Sleep of Undine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musecues
musecues
102 Followers

"Well... I'll meet you here tomorrow then... I'll see you for breakfast... lovely Dahut..." he said and walked off towards his lodge.

***

Undine was alone. She could not remember where she came from or why she was there. All she knew was that the lapping waves comforted her; covering her like a blanket. Looking out on the horizon, she saw nothing but the vast ocean and clear skies. The slight gale prickled her skin so she sunk deeper into the water for warmth.

Then she heard the laughter; a sound she yearned to hear each day; a reprieve for her loneliness. Despite her curiosity, she kept close to the rocks, not wanting to be seen by the humans. Today it was a pair of them... a male and a female. The woman had fiery red hair and her skin was scattered with freckles. Undine looked at her own arms and frowned at how pallid they were. Then she looked at the man and she was captivated.

He was whispering something to the woman and they laughed. His sky blue eyes twinkled when he laughed. She noticed his fingers trail slightly on the woman's shoulders; such a simple but intimate act. Undine shuddered as she began to feel a slight twinge of an emotion she did not understand.

He was twirling her hair around his finger absently now as she giggled to something he said. Undine touched her own hair and found it limp and uninteresting.

She continued to watch the couple who was now caught in an embrace and watched as the man placed his lips on the woman's. A warm flush filled her face and she turned away, diving into the water, away from the scene before her.

The next time she saw him, it was a few weeks later and he was alone. This time, there was no laughter but a still silence about him. Undine kept watch on the silent man who was heavily drinking from a bottle she recognized as Jack Daniel's. Then he started to yell and yell and yell and finally he cried.

Alarmed at what was happening, Undine felt an instant need to comfort him. She slowly rose from the water and walked towards shore.

That was when he noticed her:

The seawater seemed to envelop her body like a gown- or was it? He wasn't sure. The alcohol was starting to play tricks on his mind surely, he thought. Her hair was ad dark as night, covering her lush breasts and were so long that it seemed to disappear into the water.

"Who...who are you?" he stammered; half out of fear and half out of curiosity.

She only kept quiet as she advanced closer to him. With a gentle finger, she touched his cheek and smiled. He stared, fixated at her pallid face; her big eyes staring back... as if she was staring right into his soul.

"What is your name, young man?"

"Co...Connor, Ma'am..." he stammered again.

"Why... are you such a sad man, Connor?"

The man called Connor kept silent. Then he took her hand and pressed it to his lips. The warmth of his lips shocked her cold skin but she didn't pull back.

"Ma'am, you're the most beautiful woman I've seen. I... I truly don't deserve this..." he sighed, then covered his face with both hands and cried again.

Having not been around many humans for a long time, Undine was unsure what to do. Instead, she cupped her hand and scooped up some sea water and offered him to drink.

"Here... it'll make you feel better," she said. He did as he was told and felt himself sobering up. Still, the misery and sadness lingered in his eyes.

"Stay with me tonight..." he pleaded. She was about to decline when he grabbed her shoulders and said, "Please, I need to be with someone tonight..."

Undine felt sad for the man and nodded her head innocently.

There they lay, her body curled towards him, on the sand.

***

From that moment on, Undine gave her heart to him and they lived a blissful, married life together in a small cottage at the edge of a cliff that faced the ocean. Undine never felt so human... so real... so grateful that she never stepped out of their home compound as requested by her husband. She grew vegetables and went fishing whenever she needed to. She was happy.

One day, on her way to fish, she heard laughter and voices coming from a clearing not too far from where she was. It occurred to her how secluded her cottage was; surrounded by a forest and flanked by the ocean. Wondering who it might be, she started walking towards the sound...

She couldn't believe what she saw- her husband, straddling a woman who was laughing with joy. Undine wasn't sure if she was enraged or devastated but she must have alerted them somehow of her presence for the woman gave a gasp and looked at her straight on. Undine recognized the woman as the red head she saw Connor with the first time.

She was so naïve... and now she's been deceived.

"Honey... you break my heart..." she whispered, then turned away to run before either of them could respond.

Despite her calm demeanor, her inner emotions were causing a storm at sea. From her cottage she could see the tempest she was brewing but she appeared nonchalant.

Instead, she stood at the edge of the cliff and shouted till she felt all the air escape from her lungs.

"I curse you, Connor. I curse you with all my wrath! May you never sleep another day so you know the agony I feel. I curse you... with all my immortality!"

And then, as sudden as the storm started, it ceased and Undine jumped off the cliff, directly into the gaping mouth of the open sea below.

***

Dahut awoke with a jolt. She kept having that dream again. And it was getting worst and worst.

Ignoring the slight headache she was feeling, she went to the shower and got ready to go to work.

When she came out of her room, her mother was there standing with a cup of hot tea in her hands.

