Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
A wife is fucked by another man while unconscious.
4.8k words
4.43
18.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping Beauty

My next-door neighbour Bill and I had got on well together since he and his wife Lisa had moved in next door about five years ago. We often went out to the pub together or sat and had a beer at each other's house. We became close friends and often under the influence of alcohol he divulged intimate secrets. One of these secrets was the fact that he would like to watch his wife being fucked by another man. I couldn't understand his wanting to do this as his wife was particularly good looking, in her early thirties, slim, petite and long blond hair. Any man's dream woman. Why would he want to share her I wondered? I of course under the influence had remarked how desirable she was and if his fantasy came to a reality, he was of course to consider me. He had further gone on to say it was only a fantasy and couldn't really visualise his wife agreeing to it, especially after inferring it to her on a few occasions and getting no encouragement.

One Sunday afternoon we were sharing a few beers; his wife having joined us earlier but had left us to our usual afternoon session. After a few more he asked a strange question.

"Do you know where I can get some Rohipnol or other stuff that makes girls sleepy? You know, the stuff they call date rape drugs"

To say I was a little shocked was an understatement.

"Who do you want to date rape" I exclaimed. "No, no not rape, I wouldn't do anything like that. I was going to give some to Lisa." If I was shocked before, now I was astounded. He must have seen the look on my face because he went on to explain that yesterday they were watching the news on TV and there was an article on where two girls had been sexually assaulted outside of a nightclub a few days before and couldn't remember leaving the club but were found unconscious outside in an alley by other clubbers.

"Surely they would remember something or at least be conscious enough to prevent anything happening that they could prevent?" Lisa had said.

"I don't know" He had replied to her. "I don't know anyone who has used that sort of stuff."

Later in the evening as they went to bed, Lisa had asked him to see if he could get some of this drug.

"Why?" he asked.

"I am curious, that's all."

"And how would my getting hold of some of this stuff satisfy your curiosity?"

"I would take it and have a couple of drinks to see what affect it has. I would be here in my own house and you would be there to see nothing happened."

He explained that he had jokingly given his best evil laugh, grabbed her and told her something along the lines of "What makes you think that nothing would happen? I would have free reign to do anything I wanted!"

He said Lisa had giggled and squirmed against his groping and it had developed into full and wild lovemaking. "It was incredibly good, the best that he could remember for a long time. Maybe I wasn't the only one turned on."

"Now, where can I get some" He asked again.

"I don't know, but I will ask around. I'll let you know if I can get some."

There were a few characters at the trucking company where I worked who would likely be able to help. I approached one, Sammy who it was known supplied pills to some of the truckies to keep them awake. From my office I had seen Sammy washing down one of the trucks and wandered over as nonchalantly as I could and greeted him good morning. He just looked at me sideways with an expression that said "What the fuck do you want" whilst maintaining an almost piratical slight smile. This man could read me like a book and he knew I wanted something illegal. I didn't know how the best way to ask so I just came out with it. "Can you get me some Roofies, or something like it Sammy?"

"Now, what would a man like you want with Roofies Mr Prescott?"

"They're not for me, they are for someone else." I blurted embarrassed.

"Oh really?"

"Truly" I said. "What would I need something like that for?"

"You might be surprised who asks for that sort of thing."

"Can you or can't you? Wishing I hadn't asked in the first place.

"Of course I can, tomorrow soon enough for you?

"Yes".'

We agreed a price and I paid him.

The next morning bold as brass he walked into my office and dropped a padded envelope on my desk. "Morning Mr Prescott, courier dropped this off for you at the gate."

"Thanks Sammy" I muttered.

He winked, turned and left without another word.

I put the envelope inside my jacket pocket and went to the men's room to check the contents. There were 10 pills inside the envelope in a small plastic container.

The day dragged and I couldn't wait to get home and let Bill know I had got what he wanted. After what seemed like an eternity, it was time to go home and deliver the goods. I parked in my driveway and then walked up to Bill and Lisa's front door, unintentionally knocking harder than was necessary. Lisa answered "Hi Lisa I am going down to the pub this evening and wondered if Bill would like to join me, you too of course if you would like to come with us."

"Bill!" She called over her shoulder. "Eddy wants to know if you can go out to play." She laughed. "Come on in Eddy."

