Sleeping Beauty

Story Info
Escaping one dark fate only leads to crueller depravity.
4.4k words
15.8k
13
0

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Stumbling up the stairs I grip her slender waist tightly.

Her frame is lightweight, she is tall and thin but her increasing incapacitation make her difficult to manipulate and control.

Reaching the top of the stairs I am glad to find the door to the flat unlocked as I prop her up with my left shoulder slipped under her right arm and my left arm now across her back under her bunched leather jacket.

"Fuck me..." Stevie offers incredulously "...thought you were herding elephants up those stairs."

"And you couldn't think to assist" I offer as I manipulate the dark blonde towards the single seat sofa and drop her unceremoniously into the seat, leaving her slumped diagonally across the dark blue chair.

Steve's response as he casts his eye across her is to take a long drag on what looks to be the last of remnants of the joint he clutches between his fingers, her arrival at least has caused him to pause the PlayStation game that has been providing his entertainment. The air of the flat is thick with a visible haze and a strong smell of the substantial bag of weed sat next to a packet of cigarettes and a silver packet of cigarette papers on the coffee table.

"Where the fuck did you find this one?" Steve enquiries.

Despite obvious heavy cannabis consumption Steve's more attuned than our visitor, no mean feat I sardonically consider as I wonder firstly if there is any Pizza left in the box to his right or if he would even be inclined to share.

"Little bit of lost property from the bar..." I offer, ".... I nearly locked up and missed her slumped in one of the booths."

The bar had been quiet, a slow and unsteady trail of midweek drinkers offering the kind of trade which left me questioning the benefits of even opening the bar on a Monday and Tuesday. Steve's suggestion had been to open up our recently acquired premises to the student crowd, as an alternative, I could see both the pros and the cons of such a strategic move.

I had noticed her on her arrival how could I not recognise such beauty, it was captivating, mesmerising, but she had arrived with a male some years her senior dressed smartly but in a slightly tired looking suit. All the same I envied him just to be in her company.

Arriving an hour or so before closing she had ordered a red wine and he had taken a bottle of non-alcoholic lager. Despite taking in her elegant beauty, I had thought little more of their arrival or had I noted them despite the lack of clientele drinking in the bar. That was until I had discovered her slumped across the bench seat of the booth tucked away in the far corner of the bar, my mind casting on if I had witnessed his departure.

It was all I could do to wake her from her slumber as I had sat her upright and gently shaken her shoulders. Barely able to open her eyes which rolled into the back of her head she had mumbled incoherently before I took a step back to momentarily considering the circumstances I had unwittingly inherited. His loss could be my gain I figured.

Fresh air in her lungs on guiding her with difficulty on severely unsteady feet into the alley at the rear of O'Leary's had barely sobered her. By time I had made the drive across the city she was slumped once more in the passenger seat of the Van held up by only the seatbelt run diagonally across her disappointingly small breasts.

"I think we've been left a gift" I smirk not looking from her to Stevie. "Someone did the hard yards for us."

My eyes cast over her slumped body, she is exquisitely dressed. A little black leather jacket sits over a black high neck top that stretches over her upper body. A tight knee length skirt sits upon her waist and her legs are clad in a dark grey opaque denier nylon, along the backs of which run a black seam. High heeled black shoes with a single strap around her ankle complete her look.

"Roofied" Steve energetically proclaims.

"At a guess... and I'd also suggest an amateur was responsible... rather than lower her defences the poor cows been practically rendered unconscious." I offer my initial and unwavering appraisal of her fate to my brother.

"Another end to a night that our CCTV has failed to capture," Steve reflects.

"It's so fucking unreliable that system," I reply thinking back to wiping the digital recording of an otherwise unremarkable evening in the bar.

Mr. Cheap Suit had right totally fucked up and had cowardly left her hidden away and defenceless in the corner of the bar as opposed to handling the obvious problems in escorting her anywhere. The empty wine glass left on the table would no doubt prove to be of forensic value. The glass which now sat stripped of all such evidence in the glass washer in the small impractical kitchen to the rear of O'Leary's. As I explain my theory to Stevie he sits forward hanging on my every word.