"Aren't you meeting him for breakfast, Dahut..."

"Mama..." she tried to protest but her mother simply shook her finger and hustled her daughter back into the room.

A few minutes later, Dahut came out of the room, her long dark hair combed and styled into a braid and her pale face was dusted with colour.

"I'll let Jack know that you can't come to work today..." Undine said, then disappeared before Dahut could say another word.

Dahut sighed. She wished she had her mother's ability to simply disappear into thin air like that. It would certainly help in situations such as now. She was unsure what to do when she met Tristan later. She had never been on a date and had never kissed before until last night. He was making her nervous even before she met him.

"Ah... there's my beautiful lady. Please, have a seat," he said when he saw her at the breakfast lounge.

"Tristan... I do have to go to work today you know. I can't stay for breakfast."

"I understand. We'll head down there right after you eat something. I know you've not eaten yet, so keep me company, Dahut... I am your guest after all," he said, smiling at her. She squinted her eyes at him and knew he had trapped her.

After breakfast, they headed out towards her bookshop. The path they took faced the lake and the cool spring breeze kissed their faces as they walked.

Dahut had kept quiet, unsure of what to say.

Then she felt his hand gently grip hers, holding it tight in a clasp. Dahut managed a gasp then fell silent again; her mind solely on the point of contact between them right now. She felt like a school girl, blushing from her first experience of holding hands.

But her smile and laughter died the moment they reached her bookstore. Without thinking, she ran straight into her burning shop, shouting for Jack. Tristan shouted for her to come back but she was too far in.

Putting a call to the lodge for assistance, he too entered the flaming bookstore to get her out.

"Dahut!" he shouted.

Then he saw her... standing in the middle of her kitchen, looking down at Jack who was lying there, a hole to his chest. She stood perfectly still, looking at him even when the cabinets were falling off its hinges.

"Dahut..."

"No... get away from me..." she said, in almost a whisper.

Then it happened.

Wave after wave of icy cold water swept into the bookshop, knocking Tristan off his feet. Dahut was still standing firm, with her eyes only on Jack. Unsure what to do, Tristan grabbed her, then crouched down, shielding the three of them from the onslaught.

When Undine arrived, she saw that the bookshop was filled with water to its brim that it had begun to sink slightly into the ground. With a swipe of her hand, the water relented and returned to the lake. She was fuming.

Amidst the debris, she searched frantically for her daughter... or any traces of life for that matter.

She slashed at fallen wood with sharp ice that was currently being manipulated by her mind. Then she stopped.

In the middle of the bookshop, there was a mound of soil. Raising her palm, she blasted water at it but it did not budge. Stepping back, she looked around her and sniffed. She could not smell any kerosene or any accelerant that could cause such a bonfire within minutes.

Undine approached the soil mound cautiously then knocked.

"Dahut?" she called out.

The soil mound shattered and she saw Tristan holding her daughter in one hand and Jack in the other.

"Oh Jack..." she exclaimed and kneeled down at the dead body and wept.

Tristan laid his hand on Undine's shoulder for comfort and together, they helped bring the dead and unconscious out of the wreck.

A while later the police had been taken Jack away but only after much questioning regarding his death. Undine insisted that she had nothing to do with his death and they eventually let her go, promising to return the next day should they have anymore questions.

Feeling drained, Undine and Tristan made their way to the Lodge, with Dahut on Tristan's back.

"I did not know that there were male nymphs..." Undine said after a long while

"You're right. There aren't."

"Perhaps you would already know by now that I am an elemental just like yourself."

"My mother was Napaeae, the nymph of the mountains and valleys," Tristan found himself saying. "She wanted a daughter to pass on her... gift... but my father died soon after I was born. But she loved me and when I was old enough, she taught me."

"We'll talk again Tristan, nymph of the mountain and valleys," Undine said, with a smile on her face. Her acknowledgement of him gave him a sort of pride and comfort.

"Take Dahut to your room and let her rest... I need to rest as well. Using my powers too suddenly like that weakens me."

Tristan nodded and they parted ways.

Back in his room, Tristan laid Dahut on his bed and helped take her shoes off. She was dry as though the sudden waves had not touched her at all. Pulling the blanket over her, he left her alone to mull over the day's incident over a glass of scotch.

To be honest, he did not expect to find another elemental like himself... his mother had been the only one of her kind and had never told him about others like them. A water elemental? If she was water and he was earth... that would logically mean that there had to be fire and air as well.

He closed his eyes, wishing that his mother was still around. Could it be that there were four original sources to these... gifts? Would that make Undine and his mother one of the original source or is there a higher source than that?

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a soft groan. Turning his head, he saw that Dahut was conscious and was looking at him intently.

"Feeling better now?" he asked. She didn't reply but continued to stare at him. Her black irises seemed to have changed colour to an almost icy blue that it scared him just a little.

"Dahut? Would you like me to call your mother?" he asked, concerned, when suddenly, she pushed the blankets away and started walking towards him.

Her hands were at her front buttons, undoing them, as she walked closer to him. Then she tossed her blouse aside carelessly and began working on her bra. Tristan stood affix, staring at her, unsure what to do exactly. He seemed to be glued to his seat and his brain just wouldn't think.

She continued walking.... Unzipping her skirt, pushing it down to her ankles together with her underwear until she stood stark naked, facing him.

Tristan could no longer move. He felt trapped in his mind and in his own body and had no control over it except his sight. All he could do was look at her... and feel himself growing hard at the sight of her lush breasts and her curved hips. She had long legs with pale milk like skin that seemed to be glowing at the moment. Her hair was loosen from its braid and spilled down her back, to the floor.

Unable to do anything, he watched her straddle him on the chair. She had waved her hands left and right and his hands followed willingly as if they were tied to a puppet string. Then he felt a cold icy grip and dared himself a peek. His wrists were held by something cold... that felt like ice but were invisible to his eyes. Then she did the inevitable. She removed his clothings with a single slash of her hand. It was as if, the material dissolved into thin air and disappeared.

She was rubbing herself against him now... her nipples hard, poking at his chest. Her eyes were almost piercing light blue now that it was hard for him to look at her, so he closed his eyes.

Then he felt her suddenly impale herself on his cock and he screamed; his voice trapped inside his mind, inside his body, unable to escape. He forced himself to open his eyes and watched in amazement as she grind her hips, bouncing up and down on his hard cock without restraint, like an animal in heat, mating till death.

He could feel her warm pussy muscles squeezing the life out of him, milking him, again and again until he was at the brim of ejaculation.

Then she stopped.

Tristan watched her fall backwards, losing consciousness again... the light in her eyes disappearing, returning them to her original coal colour. In that instant, he regained control over his own body and snapped out of whatever spell was binding him initially.

Gathering her in his arms, he shook her gently, rubbing her cheeks with his palm as she was losing heat at an alarming rate. He held her close, giving his warmth to her, willing her to regain consciousness.

"Mummy... I'm scared..." she whimpered a few seconds later. Tristan breathed a sigh of relief when he felt her body warming up once again.

"Welcome back little one..." Tristan said kindly. He wasn't sure what had happened awhile ago, but he was sure that it wasn't Dahut who had trapped him and forced herself on him. It was then that he noticed the dried blood between her thighs and he swore.

"Dahut... are you in pain? Oh god... I'm so sorry..." he said, holding her even closer.

"What happened to me?" she whimpered again...

Feeling so defeated, Tristan did the only thing he felt would comfort her. He kissed her.

Too weak to protest, Dahut simply allowed herself to drown in the kiss. She was cold and she felt like she was swimming towards the gravity of his warm lips.

She tasted like dew and Tristan greedily kissed her, seeking out more. Her hands were clinging around his neck now, as though he was her pillar of strength. He eased her slowly to the floor, his lips never leaving her. Then his hands caressed her skin, as though stimulating more warmth in her... he carelessly ran his fingers over her skin, causing her to shiver.

He slid his lips down her neck and trailed hot kisses down towards her breasts which were currently being fondled by his hands. With tenderness he massaged them slowly, teasing her nipples out with his tongue, twirling the hard nub before pressing his mouth close on one nipple and sucking it... gently at first, then harder as he heard her moans of pleasure.

"Oh Tristan... more... more!" she moaned; he obliged by pushing her round breasts together and sucking on both her nipples at the same time.

When he finally released her, Dahut felt giddy with lust. Her hands curiously touched his cock. When it jerked to life, she gave a gasp of excitement and proceeded to press her lips on its head. Doing exactly what he had done to her nipples, she twirled her wet tongue over his cock head then covered it with her mouth, sucking on it gently. When he began to buck his hips, she got more excited and began sucking harder, with more fervour.

She was disappointed when he pulled her head off and became confused when he lay her on her back.

"I want you to look at me Dahut... and stop me if it hurts..." said Tristan, using every bit of control not to plunge into her. When she nodded, he eased his now throbbing cock into her wet pussy.

The contact made them both groan. Tristan was now ramming his cock deep into her, relentlessly as she began to moan louder and louder. When he felt her clamping him hard, he gave a final push and watched her face as she climaxed all over his cock.

Pleased that she had her release, Tristan continued his onslaught. He wanted so badly to cum inside her, to plant his seeds inside her but he pulled out at the last minute, spraying himself on her belly.

Exhausted and satiated, he collapsed beside her. Using the last ounce of energy he had left, he held her close and they drifted off to sleep...

musecues
musecues
102 Followers
12