Sleazy Times and Sluts

Story Info
Sleazy times with some hot sluts.
3.8k words
3
10.2k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Ahhhhhhhh. Nothing like a mid day piss. Especially in the fancy ass lobby of your office/apartment building. Right there in my favorite chair. Piss flying on the fucking floor. I own the building, so no pain in the ass bitching about it. I love pissing in front of people. All over people too. I get off on it. They do too. Most of em do. The others... fuck em!

After I finish pissing and shake, I close my bathrobe and read the paper. One of my maids (Queen Latifah) comes over and mops up the piss... with her tongue. Yep... she laps it right up off the smooth, marble floor. I keep reading. No big deal. Latifah drinks my piss off the fucking floor, getting the floor spotless. It's an expensive floor. Imported and shit. She gets up, licks her thick lips clean, smirks, and heads upstairs to my massive apartment. It's on the 60th to 70th floors. Bitch does her job really well. I'm gonna give her a raise soon. I already got her big, chocolate lesbian ass pregnant... for the fifth time. I love knocking bitches up. It's my hobby.

I built this high rise in Beverly Hills. It's the tallest building in Los Angeles. I got a sleazy ass, pimped out view of the city of angels from my sleaze pad. Best fucking view in the city.

I'm rich. Born rich. Gotten even richer. I'm also the king of sleaze. White trash for life. Rich white trash. Proud of it too. I do what I want and don't give a single fuck if you like it.

I'm big, fat, cocky... and I've got a ten and a half inch cock thicker than your forearm. Your bitch is creaming right now, all over it. Hot or not. I fuck em all. I fuck bitches just to be fucking. Something to do. Something fucking fun to do. I may be a big ass guy with a big ass beer belly, but I get any chick I want... any way I want. I'm in my 50's, still pimpin hoes, still getting sluts pregnant... still doin my thing, my way. Swagged out with my big ass cock out 24 fucking 7!

When I'm not pimpin your mom, I'm owning my sleazy empire. It's an empire built on sleaze and sex... two of my favorite things. I make a helluva lot of money with it... my other favorite thing. I'm sleazy 24/7. It's a lifestyle choice. If I feel like pissing in my lobby... or any other place... I do it. If I feel like freak fucking a few slutty bitches in a restaurant while everybody's eating and watching... I sure as fuck do it. It's my life. My world. My rules. Get used to it or get the fuck outta my way.

I head over to the private elevator and get on. Mama (Kathie Lee Gifford) is already on, looking fucking fine as fuck. A full length white mink coat on. Nothing else except a million dollar gold necklace and earring set I bought her and $25,000 white designer pumps. I love em. That's why she wears em so much. Mama loves to keep her son/husband happy. Yep. I'm married to my mother. Get used to it. A lot more freaky shit coming up.

"Well hello sweetheart." Mama greets me with a smile... and a flash. My mother is the sexiest slut on earth. She walks over to me, as the elevator heads upstairs, coat open, turns around and bends over. I open my robe, lift her mink coat up over her gorgeous, well toned ass, and slap my super fat dick on her dripping wet labia. Mama coos. I slide it up her still tight pussy and start fucking. Ten and a half inches of obese cock meat slams up that totally shaven, super slick mama pussy all the fucking way, my thighs slapping hers as my cock pummels in and out of her throbbing cunt.

"FUCKKKKKKK!! MMMMMMMM!! POUND MAMA'S PUSSY BABY!!" Mama gets what mama wants I pound it til it's pudding. My huge dick slamming up that sweet pink love tunnel, I and out, over and over. Mama squirts, drenching my dick and spurting out all over my fat balls.

I cum dump up her pussy, pumping my high protein cum shake so deep up her spasming pussy. Her pussy hajes on my cock, totally stuffed and well plowed. I think I knocked her up again. That would make 17 times. We put most of them up for adoption. Chanel (Chanel West Coast) is our daughter. That also makes her my sister. Freaky shit... just like I like it.

"Mmmmmmmm. That was great baby. Thank you. Mama needed that." Mama leans back into me and kisses me, rubbing my face softly too. I molest her D cups, roughly fondling them. Her milk dribbles out onto my fingers. She takes my hands and licks them clean. We kiss again, sharing that sweetness between us. I lean around her and suck each milk dribbling, all natural tit, alternating sides. I suck em so hard, I leave suck rings on em. I love sucking titties. Lactating ones taste even better.

Mama kisses me again and gets off before I do, heading over to our offices. She runs my business for me. Her and my main bitch Kim Kardashian. They run everything for me. I own it and over see it, but I want free time to fuck around as much as possible, so I delegate authority to the two closest bitches to me. They do a great fucking job... and they still manage to please me sexually in way I want. It's possible ladies. Take care of your man. On second thought, fuck em... take care of me.

