Sleeping at Ty's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy tiger. Plenty of time."

Ty released their fingers to take off his and Joe's shirt. Joe was much more eager and tore his shirt off and was already freeing his shorts. Joe sported blue plaid Tommy Hilfiger boxers. Ty was in a festive pair of Hollister boxers.

"Ho ho ho," Joe laughed aloud.

"Lookin' good yourself" Ty commented.

Joe looked up. "Thanks, perks of being a pilot with full access to VIP lounges and hotel gyms."

"Huh, and here I was thinking flying a gigantic metal bird 35,000 feet in the air was the only thing keeping you in shape."

"That too," Joe chuckled softly.

Ty stood on his knees and reached across Sam's body to kiss Joe. Slow and deep, their kiss savored each other's lips in the silence. Joe gripped his right hand around Ty's neck to force him closer as they began to lean on each other. They both moved their hands across each other's body, a hand on a chest, an arm wrapped across the back of the other, and two different hands each sliding down two waistbands.

Ty's hand went down into the front of Joe's waistband, feeling the semi-stiff dick in his palm. Joe's hand traveled down to the side of Ty's waistband and cupped his ass cheeks. Ty, leaning on Joe, took slower breaths while Joe let out a satisfied hum as Ty rubbed his manhood awake. With his other hand, Ty began fumbling with Sam's jeans to get them off. Once he got the button and zipper open, Ty began rubbing his palm against the fabric of Sam's underwear.

Not long after, Joe broke away from their kiss and helped yank the jeans off. A pair of navy blue Calvins. Simple, body-hugging, and a nice shade of blue. While Ty continued working on the briefs, Joe moved higher up the bed on his knees next to Sam's face. Carefully, he picked up Sam's head to kiss him and once again pry his mouth open. Joe scooted closer so his knees could support Sam and moved Sam's face right up his briefs. He rotated Sam's head clockwise around his briefs forcing Sam to breathe him in. Sam's partly wet mouth clung to the fabric and his face scrunched up reflexively by the friction against the fabric. With one swift motion, Joe hooked his briefs under his balls to free access to the task at hand. His hard dick lay across Sam's cheek and Sam's mouth was pressed against his balls. He leaned into Sam to stroke his dick against those pink cheeks.

Further down, Ty slowly pulled off the blue Calvins to expose Sam's cock which sprung full mast. With them fully off, Ty carefully opened Sam's legs to each side in a mid-air squat. He knelt in front and began sucking on Sam's balls, rolling and sucking them like two gumballs. Content with the taste, he continued up the length of the shaft leaving no surface untouched.

Joe at this time had opened Sam's mouth to give Sam access to his dick. He pressed in and Sam's mouth was naturally receptive. Joe was halfway in thinking Sam lacked a gag reflex and started throatfcking him. However, Sam's reflex came through and coughed in protest so Joe quickly pulled out. For a brief moment, Sam's eyes opened and locked with Joe's. They looked up long enough to croak "Oh...fck" before rolling his eyes to the whites. Joe patiently waited until Sam was deeper in sleep to use his throat again, this time with less depth. Sam's mouth still had a tendency to close so the gap against Joe's meat was constricting and pleasurable.

Ty was jerking off now as he blew Sam and watched Joe using that throat. Definitely something he wanted a turn with soon. Ty crawled up the bed so that he was facing Joe and hovering above Sam. He took Joe's dick out of Sam's mouth and started tugging him while sharing a messy kiss. Sloppy, wet, noisy, passionate.

"Dibs on him first," Joe called out between breaths.

"When you find the guy next time, you can have first dibs," Ty said and wiggled his tongue in Joe's mouth pointedly for good measure.

"Ugh fine," Joe paused. "I might have someone in mind already."

Ty looked on with mild-intrigue. "I'll look forward to that. Help me move Sam to the edge of the bed for now."

They repositioned Sam to the edge of the bed, his stomach on the bed and his legs hanging over the edge. Ty stood with one knee on the bed and tilted Sam's head to his awaiting cock. He pressed Sam's mouth open and slowly slid in. Sam's mouth was wet and warm wrapped around him. Ty was relishing this, his own mouth agape in pleasure and slid the rest of his dick in. Sam's gag reflex was clearly quite good.Ty picked up the pace every few seconds and grabbed Sam by his chin and hair to keep his mouth steady.

Joe rummaged through a nightstand to pull out lube. He came back and knelt down to Sam's legs. He pulled that semi hard dick out from the bed and started blowing him off while stroking himself. Precum and saliva mixed in Joe's mouth and he wondered if Sam had been eating pineapples in the days leading up to this. The syrupy-ness of Sam was pleasing. His mind wandered off that he didn't realize Ty was done throatfcking Sam and coming over to claim dibs.

"Knock-knock, my turn" Ty said lyrically.

Joe released Sam with a resounding POP. "Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes and got up. And so, Joe sat on the bed with one knee bent under Sam's chest and this time had him take his balls first. At least that mouth knew what it was doing, sleeping or awake.

Ty massaged Sam's cheeks, kneading his two cakes like cookie dough. He spread them to present a freshly shaven, puckered tight hole. Without hesitating, he dove right in. Ty swirled his tongue at his rim, the sphincter clenching at his wet tongue. He used his usual playbook tricks to get Sam crumbling at how his mouth and tongue were playing him. He spat at the hole, slapping his cheeks red. All the while, Sam had become a bumbling mess in his intoxicated stupor. Every "ooohh" and "aahhh" was muffled in time with Joe taking his mouth to town.