"His loss is our gain," Stevie croakily offers stubbing out the last of the joint having taken one final deep inhale.

"Was my exact though process my Brother dear..." I offer smirking as his echo of my earlier sentiment, "...when she comes to."

"What do we do with her until then?" Steve enquiries his eyes barely leaving her, despite the unclear sight of her perfect features he is afforded as her long dark blonde hair falls across her face.

"Well, there's no harm in getting her ready is there?" I respond, "Your assistance in which would be greatly appreciated."

Between the two of us we lifted her with ease, Steve taking hold of her ankles while I slipped my hands under her arms. Carrying her through the living room and down the hallway into the spare bedroom. Less than ten minutes later she lay fully restrained across the metal frame bed.

Her restraint was simple yet effective. Removed of her jacket and her skirt she now lay face down on the bed as we positioned her arms at right angles to her body, at full stretch her arms met thick leather cuffs. The cuffs buckled secure and tight over her slender wrists. Each cuff further secured under the bed by a length of black nylon rope tied tight through d-rings set in each of the cuffs.

Her long slender legs extend down across the bed to be held at the ankle by two conjoined leather cuffs, attached to the left of which was another far shorter length of black rope that securely held her body across the bed as it was tied to the frame of the bed under the base of the mattress.

The final adornment came by means of a thick black collar that now sat buckled firmly across the back of her neck through her dark blonde hair, a final length of rope pulled taught and tied off to the frame of the headboard tied tightly to the collar.

Standing over her folding her dark skirt neatly and placing it on her folded leather jacket I step back and admire our capture.

The halter neck top that clung tight to her chest was largely backless except for a thick strap of black material sat over the base of her spine. With the skirt removed the seam up the back of her dark grey tights ended high up her thighs with a delicate little bow detail, the opacity of the nylons revealed tantalisingly that she wore no underwear beneath the tights.

"Let her get her beauty sleep," I offer to Steve as we step away from the bed.

Before exiting the room, I pause, reaching to my left I open the top drawer of the chest of drawers on the wall that faces the bed.

"Just for good measure," I offer.

Moments later knelt over her back again a bright red blindfold in stark contrast to her dark clothing sits tied firmly over the bridge of her nose and knotted at the back of her head.

Steve stands there casting his eye over her, I sense his impatience.

"All in good time Stevie," I am as keen is he is but now though we will be patient, for now we will wait.

A quarter of an hour after taking her into the room I am closing the door on her, leaving her alone and bound in the total darkness of the room irrespective of the blindfold tied tightly over her eyes.

I fix my self a sandwich with slightly stale bread to subside the gnaw of hunger that grips my stomach. Steve opts to start hand rolling another joint which moments later fills the flat with a fresh unmistakable pungent aroma as he reverts to his PlayStation game for entertainment.

**********

I awake from a deep sleep.

Exasperated cries fill the flat, puncturing my consciousness.

Cries of "Help" steadily echo through the building on a soft weak voice with a heavy accent.

"Aide Moi... Aide Moi..." the voice continues as I sit up from my bed, dressed only in a pair of black trunks and a black vest. I cross the room to the bedroom door in a heartbeat, pulling open the door to face the closed door to the spare room opposite.

I hear the metal frame bed creak as she attempts to resist her restraint, our house guest is awake.

Easing open the door ever so slightly I note that outside the early light of dawn creeps around the black out blind pulled down over the rooms solitary window. I watch her stretched out across the mattress of the bed just as we had left her hours earlier. I have no idea of the exact time but anticipate she will have been incapacitated by whatever drug had been used to sedate to for at least six hours.

On hearing me she falls silent, her attempts to break the harsh and effective restraints fall still at the same time.

"Who is there?" She innocently enquires and I recognise the accent now as French, as she speaks she raises her head as best she can, turning her face which is partially and obscured by the thick red blindfold towards me. "Who... who are you.... Roger...Roger is....is that you?... where am I?...what have..."

I walk into the room unable to disguise my footsteps even bare footed on the cool laminate floor, my entrance causing her to pull her wrists at the length of rope run under the bed that secures her outstretched arms. I quickly concur that Roger is most likely her male colleague from the bar last night.

