Sleeping with Brother

Story Info
Sister and Brother claim each other.
1.8k words
53.9k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Pet

Short Story

Not boyfriend/girlfriend - a different dynamic

Backstory minimal - typically incest starts early with dark origins - not permitted here

All over 18

She sat with her head pressed tightly against the window. The cold glass a relief and the physical sensation a welcome distraction. It calmed her. The seat next to her was too small for the person occupying it. She twisted and positioned herself blocking those around her and her surroundings as best as she could. She watched the eerily tranquil and serene snow covered landscape drift by. This white beauty was fleeting and temporary she knew. The snow could pristinely blanket the most hideous, most ugly or sublime. It had the power to mask horrors if only for a little while. She was enthralled by the snowy slopes of the mountains she saw in the distance. Finally, at the end of her journey, she arrived at a doorstep frozen with her suitcase in tow.

A guy answered the door and regarded her with glassy eyes. She repeated her older brother's name a couple of times and he pulled the door open wider to let her in. When she stepped in the foyer there were two other guys sitting on a sofa in front of a table with miscellaneous items on it. They stared at her. If it wasn't for knowing this was the correct address she would have walked away immediately. She said her brother's name a third time and the person who answered the door headed upstairs. She was so tired. She removed her coat, pulled her suitcase around and sat on it not daring to enter further into the house. She was exhausted and hungry.

She heard loud voices then saw her brother descending the stairs. She had seen his pictures on social media but to see him in person was heartstopping. Him seeing her had the same effect she could tell. He looked astonished. She had completely blindsided him. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth and started crying. He took a few steps toward her and opened his arms for a hug. She jumped up and flew to him burying her face in his chest.

"This is unbelievable. I hardly recognized you as you have grown so much. Happy eighteenth birthday," he whispered.

"You remembered?" she responded.

"Of course. You came all this way just to see me? What a harebrained thing to do. I would have come to you," he explained. He kissed the top of her head and squeezed her harder. He reached for her suitcase, took her hand, and headed for the stairs. He said something to the guys and she heard the word 'girlfriend'.

"You told them I am your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yes. It is easier that way. Told them you tracked me down," he said smiling. They shouldn't hit on her if they think she is his girlfriend he thought to himself.

"I've kept up with you through your friend Amy. I know you have been cared for," he declared.

"Those are your bandmates?" she asked. She didn't want to talk about Amy.

"Yes. This place belongs to the drummer's family. It's a second, third home, or something like that. They let us stay here during the winter," he stated. He put her suitcase under his bed and she sprawled out on his mattress with a sigh. He went to the doorway and watched her.

"Before you pass out, there is a Trattoria around the corner. Put your coat back on and I'll carry you piggyback. We can get something to eat. Your shoes are really sad. You need something warmer."

When they got back she made a beeline for his bedroom and crashed on his bed fully clothed. At some point during the night she awoke hazily to feel a warm body under the covers spooning her. She was in one of his shirts. She had been so worn out she did not remember him undressing her or putting a shirt on her. She pulled his arm tighter around her, scooted even closer to him, and half asleep he pressed himself flush to her. She could feel his hard length against her and she grinned.

She rolled partly on her stomach and he followed grinding his dick against her. His hand had traveled below her stomach and his fingers moved underneath her panties on her mound finding her clit. She buried her face in the pillow to silence her moans as she came. He pulled her panties down as she maneuvered her hips and with his hand worked his dick inside her. She was so wet. He was fully awake now breathing hard and thrusting back and forth claiming her. She felt so full and with the sensations of him moving inside her, she came pressing her face again in the pillow. After a few more thrusts, he buried his dick deep, grunted and creamed inside her. He pulled her tightly to him and nuzzled her neck. After his dick softened and fell out, she pulled her panties back up. She needed to get up and shower but it was so intimate and warm under the covers with him, she fell back asleep.

