Sleep Tight

Story Info
My daughter and me and our special family rule.
3.5k words
3.59
77.4k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

====================

Episode 1 in "The Family Practice" series. There are episodes, more are coming, and eventually an ending. There is an arc, a plot and a cast of characters. It might even turn into a chapter book, with this the prologue. Read in order if you can, but don't sweat it. Just enjoy.

All characters are over 18, fictional, and none of it ever happened. Think of it as an grimm fairytale.

====================

My daughter and me and our special family rule.

====================

"Alysha, go to bed!"

She stood up tall in all her 5 foot 6 inch frame. All 120 pounds of her. She stared up at me.

"But dad..."

"Don't 'but dad' me! I know you're just home from college. But you know it's time. How we do things. I'll be in when you've done your teeth and are in bed."

"Sorry, daddy."

I cleared the dishes and went up to her bedroom.

"Teeth done?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Been pee?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Special nightie?"

"Yes, daddy."

"I know you don't need me to be strict, but it's always good to reinforce what's important. It's discipline."

"Yes, I know, daddy."

"So, how are you? How has your first semester been? Are you making friends?"

"Some. There's a boy I like. Tommy."

"That's nice. What's he like?"

She described him, but not enthusiastically. As if something were missing.

"A nice smile eh? That's sweet. A bit immature? I can picture that. He would have so little experience at his age. No sisters? Well in that case he must be out of his depth."

"I guess so", she seemed to be thinking as she snuggled down in bed.

"Does he have a good cock?"

"I don't know."

Ah, so that was it. I suspected so. She's a one cock girl.

"I'll fold mine here. I haven't seen them beside yours since before you went to college. It's a nice memory!"

"Mmmm". She smiled.

"Squeeze over. This bed is so little. Perhaps I'll get a double bed for us when you come home next."

She shifted to the side and I slipped in. The little bed sagged under my 280 pounds like it always did. And she rolled into the middle against me like she always did. Nice.

We were in our favorite snuggle. Her slight body against my left side, turned into me, head on my chest, tongue tip easily flicking at my left nipple while her right hand drew lazy circles through my chest hair and down my broad hairy belly, ready to dip lower to my crotch when the yen took her or me. Her left thigh thrown across my thighs rubbed sweetly against my turgid cock. Not yet fully erect, but lengthening, broadening and gazing its one weeping eye up at her.

"I like lying here with you. Happy memories."

She smiled up at me.

"Dad, can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

And then it all came out. She told what she was missing at college. Of how she got lonely at night. And how glad she was to be home again. She missed our times together from last year. A special year.

"I know. I miss it too, like you miss it. No one at college. No one come's close. And you can't imagine getting it from anyone else. I can understand that. I know you, and you know me. We fit each other."

She was almost trembling with relief that I understood. I told her it was to be expected.

"I think it was the right thing to take a gap year before you started college. I'm glad I made that plan. You were still too young. Out of school but a late developer. In certain ways. We both worked and just hung out when we weren't working. We got to know each other as adults. To know each other properly for the first time. To learn to help each other. Now you're my helper and I'm yours. In so many ways. So it's natural to miss each other. But we're here now."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"You had turned eighteen, left school, gotten a job, and started to feel like an adult. But you were so innocent, inexperienced and in such a hurry. You wanted to learn new things. Grown up things. Like about men."

Snuggled up to my naked hairy masculine bulk she was starting to fidget. I held her close, leaned down and kissed her. She started to pull the sheet down. But I stopped her.

"Lie still, honey. Leave the sheet. Yes I do like looking at you. And you like looking at me. And yes it's easier. But we'll keep it over both of us. I like your head on my shoulder, squeezing up close. Your lips look nice."

"Oh, ok", she pouted, but brightened when I gave her another kiss, a lingering open mouthed kiss. She kissed me back with a sigh. She was wearing my favorite scent. I broke the kiss with difficulty.

"About men. We had never talked about them before. I think mom and you had but you wanted to learn more, and in any case she's not with us now. How would a man kiss you. Things like that. You were very nervous. And so vulnerable. But very determined. First I just showed you how to cuddle. I thought it would end there. Then how to kiss. And that would be it. Then use your tongue."

She reached up and showed me.

"Yes like that. And so many more lessons. You got good so quickly."

Aly had grown so fast and learned so much last year that her understanding of herself couldn't keep up. A bit like when her body was developing during puberty. She didn't really understand what was happening. Well, it was sort of the same last year as she learned about men and love and sex. And now it was my job to help her understand what happened to her during that memorable year.

"You were so impatient. You wanted to learn as much as you could as soon as you could. You knew it would take forever to learn it from boys your age. You were so shy, or thought you were. The other girls at school were way ahead of you in that department. You worried about fitting in at college."

"So it was only natural. You pushed me to show you more and more. After cuddling and kissing, you wanted to see my penis. It was almost like a science project. You were so serious. You even took notes. So funny!"

"Daaaaad!! You're laughing at me. You don't understand..."

"But I do. I wasn't laughing at you. In fact I was really nervous myself, and that's why I made fun of the situation. Imagine a dad showing his daughter his penis! That is really weird. But it was important to you so I gave in."

"It's not weird. Lot's of girls want to see their dad's penis. We talk about it all the time. But most girls don't get to do it except by accident. I really wanted to learn."

"Well you certainly did! First you just looked at it. It wasn't erect and you thought it was funny yourself. You wondered what all the fuss was about. Then you wanted to touch it. And that's when it happened. It started to twitch and grow. You were fascinated."

"Uh huh. Shiela told me what happened to a man's s thing. His cock. She said it got big and stiff. She wouldn't tell me how she knew. But I never believed it could grow so big. And so fast. And so hard. Just like yours is doing now, ha ha."

"Yup. By the way was that Sheila from Marigold Lane?"

"Maybe. How'd you know?"

"Oh just wondering. She's a good girl. I like her. Anyway, then you wanted to hold my cock. Like you're doing now. Then to kiss it. Then suck it. You were starting to teach yourself what you needed to know. It was almost like your body knew what to do and you just had to let it happen. You were so proud. And I was proud of you. I showed you what a man liked then just went along for the ride."

"Mmmph. Slurp." Shit, she was good.

"Remember the first time I came in your mouth? You were so surprised. You didn't expect it and wanted to pull back, but you held on. Yes, I know I helped by holding the back of your head. But I didn't need to hold very tightly, just enough so you knew what I wanted and what to do. It's important to do what I want."

"And now I love it!"

"Yep, that's right! Mmmm. Your tongue is so soft. Yes. That's it. Work the hole. Now go deep. You loved pleasing me. You still do, don't you. Oh my God. You grew up so much in those months. All that practice really shows."

"Mmmph, slurp". Her head was bobbing up and down, my hand resting in her hair. Occasionally I'd push down for a few seconds to get her gag-reflex going. I like how her throat spasms massaged my cock-head. Glorious. She was fingering her clit and cunt, getting ready to cum.

"Remember when I showed you how to cum the first time? Yes, I know you told me you had tried by yourself before then. But you didn't know quite how to do it. Only that it felt good. But you knew there must to be more to it. And I showed you what it felt like when I rubbed your clit, and ran my fingers through your tight little slit. And rimmed your asshole. And stuck my fingers in your cunt and ass. You liked it all from the start, and then you couldn't get enough. You learned to do it by yourself. But you liked it more when I did it."

"Oh god, Daddy. It's fantastic what you could do to me. I never knew it would be so special. But you knew how to get me going. Where did you learn how to get a girl off?"

"Well that's another story. I'll tell you sometime."

"Oh yes please! I can't wait!"

"Anyway, that's when I got you our special cell phone and you could call me from work whenever you were horny Or I'd call you. Our special phone, just for us. Your pussy would even react when you heard the sound of the phone ringing. Your Pavlov pussy. Or I'd call you in the middle of the day when it was on vibrate and you'd get so wet so quickly. If I let it keep going you'd even cum. Right there. Serving a customer."