I head upstairs to my fuck pad. I make my way to the downstairs kitchen. It's an eleven floor apartment, so there's a few kitchens. It's custom pimp shit, from the bottom floor to the top. A true, sleazy ass party pad. Nice and comfy too. Everything you could want in a fuck pad/home. Bowling alley, a gym, a spa, indoor and outdoor pool, a man cave, movie theater, sex dungeon, every sex fantasy room you can think of, a strip club, piss room, you name it.

On my way to the kitchen, I see my other maid Wanda (Wanda Sykes). She's another big titty, chocolate dyke with a taste for some fat ass white dick. I keep her stuffed with it 24/7. She's one of my favorite fucks. That smart mouth and tight black ass really get me going... and hard as shit. I rub my dick through my robe, as I watch Wanda clean the couch. She's bent over, wearing a pink, skimpy ass maid costume. Bitch loves to roleplay, just like me. She knows her sleazy white boss is always wanting some sweet black pussy, so she makes sure to always shake that phat ass for me.

Wanda looks over her shoulder and sees me. She smirks. Bitch goes full on, smart ass, racist black maid mode. "Bout time you brought your fat white ass back up here honkey." Wanda shakes her ass for me. Gonna feed her some fat white meat shortly. I always tell her, it's much better than any fried chicken and watermelon. Ha.

I open my robe, grab that black dyke's hips and ram my fat white dick up her thick ebony ass. "DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!! SNEAKY MOTHERFUCKER! POUND IT WHITE BITCH! IF YOU'RE GON FUCK IT... FUCK IT RIGHT HONKEY!!" Wanda drops her duster and shakes her black ass on my huge white dick. Damn... that colored broad can fuck! She bounces that ass fast, shaking it up and down and side to fucking side, her black ass eating my white meat up.

I slap her fucking phat booty HARD! "GOD DAMNNNNNNN!! DO IT HARDER YOU WHITE DEVIL!!" Wanda smirks deviously back at me, roleplay spitting at me. The roleplay is going nicely. She calls me honkey and white devil... I call her watermelon slut and fried chicken ho. We have a fucking blast. I yank her frizzy black hair and pound the fuck outta that black lesbian ass. For thirty fucking minutes! Wanda squirts six times. She's got another job to do... get all the pussy nut stains outta my gold carpet.

Her DD titties flop wildly under her. I slap em and squeeze em, squeezing so hard, my hand prints are embedded in em. Wanda digs rough sex. She screams happily and shakes that ass, cussing me out, calling me white devil a dozen more times while she blows me kisses. Sexy ass slut!

I cum dump up her lesbian honey, pumping a big ass, thick load of jizz up it. Wanda keeps shaking her plump ass the whole time. My cock slips out and she wheels around and kneels. She spits all over it and starts sucking it clean. Those thick, white meat loving lips wrap so tight around my obese white rod... FUCK! IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!

Wanda bobs her head quickly on my meat, sucking like a cum guzzling vacuum. She sucks out another mouthful, as I cum again, loving her oral skills. I smirk happily, watching my sexy ass, black lesbian maid drink my slimy cum, feeling so fucking good. I decided to reward her for a job well done. I start pissing down her throat. Wanda deepthroats me, opening her slutty throat wide and swallowing fast. She drinks my entire piss load with ease. She's a very experienced slut. I pimp the bitch and I make a lot of fucking dough doing it. She massages my fat ass balls, as she piss drinks me clean.

"Damn, devil... you got some sweet ass jizz and piss. I'll give your fat, white devil ass that. Honkey motherfucker... and your sleazy white ass fucks your white ass mama too. My kinda white devil." Wanda spits on my cock, winks and quickly sucks it up, being her usual smart-ass self. We both laugh. I slap her face. She bites my cock playfully and keeps sucking, looking so fucking sexy with her chocolate face stuffed with my obscenely fat white meat. Sleazy shit rules, motherfucker!

After I tell Wanda to get back to fucking work and clean my fucking carpet, bitch... and she slaps my cock a couple of times... I head to the kitchen.

...

I see my four weeks pregnant girlfriend/chef Giada De Laurentiis cooking some Ziti with meat gravy for me. She knows what I like. I walk up behind her, and feel her up through her baby blue tank top... no bra... and white Capri pants. I fucking love groping Giada's tits. They're formerly C cups, but now D cups, thanks to the me getting her pregnant part. I love getting my sluts... and any others... pregnant. Great sex and endless titty milk. I fucking love it.

"Mmmmmmmm. I love your hands all over my boobs babe. Look... they're leaking." Giada directs me to her awesome, natural cans. The front of her tank top is wet around her tits from my titty squeezing. Her milk is shooting out. Fuck yeah!

