Slavery Games Ch. 03: Coached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push like you are going to the toilet," Alejandra said. I did and felt the odd thing go deeper. I panicked and tried to use my legs to push up away from it.

Saying I was miserable would be an understatement. I was in the 'up' position, and I still felt the thing against my anus. I could have cried and tears were forming in the corners of my eyes. Once again, I tried to sit down on it, accepting the full and wrong feeling as it entered me. My knees were bent, and I had not enough strength to keep the position. I had to move down, or up. Tears were leaking from my eyes but that was nothing compared to the pain from my arms and legs. I thought I would have been more humiliated by my position and imposed sodomy, but I needed to fight to stay free. I blocked out any thought about the people watching me and took as much of the pole as I could. It was so far in now that there was no way off it.

Once I sat on the dildo, the stress on my arms was lowered, but the pain at my tail-bone was higher.

I was able to reduce it by pulling on my arms and the pain moved to them. Of course, that relaxed position could not last long as to breathe I had to push on my legs. But as my knees were bent, the position was unbearable. So, I moved between these positions, being forced to slowly fuck myself in the ass on the sedula.

"That's right, Bridgett. You did good. You can do this." Alejandra said. I looked at her. I was exhausted already.

I pushed and tried to ask, "How long?" but I couldn't hold any more. I fell down and hung there in such pain and fear. My next attempt I managed to say the word "Time". She looked at me surprised.

"Two or three minutes, I think," she replied. I was desperate, I was sure I would need to stay up for 20 minutes at least.

"Try to change the way you get up and down, try to push on one leg rather than the other," Alejandra said. I tried. Whoa, I didn't expect that! The first time, the sedula avoided me to fall on one side or the other like I did before I had it. Second, as I moved it stimulated different parts of my anus. I hadn't realized I could feel anything but pain and discomfort from there. I moaned as I was getting a little pleasure in my sea of pain.

"Thanks," I half whispered and moaned.

"Do not talk too much. It costs you a lot. Nod with your head," she explained and I nodded to show that I had understood.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked. I nodded my head and she gave me small sips of water.

I must say that it was at that moment that I felt a deep frustration. Alejandra only let me drink when I was in the high position, as recommended to me when I was her coach. I couldn't take the cup with my hands tied and spread. I drank but some of the liquid spilled onto my chest and then along my naked body, exposed to the crowd. It was frightening but also arousing to see how excited the people watching were by the competition. Many of the men were erect and touching themselves but the most powerful thing was seeing the raw excitement in the eyes of everyone watching.

The sedula was finally quite pleasant, but once again I had no control over anything and was subject to my need to breathe and my failing physical strength.

If the pain in my legs, and in my arms, had not already made me cry, this intense frustration would have done it. I knew the game would be a physical challenge, but I hadn't realized how intense the mental and emotional challenges would be. Hung there like meat I realized how naïve I'd been and just had to hope I would be free to learn from this.

I must seem stupid or naive. I was expecting humiliation and it was there. I was expecting the pain and it was there. I wasn't expecting this frustration.

I also knew it was only the beginning and it would get worse.

I wanted to move and I was forcing my arms but to little effect.

I was forcing my legs, becoming aware of my open position, I felt offered.

Suddenly I realized: I was excited!

My breasts were tight, my sex had to be wet like Alejandra and Lana's. The dildo was between my buttocks but I wanted it in my sex. I wanted to be made to come naked and exposed as I was in front of all these people.

They were all there watching me slowly choke and were clearly enjoying my suffering as I had the suffering of others. Were these voyeurs, these agents of my humiliation aware of my desire for sex at that moment? Could they sense how wildly aroused I was?

I looked around, but my tearful eyes only allowed me to see Alejandra. I wanted to see the crucified men and their sex that I knew were held towards me, towards us, so close, so far away from me tied to this piece of wood. I wanted to watch in the crowd the men watching me as they stroked their hard cocks and enjoying themselves. I wondered how many women were getting wet watching me and hoped that some were brave enough to be touching themselves too.

Gradually the fatigue increased. I was still able to rise a little, but I could no longer hold the high position and my descent became inevitable. The sedula took advantage of each fall to take me more violently and it felt like it was tearing me each time. I was hoping I could make my rest last, but since I was taking less air, I had to do it more often. I was really starting to struggle and just hoped it was at least as hard for the other women.

