Slavery at 5th Avenue

Story Info
A modern man buys a modern slave.
4k words
4.59
20.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[featuring dubious consent and light modern slavery]

They led me up to a surprisingly nice bedroom. It reminded me sharply of a hotel bedroom and I realized that that was basically what this was. It was a hotel, in a way. A pleasure hotel, at the very least. Slavery. It was a heavy topic and a weird one at that. People had fought it since it's been around but it had never left. It eventually became different, more professional, more corporate, the government swearing up and down that it was only criminals or volunteers or people who deserved it, etc etc. Sure, some of that was probably true, but I wasn't blind to those facts. I just didn't think they applied to me.

After all, I was here to buy a pleasure slave and that was that. I'd already sent the details to the company and now was just waiting for them to send her up to me. As part of the service, I got to "try out the product", which even for me, was a bit of a harsh way of saying "have sex with someone." Hopefully I'll be satisfied with this one. It's not like the "trying out" part is free, otherwise you'd have people doing it all the time and then backing out. A pleasure slave isn't cheap either and you have to provide documentation. I work a good job, I've got a long history of work, I can prove I have the money to take care of another person and the wages to buy one.

Still, a light level of excitement is surging through me. I haven't felt this good since I had first decided to buy a really good car. It's the same feeling, buying something amazing, that you've dreamed about, that you desire, and are moments away from getting it, to see every part of it, to experience it to the utmost degree. Say what you'd like about slavery, but I don't believe you can get the same rush from just having sex with someone. Ownership is where the true joy is at.

Quickly, about the time it takes to make a cup of coffee, they lead her in and quickly leave. She's exactly what I asked for visually and physically. Clearly in her early twenties, extremely cute and adorable, with long blonde hair that curls down her back, petite, with deep light blue eyes. She's shorter than me, at I'd guess around 5'3 or 5'4. She's clearly extremely nervous and a deep red blush is on her face. This strikes me as slightly odd for just a moment. The better slaves of course would get purchased sooner, so they wouldn't experience being property for very long. She may have had some experiences today, judging by her general demeanor, but I can't say she's used to it yet. I'm happy to note that, per my request, she's dressed in a simple white T shirt and blue jeans. And nothing else, judging by how tight the clothes are tugging at her waist and chest. Perfect.

She slightly reminded me of Daenerys from Game of Thrones now that I think about it...

She seems to be staring at my face with a conflicted expression on her face.

"Hey, it's alright. Just try and relax, I won't do anything harmful to you."

That does not seem to put her very much at ease at all. It all but confirms my hunch that she's probably heard those same words just earlier in the day. And judging by her conflicted expression and near outright staring at me, I think I can make a good guess on the type of guys that had said that to her...

It's almost funny, the way she eventually nods her head firmly. It seems she's come to some kind of resolution in her mind. I decide to take a gamble to try and make her feel more at ease.

"Been a hard day? With older, uglier and crueler guys?"

She looks like she's been slapped and I can see a wide arrange of emotions flit through her face. Shame, humiliation, anger, sadness, fear. I decide to make a light joke to relieve the tension.

"Yeah, I've had hard days at work too."

I swear, I can see a brief smile cross her face for a second before she's back to her normal one. But that's good, most of the tension has gone down now.

"Y-Yeah."

"Just stand still and try to relax."

I walk up to her and slowly move my hands up and down her body. After all, this is an inspection. I can feel her tense a little, most other men were probably not as slow or as gentle. I slowly work my way down her chest and waist. I walk around behind her and continue moving my hands across her back, her shoulders, her breasts, giving light squeezes as I go through it all.

"You have a good body, firm, good curves, you're beautiful."

She fidgets a little and I can tell even from behind that she's flushed with shame and happiness. Who doesn't like compliments? She might even be getting a little excited. After all, it's pretty obvious she hasn't had anyone near her own age or looked halfway decent in a while. Otherwise her looking at my face would've probably been a little less intense.

I decide to try and relax her a little bit more, to get to know her a bit too.

"So, tell me about yourself. What's your name?"

"...Jenny."

"Alright Jenny, how did you become a slave?"

"..Debt."