I see some cookie dough. She's making peanut butter cookies. I smirk. I lift her top, move the bowl over to me and start squirting Giada's tasty titty milk into the dough. She moans and writhes uncontrollably against me, as I knead those cans, squeezing the fuck outta em. Streams of sweet breast milk splatter into the mixing bowl, and are quickly mixed in with the cookie dough by my girl.

I lean around and lap at the stream of milk, then suck hard on Giada's right titty, drinking down some sweet and very tasty milk straight from the fucking tap. She bites her lips, grinding her gorgeous ass on my crotch.

"Yeahhhhhhhh... suck my titty baby. Mmmmmmmm. I fucking love it!" Giada grinds faster on my crotch, my huge cock poking through my robe.

About ten seconds later, my rotund rod is wedged up Giada's cum dripping, milf pussy. She squirted as soon as she put my cock in her. I fucking love that!

Were kissing and fucking while she's mixing her titty milk in with the cookie dough, whipping and folding it in nicely. That bitch can cook. She can fuck too. Giada's shaking her soaked snatch on my dick, as I slam it in. FUCK!! Her pussy is so wet and warm, gripping me so tight. I fight off the urge to cum, to make it last. My beer belly pushes against Giada's back, my weight taking control over the small, busty chef beauty. I'm the dominant one and Giada fucking loves submitting to me.

"DO ME DADDYYYYYYY!! POUND MY PUSSY DADDYYYYYYY!!" Giada screams out, squirting again, smiling that beautiful smile of hers, so fuck crazed and happy. I keep piledriving up that tight cunt, her slick cream lubing my obese meat for easier pounding. I slam into Giada's pussy so hard, my big belly slapping against her back, the force smacks her clit against the counter, making her moan and groan in utter orgasmic glee, screaming in rough sex pleasure. She squirts again... and again.

Another ten minutes of pussy plowing... and two more squirts by Giada... lead to me pumping my load into her. Her wrecked snatch, stretched so wide around my insanely fat rod, is flooded by my thick, slimy sperm. I softly bite her neck and close my eyes, squeezing those gorgeous cans so hard, as I ride out the beautiful fucking sensation of cumming in Giada De Laurentiis.

"Oh my godddddddd... Mmmmmmmm... Cum in me babyyyyyyyyyy!" Giada is enjoying my sperm flooding her well pounded and abused pussy.

Giada's titty milk oozes though my fingers, dripping to the marble counter. We sleazy kiss, sucking tongues and swapping spit. Fucking sexy bitch!

...

Later... in Kim's office...

Kim is watching my news channel... Sleazy News. Megyn Kelly is executive producer. Hot sluts everywhere round here. Gretchen Carlson's Slut Of The Week segment is on. It's Jessica Simpson this week. Good choice. (Cocky smirk)

"Mmmmmmmm. Jessica does have beautiful breasts, doesn't she Chanel?" Kim asks my daughter/sister who picks her head from between Kim's gorgeous thighs and looks at the TV.

"Sure does. I love sucking them too. Daddy sure does also." Chanel answers. We both know Jessica very well. She's one of my very top sluts and hoes. Chanel gets back to eating my wife's pussy. Kim is also Chanel's stepmom and sister in law... love that freaky shit.

Kim plays with Chanel's beautiful blonde locks, as she dines on Kim's delicious twat dinner. Kim's silver satin mini dress is bunched up around her waist, her bare beaver on display, as Chanel gorges herself on it, sucking and snaking her tongue deep up that word famous, super snatch.

Kim cums in Chanel's mouth, her mega tasty cream shooting hard into Chanel's well trained mouth. "Mmmmmmmm. Yeahhhhhh. So good Chanel." Kim compliments her step daughter's oral work. Chanel sucks every last drop of super sweet pussy nut outta Kim's perfectly slutastic twat.

Mama waltzes in, still wearing her full length white fur and pumps... and nothing else. "Good girl Chanel. Now crawl over here at eat mama's pussy." Mama instructs Chanel, who obeys, crawling out from under Kim's desk, over to mama, who's standing in the middle of Kim's office.

Mama opens her fur coat and smiles, watching our daughter slowly lick up and down her slit. Mama blows Chanel approving kisses, as Chanel dives in to her world famous... and totally shaven... milf pussy.

As Chanel eats mama's pussy, Kim smiles at the mother/daughter action and looks over the ratings charts for our shows. Kim is very pleased. The ratings are through the roof for all of our shows. Megyn is doing a great job getting ratings... and doing it our way... the sleazy, slutty way.

Kim leaves mama and Chanel to have their fun while she walks down to Megyn's office. She knocks on the door and walks in. She sees Megyn briefing me on the ratings... while she's taking my fat dick up her ass, bent over her desk.

"Hey babe." Kim greets me. I blow her a kiss, pounding the fuck out of Megyn Kelly's fine, smooth ass. It's so tight, even though she's had a ton of dicks up there.

