Sleeper

Story Info
Abby falls asleep and is taken advantage of...?
6.5k words
4.47
42k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you see that play?" Mia asked Troy, gesturing wildly at the TV with her arms fully extended. Her face was flushed and her eyes shone with excitement.

"Oh yeah, babe! Another touchdown for Malkovitch!" Troy licked his finger and made an imaginary mark in the air. Idiot.

Abby sat on the left end of the couch, watching the small plasma TV alongside Mia and Troy. The happy couple were fully engaged in the game on the screen, but she wasn't even sure who was playing. On this particular night, it appeared to be blue versus white. An epic battle, judging by their excited chatter.

She massaged her temples with the tips of her fingers, willing her headache to go away, unsure if it had come on naturally or if was brought on by her wasting yet another night of her college life watching Monday Night Football with her roommate and her boyfriend.

It wasn't that she disliked them. They were both nice people... if a little dumb, in Abby's opinion. They just didn't share many common interests. Reality TV. Video games. Monday Night Football. She doubted that either one of them had book outside of their assigned curriculum since they got to this place.

The second month of her first semester at college was nearly over, and nothing notable had happened in that time. Her expectation had been that college would be non-stop parties and fraternizing - but so far, the actual experience had fallen short.

Of course, she had to shoulder much of the blame for her own lack of social life. She had always been shy – not to a crippling degree, but enough to turn down an invitation and then spend the rest of the night regretting it. She was particularly shy around boys - or more specifically, around boys who appeared to be available and whom she found attractive. Her shyness, combined with not knowing anyone at her new school, had resulted in many nights like the one she was currently experiencing.

To top it all off, she had been having trouble sleeping recently due to frequent headaches. Normally a very sound sleeper, she would sometimes wake up several times in the night with her head pounding. She had missed so much sleep over the past couple of days that she often found herself drifting off without warning - especially when she was lying down or relaxing.

She looked over at Mia and Troy, both of them oblivious to anything except the game. She had gotten to know Mia a bit over the past couple of months, and she was starting to get used to Troy as well, since he stayed over at their place so often. Mia was studying to be a nurse, and had once told Abby that she was the disgrace of her family because she chose nursing instead of doctoring.

Mia was a tiny little Korean girl – she couldn't have been more than five feet tall – who had long black hair that hung down past her butt and large, dark, eyes. Abby was jealous of her straight, glossy hair that was always perfectly parted in the middle and her disproportionately large breasts. Abby was a good six inches taller than Mia, but her own modest chest could easily be mistaken for a boy's when she was wearing a sports bra.

Abby suspected, with some guilt over the stereotyping, that Mia had worked in a nail salon at some point in her past, because her nails were always perfectly manicured and looked great, which seemed at odds with her football watching, video game playing, beer guzzling, tomboyish ways.

In contrast to Mia's admirable career path, Troy was majoring in communications - which unofficially meant that his professors graded him based on attendance while on his track athletic scholarship. Despite his intellectual shortcomings, she could see why Mia was attracted to him. Troy was over six feet tall and Abby had once gotten a glimpse of him without a shirt. He had a slim but muscular athletic build, and his lean, coffee brown arms and six-pack abs made her bathing suit area get a little squishy.

Regardless of her underwhelming cup size, Abby considered herself attractive, at least on most days. She had dark blue eyes and Auburn hair that confirmed her Irish and German heritage, and a well-toned body from years of riding horses and doing chores on her parent's ranch in Montana. No one had ever called her ugly. Maybe cold, or sexually repressed. Despite the attention she got from the boys in high school, she had only dated few times, and never very seriously. The one time she had let her defenses fully down, the experience had been brief and messy - he had barely gotten it in before pulling out again and spurting his warm, sticky load all over her stomach. It had been enough to take her virginity, but it hadn't left her wanting more.

Her life had become a romance novel cliché – she hadn't felt a real connection with any of the guys she had dated, so she was reluctant to give anything away, especially herself. She had hoped that coming to a college in a new place, far from her old friends and acquaintances, would allow her to cut loose and enjoy herself, but she was starting to realize that the problem wasn't with where she was, it was who she was. It was a humbling and rather depressing thought.

Mia and Troy suddenly started shouting, and Abby glanced back at the screen. It seemed that Blue was making a comeback in the fourth time-based division of the game, and her fellow football fans had been hoping for White to continue winning.

