Slaves Surprise

Story Info
Soon to be collared.
832 words
4.34
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SheTSsub
SheTSsub
11 Followers

For the past two weeks Master tells me we are going to a party and instructs me to do as asked from anyone who asks. Master added there would be a surprise for good performance.

Master had trained me for the past eleven months. He had taking me to lifestyle meetings, over to friends, some clubs and private dungeons. The training, no matter what it entailed was extensive. But this was the first time Master would be taking me to a party.

When arriving at the party it was noticeable there were a lot of men. Master had me wear a shelf bra, waist cincher, black stay-up stocking, 5 1/2-inch locking heels with a 1/2-inch platform, a black thong, a locking chastity belt (that held a butt plug in place), an ultra-short micro mini (that barely covered the lower third of my tush), see through top tied below the breasts and a collar with lead.

After arriving master led me around the room. Introducing me and talked with each person he stopped at. Master signed to me a kneeling position and left briefly. After a while master sat down on a couch. Then signed at me to kneel beside him by the couch. A few minutes later a women came over and asked master permission to lend me around the room to serve a snack. I realized after the first three men my mouth was the snack. Fortunately for me the offers were declined by each man that I went to. Some eighteen plus men. My Master then lead me into a back bedroom. Here were the hosts of the party and Masters friends. After being introduced I asked if either required oral servicing. In chorus came back two yes replies. So, the lead was taken off and I serviced both hosts.

While servicing them came, "if you cum she swallows but when you do cum. You can just cum on her," Master suggested.

I swallowed one huge load. The other went on my breasts and rubbed into each nipple. My nipples are very sensitive so with each stroke from the cock tip. I let out moans.

"She likes that, wow!"

Not allowed to clean up the lead was clipped on and we went to the main party room. There three men approached. Each required a fulfillment on my previous offer. Getting on my knees each one received my oral service.

Then came, "over here girl we need some of that too." So, on my hands and knees I crawled to where the others sat.

In route, some twenty feet or so I hear. "Over here next."

How many times? A lot. At the end of what I figured two and a half hours of oral service. The party wound down. Leaving the hosts, my Master, me and a man I hadn't known. Master signed for me to follow him into the bathroom. There he unlocked the chastity harness and took the plug out.

"Feels better, doesn't it?" Master says.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good 'cos now you receive that surprise."

Lead out of the bathroom, standing in the room was the gentleman I didn't know. Stripped with an erection of ten or eleven inches and thick and glistening from lube. Over to a bondage bench I was bent over legs spread and cuffed to it. With my arms out stretched and also cuffed and blindfolded. He took me from behind. For twenty minutes, maybe longer, he pounded my ass-pussy. Someone was playing with my nipples. In a sudden motion he pulls out and shot a load in the crack of my ass. My ass cheeks were spread apart and I felt his warm thick cum. Slowly go down the crack to my ass.

"You're going to have your Masters cock inside you now." Came a voice I did not recognize.

My Masters cock wasn't as long and thick as the cock that had cummed on me but it was big and thick enough to fill all of me. Master had always worn a condom when he fucked me. After which, I had to suck, lick and swallow his cum from the condom.

"Tonight, is going to be different from the other times I fucked you. Tonight, I will fuck you without a condom. Then plug you and place you back in chastity." Master stated.

Then I felt his cock as it slid into me. Masters slow rhythmic fucking increased with speed. Only until I had fourteen orgasms and was completely spent. He increased the rhythm until exploding his massive orgasm into me.

Immediately after master pulled out the plug was put back in and the chastity back on. Then I was unstrapped from the bondage bench and knelt by master's side.

When all was over there was collaring ceremony. I was fitted with a thin surgical steel locking collar. When the ceremony ended, I knelt by master on pillows while everyone toasted my new found submission and permanent slave to Master position.

SheTSsub
SheTSsub
11 Followers