Is all she says. Debt huh? Perhaps a gambling addiction? Though she doesn't seem the type. Well, there's no real harm in asking. A normal conversation will help in this situation, even if it's a bit of a touchy subject. And I can't say I'm not curious about where she came from, her origins and the like.

"How did you get into that much debt? Were you a gambler?"

She flushes a little but strangely I feel like I'm slightly off the mark.

"N-Not exactly. I, I gambled and lost."

Gambled and lost, but what could she have-?

"You gambled your body and lost? How does that even happen?"

"T-They said that I could have a million dollars if I won and, well, I lost."

It couldn't have been that simple. Slavery may exist, sure, but it's not exactly that easy to fall into it. And a million dollars? That's clearly a lie, unless...

With a deadpan look, I look at the cute woman I'm fondling and say to her

"You really signed up for that stupid gameshow?"

Her flush was nothing but embarrassment and shame this time. It wasn't worth much of a mention, the show was exactly as she said, except the loss condition was slavery. Only fools and the desperate tried it but hardly anyone one. It wasn't even an unfair game show, there was 32 people and 1 winner, there had to be 31 losers.

"I, I thought I could do it."

I just shook my head and returned my fondling. It was nice to know that later on I could probably watch her nakedly try to shoot hoops, as was common on the show, but for now, learning a bit more about her just made her seem even more real to me. A slave, yes, but still a person too. A cute, silly person who makes bad decisions.

I refocused on the task at hand.

I reached down and pulled up her shirt, slowly, using a technique I learned to remove a shirt one handed. It has the benefit of making it far easier and far more sexy feeling when you're suddenly without a shirt as if by magic. She seems to fidget even more with breasts now on display and I walk back around to continue my hands on inspection.

I look her in the eyes and smile as I ask,

"What's your favorite sex position?"

"M-My favorite position?"

"Mhm."

I ask her this while fondling her breasts gently and looking her straight in the eyes. She turns her head away and seems to be blushing a little bit.

"M-Missionary."

I just smile and continue feeling her curves, her breasts, her pale white skin, her waist as my hands glide over it. The word "basic" does cross my mind a little but it's a classic for a reason after all.

"You have such a healthy body, you must put good work into your appearance. It shows. You look incredible."

I can see this time, her mix of a smile and a light grimace. She's enjoying it but doesn't like what she's enjoying. Wonderful, it just makes her seem even cuter to me. I can't help myself and bring my head close to her's and give her a light kiss on the forehead while holding her head with my hand. This time, it's not just sight, I can physically feel her being so flustered at me being gentle, at the kiss, at our bodies being so close while I hold her.

Then, I crouch down and sit on the ground in front of her. If she was flustered before, she seems confused now. I can understand, after all, I'm sitting right in front of her at crotch level. She's literally looking down at me. Not a position I feel most guys would allow themselves to be in. Well, most guys she would interact with at the very least.

I waste no time reaching up and pulling her pants down and having her take two little steps to remove them completely from her body. I reach up the little bit I need to and begin running my hands down her ass, her waist, her crotch and her legs. Slowly, soothingly. I want her to relax and I'm not having a bad time myself inspecting her.

A slight bubble butt, long legs and her crotch is noticeably wet. She is excited after all, I see.

"Good legs, well toned ass, and" I say the next part as I lightly rub her pussy "Good reactions."

Feeling her slight nervous and excited movements while I rub her is bringing me to want to take her right now but a fun idea does pop into my mind. From my sitting position, I slowly start to rub her more and more, before I slowly slip my fingers in and start massaging her insides.

"Mm"

I can feel her, as she tightens her grip slightly around my fingers. Her warmth and wetness quickly start to coat my fingers.

"How do you feel about fingering?"

"Hah It's, it's okay mm"

"I see, I see. How do you feel about giving head?"

"I hah hah d-don't mind."

"Oh? Well, I enjoy receiving it quite a lot so that's good."

I look up at her and find her looking straight back at me. Her face is a little flushed and now that I'm looking back at her, she goes crimson and tries to look away. Cute.

I pull my fingers out and hold them in front of her.

"Would you mind cleaning my fingers?"

It's asked as a question and it is one, truly, but it's also the first thing I've said that seems like a command. Which is really the point. She could refuse right here after all. But she's not supposed to, that's no longer her lot in life. I have to know she can and will follow any orders I give or anything that I say.