I was alone with my suffering. Alone even though Alejandra was standing close by and willing me on.

"That's good, keep going."

No, it wasn't good; this was hell.

She was right though, talking was now almost impossible and my frustration was growing into rage. Rage I could use to stay up a little longer even though I wanted so badly to scream to be let down.

Then there was a scream, and at first I wasn't sure if it was me or not. Then from the look in Alejandra's eyes, I understood one of the girls had a bad cramp. I was trying to see, but the sweat was adding to the tears in my eyes, and burning. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my breathing as I could feel panic spreading through my body.

"We still have to hold on," Alejandra said.

What's the point? Did she come down?

I felt something. I was bleeding. I opened my eyes again. Alejandra was putting lubricant back on my perineum. I groaned with pleasure and pain. I was so scared. If I bled, I could be taken down by the doctor and would lose everything. And all this fighting would have been for nothing.

"Do you like it?"

I nod my head, yes, I love her caresses! Even on the cross, especially on the cross.

I need her. I want her so badly.

I make a throaty cry.

"A cramp?" she asked. It wasn't. It was desire. Pure lust. I wanted her so badly but didn't' have the strength to say it.

I think about Stephanie and Bethany. I want to come but I know it would be the end.

Has anyone been taken down yet?

"You want me to continue?" I plead with her as I already know the answer.

I could feel her hand running over my hips, thighs, buttocks willing me to continue.

"Yes," and I fell back, her hand caressed me on the way back. Then it slipped between my thighs, open just for her.

"You know I can't let you come, right?"

I nodded.

"It's a dangerous game, don't you think?"

I nodded again desperate for her touch.

"We should stop."

No, no, no, I was shaking my head. I needed her. I needed this.

"We have to, otherwise, we won't have any room for maneuver if a cramp comes."

Please, I wanted to say begging with my open sex and eyes but she stopped.

A new sensation, I pushed up.

"You need to let go and pee. It's okay baby. Just let go. You have to keep fighting. For your freedom, for us."

I fell down and I could no longer hold it. I felt warm urine flowing down my legs.

Suddenly there is some noise and I became agitated -- desperate for it to be over either way.

"One of the boys has given up."

Damn. That didn't help me. I was in too much pain to pity him and anyway his defeat was a signal that the most difficult part of the game was about to start. One of us women was going to become a slave shortly and it couldn't be me.

I've had lovers who couldn't get me to come. They came and went without ever finishing and left me with a sore and painful pussy. When he was clumsy, he didn't come, but neither did I. The dildo is like these lovers. My anus was so painful and yet I was also learning that part of me liked to be so abused!

And then the cramp came, in my right calf. I'd have to move, put my foot on the ground. It was intense. I pushed and screamed.

"A cramp?" I nodded.

"Thigh?"

I shook my head.

"Calf?"

Yes, the calf.

I can feel Alejandra's hands massaging the tightly knotted muscle. She was making it worse. I didn't know how much longer I could take this.

And then I felt her lips at the top of my pussy. One gentle kiss, then another. I need more. I wanted her so much to go faster but she's taking her time. She's in control, not me.

I love her so much. I want her so badly. My desire eases the pain and the cramp.

I want, I want, I want but I can't do anything. Her delicious caresses help me to forget my pains but they also torment and frustrate me. Will I ever cum again with Alejandra? I need to so badly.

Her tongue finally comes up between my lips. I feel penetrated, but not enough. I raise myself and moan out loud. I hear some noise. I think people are applauding and I am ashamed.

"I pause, because you must not come, my slave," she said to me.

Quite quickly the pain of the cramp returned as my pleasure is frustrated. My rhythm might have shown it, because I felt her warmth between my thighs, then her tongue again on my clitoris this time.

"Get her down from there!"

I felt so sick I thought I was going to throw up. I've never been more scared in my life. For a second I just completely froze and even stopped breathing but soon enough I understood that it was someone else being brought down, not me.