Their family had been split apart years ago. She was much more fortunate than him. The couple who took her in were very strict but offered stability and safety. Her brother went his own way quickly however and wound up wintering in this wet, cold, mountainous country. She still did not have her own social media account however determined his current location through Amy. Her friend advised her to notify him of her plans but she wanted to surprise him.

When she awoke, he was already gone from the room. She discovered the bathroom and got ready for the day. She had no desire to go downstairs so she remained in the bedroom. After a while, he ventured upstairs to check on her.

"Come on. Let's go out. Jump on my back and let me carry you again til we get some boots for you. Your feet will freeze again if you walk on the roads," he said as he grabbed her hand. She lifted her face for a kiss and his lips tenderly met hers. The kiss became more passionate and his tongue searched hers. He eventually pulled back.

"If we don't go now we won't leave this room all day. I want to show you something," he said.

They left the town on a bus and she was so excited and content just to be alongside him. The scenery was breathtaking. The stark contrast between the intense blue sky and the whiteness of the snow made her wish she had a pair of sunglasses. The snowfall left white streaks on the irregular walls of rock around them giving off a beautiful light when caught by the sun. In her mind she was decorating each tall snow covered tree with red ribbons and shiny ornaments. They arrived at the base of a mountain and she realized her brother was going to make her get on the chairlift to ride to the top. She wasn't dressed sportive and colorfully like the skiers but she was warm enough with her coat and new boots. The view from the top was stunning. They walked along the crest and stopped at the cafe for coffee.

While sitting at the table, she heard someone greet them. She saw the look on her brother's face, turned around, and realized it was one of the guys from the house. Her brother looked tense.

"What do you want Stefano?" her brother asked.

"This is your sister isn't she? You told us about her one time but I think you don't remember. Flavio isn't happy. You should go," Stefano responded as he walked away.

"Hey. Look at me," her brother pleaded with her. He had grabbed her hand on the table.

"Don't get upset, please. What time is your flight tomorrow?" he inquired.

"11:15 in the morning," she said with a shaky voice. She was trying so hard not to cry. She wanted to find a dark closet or space to hide in but there was nowhere to run. Panic was rising inside her and she was beginning to feel like she couldn't breathe. Her skin was starting to crawl.

"Look at me, please. I am going back with you to the states. It's ok. Calm down. Breathe," he begged. She closed her eyes and squeezed his hand hard. She kept repeating in her mind he is coming home. It was taking everything she had not to fall apart.

"There is a cable car we can ride down the mountain. We'll grab a bite to eat but then head back to the house as I have to make a good number of arrangements and speak with Flavio. I'll let him know we are leaving before dawn," he said as he was standing up.

When they arrived at the house, she ran straight up the stairs. She stripped off her clothes, put on one of his shirts, and crawled under the covers. She heard arguing and loud voices downstairs. After a while, he came in the room carrying a few empty boxes. He joined her in the bed and hugged her. His hands pulled up her shirt and she rolled on her back. His lips moved from her lips to her nipple. One hand was squeezing one tit and the other hand was cupping her tit as he sucked. He slid down taking her underwear with him. He spread her legs and placed his mouth on her pussy. She reacted instantly. She had shaved her pussy in the shower that morning. Feeling his warm, wet mouth and tongue licking and sucking on her pussy was driving her wild. He stuck his tongue inside her. She circled her finger on her clit and climaxed. He raised up unzipping his jeans pushing them and his underwear down and penetrated her. He was pistoning back and forth then came inside her. After a while, his mind focusing on making plans, he powered up his laptop. She turned over and slept. She woke one time when he was carrying boxes downstairs and then again when he was fucking her a second time that night. "I love you," he murmured to her after he ejaculated inside her.

They rose at 4:00 am. When they left the house, she had her purse and suitcase and he had his instruments and a backpack. The boxes of clothes he hoped the guys would ship to his friend's house. The house was in the same city as his sister where he would be staying til he got a job. He already wanted her again. He planned on finding his own housing as quickly as possible.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories