kicked my ankles apart leaving my balls fully exposed, and I knew she was far from finished.

"8700 Eurodollars a month." Lady Noor's cheeks stretched inwards as she inhaled deeper. The glowing tip now looked huge and once again went down into my flesh.

"Shut up, slave!"

Despite Miss Li's ridiculous order, I had to scream. Lady Noor looked at me, detached. How can anyone inflict this much pain on another human? To my credit I didn't beg for mercy. Lady Noor, renowned for her huge sentences, won't know what mercy means.

"8700 Eurodollars won't even buy me two of these cigars."

I so wanted to shout out that's more to do with your extravagant lifestyle, Ma'am, than my output. And if I've slaved for half a month, 300 hours or so, to pay for that one cigar, why not enjoy it instead of jabbing it into my balls?

"Look at me!"

The tip glowed orange and then white as she inhaled the deepest yet and quickly lowered the cigar again. The tip was burning hot this time.

"I said look at me, slave!"

Sweat was going in my eyes to mix with the tears. My legs were numb, and I realised without Bonecrusher I would've collapsed. Lady Noor's brown eyes were locked on mine as the torture continued. She never seemed to blink. I saw red stars, and as Bonecrusher momentarily loosened his grip, I collapsed on the floor.

"Stand up, slave!"

I saw Miss Li's shiny boots step forward, and I howled in shock as her metal whip slashed into my thigh drawing instant blood. I wiped my eyes and saw that damn Cartier gold ankle bracket less than a foot away. That and the solid gold heels now filling my vision would take me a decade at this machine to pay for.

I so wanted to lie there and die, but the prospect of another blow from that evil whip in Miss Li's right hand made me see sense. I would have to stand up and spread my legs for further agony.

I stood fully to attention, forcing my hips forward as trained. Again, Lady Noor stepped forward and inhaled although not as deep as before. More gently this time, she placed the tip under my balls. She looked away this time and at her diamond wrist watch. I gritted my teeth so tightly together I heard some of my back teeth crack. I looked left to Miss Li who still unbelievably looked appalled at my display of pain. Lady Noor moved the cigar to clear ash from the tip before rolling freshly exposed flame against my penis. This time Miss Li actually put fingers in her ears. Amongst the machines, I could only see the boots of the big black overseer I knew as Ebony sat in 35S, but she leant forward curious who or what was screaming.

Lady Noor looked up from her watch and into my eyes. "You're doing very well!" Rearranging the cigar again for maximum pain, she said, "Ten more seconds, slave. Ten more seconds to impress me."

That tactic again.

"Count, Miss Li!"

Miss Li's cold eyes turned to Lady Noor, and I could see her brain computing what Lady Noor had just ordered. She stepped forward and snapped her heels together.

"Shi!"

Oh fuck! For effect or whatever reason, Miss Li was barking out the countdown in her own language. I also had an audience by now. A curious intern and two PR ladies stood on the centre aisle watching. The intern was filming with a DenWa. I focused on her orange boots just as Lady Noor rearranged the cigar.

"Jiǔ!"

Miss Orange was playing back her latest film but on hearing a new howl of pain started filming again. One of the PR ladies took a last look before deciding she had better things to do and walked off down 35S towards the glass offices.

"Bā!"

Lady Noor leant her head to the right to see if the cigar was still burning. She flicked more ash away and touched the tip against my foreskin. Now even New Boy in 35S jerked his head and was now looking across at my screams. Ebony reached him in three powerful strides and slashed a whip across his back. Miss Orange turned at his scream as did Miss Li before looking front again. Don't look there, please, Miss Li, and keep counting.

"Qī!"

I concentrated on Ebony in a futile attempt to detach my mind from the horror. One of the most decorated and photographed overseers at BAe3, she would be one of the highest earners in the RuK. Poor New Boy. Ebony showed some interest in my plight. She chuckled at Miss Orange's young keenness before turning to stride along 35S another time with her own painful intentions.

"Liù!"

There was a slight pause. Lady Noor nodded angrily and stepped back to check her work.