I had a thought for her. She was a slave then, like Stephanie, Bill, Andrew and Lana. I was so aroused at this thought that a surge of adrenaline gave me a little more time to fight. I was also being spurred on by Alejandra who dared to slide her tongue all the way inside me as she would when I used her in bed each night. This intimate place that we only reveal to our lovers was open for everybody to see but I needed it and the crowd were excited to share such an intimate moment.

I pushed again: "Drink."

The cup came back to my lips.

I couldn't take it anymore, but I didn't want to end it when I was so close.

Three sips or four? Then the pain was piercing my thigh again!

"Cramp in your left thigh?" Alejandra asked and I confirmed with a nod.

Alejandra was massaging it hard, but my thigh was in so much pain I couldn't tell if it was helping.

"Push with the other leg, the dildo guides you to stay straight." That was true but what an effort to make with the left leg...

I realized then we hadn't decided on a safe-word.

"Spirit."

"Oh, no, Bridgett. Please don't. I know how difficult this is!" I was so confused. All I wanted to do was to get down but I could tell from the fear and anxiety in Alejandra's voice that I had to continue.

I felt a finger sliding between my thighs and it felt so good. She was looking for my G spot!

For a moment I wanted to open my thighs wider, but I couldn't open them any more than I could close them. Her mouth rested on my clitoris as she did everything she possibly could do keep me up there. I was in so much pain but at the same time I'd never felt this much pleasure. The stakes were so high.

Oh yes, Alejandra, yes, I felt like I was climbing... She knew me so well. I was going to cum so hard I could scream. Then she stopped. I growled, frustrated.

"You have to win, for us!" she said. I didn't understand. Second place was quite acceptable wasn't it?

The cramps were coming back, but Alejandra was playing again with my body and my desires.

She stroked my breasts, she pinched and slapped them hard.

Once again, as I approached orgasm she stopped.

Still noise, movement, I guess. It sounded like another crucified woman has been taken down from her cross, but it could have been one of the men. I was losing track of what's happening.

"Spirit".

"No, Bridgett, not right away, not yet," Alejandra said with real desperation in her voice. I didn't understand. I thought I had won. Of course, I could stay so that the second one would be made a slave too. I would earn more, but what would be the point? I just wanted to get down but I guessed something seriously bad would happen to Alejandra if I did.

She started to caress me again I felt her mouth on my sex, her lips on my lips. Her tongue on my clitoris.

"I want to make you come like this..."

I had to stay up and fight for Alejandra. I didn't know why but I had to.

Suddenly I was in heaven but this only made the fall even more severe.

I was all the way down, unable to push on my legs, unable to breathe. The orgasm took everything from me.

I wasn't panicking yet. I'd seen this before. They would come and get me out of there before I lost consciousness. I just tried to take a breath.

Somehow, I pushed again. It was reflex. And then I succeeded in lifting my butt. It was hard, but I went up, and I could breathe! Wow. I fell back enormously relieved and I could see how much it meant to Alejandra for me to hold on that bit longer.

"Spirit." Spirit said three times had been Alejandra's safe-word when she was on the cross.

"No, Bridgett. Two more minutes. You must stay up for two more minutes please." We were both so desperate but I trusted her. I knew that for her to be this scared I had to stay where I was even if it was the hardest thing I'd ever done.

I pushed back though I was getting angry and scared at my situation and confused as to why I was still suffering. I hissed "pineapple", at Alejandra, Lana's safe-word.

And then the words I'll never forget: "We have a winner!"

I felt hands pushing me up and I could breathe again.

Quite quickly I felt my legs being freed, and the sedula was removed. Then finally the ropes that held my arms were cut, and I was gently lowered to the floor where a robe was placed on my shoulders.

Alejandra cried while holding my glass. I sucked sweet and spicy liquid through the straw she held in a shaking hand. I did it! We were going to be okay.

"I'll explain. I know you're mad at me!" Alejandra told me as she kissed me.

I was exhausted. I looked and I saw the other two girls being held in the stocks. They were distraught and crying and beyond consoling. I felt bad for them but at the same time I could see how excited the people watching were at their fates. I saw their coaches with worried faces, and electronic tags already around their ankles.

I won! I won!

I was about to ask Alejandra what the hell was going on when I noticed her outfit. She was wearing a mini skirt, shoes with small heels, but considering the terrain they were as high as you could wear. Upstairs she was wearing a t-shirt and no bra.