"I'm a friend of Roger's" I offer softly, the lie comes easily, a lie used to exaggerate her confusion.

The brunette falls silent and still again on hearing and processing my words, her mind attempting to contemplate what I am saying whilst gripped by the juxtaposition of her enforced incapacitation.

"Where is he?" She whimpers gently, "Why...why are you holding me like this?"

I do not answer her, I've no mind or need to pursue any form of conversation with the beautiful lithe French girl held across the bed. Sliding open the top drawer of the four-tier chest of drawers I take the only item I require.

"Non... non... non... she proclaims as I immediately kneel upon the bed straddling her bound nylon clad legs as she immediately attempts once again to break her restraint.

Her verbal pleas lost almost immediately as I straddle her back and pull the ball gag back against her lips. As she cries out in protest she only assists my cause as I pull the gag into her mouth before I thread the leather strap of the gag and pull it as tight and as securely as her blindfold and the leather restraints around her ankles, wrists and neck.

Beneath me her hips thrash as with all her might she now struggles hollering muffled protests that I cannot understand through the gag or because of the dialect she speaks.

"Just relax," I offer placing my right hand upon her right shoulder. "We'll take care of you."

I sense Steve's presence in the doorway.

"If you didn't smoke so much of that green shit maybe you'd have got to her first." I state calmly sitting back from my knelt position across the slender lower back of the pretty young thing that had been left abandoned in the bar.

Quickly I turn to my brother and press a finger to my lips. Watching his scowl slip away to a look on confusion. Shaking my head as I think of an even further ruse by which to confuse our captive as I push myself up from over her.

Stepping across the room I shepherd Steve back along the hallway to his own room.

"I refer to you as Roger" I offer on an incredibly hushed tone "But you can't say a fucking word to her, or you'll destroy the seed of confusion we plant in her mind."

I am not sure if I do not plant the same seed on Steve's mind by the confused look he gives me, undoubtedly not helped by a lack of sleep and the heavy amounts of THC that fog his mind.

"I go first," I state in a language he will comprehend, before bluntly adding, "You're up next... but remember you don't fucking speak to her."

Turning on my heels immediately, thinking to myself that there has been far too much distraction already I step back into the spare room and press the door firmly closed behind me. Plunging the room into a darkness that only the cracks of day light around the edges of the blackout blinds penetrates.

The blindfold will prevent her from seeing me but the aesthetic of her slim bound body in the darkened room holds the true appeal.

Stepping to the base of the bed I note the absurdity of her single strap high heels which adorn her feet as they rest over the end of the mattress, the un-scuffed soles of which suggest they are a relatively recent purchase. Fashion accessories purchased for no doubt for far more enjoyable pursuits than the circumstance she now faces wearing them. I watch our unexpected captive briefly, distracted once again by the site of her peril. as partially clothed she thrashes in the tight bonds that hold her to the bed. Her neck craned back against the collar tethered by the rope under the mattress. She keeps up her verbal protests through gag, but I choose to ignore her.

Reaching out I press my right hand up the back of her nylon clad right calf, causing a renewed struggle and protest. Whoever Roger was he had not fulfilled his devious plan or been able to sate his desires, he had either not been capable or not been able to with the level of intoxication he had drugged her with, the time for her to face the cruel fate of the intoxicated wine she had both willingly and unwittingly consumed had arrived,

Kneeling onto the bed across the backs of her thighs I steel myself, she is a gift I most gratefully receive.

Sitting across the backs of her thighs I press my hands up the seams of her tights pressing her thighs apart a little, my hands then pressing up over her pert buttocks as she flails before like the eye of a storm she falls still and silent.

Harshly I grab at the opaque denier and tear open the gusset of her nylon tights, the sound of the tearing fabric fills the room and brings fresh cries for mercy from beyond her gag.

I am hard for her already as I ease down the front of my black trunks as I lay my bodyweight across her back, she trembles as I reach between us and position my dick against her.

"Roger's little princess" I whisper into her ear as I press my hips forward. Her arms pull at their restraints, a prolonged cry of incredulity passes the gag as I press my hips forward slipping my dick into the warmth of her perfect body.