"C'mon, ref! Are you blind? That was totally a foul there!" Mia shouted at the TV. Abby counted the number of empty beer cans scattered around the couch, and wondered how many of them were Mia's.

"We got robbed!" Troy agreed, and looked over to Abby, as if expecting her to make a comment.

"Yeah, totally robbed... Go White!" Abby said, trying to put some feeling into it and failing.

There was a brief but awkward pause as Mia and Troy looked at Abby with surprised expressions, then back to each other as they doubled over with laughter.

"Thanks for trying, Abby," Mia said, gasping for breath as she laughed at Abby's expense.

Abby's face flushed, and she folded her arms over her chest, resigned to watching the rest of the match in silence. Somewhere in the dying minutes of the game, she drifted off to sleep on the couch.

Abby awoke slowly, keeping her eyes closed in the hopes that she could fall back asleep immediately. Her head throbbed a little - not as bad as it had been the past few nights, but she could feel little points of pressure on her forehead and temples. She could tell that some time had passed because she couldn't hear the TV any more. In the silence, she could hear a whispered conversation between Troy and Mia, who were still on the couch.

"I'm telling you baby, when she falls asleep, she's totally out of it. I don't think a nuclear bomb would wake her up."

"I don't know about this, Mia. What if she wakes up and starts freaking out?

"I've already done a bunch of stuff, and she didn't wake up for that." Mia's words were slightly slurred.

A bunch of stuff? Abby's heart began to beat faster. What had Mia been doing? It was true that she was a heavy sleeper – her parents had used to joke that they needed to use a baseball bat for her alarm clock.

"You mean, like sexy stuff?"

"Hmmm... yeah."

"Damn, baby, like what?"

"No big deal. Just some light touching. Breasts, mostly. Some on her pussy." Mia paused, as though trying to remember. "Sucked on her nipples a little bit."

Did I hear that right? Abby would never have guessed that Mia was a lesbian. Well, technically, bisexual. She felt violated and disgusted. So why wasn't she opening her eyes and putting a stop to this?

"Are you crazy?" Troy asked in a panicked whisper. "Why would you do that?

"I've been prepping her... saving her... for us."

Abby's heart pounded even harder. She wondered if her racing pulse would be visible to the pair if they happened to look at her neck. She opened her eyes by just a crack, and saw that the ceiling light in the kitchenette lit the room only dimly, hiding her body's involuntary reactions well. She let her eyes fall closed again, and considered her situation.

Should she just wake up and confront them right now? That would make things pretty awkward around the dorm room

Since she had just been hanging out with Mia and Troy tonight, she had been dressed very casually. She wore a zip-up hoody sweatshirt and tear-away track pants, but neither a bra nor panties. She wondered if Mia had waited for this exact clothing combination before making her move. It would certainly make her more accessible to whatever she had in mind. If it hadn't been for her headaches and insomnia, Mia might have even carried out her plan without waking her up.

Abby felt delicate fingers on the zipper of her sweater. Slowly, it was drawn down her chest, making hardly any noise at all. The gripping hand shifted on the garment once the zipper was about halfway down, and then the other hand resumed the slow, tortuous pull until the two halves separated at the bottom. With obvious care, the flaps of sweater, now freed from each other, were pulled to the side, exposing her chest to the relatively cold air of the room. Abby's nipples began to harden.

"Look at those, baby," Troy whispered. "They're so... small."

Abby almost opened her eyes to give Troy a violent rebuke, but before she could react Mia replied, "They're perfect." Abby was surprised at how happy she was at that comment.

A feather light touch started on the outer perimeter of her right breast, and began a long spiral climb to the nipple. Abby from Montana would never consider letting this sort of thing continue. She had never been attracted to girls, and the whole situation seemed a bit too much like rape for her taste.

Abby the college student, however, pointed out that she had come here looking for new experiences, and reasoned that she could stop this at any time by showing obvious signs of waking up.

Her eyes remained closed.

"Is it normal for them to get so hard and pointy when she's asleep?" Troy asked, breathless.

"Yeah... she's always hot like this. I can't wait to take it further tonight. I'm getting so fucking wet just thinking about it"

"Oh yeah? Any thing I can do to... help?"

"In a bit... I'm enjoying this too much right now."

The slow spirals continued on her breasts. First, the right, then the left, then back again. The feather light touch became firmer, as Mia seemed to become more confident in Abby's sleeping state.

Abby felt Mia shift her position on the couch, and heard the rustling of clothes. In a few seconds, Mia was back beside her on the couch. Abby could sense her leaning over her body. She inhaled Mia's perfume and a faint waft of beer, and found it a strangely enticing mixture.

All thought of Mia's scent was quickly put out of her mind by an overwhelming, wet, warm sensation on her left nipple. It was all she could do not to gasp at the sensation, and she must have made some sort of movement because she heard Troy whisper to Mia,

"Pssst... Hey babe - I think I just saw her head move."

Mia released Abby's nipple from the warm enclosure of her mouth, the sudden cold of her wet skin tempered somewhat by Mia's breath as she exhaled. "She moves around sometimes. Don't let it bother you."

Mia continued her assault on Abby's tiny breasts, licking and sucking with enthusiasm. Although Abby was hardly an expert, she thought Mia was doing a great job – much more skilled than the boys she had been with. Abby started to get a tingly feeling between her legs from the attention that Mia was giving to her breasts, and she became worried that she might be getting carried away in all of this. If she kept going, would she be able to stop if she wanted to?

Mia trailed her tongue between Abby's breasts and started working her way down her torso. She kissed each one of Abby's ribs, and spent some time caressing her navel with the tip of her tongue. Abby couldn't help but jerk around a little during all of this attention, partially because she was getting so hot, but also because she was ticklish. Mia's hands rested on her breasts, keeping them warm.

"Oh wow, Mia... that's so hot," said Troy. Although still a whisper, Abby noticed that his voice was getting louder, his boldness catching up with Mia's.

Mia tore her mouth away from what she was doing. "Time to take it to the next level. Where no Mia has gone before." She giggled at her own joke.

Abby was lying prone on the couch in a deep slouch, her butt resting on the edge of the cushion, her feet planted on the floor, and her legs jutting off the end, slightly parted. With her upper body totally exposed, she could guess what Mia meant by 'taking it to the next level'. Once again, Abby felt Mia rise from the couch. This time, she heard her crouch down by her legs. One by one, she could feel Mia gently undoing the snaps on the tear-away track pants she was wearing, starting at the bottom and working her way up.

The pants were extremely old, hand-me-downs from somewhere, so the snaps were not much of an obstacle for Mia. She had already undone half of them on the right pant leg when she paused.

"Troy?" Mia asked. Evidently his attention had been elsewhere. Probably staring at my tits. Abby thought.

"Yeah babe?"

"I think I could use some help now." Mia said, and then Abby could hear the sound of pants sliding down. Mia's, she guessed.

"Sure thing. What do you need?"

"I want you to eat my pussy while I strip Abby's pants off and then eat her pussy. K?"

Abby pictured Mia's mouth forming those words, and the tingle between her legs intensified.

"You got it."

She heard Mia and Troy shifting around, and soon felt Mia resume the unfastening of her pants. Mia had only undone a few more snaps before she heard a slurping noise, followed by a small moan escaping Mia's lips.

"Damn, Mia, I've never seen you this wet."

"I know... it's just the thought of corrupting this hot little prude. I wonder if she's a virgin?"

Mia had just finished undoing the last snap on the right pant leg, and folded the top of the pants aside, evidently to get a glimpse between Abby's legs. To see the pussy of the hot little prude she was corrupting.

She let out a low, quiet whistle. "That looks so yummy." She quickly went to work on the other pant leg, again starting at the bottom. By this time, Abby could plainly hear Mia's breathing. It seemed that with each snap undone, it became even louder, filling Abby's ears with the sound of her lust. Abby knew that if she wanted to put a stop to this, she should do so before Mia finished with the snaps.

Abby's eyes remained closed. The last snap came undone on her pants.

Mia tugged the front section of the pants away from Abby's crotch and folded it down between her legs, letting the flap of fabric hang loose. The rear section of the pants became caught between her butt and the couch, but Abby knew that Mia would leave them there - she already had what she wanted.

"It's so pretty," Mia said, her voice a husky whisper.

Abby waited with anticipation – or was it dread – for Mia to begin the next phase of her plan. She could still hear Mia's labored breathing – could even feel Mia's hot breath coating her shaved pussy. She knew that she must be soaking wet down there by now – despite her apprehension, the situation was making her very aroused.

Finally, Mia made contact. It took every last ounce of control Abby had not to shout, moan or otherwise react to the sensation of Mia's tongue tracing its way up the inside of her thigh. Once the tip of her tongue reached the apex of her legs, Mia's mouth descended on the top of the adductor muscle right next to Abby's pussy. The warmth of her mouth in that most sensitive of areas was maddening, Abby wanted nothing more than to double over with pleasure.

After repeating this pattern a few times on both sides of Abby's crotch, Mia evidently decided she had waited long enough for her prize. She started licking the full length of Abby's pussy, starting just above her asshole and all the way up to her clit. Abby could feel her lower body jerk convulsively each time Mia's tongue reached the top of its stroke. She tried to suppress the motion, but she just couldn't help it. Blood roared in Abby's ears, and she could feel pressure building within her. Mia then started to vary the length and direction of her tongue strokes, adding variety to the punishment she was administering to Abby.

And punishment it seemed. Abby wasn't able to cry out or react to what Mia was doing to her; all she could do was her best to convince them that she was still asleep. What would they think of her, what kind of person willingly allowed this sort of thing to happen to them? She wouldn't be able to look either of them in the face again, if they knew this secret.

Mia continued to give Abby's pussy a thorough wash with her tongue. She had slowed the pace of her strokes and made them lighter, too. Abby's body wanted more, and against her will, her legs opened wider and she began rotating her hips in time with Mia's strokes, pushing her mound into Mia's face to maximize their contact. She managed to push Mia's tongue into her hot, distended pussy and was rewarded with a little jolts of additional pleasure and Mia's laughter.

"Look at this Troy," she beckoned to her boyfriend, "Abby is really getting into this. She's trying to fuck my tongue."

Abby heard Troy move around Mia to get a better look. Mia had resumed eating her pussy, so Abby's body was once again responding semi-involuntarily. The thought of Troy watching this happen added to the excitement and the mortification. She could feel blood rushing to her face in her embarrassment, but still she was unable to stop the humping motion of her hips. Somehow, thankfully, she had managed to remain silent this whole time.

"Mia, are you sure she's not awake? Do people gyrate like that when they're asleep?"

Mia pulled her mouth away from Abby's aching pussy for a minute. "Of course she is. In class we've learned a lot about the human body. Some reactions are instinctual, and the body responds naturally, like an infant sucking on its mother's tit, or sexual stimulation. Believe me, if she was awake, we would know it."

"If you say so," Troy said, sounding unconvinced.

"Hey, that gives me an idea," Mia said. Abby could hear her moving around, and then felt her settle down on the couch next to her. A rustling sound told Abby that Mia was removing more of her clothes, and she waited tensely for whatever Mia had in mind for her next. She didn't wait long before she felt something brushing her lips, something warm, soft and a little pointed.

For a moment, Abby paused, unsure about what to do. Up until now, she had been a semi-unwilling participant in Mia's game, passively laying there and taking whatever Mia gave her. In her own mind, at least, opening her mouth and taking Mia's nipple in her mouth would cross a line that she wasn't sure should be crossed.

This would make you a dyke, Abbey - or worse, said Montana Abbey.

College Abby had her say, as well. Didn't you hear what Mia said? This type of thing is totally natural. Just go with it.

College Abby had gotten her this far, so she decided to go with her advice. She parted her lips ever so slightly, letting Mia's nipple slide in between them. Her tongue flicked over it hesitantly, once, twice. Her skin tasted slightly salty. Abby tried to imagine how a baby would suckle at her mother's breast – she guessed that there wouldn't be much licking involved – so, as if her first tentative licks had given her the taste of it, she abruptly opened her mouth and drew Mia's entire nipple into her mouth, sucking wetly and softly.

Mia gasped. "Ohhhh fuck... that's a good girl, Abby. Keep doing that."

Abby continued sucking softly, yet energetically – caught up in the depravity, the wrongness, of what she was doing. She could feel her pussy drooling fluid again, apparently having reloaded while Mia was busy elsewhere. Although her hips had stopped moving and she had cooled down somewhat after Mia had stopped licking her, her whole body was ready for whatever would come next.

12