Her hand between her legs was flying.

"Oh shit, dad. I'm going to cum!"

"And you were just getting to know Rachel. She'd be watching you from across the shop. She'd see you shake and ask if you were ok. You told me all you could do was nod and say 'mmm'. She learned later what was happening, and then she ended up liking it too. No surprise. We know that now. But that's another story."

"Oh my god. Ahh..... Fuck.... Shit..."

I paused as she obviously wasn't focusing on what I was saying. But I reached down and squeezed her little breast, and kissed her as she came down. At first she was too far into her orgasm to respond, but she slowly started to give me tongue in return, and I knew she was coming back to the here and now.

"And remember last New Year's Eve?"

"Daddy! How could you ask! That was so special! I'll never ever forget!"

"You had a job and you'd grown into a sophisticated young woman. Well almost. Until we rang in the New Year. We kissed like no one was looking. The others just watched and gave us space. And after the party when everyone had gone, just you and me."

That night we had a bath together. We knew something special was happening. I washed her all over. Dried her. Carried her into her bedroom. This bedroom. This bed.

"That was when I ate you the first time. You thought it was going to be gross but you absolutely loved it."

"You most fucking did. And I most fucking did. I thought I wouldn't ever stop cuming."

"You were humping up at me like you had been doing it your whole life. You're so wet now remembering it. You're sopping. Here look at my fingers, they're soaked. Mmm. Sweet too."

"Anyway that night I pushed my cock inside you for the first time. You spread your legs. You couldn't lie still. You were humping for real. And you were so so tight. It didn't take long that first time to cum inside you. There must have been a pint of cum. And you couldn't stop cuming all the time I was fucking you."

"That's when I told you my new rule. You would never ever go to sleep again in this house without a sperming. And you never ever have!"

"Oh dad, that's it! That's what I've been missing at fucking college. A fucking. At college. I need your cock."

"Well now. Well said. And you're here. And ready. And you haven't had one for two months.

"You will sleep so well when we've finished, though I don't know what time that will be."

"Oh daddy. Yes."

She wanted to do it in my bed, but I told her, "No not tonight. I'll going to sperm you here in your bed. There's an important lesson to be reinforced. Tomorrow I'll fuck you in my bed. But tonight I'm doing it here in your own bed."

I like her tongue. It tastes of my pre-cum when she's been sucking me. I like sliding my tongue inside her mouth. It has become so familiar. Her breasts are small, firm and tight. Little acorn squashes. A lovely handful. I like nipping her nipples. They get so hard, and then while she's squirming I slide my tongue deep to the back of her throat. She can open wide. Deep enough for my tongue to reach the back. And my cock too.

My knee was now between her legs and against her sopping pussy. She could feel my hairy leg against her cunt, my cock and balls on her thigh, my big hairy chest against her breasts.

"Keep working that hand, Aly. Come on. Edge me."

As she does my hand slides down across her belly and cups her mound, my middle finger settling in her slit, all warm and wet and waiting to welcome me home. Her legs part. I thrust two fingers in and find her G spot.

"You've missed it these months at college. You've been a good girl there, keeping our phone with you always. I love making you cum whenever I want. Just like now."

"Unh... unh... unh!"

"You wish I wouldn't do it when you're with the boys? But thats the fun. I'm sure Rachel also gets wet now when she knows I'm calling. I've gotten her a phone. You'll take it to her. I'll be calling you both in future. Sometimes simultaneously. You'll cum at the same time. Maybe in class, or on a double date with your boyfriends."

"Oh fuck... mnnnph..."

"Next vacation come home together. We will start team training You two are going to work for me at college. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy." She was whispering.

"Louder!"

"Yes Daddy!"

"That's better. Good girl. You can come now."

"Oh.... fuuuuuck".

It was time.

Ok, on your back darling. Spread those legs. Arms up, around me, down to my ass. Help me in, thrusting into your cunt, your butt cheeks raised up off the sheet cupped in my two hands.