"Liù!"

I'm pretty sure I've heard that number at least twice. What a cruel human being Miss Li was. The problem was obviously my penis being too shrivelled and floppy for Lady Noor's cigar. She turned her attention again to my balls. She tutted and raised the cigar to her lips to puff briefly. It worked. I yelled so loudly that Lady Noor's eyes winced.

"Wǔ!"

She dragged the cigar up to the join between my left leg and scrotum. I jolted sideways at the initial burn, but the skin in that area was far less sensitive. Lady Noor's face jolted up, such was her surprise at the lowering of volume. She looked at my eyes and frowned knowing the pain up there was less. PR lady 2 also detected a lull. She too turned to walk back along 35S in her but stopped halfway to sit beside Ebony.

"Sì!"

Miss Li spat out that number with pure hatred. That can only be good news. Miss Orange was still stood a few feet away but using her DenWa to make a call. Lady Noor went back to my balls. Again the fold between the penis and balls. This was the most pain yet, and Lady Noor's eyes showed she knew it. I heard a cry like a dying dog and realised it was me.

"Sān!"

No playing now. The cigar was firmly pressing in that sensitive fold. Miss Orange spotted a male overseer in 34S she clearly knew well, or at least wanted to know a lot better, and jogged off to see him. Now I was all alone, just me, Miss Li and Lady Noor. I swallowed a small amount of vomit and continued howling through gritted teeth. Miss Li was looking on coldly but wasn't counting, at least not fast enough.

"Èr!"

The crossed legs of PR lady 2 and Ebony's boots over in 35S would have offered a pleasant distraction, but Lady Noor noticed my wandering eyes.

"Look at me!"

Still in the sensitive fold. I would have to somehow press my buzzer and get a medic at the end of all this. The skin was now sizzling and a sickly pork-like smell rose up with the smoke.

"Yī!"

Lady Noor put her left hand on my shoulder for support. Even she was getting tired. The pain was now spreading to my lower abdomen. How could she stand the sickly stench when I was about five seconds away from puking? I wanted to piss and shit myself.

"Finish!"

Miss Li knew Lady Noor also spoke no Chinese and had the brains to bark the final command in English. I collapsed to my knees. My balls felt lumpy and if skin was hanging off.

"Stand before me, machine slave!"

Lady Noor wanted more!

"Now!"

I placed my hands on my head, and somehow prepared my mind for more. But then I saw the nicest sight. The lip gloss smeared cigar was smouldering on the floor below my machine. It was only half burned through, but Lady Noor had obviously decided the flavour had been tainted by scorched slave scrotum. Encouraged by this, I stood up quickly but nearly fell again, such was the lack of feeling in my legs. Once again, I stood to attention before Lady Noor. She nodded at Miss Li who wiped my balls with a cloth.

"Excellent, slave." She was smiling, genuinely pleased. "Did you notice Warrant Officer Nelson wasn't even behind you?"

Shit! Fuck! I'd just stood there with my balls out unrestrained by that gorilla.

"You lasted seventy seconds, almost a record!"

A record? Who's the record holder and where's he buried?

"Your pain threshold is high, very high. You're one of the few slaves who've impressed me this afternoon."

I was done with impressing. My balls still felt like they were on fire. I just wanted to get back to work and buzz for a medic.

"But I'm not impressed at all with the Level 2 pittance you're making me." She nodded almost sorrowfully.

"It's not your fault, slave. You've tried to serve me in your eleven years." She looked at my machine. "But with your pain threshold, you would have served me well as a Level 1 and made me over 12000 Eurodollars a month."

How do those boys earn that much? It scares me just thinking of it.

"But the question is, are you still motivated to work hard for me, slave?"

The Lady Noor who sits in the viewing area. Yes. The Lady Noor who enjoys inflicting record-breaking pain. No.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Very hard?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She smiled, that famous smile. "You will." She nodded to Miss Li.

Have you been to Malaya, slave?"

"No, Ma'am."

"When your sentence is finished here, I'll send for you. You'll be seeing a lot more of me."