She does so. Leaning forward and taking my two fingers in her mouth, she begins licking and sucking on them till they're clean or at least, clean of one liquid for another. She has a particularly amusing look on her face as she is clearly not the hugest fan but it's also clearly more so that she just finds the idea of sucking on someone's fingers weird. Less disgust and more just general confusion. I quite like that look on her myself. And speaking of that...

I've shown her myself. I've shown that I'm willing to be gentle, slow, ask her questions, talk to her like she's a person, and pleasure her. Sure, secretly, I could be a monster, but a person who is maybe a monster is definitely better than someone you know is one. I've shown her my best traits and now it's her turn.

Thankfully, body language is a wonderful thing and after she gets done sucking my fingers, a small smile and a knowing look is all it takes to really communicate the basics of that. She understands that it's her turn to prove why I should bother buying her. So far, she looks good and seems alright but there's more to buying a slave, at least for me, than just that.

She slowly lowers herself to the ground and now it's my turn to strip. I let my pants and underwear fall away and take off my shirt as well. This is her first time seeing my naked body and it's clear by the naked, almost greed, in her eyes that she doesn't have any complaints there. I may not be the best looking in the world, but I'm not half bad and not half bad is greek god level when you've been surrounded by only bad. It's an incredible ego boost.

She takes me by surprise as she begins sucking my cock so, enthusiastically. I feel her as she shoves her entire head forward, immediately deepthroating my hard erection. I feel as the insides of her mouth flow over my dick, as her lips squeeze and push against me, as her face hits the base of it. I look down and am struck once again as I realize while she's been impaling her self on to me orally, that this entire time she's been staring up at me. We make eye contact and even though I see her face go a little red, I can't tell whether it's still out of embarrassment or excitement at this point. She continues to facefuck my dick, the entire time looking right at me, while I look right back down at her and smile. Eventually, as the wetness, the heat of mouth, the whisper of her breath roiling around my cock grows, I can't help myself anymore and lean deep into her, holding her to me, as I stare down into her eyes and watch as she swallows it all as it pumps out of me and into her. I made sure to pop a slight enhancer before today, so I seriously consider just pumping her mouth full of me for as long as I can but I want to experience every part of her.

I walk back a little and let her orient herself. Then I nod to the bed. She goes to lay down on it, clearly knowing what to expect and after she makes herself comfortable, I flip her onto her back. She's not exactly confused but I do have to clarify

"Doggy style"

She gets on all fours and the sight mesmerizes me for a second. I wasn't shouting empty praise before, her body is wonderful. Petite, firm, and it makes me want to do more than just a few things to her.

I get behind her and push forward. I feel myself sink into her and even hear her let out a little gasp. I would've gone a bit slower but she's clearly more excited than she let on as I effortlessly slipped in. I feel her tightening around me, gripping me, maybe out of desire, maybe out of nervousness or shame, but it's pointless. Her body is honest and it is soaked. I begin to pound away at her, clearly surprising her and hearing her go:

Ahh

I decide to not hold back, the earlier pick me up I took helping greatly. I feel my dick enveloped by her folds as she lets out little sounds, clearly trying not to moan too much or possibly at all. Her body once again betrays her though as I press myself up against her ass as I radiate heat inside her. I can feel her knees going a bit weak and have to stabilize her with my hands as I use the grip to plow into her, over and over again until with a final burst I release inside her.

She slumps down on the bed, in a position with her ass still in the air. It makes me want to do her again immediately and I oblige my body. I lean down beside her in a spooning position and turn her to her side, back facing me. I slip inside her again, even easier this time as if my dick was going through empty air, forcing some shock into her body as we're going again so soon. Clearly, the others didn't think ahead enough.

I pull myself into her and her down onto me as I fuck her. I can feel her heat, her back against my chest, as I raise her leg up with one hand and put my around her with another. I fondle her breast with one hand and use the other to help myself thrust into her. Her body seems almost golden as sweat glistens off of her body, her sounds melodic as she continues to pant and moan in front of me. Before I even expected to, I cum again, deep inside her.