I love your ass. It has become familiar. You know how I always liked cupping your ass with one hand, my thumb nestled against your asshole and fingers tickling your cunt from behind, while my other hand works your slit and clit from the front.

It was always lovely, just lying here, fingering you. You'd soon be cuming like a train. The little engine that could. Then I'd climb aboard and ride you to the end of the line. I'd deliver that load of sperm into exactly where it belonged, against your cervix, inside your belly, where only I could go.

Sometimes you'd get a double load after we'd had a break Sort of like a rest at the station as we watched some home movies. Then the little engine would start up again. All aboard! And I'd deliver another load.

I am in you now to the cock root.

I'm holding my cock in you. Filling you completely. Still.

Stilling you.

You're feeling the pressure on your cunt walls, the stretch of your pussy lips around the shaft, the weight of ball sack with its heavy cum-load snug against your ass, my hairy chest and belly bearing you to the mattress.

All this fills your body, senses, mind. You know your place and service. You wait held beneath me until bid. I wait until you know you are waiting. Until you know you are being bid. Then I still wait. I am bidding you know that I am bidding you. That I am in charge.

This is stilling.

A most important discipline in bringing females to hand and in keeping them well under. I have made a study of the art, learning from others skilled and practiced as well as from my own experiments. I plan to write a manual one day, an account of the history, theory and practice of bringing the female to hand.

Of course you know your place. That I am in charge my darling. But sometimes it's less important that you know something and more important that you know I'm telling you to know it. That I am in charge.

Stilling is instilling knowledge. It comes from me and you receive it into you. Like my cock.

So. I wait. Instilling through my body resting on and in you knowledge beyond your knowing. You, your cunt, your self, is mine, are mine. Your ass, your throat, your thoughts, your cunt juice, your orgasms, even when I am absent, even when you are with other men. Even if and when you are married. You are mine. You are forever mine.

I am stilling you, I still you with my body and my will and my waiting. You look up into my eyes. I hold your gaze until I sense your assent. These two months of separation while you started college has set the trap and now it's sprung. You were lost before you went but didn't know it.

But now you do.

You moan. And I know you are now, in this very moment, accepting all this. To your depths. As my cock rides in you to its depth.

You are mine.

Now I set to work. Thrusting, slowly at first, building to a steady rhythm of mastering strokes. You feel each in-cock bottom out, molding your cunt to cock shape. To my cock shape. Your Daddy's cock shape. You feel each out-cock draw back. Inner pussy lips stretching around the shaft. Caressing the mastering shaft. I feel your cunt folds flexing to hold me tight. In and out and in and out. I am fucking you Aly.

You wait knowing the time I sperm you is not your time. The time I sperm will be the time I choose to sperm you. It is my sperm and the time is mine. You wait, rising to receive each inward thrust, hearing our squelch—mine and yours together. That's the sound that fills the room, the percussion to the melody of your mewling as you cum repeatedly.

Then my thrusts change of their own accord. They became short and sharp. My balls are preparing to deliver sperm gathered for you in anticipation of this your home coming, this your home cuming. You feel it impending. You lift your ass up off the bed. The better to grasp and pull in the cock.

My ball-sack till now was pendulously riding your ass crack with each inward thrust, informing directly your lower brain stem of what you are to receive. Now in preparation for release the balls ride high along the shaft, pulled in tight against that column, as if to ride it into you and down within your willing passage to deliver their load directly to your cervix. But that is not the way of shaft and balls. Instead tingles prime the balls then ripple rise along the shaft. The cock head slows to thrusting sperming speed. The focus of all my mind and will. Then spasms. Spasms into life. Spasms bringing life. Spasms delivering sperm. Daddy's sperm. Into my my Alesha, my Aly, my life, my womb.

Perhaps half an hour later I slowly slackly draw out. You are full. Pulpy to hand and cock. We have slept. I collapsed upon your breast. I am where I belong. You are where you belong. You have not moved since sperming.

One long last deep kiss. I stagger up. I draw the sheet up over you.

Welcome home. Good night. Sleep tight.

***END OF PROLOGUE***