"You feel good" I offer, "So so good."

She falls still as I stir my hips to ease the natural tightness of her body, a tightness accentuated by the way her body is bound and stretched out beneath me.

"Roger's little fuck toy," I state as arching my back a little I press up over her on extended arms. My hips thrust slowly back and forth into her prone body as I appreciate and use the unbelievable tightness of her cunt.

Taking my time as she lays beneath me I do not rush there is no need to hasten my style. I appreciate her as I fuck her body on commencing a long tantric fuck of our innocent, beautiful, acquisition.

Fucking her slowly I prolong her torture, I gain benefit but as I gently fuck her across the bed I am fully aware that I will also infuriate Steve. No doubt a scowl etches his face as he listens, if he can, to what is playing out. Impatiently waiting in his own bedroom for my performance to come to an end, which is assuming he is not pacing the hallway on the opposite side of the closed door.

I steadily build my pace in time, I use on a slow fuck that occasionally increases in intensity only to return to slow firm deep thrust deep into her frame. Using for her until after around thirty minutes of tormented use I build my pace once more only now pressing deep with my increased pace, skewering myself into her body as she breathless accepts me, building my pace faster, lancing her harder and harder as my left forearm falls across the backs of her shoulders to increase her discomfort and assert my dominance.

As I fuck my right arm slides under her waist, fractionally elevating her hips in the process to offer me a deeper angle of penetration.

Not altering my position straddling her bound legs as I have since I had entered her, a slow incredible feeling morning fuck to start my day passes towards to a merciless fuck to secure my climax.

Raising her hips, a little more I hear her stifled groan, its tone different, she attempts to look back despite the blindfold drawn across her eyes, I feel her body clench tighter. Drawing her back further, I press forth harshly again, eliciting a further groan that borders appreciation.

I do not pause, I do not question, I hold her tight against me as my hips increase their pace. Her hips struggle in my grip but not with the same level of protest and fight as before. Pressing home the physical advantage I posses over her I fuck her deep and I fuck her hard.

My style forsaken within seconds rather than minutes as I take her with an abandon. Her breath heavy her groans guttural each thrust forcing air from her lungs as I quickly punish her.

Feeling my seed rising my balls aching to unload when I cannot fail to notice the involuntary clench of her cunt. Her fingers ball into fists at the ends of her extended arms her back rigid, arching slightly, her neck cranes back as best the rope through the collar around her neck allows.

She cums in spite of her circumstances, her physical body betrays her at the stimulus I provide. Her body viciously trembling as a groan passes the gag between her lips.

I lose concentration pressing myself deep into her trembling body as I release my own climax into her, flooding her unprotected body with a heavy thick deposit of ejaculate.

"Interesting" I offer on a dark grin as I feel her subside beneath me.

Leaving her silent and prone on the bed I do not offer another word to her as I ease myself from her and back away to the door contemplating her reaction to the harshest of experiences. I slip open the door, noting how pale bright April sun now spills through the cracks around the black out blind.

Stepping along the hallway regaining my breath as I pass Steve's open door, I do not stop or look in through the doorway. I simply sardonically proclaim, "Breakfasts ready Roger."

Five minutes later as I am plucking the Pepperoni from Steve's discarded pizza from the night before I hear the metal frame bed of the bed creaking and straining alongside of her heightened agitated cries for mercy. There is very little doubt to the manner of early morning release our lithe stranger provides my brother.

Taking a sip of strong black coffee to accompany my cold pizza breakfast I cast my eye over her small photo in the corner where the French drivers licence id plucked from the small leather wallet in her jacket pocket.

Lauren Démodé I now know her name to be, her date of birth placed her a little under one month shy of her twenty third birthday.

The brutal sounds of her second submission at our hand fall silent, a submission received with no where near enough finesse to have achieved another climax from her young body.

"Do I look like a fucking Roger," Steve sneers as he steps into the kitchen area of the hideously untidy looking flat.

**********

Three nights later under the cover of darkness I open the back doors of the Van as its engine idles with its lights off parked up in the vast open space. The hinges of the van doors heavily creak in protest, and I find Lauren lay almost exactly where I had left her on the cold metal floor.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12