If before, she slumped down, now she's inhaling air as she falls onto the bed. I actually have to turn her around onto her back. She looks flustered, happy, excited, and only a tiny bit ashamed. That last one is a bit natural though, it can be pretty embarrassing to enjoy something so much. I smile a knowing smile and I have the full pleasure to see that beautiful cute face morph into absolute shock as she realizes I'm going again. This time in her favorite position, missionary.

I lean into her and kiss her as I enter. She kisses back, fiercely, having a bit of a wild side to her. I lift her legs up and press myself tightly against her to feel her with as much of my body as possible. Her pants in my ears, her sweat flowing from her body to mine, her moans, the grip of her pussy around my dick as I slam repeatedly into her, over and over and over again, even the feeling of her legs wrapping around my body slightly, all bring me to a powerful orgasm. I feel myself cumming for the 3rd time and filling her up deeply as she pants and whines and moans and holds me close to her, looking flustered.

I rest for a minute, all of my drug powered stamina used up, except I know this isn't the end quite yet. I don't know what other men or what other people must have done to her, but despite that dazzling display of male might, she hasn't yet cummed herself. Perhaps this is where another man, a lesser man, would give into his exhaustion and simply lay here with an unsatisfied female. But those men aren't me and I most certainly am not them.

I bring myself up and smile at her. I ask that she cleans herself up just a little with supplies in the room and then, after a few minutes of just enjoying each other and relaxation, I ask her to slip back into her jeans to sit on my lap.

I myself take a seat in a nearby chair. I wait for her to sit down and then begin by kissing her neck. Slowly, sensually. This woman has been fucked before and quite brutally at that. Rough housing is not the key to her pussy, it's being gentle. I can feel as she squirms and hear her as she makes some light noises. None of discontent. I slowly feel her exposed breasts up with my hands, taking great care to massage them, relax them, and to lightly rub her nipples.

I reach across to the nightstand nearby and pull out a vibrator. I turn it on a low setting and slowly rub it up and down her crotch, while continuing to gently play with her breasts with my other hand. I nuzzle against her neck and continue lightly kissing and playing with her neck with my mouth. She begins to grind against the vibrator, picking up some slight speed, so I pull away a little, teasing her.

I can feel how she strains, how her ass presses against me as she tries to grind against the vibrator, to get as much of it as possible. And then, like the wind, I pull away, as if it was never there, leaving her restless, until she stops or slows down somewhat and I rub it against her again. Over and over and over it goes, again and again, as she slowly starts to get more and more frustrated, wanting it to just stop and stay, wanting to just be able to grind her pussy in these jeans against the toy. I don't let her.

Our little game of back and forth continues for some time before she eventually calls out,

"P-please..."

She must be enjoying this even more than I thought she would. Good, cute.

I amp the vibrator up a level, causing her to squirm even more against it, to feel it press even harder against her as the vibrations increase. But I'm always quick to pull away any time she tries to press or rub against it too hard. I can feel her legs starting to move around, trying to position herself in a better way to get at the toy with her crotch but I simply don't allow it in any way, making sure legs stay right where they are with my own legs. She can't win this game that way.

So she begins trying to go slower, so I don't pull away, but that doesn't help either as I just speed up my rubbing, back and forth, back and forth, always getting her close but never letting her get too close. A constant distinct hum of pleasure that you can never fully get, an itch that can never be truly scratched, a strong desire to just want it to be over with or to reach the pinnacle but yet always out of reach.

I can tell it's slowly starting to drive her crazy.

"Please, please"

"Beg for it, tell me what you want."

"Let me cum, let me cum, let me cum"

I answer her heartfelt request by turning the vibrator up to max level and letting her grind against it as much as she wants as I rub it against her. She does not hold back, as grinds against it hard and lightning fast, practically shaking me and the toy nearly out of my hand with the force of her hips alone. She leans back and I can tell her eyes are half lidded. She soon starts to cum and then I'm the one to be surprised as she gets even more into it, riding out a multi-orgasm from my use of the toy, cumming again and again. She cums three times, thoroughly soaking her blue jeans and leaving my hand with a cramp as I finally let go of the vibrator. She finishes, panting, leaning back hard against me in the chair. Now, thoroughly exhausted for the both of us, there is really only one last thing to say to her at this moment.

12