"Hi Bill." I greeted as I walked into the lounge. "Hi Ed, I was thinking of going down to the pub tonight myself."

"Why don't we all go?" Chimed Lisa. "We can have dinner there."

If I was worried about passing the pills to Bill, I needn't have worried. Lisa declared she needed to get changed to go down to the pub as she 'couldn't go dressed like this'. I thought she looked terrific as she was. When she disappeared, I handed the small plastic container to Bill, his eyes opened wider in a question and I just nodded. His grin was dazzling.

Soon we were off to the pub, had our meal and a few drinks and headed back home. It wasn't until Friday when I saw Bill again. I was watching TV when Bill popped his head around the door. "Eddy, Eddy!" He was excitedly animated, hopping from one leg to another. "I did it! I did it!"

"What?" I asked, already knowing in the back of my mind what he had done. "Lisa has taken a pill?"

"Yes but just one, we didn't know how many to take so I thought it best to start small."

Bill went on to relate what he had done; Lisa had taken a pill earlier and they had had just a couple of drinks to help the effects to develop. Develop they did, it had only taken a short time after taking it that she had begun to feel light headed. Bill had helped her to the bedroom and made her lie down so she didn't fall down. Soon after laying down on the bed, it appeared she was soundly sleeping. He said it scared him how quickly it had happened and whether she was indeed safe. He had felt for a pulse which he had found easily and which had proved to be strong and steady. Watching her diaphragm rise and fall steadily and listening closely to her breathing, he was further convinced she was completely safe. His mood rapidly elevated to exhilaration and excitement. He moved her arms legs and body to different positions without murmur or response. He couldn't contain his excitement and came over to tell me.

"Come and see!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his house.

Seeing Lisa on the bed was hugely erotic. Bill took her arm, lifted it and let it drop. He did it again with her foot - no response. "See" he said. "Watch" He slipped his hand under the hem of her dress and moved towards her crotch. No response.

This was becoming highly erotic and I could feel a boner beginning to stir. I touched her leg below the knee. Bill didn't object. "She's lovely and warm." I said.

"You should feel her pussy." I took it that only he meant that her pussy was warmer than her leg but pretended that I understood it was actually an invitation and reached up her dress. Bill began to object but before he formed any words my hand was already there with my fingers pointing towards her head and my thumb between her legs. "You're right Bill; her pussy is certainly generating some heat." With my other hand I began to lift the hem of her dress so I could see more.

I knew Bill was turned on and that it was akin to another man fucking his wife, his wild fantasy.

"Unbutton her dress so you can actually see me touching her pussy."

Bill began nervously doing as I told him. The dress was buttoned from hem up to the neckline, and he started from the hem, moving up towards the neck. I continued rubbing my thumb along her pussy opening while stroking her leg as it became further exposed from Bill's undoing of the buttons. He progressed past her waist across her breasts revealing them as he swept the material of her dress aside.

My god she was gorgeous. I was now able to manoeuvre around to the side of the bed and slipped my hand down the front of her panties. Bill's jaw had dropped. I looked at him but his full attention was on my hand inside his wife's panties.

"Lift her shoulders and ease her dress over them." He needed some help but my right hand never left the inside of her panties. He tugged the rest of the dress away and she lay there in just bra and panties. I moved her legs apart a little and told Bill to move them further apart. "Lift her knees up and put her feet flat on the bed." Her crotch was well and truly accessible to my hand. Bill stooped with his hands on her knees viewing my hand moving inside her panties. I had tried to insert a finger but she was too dry and had not generated any juices. I was hoping this might change because I didn't want to force it and hurt her. Instead I pulled the hem of her panties down enough to expose her pubic hair. Bill reached forward and began to ease her panties over her hips, down her legs, over her knees and off her feet.

I turned her over on her side and unfastened her bra. Lifting it forward and away. She had very firm breasts beautifully rounded and tipped with sharply defined conical nipples.

By now I had a raging boner. I had to free this from my pants it was just too painful. Undoing my belt I dropped my pants and underwear and my cock sprang free. I moaned with the relief. Kicking my clothes away I manoeuvred between her legs and kissed her pussy, licking her slit from top to bottom hoping to generate some lubrication. I managed to insert my tongue just a little at first then deeper. I licked my forefinger and slipped it into her tight pussy working it slowly in and out.

