Sleeping Beast Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared back at her.

For a second Troi thought she'd ruined everything, but he sputtered. Then coughed. Then, in that deep, raspy, cavernous voice, Nivid roared with laughter. She sat on his bed and giggled. She was incredibly happy, but she still wouldn't let him come anywhere near her until he had a bath.

--:--:-- o --:--:--

NOTE: I hope this cleared up some of your questions! A few more answers: yes, the wolves matter and there is a reason for their behavior. Yes, Argus' handsome crazy-boy-body is actually at the end of its lifespan. No, Talgut's history doesn't get completely explained. Neither do the sudden deaths of Mama & Papa Denova, though there are a few more hints ahead about that one.

NOT-SO-FUN-FACT: There actually were slave traders roaming the Russian countryside during this period, especially seeking desirable female flesh. Contemporary news items about many harems mention that the most beautiful women therein were Circassian slaves.