All Comments on 'Sleeping with Ellie'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Read every last word and it turned me on more than any other story on this site. Great work!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Xarth, thanks for the story and the obvious hard work you put into it! I agree with a previous poster and feel that it is among your best. It was akin to magical realism in that it sounded so perfectly plausible. I will carry in my head and heart these two and indeed the whole family, for a long time.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Truly great story. You can always tell your reading a good story when you don't want it to end. I would dearly like to have a follow up to this story.

BiggHusky12BiggHusky12almost 7 years ago
Part 2....

You should definitely add on to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Magnificent

Truly magnificent but needs to continue.This is the best incest story I've ever read clearly shows the growing relationships and it would be a crime if something this good and so well written is not taken further.

I'm in a life long relationship with my sister and our relationship developed in a similar way.She was in love with me for years before I found out.Mom knew Dad went mad.

kurinaxkurinaxover 6 years ago
Fantastic

You have several excellent stories, but this is definitely one of my favorites. I would love to see where they go from here. A sequel would be deeply appreciated.

F3aR1985F3aR1985over 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Among one of the best stories I have read, this one was very fun to read. A feel good story in twisted sense!! Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I do enjoy your stories a lot.

This was one that I didn’t want to finish. A follow on story would be awesome if you could work it.

Great job

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I want more.

Although I like this story and it's telling I feel like this is really only the start and there is so much more to explore. I know it's probably not going to happen but I'd be interested in reading the continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Skip the first 5 pages

The build up of this plot takes 5 frikking pages... Lily and Alice were just plain annoying for this story. Focus on Neil and Ellie please. Every interruption or stupid comment made the characters seem really dull and dumb.

Pages 6 and 7 though... Very great stuff. That's such a turn on.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 6 years ago
IGNORE THE ANONYMOUS COMMENT BELOW

I shudder at the response I'll get when I finally post my full length novel. It takes 9 full chapters for the brother and sister to consummate their love.

Siblings worrying about causing more fractures in an already fractured family is very plausible. These siblings obviously care about each other, and they carefully explore their feelings with each other. It's no stretch of my imagination that Ellie and Neil could fall in love. All too often in real life siblings go their separate ways looking for love in all the wrong people, and could care less about their family. I know how that feels. At least these two found love with each other. I see so many possibilities for a second installment in this love story. 5 stars for excellent plot and dialogue, Xarth. THANK YOU!

brirob51brirob51about 6 years ago

This is a more honest approach to sibling love than many I have read. The truth is that many siblings have deep feelings for each other, but never act on them. Your approach to rhis subjec is so real, honest and open that it makes the story and characters really come to life for the reader. Keep up he good work and ignore the fools that can not enjoy the reality of your work.

Thank You for the pleasure your stories provide me.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 6 years ago
I love this story

I've read it probably a dozen times now and it never gets any less lovely. Definitely one of the best things you've written, which is saying quite a lot.

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsalmost 6 years ago
I loved it!

I've been devouring your stories over the past few days, and I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite of the bunch. I absolutely love the build up to their romance. It wasn't rushed, and you allowed it to develop organically, which is not something you see too often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magnificent

Wonderful story realistic but in our case the family went ballistic and we had to move away.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
thank you

may i have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
XARTH... FAV AUTHOR NOW

Yes! You have a way with words.

WoodrogueWoodrogueover 5 years ago
My new favorite story

You are now my favorite author, along with this story. Unlike other authors who are always one trick ponies, but are still respectable, you know how to craft a sexy story. The flow was organic, you used the setting and other people within it to its full majesty, and things were not rushed. That inner turmoil of being related was also done well. I wish I could write like you. I cannot even write the first two sentences of a story without being dissatisfied and quitting.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 5 years ago
Very Disappointing.

I'm so sorry that I coild only rate this story five stars rather than the twenty-five it actually deserved. I do hope that you will continue your tale of Neil and Ellie.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
Wish More Authors were like you!!!

I Love the way you approach sibling love. So many try to use manipulation and coercion that turns into Love. And the reactions never match reality. You use teasing and innuendo to make them realize they love each other while maintaining uncertainty of "what's right" or "going too far" which allows the story to advance naturally. arguments seem real, resistance seems real, love blossoms slowly. Other's arguments are one-sided and when manipulations are revealed they are almost over looked, which is not a true reaction. Wish more Authors took a truer approach like you do. It may take longer to get to the desired end but it makes for a better story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Very nice.

But for me it doesn't really have a 'proper' ending, which is a shame.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

As always loved the story. you are such a talented author

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 5 years ago
What More Is There...

To say, that is. Not as hot and steamy as some of your other works, but definitely 4 out of 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My conundrum

I find I'm a bit torn about this story as it inspired questions it doesn't answer.

While this story's stopping point is logical, there is a succeeding tale begging to break out. The twins show signs both of being protective of their sister and being jealous that they aren't enjoying similar attention from their brother. Such a situation brews trouble. The mother isn't as protective of her daughters as I recall the mothers of girls I knew in my youth were. Any one of them wouldn't have hesitated to evict any brother whom they deemed a little too friendly toward his sister under their care.

But since this is fantasy, and reality doesn't have a reserved seat within it, it would be a nice tale even if there was no family relationship involved. I enjoyed how it developed and would probably like the participants if they really existed. The story is fine under those conditions. I just needed to get my thoughts out.

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 5 years ago
A couple issues

While I really enjoy the plot here, after reading a few of your other works it's pretty apparent that you don't like to describe your characters' looks. "She has a nice ass" is about as much as we get. And honestly that's not good enough for a site like this. Also, the ending here really sucks. I felt that there really should've been more dialogue scenes between the sisters as Ellie shares whats going on as to not leave everyone else in the lurch feeling awkward or unsure about how to deal with it. I would take this plot and fix those things and come up with a better ending and then you have a serious story to branch off of with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*chefs kiss*

amazing as always. You’re a gift to this community tbh.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another great story

This is just the second story I’ve read of yours. A great story, loved it.

I wish we could get more of these two as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

But I'd love to hear more about these two. Even though I'd love to know more about the two in Legend of Lexi, if we don't hear more about them it would be enough. Something about good story feels like the characters story isn't done yet.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely loved this one. The Build up was brilliant. I loved the characters, I loved the relationship between all the characters, just fantastic stuff. I'd really like to see more of Neil and Ellie, but please don't turn it into a family affair. I think just the two of them together would be fantastic, to see where they end up in the future. The romance was just wonderful. A well deserved 5 stars. I couldn't stop reading. Sleeping with Ellie really captured my imagination, only it finished just when things were getting interesting. I guess that's the writer's prerogative... keeps the imagination going..... but please I'd love to read more from these two. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent, but

I really liked it a lot and felt I really got to know and like the characters. However, I was disappointed that the couple never addressed the issue of birth control.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Wow Amazing

Loved this story and the way you built the relationship and feelings up. Like the way their sisters handled it as well etc. only thing I wished for is for there to be a continuation or part 2 of some kind thou I’ve noticed you’re an author that doesn’t really do series tbh.

monmonmon7monmonmon7over 3 years ago

Great story! waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I absolutely love this!.... Very well written the work up between the brother and sister, and well the whole family. The pair really do love each other and the sister Lily knows it even though she seems kinda weirded out by it has to be happy that her siblings are happy... And the ending sex scene was Great its the way it should've been, nice job you should either continue this or write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I love how you've merged sibling love with romantic love and lust so well. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't wait for part 2. Very well written. I was intrigued the entire time.

BigBonkBigBonkabout 3 years ago

My sister's name is Ellie, so I was a little hesitant to read this one lol. Still top notch though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favourite story, in a crowded field.