"We'll help you get up to go to the stage," two guards said. I wanted to walk alone, closing my bathrobe. On my side, two men in a bathrobe came up with me.

On the other side of the stage, there were two naked women and a naked man.

I was a little ashamed, knowing what slavery is all about, having helped to enslave these people. I was even going to get 10% of the proceeds from their sale.

Behind the slaves was Alejandra. What was she doing there?

Patrick did his act. I was exhausted. Once again becoming a slave is not easy, and there were protests, but the different slaves had their collars fitted.

Then he came to me.

"You're our big winner, Bridgett. We were all impressed with your performance. On this subject, your coach has spared no effort, and we can say that she has not been clumsy," he says. Was he referring to my mistake with Lana? Certainly. I chose to ignore it.

"Yes, she is very devoted." I realized that the word was not the right one, but it was the one that came to me.

"You don't know how much!" he began.

"Alejandra wished she didn't have to go back on a cross so she asked me for my terms. Isn't that right, Alejandra?"

"Yes," she replied softly.

"What is a slave's outfit, Alejandra?"

I put my hand in front of my mouth as I realized what was happening. She took off her shoes, pulled down her skirt, then took off her T-shirt. She lowered her panties in front of everyone. She was red with shame and knelt down.

"To avoid returning to the cross, Alejandra agreed to become a slave regardless of Bridgett's performance," Patrick explained.

"Do you want to put his collar on?" Patrick asked me.

"I... no," I began.

"Please, I want you to," Alejandra said, bowing her head and presenting her neck to me.

Mechanically I took the collar and closed it around the one I loved and was losing. I was so shocked and devastated. I just hoped I could afford her.

Patrick locked the collar.

"Alejandra had negotiated something else, Bridgett. If you ended up as the only free woman and give up your bonus on the sale of these two slaves, we offer you, Alejandra," he said.

I admit I thought about scaring Alejandra by hesitating, but I was too afraid of losing her to consider the idea for more than a moment.

I think Alejandra was proud of her trainee and I was proud of my slave. I took her hand.

A few hours later, at home, Alejandra massaged me after this ordeal.

"Alejandra, shouldn't all your things have been seized?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress. But while you were in the cell, I gave you everything I had."

"What if I hadn't won?"

"I would have been a slave anyway, so I would have lost everything anyway," she laughed.

"What about your work?"

"From tomorrow you get my salary."

"And you're going to go naked?"

"I will go naked or dressed as my Mistress wishes," she said.

"You're crazy," I said.

"I'm sorry for not telling you the plan but do you understand why I forced you to win?"

"I understand, but maybe I should give you the whip?"

"Cathy said it can be exciting."

"Can you believe it?"

"No, and I hope my Mistress will be more flexible than Brittany!"

It was the next day that we went to change Alejandra's collar for the definitive one.

She was very emotional and cried a lot. I could see how anxious the other three slaves were about what their futures would be like and some of them had already been beaten. I tried to comfort Alejandra but it was important to get through this stage so she could be truly mine. It was her choice after all to become a slave. I was just glad that she was mine.

"I could never take the collar off even if I wanted to," Alejandra said to me.

"No, it was designed for that. Removing it would be very dangerous and likely kill you."

"I'm yours then," she half sobbed and half laughed.

"Unless I sell you," I teased her.

"And unless you become a slave yourself," Patrick added.

"I'm no longer sure I want to participate in these games," I replied.

And that's when he laughed.

In the auction room, later, the slaves had the same empty gaze as those of the first auction in which I had participated. But what irritated me most of all was Brittany. She and her father were there.

"Aren't you tired of buying her slaves that she mistreats? It must cost you a fortune!"

"Ma'am, you don't have to tell me what to do or not to do. Besides, don't worry about me, the insurance company reimbursed me for my last slave!"

I was furious!

Brittany was too.

"Why don't you settle this difference in a special show?" Patrick said.

"The first of the two to come down from the cross belongs to the other?" Brittany proposed.

"I was thinking more like a special game where only those who can take a record on the cross will go free. Cramps free drinks allowed but those who come down before 60 minutes will be auctioned as slaves."