"I want a photo of this otherwise I will think it was just a dream".

"I want one too." Piped Bill.

"Don't be foolish, if she finds a photo of this on your phone she will kill you. Go and get my phone she won't see that."

"Where is it?"

"On my breakfast bar, go and get it."

Off he went to fetch it.

All the while I had been fingering Lisa's pussy which was becoming a little wetter and looser. I decided to give it a try. I pushed the head to her opening and eased it in with a bit a push. I had only pushed in a couple of inches when Bill came back.

"You weren't supposed to fuck her!"

"Sorry Bill, I just couldn't help myself, besides you know you wanted to watch another man fuck your wife."

I only managed a few strokes and no deeper than three or four inches deep when I came in buckets.

"Did you just cum inside her?" Bill asked.

"Yes, it surprised me how quickly I came it was because I was so highly aroused."

"I didn't get to film you fucking her!"

"I'll just have to do it again." I said.

The look on Bill's face was priceless. He just nodded open mouthed, which gave me an idea. I pulled Lisa's shoulders over to one side of the bed and turned her head toward me.

"Are you filming?" I asked.

This jerked Bill out of his stupor and he started to video, first from where he stood, capturing his naked wife from head to foot with me alongside and closing in to focus on her face. With her mouth open, I eased forward resting my knob on her lips. The sensation was exquisite and I immediately began to get hard again. As soon as I pushed it into her mouth I became rock hard. After a couple of shallow strokes, I withdrew and positioned myself between her legs, lifting her knees up while Bill continued to film.

He closed to capture the penetration. Holding her legs up with each arm under her knees, I was able push against her labia lips with my knob end, gradually entered bit by bit working it into her now moist vagina. Bill was making unintelligent murmurs and little moaning noises. Bill had moved out and away from my field of vision, and judging by the sounds he made was now filming from directly behind me, I presumed between my legs and capturing the images of my cock sticking into his wife's vagina. Using a rocking motion I managed to drill deeper and deeper into her and by taking my time I was able to push in the whole of my modest six-inch cock. If I was any bigger I would have been unable to penetrate her. Taking strokes slowly at first I began some rhythm, her vagina grabbing my cock tightly as I pushed in and out. I knew that this tight constriction would have me shooting my load very soon, even considering it was the second time. Sure enough, after a few minutes my cock jerked in spasms ejaculating my sperm into this beautiful woman.

"When she wakes she is going to know she has been fucked. You are going to have to fuck her as well so you can truthfully say you fucked her and not the guy next door. Before you do, get some lubrication, I was conscious of trying not to hurt her dry vagina"

In a flash he had retrieved some KY jelly stripped off his clothes and smeared the stuff all over his cock, spreading her legs and positioning himself to enter her. I picked up the phone and began filming for posterity. His cock was only about the same size as mine and slightly less in diameter and, together with the lubricant was able to enter more easily. I continued to film capturing the gleeful look on his face as he pumped away at his wife's cunt. It wasn't long before he came noisily, grunting like an animal. An ecstatic look was plastered across his face.

"Let's get her cleaned up and into bed." I said. "She probably won't wake until tomorrow."

Mopping the leaked sperm from her cunt and dressing her in her nightwear we put her in the bed. I left Bill to keep an eye on her. I wanted to download this footage to a computer in case Bill had reservations and make me delete it.

An hour later Bill came by and asked to review the footage. After doing so he looked a little hangdog and said "What have I done" in a quiet voice. "Delete this video please Eddy."

I did so knowing I could revisit in private anytime. After a quick beer he went back next door to keep an eye on his wife.

The next evening he called over again, looking cheerful and bright, explaining his wife wasn't at all upset at being taken advantage by him at all while unconscious and was extremely pleasantly surprised by her reaction to the whole event.

"Tell me what you did while I was out." She had asked him excitedly.

Bill began to describe what he had supposedly done, and with each detail he said she had become more and more excited and aroused.

"Next time I want you to video it so I can watch." Lisa had become flushed and was breathing heavily.

"Next time?" I thought.