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

like most of your stories, would so like this one to continue.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, my two main takeaways are (a), I'm really really glad that you didn't turn this into a family orgy. Too many of the other contributors on here pander to the prurient interests of the people looking for something to jack off to. I really liked this love story; (b) I really enjoyed the subtle implications that Neil and Ellie were assuming a role of pseudo parents to Lilly and Alice. I would have enjoyed even more if you had been even more blatant about it, maybe showing the two older siblings being more protective and adding mentoring to their personalities.

Overall, the family dynamics were excellent and with Mom's tacit approval, everyone chose to pull together and not pull apart. A great heartwarming yarn! Added to my favorites list. 💘

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Perfect

Wonderful

Very romantic and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How could you have two twin sisters in the story and not get dirty with them? Sleeping with ellie part 2 when? It did seem like Alice was jealous of their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so glad you kept it as a love story and didn't turn it in to incest orgies..... It would have diminished it. Like like you kept the possibility open for that if you got inspired to do a part two..... But as a stand alone at least, it is so much better like this! It's really sweet and intimate....

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

I concur with the other commentators about the fact you didn't make it a family incest 'F' fest, although it can be done 'elegantly' - most authors do it in a 'ham-fisted' and 'over-the-top'.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/7/2022) Nicely done, great build-up, very romantic; very tender but what awaits them in the future? Can't get any more starcrossed than a sibling romance. Oh right, there is another. But it would be great to read about their struggle towards their happily ever after. And I agree, thank you for not turning this story into a fam orgy. Five stars.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 2 years ago

A well thought out story, with believable characters, which boils and simmers along, until finally exploding like an active volcano! Authors like Xarth are in a class all their own, bringing considerable skill to their erotic storytelling. Perhaps the greatest compliment by readers, is their desire to see this tale continued. I would certainly like to find out how these characters eventually ended up. (That I'm even invested in them, I think, speaks for itself.) There's no quick gratification here. It's a story that slowly builds to a conclusion that leaves one wanting more. Perhaps not for everyone, but on my personal 10-Scale, I rate it a 9.8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite story by this author, probably because it reminds me of the relationship I had with my own brother. Xarth certainly captures the eroticism of the situation. I just wish he'd write a story that also captured the other aspects of incest. It's not all peaches and cream, and the consequences can be life altering on several different levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Among your best, even 8 years later. You're at your best when you break away from your (very good, but predictable) formula. A+

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Excellent but I wish there was more. Then again I always do

kevin1962kevin1962about 2 years ago

Beautifully romantic and intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Xarth, I need more of this! <3

lemonadepastellemonadepastelabout 2 years ago

one of my top favorite stories on here. hoping to see an epilogue someday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. The mature characters, the patient development. I like that you took time to set things up; having multiple scenes of nothing happening just to set an atmosphere of normalcy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Before I read this story, I read another of your works which I found unsatisfying. You redeemed your reputation with this tale, Nicely done! 5*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good story, thanks for writing it. I would have gone another way, not involving sex. Since the girls Dad left, each girl "needed" a little more of Neil. After the twins discover Neil and Elle sometimes sleeping together, first Alice needs a night snuggled in Neil's arms, eventually Lily and maybe Mom. Just sleeping and feeling safe in a man's arms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. The characters development was done beautifully...expecting more of your stories.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

This story seems like a part two was intended. It definitely requires one.

(Written 2014) Whelp, I won't hold my breath.

Hjimmy29Hjimmy29over 1 year ago

Man... You always seem to get your stories just perfect! Like holy crap my guy, you have a natural gift for writing and I cant wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's not much I can say that hasn't been said by others. I was going to say it was incredible and wonderful, but you actually made it credible as well and created 4 characters with individuality and depth. I have to say though that I'm really sad there isn't a part two, let alone parts three and four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully done. Nice pace with the build-up, tenderness, love and trust. Would like to have seen more of their story to see where it took them. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story, the pace, the emotions, the build-up all felt so wonderfully written. Everyone else has already said that the rest. ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DAMN YOU XARTH! You make the absolute best stories but dont make sequels for them! like Secrets and Surrender! your transgender story is one of my favorites and I really want more! 11/10 just like most of your works

errosenninerrosenninabout 1 year ago

This was a really sweet story. God, it gave me cavities. I came for the sex, but stayed for the romance. See, this is the kinda smut I'm into. A slow build up with plenty of romance sprinkled throughout, before culminating into some sexy fun times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a well written, moving story, well worth the read. However, the reaction of the mother is totally unbelievable.

thebigadriverthebigadriverabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful story! I might be a twisted son of a bitch; but damn I wish I had a sister that I could’ve shared these times with. I am pretty sure if I had my own sister we would have been two peas in a pod. This story is beautifully written. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love these kind of stories with slow build up instead of straight to sex

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I got led down the path of acceptance slowly. By mid story I was rooting for the two. Hopefully they figure a way to keep together as adults. A good 5 star tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Love to read more about their future life. Definetly needs part 2.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny11 months ago

5 stars. The build up was once again superb. Excellent writing, very smooth overall no obvious mistakes. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So nice story of siblings incest love story. Which base to the fact that I and my younger sister, was in that situation.but since we love each other so much we ended up settling as husband and wife . Siblings love and sex is so unique. We’re really inseparable. Now we’re living together with 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls. . Boy , girl , boy , girl . We’re so happy ang we don’t regret what have happened to us . I’m 2 years older than my sister or I can say my wife .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want a little sister like ellie.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Xarth writes the best stories imo. They are hot, yeah, but they also make me feel happy and a little giddy as the characters bond more. I've reread this one a few times. Thanks Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yet another gem. As I've seen in comments before, yep, Xarth really does have a special talent for this. A heartwarming story of incestuous love blooming, tackled realistically. With a nice happy ending :) This is the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hello, Xarth.

A very warm thank you for this wonderful and heartwarming composition!

What a real pleasure to read!

I really loved the slow speed of the build up in this story, and the development of the very believable characters.

So many stories on this site are just crap, so finding this story of Neil and Ellie was sort of like discovering the holy grail (I'm averting my eyes, oh lord...) nestled quietly in a dark corner of a cheese shop that contains no cheese.

I really loved how innocent the essence of the plot was. No macho vulgarity here! I'm also happy you didn't include any of the other family members in Neil and Ellie's bed play, as for me, it would have ruined a perfect love story that was very satisfying.

Written by a different author, the characters would have all been naked in the garage, smearing dogshit all over their bodies and snorting detergent and plooking each other by the end of the third paragraph.

Cumulatively, this would have had the same effect as waking up in the morning with a hangover, eating tar for breakfast and then pushing your face through a window.

Either way, both of those scenario's are about as sexually satisfying as walking around with the frond of a monkey tree in your underwear.

As someone with an above average I.Q, I also want to praise your general writing abilities.

I swear, I've begun to read, and then quickly abandoned, stories on here that had to have been penned by a sixth or seventh grader, so this made your story all the more enjoyable!

Thank you very much, and please keep writing!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

(Now, answer me these questions three....)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the way you write dialogue, and the distinct personalities of your characters. The slow burn, the easy way your leads just mesh together... you make me want to be a real writer.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

Great read! Loved the build-up and the tension...

This is one of those where you want a follow up, but are afraid that any follow up will disappoint...

I do wonder about Alice... What kind of attention did Ellie promise her?...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I appreciate your ability to give each character a distinct voice, and Ellie was particularly cute that way. Your writing is definitely a cut above the norm here; it can be a bit spartan here and there, but that's hugely preferable to overwrought prose.

34dein34dein7 months ago

I forgot how many times I’ve read this story, though it keeps me engaged every single time. Good plot, good characters development and their interactions flow almost naturally, you sir are a amazing storyteller

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't mind a writer taking time to build up character relationships before they have sex. What I find unforgivable is stopping immediately after they finally do. It isn't artistic or cool to leave stories hanging forever. I'll never rate such a submission higher than 3/5 stars. It's half a story at best with a half star thrown in IF it seems credible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This comment below is just bizarre!