Megyn's always subscribed to the "give it up to move up" philosophy in the workplace. She's sucked and fucked her way through her career. It's certainly why I hired her. An all day booty banging session in my office got her this job. She drank the most piss I've ever dumped in a slut's mouth too. It was an enormous load of urine she drank that day. She drinks mine everyday, but that day was the record. Smart slut.

I grab Megyn's slim hips and pound away in her booty, my enormous meat piledriving in and out of her widely stretched anus. "FUCK!! I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS JAMES!! I FUCKING LOVE IT!! UHHHHHHHHH!!" Megyn slaps her desk in delight, loving her ass being wrecked by my ten and a half inches of fat dick meat. She squirts and squirts, soaking me and everything else in her neatly manicured blonde pussy's line of sight.

I unleash my cum beast in her ass, pumping a huge load of sticky cock cream in there. Kim walks over and kisses me, reaching down and massaging my huge balls, as I cum. She rubs my big beer belly and giggles, as I groan happily. I finish cum dumping in Megyn's tight booty and Kim kneels down, pulling my cock out of Megyn's ass and attacking it with her mouth, sucking out every slimy drop of sperm in me. I hold her dark haired head and fuck Kim's mouth, she bobs away on my rod, devouring it with pure cum drinking glee.

I put my cock in Megyn's pulsating, drenched pussy and start pissing, as Kim sucks my cum out of Megyn's booty banged out ass. FUCK!! That's an awesome sight! Kim winks at me, her tongue slurping out my thick sperm, as my warm tidal wave of piss floods Megyn's throbbing pussy.

"UHHHHHHHHH... PISS IN ME BABYYYYYYYY!! FUCK!! I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH!!" Megyn making me smile.

After we're done, we sit on Megyn's leather sofa and smoke cigars and have some Cristal, smiling about the ratings, soaking up the post fuck and suck euphoria floating through the air. Kim and Megyn double suck me while I smirk away and watch a replay of Gretchen's Slut Of The Week segment. I blast my fat load all over both very beautiful faces and watch happily as Kim and Megyn kiss and lick their faces clean, swapping my cum. They both kiss and lick all over my happy cock, worshipping it. All my sluts worship me and my fat dick. It's pretty fucking awesome for sure. Ha.

...

Former milk chocolate, huge titty porn star Tyra Moore is another of my daughters. She's daddy's girl. She's also my wife. I have a lot of wives... I love marrying sluts, so fuck it. Her 32G all natural melons drive me wild. I've seen, sucked, fucked, groped and molested a lot of tits in my life, but Tyra's may be my all time favorites.

Mama and I double Fucked Tyra last night, mama's strapon in Tyra's soft, supple ass, my fat white dick in her milk chocolate pussy, while my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) filmed it and stared. He's my lackey. He does whatever I need him to do. I've gotten his mom, my favorite aunt Patty (Patricia Heaton) pregnant ten times. There's something about that bitch that keeps me hard and wanting to knock her up all the fucking time.

Aunt Patty is one of the sexiest milfs you'll ever come across... And I've cum across her a whole lot. (Sleazy wink)

...

Later in the day... in mama's office...

"DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! GODDDDDDDD... THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOODDDDDDDDDDD!!" Chanel screams out, squirting all over my pissing cock in her tight, bald and perfectly juicy twat. Mama is giving Chanel a Budweiser enema at the same time. She's squeezing the bag of beer into Chanel's perfect little ass, as my piss floods her cumming cunt. Mama pulls my pissing cock out and sucks it, still shooting the Budweiser up Chanel's booty. I close my eyes and blaze up a fat blunt, smoking and smirking, as mama sucks me off so fucking good, drinking my warm piss, as she eagerly devours my obese dick.

Mama's tongue and lips work over my pissing cock monster, making me blow my huge wad into her mouth, while I'm pissing. Yes... I can do that. It's a gift. Mama drinks my sperm and piss mixture, bobbing her dirty blonde head on my cock, rubbing my hard nipples and moaning in delight, loving pleasing her loving son.

...

My day at work finishes with aunt Patty sucking me and Spence off in her office. I gave her one for the hell of it. She doesn't officially work at Sleazy News, but fuck it! She's my favorite aunt and I'm the fucking boss!

Patty alternates between my fat dick and Spence's he drools and shakes... his usual stuff... while I clqmy enjoy my slutty aunts mouth and hand on my cock and balls. Spence pops first, dumping his load in his mother's cum crazed mouth.

Patty then fives me the royal treatment, licking and sucking my ready to pop cock with pure perfection. She bobs her brown haired head and runs her D cup melons all over my dick and balls. Her eyes never leave mine. I dump my fat load in her cum craving, smiling mouth. Patty devours it with pleasure, gulping down every thick drop of sperm my fat cock pumps out.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12