Bill had been describing the events as if he and only he had participated until she had mentioned being videoed, he paused and knew he couldn't lie to her and confessed it was indeed videoed.

"Oh great, is it on your phone or on your video camera?"

"Darling, I have a confession to make." He had said miserably, and went on to explain how he had been so excited by it all he had dashed over to my place to tell me he had given her a pill and how out of it she was. He confessed to letting me know of his fantasy and it was me who had procured the pills. He had wanted to show me how out of it she was and was totally limp so he had encouraged me to come over to view her inert form laid on the bed. He explained she had been fully clothed when I arrived, of how I had touched her leg and commented that it was very warm, and how he had replied with "You should feel her pussy" meaning it was even warmer but I had misinterpreted it as an invitation to touch it. He had gone on to tell her everything which had happened thereafter, expecting her to be livid, but to his amazement she was beaming with pleasure.

"Oh how erotic". She had said.

"The thing is, she wants you to come over. She has something she wants to say to you."

"Your not setting me up and she is waiting with a handgun or something?" I gulped

"No, no. She was genuinely thrilled by the events which took place." I have no idea what she wants to say to you though. Are you coming over?"

"Now?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, come on."

We walked over together, with me feeling I was about be hung drawn and quartered.

As soon as we went through the front door I saw her and began to stammer my apologies for what I had done.

"Its OK, its Ok. Relax. I am fine with it."

"Really?"

"Yes, I find the whole thing highly erotic and would have liked to see the video, but Bill said he got you to delete it."

I contemplated telling her I had downloaded a copy by decided to keep quiet about that.

"Would you like to repeat this fantasy of Bill's?"

I could only stammer and stutter, so I just shut my mouth and nodded.

"Of course, I would only pretend to be unconscious, I want to experience every minute of this. It's like my own private porno movie, and I'll be the star!"

"When would you like to do this?" I asked.

"Bill, get your video camera."

Off he scooted, grinning broadly, to obey.

"As you can see, I am wearing a similar dress as before, but what you can't see yet is that I am wearing similar underwear. Are you ready to repeat your performance Ed?"

"I am very nervous but I am sure I won't disappoint you."

"Bill are you finished setting up that camera yet?"

"Just finishing setting up the tripod. All set and ready to go" he replied.

"Ok let's roll the camera."

She lay back on the bed and pretended to be asleep.

Bill repeated his earlier action of lifting and dropping her arms and legs.

"Look" Bill ham acted, "She is completely out of it."

As before I put my hand on her knee. "She's quite warm."

"You should feel her pussy" he said with a broad smile.

I slid my hand up her dress until my four fingers were over her pubic area and my thumb was slipped in between her legs. I felt her stiffen momentarily before she forced herself to relax.

"You were right Bill; her pussy is so warm its almost hot. You are a very lucky man."

"I didn't mean for you to actually touch her pussy" he acted badly.

"You did tell me you would like to see another man fuck your wife; this is akin to that. I know you are really turned on. Unbutton her dress so you can actually see me touching her pussy."

He began the unbuttoning. I could feel Lisa stirring slightly. I hoped she wasn't going to put an end to the drama. I was reassured as she relaxed again.

I rubbed my thumb along her slit and up to her clitoris with more pressure than I had done earlier. She responded with an almost inaudible sigh.

Soon her body was fully exposed and Bill folded back her dress. The effect on me was no less exhilarating than the first time. As before, I manoeuvred around to the side leaving my right hand in position, then quickly removing my hand from between her legs and slipped it down the front of her panties. The move had the same effect on Bill as his jaw dropped once again. He couldn't take his eyes off my hands and his wife's pussy. Lisa arched a little and moved her knees apart slightly.

"Slip her dress over her shoulders and slide it down her arms." Bill did so and I helped, and so did Lisa. I used the movement to slide my middle finger along her slit. I moved her leg more so I could access her entrance better. "Move her legs apart so I can finger your wife's pussy Bill." He pulled her legs wider. Whereas before she had been dry, her vagina was quite wet. I shoved two fingers inside her and began rhythmically pumping then in and out. Her wet cunt sucked noisily at my fingers as they moved in and out. "Hear that noise Bill, your wife is so wet her vagina is slurping on my fingers."

12