"I don't mind a writer taking time to build up character relationships before they have sex. What I find unforgivable is stopping immediately after they finally do. It isn't artistic or cool to leave stories hanging forever. I'll never rate such a submission higher than 3/5 stars. It's half a story at best with a half star thrown in IF it seems credible."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The comment below is superfluous.

"This comment below is just bizarre!

"I don't mind a writer taking time to build up character relationships before they have sex. What I find unforgivable is stopping immediately after they finally do. It isn't artistic or cool to leave stories hanging forever. I'll never rate such a submission higher than 3/5 stars. It's half a story at best with a half star thrown in IF it seems credible.""

roveroneroverone5 months ago

Liked the premise, the great characters and dialogue...

Shows my age but real pity Ellie shaved/bald...and

cumming in her...admit I was skimming but...had it already been mentioned she's on BC, or is this a world, and plenty of authors here create them, where pregnancy (and other things like STI's)isn't a possibility...?

fave and four...thought I was already following as this not first story of yours I've liked...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For some reason, I was more fond of and impressed by the characters in Stolen Kisses and in Words on Skin. This story seemed somehow closer to the average story on this site. Of course its always possible that its my current mood based on things that have nothing to do with your writing, but I kind of think that's not it. I'm not saying its badly written by any means - you are still one of, or perhaps my favorite author. Maybe that's the problem - that my expectations are so high. Anyway, I'm not complaining, just saying it feels to me somehow not as moving as the other brother-sister love/incest stories. I didn't feel the fondness I felt for the siblings in the other stories - it was so easy for me to love them, care about them, want to hug them and hope for their joy and happiness. Actually, the character I was most concerned about in this story was Alice. Her sweetness and vulnerability were subtle yet powerfully apparent. The other characters seemed more unidimensional. Mom seemed basically neglectful - if she somehow lost her ability to effectively parent when her ex walked out on the family, it would have been helpful to say a word or two about it. She was the least interesting or appealing character. Take this however seems reasonable to you. My desire or goal writing this is to provide feedback that might be helpful to you. If it is not useful, sorry.

On a completely different note, to the Anonymous reader who identifies him- or her-self not so anonymously as B4PW, a suggestion: Generally, people with "above average I.Q." do not announce or self-identify as having an above average IQ. It is similar to announcing that "I am a tough guy" or "I am a beautiful sophisticated lady". Preferable and much more impressive to allow others to draw that conclusion for themselves.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

First off, let me say that I loved your colloquial style of writing. You also had a nice slow subtle segue fro pp1 thru 4. It was the things you didn't include that put this story into the five star bracket. Specifically: he didn't have a 10" cock - no vulgarity - no screaming, no yelling and no passing out. Would like to see a followup that includes Lily, Alice and possible Mother. Nice work . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Need a part two to really finish this story out. We'll written.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the style and I like how, unlike many bro/sis stories, the feelings developed slowly and in time with the physical side of things.

I don't think you need a part 2, I like it ending here, personally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A long hot story that was compelling. It was so good that I gave 5 stars even without an ending.

What happens now? Just moving elsewhere and living as man & wife? How about pregnancy? Birth control? Morning after pill? You got us this far and it’s not fair to just dump us on our own.

Bill S.

FlamethrowFlamethrow21 days ago

I absolutely loved the quiet, unhurried pace of this story, gentle and easy as they moved to the inevitable conclusion.

BigbrovinceBigbrovince13 days ago

Very well done. I liked the slow build up and bits of tension. A somewhat longer story like this can easily get boring or become too repetitive but I didn't get that feeling from this. I was hooked all the way through. I think a part 2 could be good if done right, and I do believe you could pull it off. I would only say to keep it between El and Neil and not try to bring mom or other sisters into the mix. However, the ending here was also perfect as-is. 5 stars!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...

SIMILAR Stories