After a significant redness of his cheeks and a well-warmed up hole, Ty got the lube ready and started loosening Sam up. Though the lube had sapped some of the warmth from Ty's rimjob, Sam's hole was receptive and gradually took Ty's fingers in stride. Not long after, the "ooohhs" and "aahhhs" returned once Ty had him sufficiently prepared.

Noticing he was falling a bit, Ty pushed Sam's body back onto the bed again before positioning himself between Sam's legs. He aimed and slowly pushed in, one moment an impenetrable path and the next, the wall had given in.

"Ohhhhhuuuggghh!!" Ty moaned as he went deeper.

Joe had paused to watch next to Ty. Sam's face was scrunched up again somewhere between pain and ecstasy.

Sam might've been a vers bottom but he certainly wasn't easy. Ty didn't hold back as his appetite wanted more. The sounds of skin to skin slapping filled the room as he pounded. With the help of Joe, they flipped Sam, now lying on his back. Ty folded Sam's legs to steady himself for reentry. He kissed along Sam's chest and bit his nipples again. Though Sam might not have been fully awake, he grumbled and was visibly enjoying this in whatever dream played in his mind too. This was evident in Sam's own erect dick, thumping itself each time Ty pushed in.

Joe came closer and shared another round of passionate kisses with Ty. It was slower, with lip biting and tongue fighting in between. Ty slowed his pace to a stop, leaving Sam impaled. With a free hand, he stroked Joe's dick knowing the man it was connected to really wanted his turn.

"Mhhmm, mhhm. My turn now?" Joe asked.

Ty let go of Joe's dick, put his hands back on Sam's legs, and while staring back at a visibly pouting Joe, continued slamming Sam into the bed. With one last thrust, Ty pulled out much to a reluctant Sam who groaned at the empty space in him transplanted with cold air.

"NOW you can have a turn," Ty said sweetly and playfully. He walked around to make out with Sam, embracing his parted mouth with his own.

Joe's mood promptly shifted as he walked around to take Ty's place. He grabbed Sam's right leg over onto his shoulder and moved Sam's left leg further apart. He spat on his dick to get it wet and lined himself against Sam's backdoor.

Precum formed at the tip of Sam's rock hard dick as he was throatfcked. Joe grabbed a drop and rubbed it all over his cock to feed back into Sam. Joe tasted the sweetness of it again from his fingers too.

Sam squirmed to accommodate Joe's entry. LIke Ty, Joe moaned involuntarily as he slid in, the walls engulfing his dick with ease. Both men were comparably sized. Joe thrusted himself in and back out. He held onto Sam's legs in such a way to give him the best grip as he kept penetrating Sam. Guttural groans emanated from Joe as he fcked him deeper and faster.

Sam's body shuddered back and forth as Joe pounded him. Left in a delirious state trying to make words but only rambling vibrations into Ty's lips. Later, Sam sensed a third hand on him, this time edging his upright rod now oozing a dribble of precum down. Ty's other hand was on his own dick edging himself because he was itching for another chance at that ass.

"Aaaaaghhhh... ugh ...ooohh" Joe breathlessly spoke as he tried to stop himself from coating the insides of Sam's. "Too close. Geez he's incredible." He hunched over to drop his hands on either side of Sam.

"Move over if you can't take the heat, pal" Ty teased back.

"Give me a sec." Joe carefully pulled out and stood in place to catch his breath. "Whew. Let's cum after this. Seems like I'm not the only one under a lot of heat," pointing to the apparent pool of precum on Sam's chest. Joe swapped places with Ty and they moved Sam to the center of the bed so that Ty was sitting on his knees in front of Sam. Legs bent and spread apart, Sam once again looked peaceful if a little sweaty.

That won't do, Ty thought devilishly as he shoved his dick back in with the help of his own precum. Sam winced and twisted whichever way he could but only did more to help Ty take him the rest of the way in. Ty started picking up a rhythm, the tightness unchanged after so many rounds. He knew this would have to be the last good fck with Sam for the night. Joe was right about how good this was but he would never admit it to him.

"Uggghh!!" Ty wasn't holding anything back hammering his way through, stopping each time he was all the way in for effect. He could definitely feel hitting Sam's prostate and it showed every time Sam's dick was twitching in Joe's hand.

Without much warning, Sam's chest flexed 3 times unleashing the first shots into the air. Joe was taken aback too but quickly recovered to tilt Sam's dick against his chest. Bullets of cum splattered Sam, one to the neck, another further at the chin, and a few more shots across his chest now pooling between Sam's faint ab line.

Ty was getting closer too so he quickly pounded Sam's prostate a few more times for good measure. He pulled out and at the same time, Joe and Ty both towered on their knees above Sam, Joe perpendicular to Sam by his head on the left of Ty. They jerked furiously and it was Joe shooting next aiming down where the first few shots landed in Sam's valley before he changed direction to Sam's face firing his remaining load onto one side. Lines and droplets of white cum painted Sam's blushed cheek. Joe sat back on his knees but left his dick resting on Sam's mouth. Ty's load started where Joe left off. Though he wasn't often a shooter, Ty came on Sam's dick, coating it nearly a lighter shade, and finished with his last two shots just below Sam's sore red nipples.

Ty sat back onto his knees panting from the climax. He looked up to admire the sight before him. Sam wasn't bathed in cum but the parts he was covered in were significant. He looked exhausted as well but that was to be expected and his return to a deep sleep would help him recover. Joe was catching his breath too, hands at his hips, a light sex afterglow reflected from the light in the room. Joe made eye contact with Ty and they laughed quietly. No doubt in Joe's mind that when visiting the Bay, it was always the best when sleeping at Ty's.

12