Sleeping Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got onto her hands and knees and then suddenly collapsed face first against my lap. I looked at dad like what am I supposed to do?

He just shrugged.

"I feel so cold?" Mom mumbled.

I patted her back, "It's okay, Mom we'll get you a blanket."

She raised her head and glanced up at me confused, "Do I have my head in your lap, Eddie?"

I wanted to say something but she dropped her face against my lap again.

Dad just shook his head and he reached over the seat and pulled out a blanket and tossed it to me. "Here lets cover her up." he said and we carefully spread the blanket over her.

"Do you still want me to stop and get a room, Honey?" dad asked.

Mom lifted her head and patted the top of my leg, "Can I sleep on your lap, Eddie?" she asked with a pleading expression.

I looked at dad and he nodded giving me the thumbs up.

"Yes, Mom you can sleep in my lap." I said with a laugh and a shake of my head. She was clearly fucked up.

"Good then we will stay on the road." he said and closed the door and hurried around and climbed into the driver's seat. Before he cranked the Tahoe he put in his ear buds in. Then he smiled and gave me the thumbs, he actually comfortable with the idea of mom's head in my lap. He cranked the Tahoe and we were on the road again.

I leaned back in the seat and looked down at mom, she was sleeping so peacefully.

I reached down and stroked her soft blonde hair and I pushed it to the side so I could see her face. Her eyes were close and her lips were parted slightly. She looked like a porn star. I smiled to myself as the wheels in my deviant mind began to turn.

I glanced up to see my dad bouncing his head up and down to whatever opera music he was listening to.

I gently turned mom on to her right side and she stirred and pulled herself into a slight fetal position. She yawned and half opened her eyes, "Earl, is that you?"

"Yes it's me, Baby." I said and stroked her hair.

"Mmm..." she turned her head and began kissing the back of my hand and suckling my fingertips. I suddenly pushed my middle and index fingers deep into her mouth so deep that it made her gag. I tried to pull them out but she grabbed my wrist to stop me and she began bobbing her head and sucking them as if they were a cock.

I looked up to see dad was still jamming out to his music. I do hope his ear buds are charged.

Her hand fell away from my wrist and she was asleep again. But the funny thing was, when I took my fingers from her mouth her lips continued opening and closing as if she were still sucking them. Was she dreaming about sucking my dad's cock? Watching her lips move like that was causing my dick to stir.

So I very gently lifted her head with one hand and with the other I untied my basketball shorts and pulled them down to my ankles.

I leaned in and whispered, "Suck my dick, Baby Girl."

"But, Honey I'm so sleepy." she mumbled.

"Nah, Baby you can't do me like that. You were just sucking my dick."

She smiled, "I was?"

"Yeah you were, Baby. Let me help you okay?" I placed my hands to the back of her head and shoved her face against my dick and I held it there until she opened her mouth.

She began kissing the underside of my cock.

"Lick my balls." I whispered and I opened my legs and pushed her head down.

She giggled and opened her mouth and licked my sack with enthusiasm. She pushed my hands away and started going at it on her own. She grasped my hard cock with one hand and held it away as she licked and sucked balls with that long sweet tongue of hers.

"Ahh yeah, m..." I quickly stopped myself from saying mom. "That's right, baby. Ahh yeah."

She raised her index finger to my lips and I shut up and let her do her thing. Something that I'm sure she's done to my dad on regular basis. The lucky asshole!

She suddenly raised up on her elbows and dipped her head and took the tip of my dick into her mouth and she started going down on me. She bobbed her head up and down in a fevered pace taking me deep inside her tight little throat.

"OH shit!" I gasped between clenched teeth. Mom was cock whore with a well trained throat and she was using it too.

I couldn't believe it, I was about to cum. Not this early, please! But my body wasn't listening I felt my toes curling inward. "I'm gonna cum, Mom!" I hissed.

And I no more than got the words out before I filled her mouth full of hot cum. She clamped her lips around my shaft and began greedily swallowing my load. She even ran the knuckle of her index finger along the bottom of my shaft to squeeze out every last drop of semen she could. When she was done she looked up at me and licked her lips and smiled and winked, "Thank you, Eddie."

My mouth dropped. Here I thought I was taking advantage of her but she had played me the entire time. She giggled and pinched my cheek, "I love you. You little bad boy!" she whispered. "Now pull your shorts back up, before your daddy sees us."

I did as I was told and she rested her head in my lap and she slept soundly the rest of the night and so did I.

The End ;-)

12