Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Prom, moving in and trip.
6.3k words
4.48
11.7k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers

Audrey was at the mall looking at different dresses a few days later, prom was still a month away and she had yet to buy a dress to wear for it. It had to be something eye-catching and sexy. Yet not too revealing and inappropriate to wear. It was her first prom too after all. Audrey's parents were...reluctant to allow her to attend prom, when she was in high school. Reluctance was right, because the main event was the after party at someone's house. Leading to drinking, smoking and having sex in one of the bedrooms.

This time would be different.

She'll get to attend as Ben's girlfriend and enjoy the event with him. Then afterwards, they'd have a party of their own. A intimate party. A sex party, which would be in motel room. She didn't want Pete hearing how loud she'll be when Ben is fucking her.

Ben's birthday was also right around the corner too. Right after school ends for the summer to be precise. Audrey planned on taking him on a weekend trip for his birthday. The destination? A fancy hotel she just so happened to book for that particular weekend. A weekend full of romance and passion.

A weekend away from family and friends. Where it will be just the two of them. Making love in their hotel room all weekend and enjoying the dining experience and other amenities the hotel provided.

Audrey sighs dreamily thinking about it and continues shopping. She then found the right dress a short while later and tries it on. Then studies herself in the changing room mirror. The dress clung to her body effortlessly and yet was also loose in some places as well. Nodding to herself, Audrey changes back into her clothes and proceeded to buy it. The cashier, a young plump red-haired woman in her late twenties, glances at Audrey as she rung up the dress.

"Ain't you a bit too old to be wearing something like this?" the cashier asked in a off-handed remark.

That off-handed remark made Audrey's blood boil.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Audrey asked her, "You saying that I'm too old to be wearing something like this?"

"No ma'am," the cashier said, "I don't think that at all."

"Clearly you did if you said that to me!" Audrey said feeling irritated, "What's wrong with me trying to look good for my boyfriend?"

A few customers stopped to look at the confrontation happening. Same as a few store workers, who started whispering to each other and one ran off to probably get the store manager.

"I didn't mean anything by it okay?" the cashier insisted, "Please don't tell the manager."

"I think I will do just that!" Audrey said.

A woman Audrey's age, comes walking towards her and the cashier. Who was fumbling with the dress and looking anxious. She had long dark hair and wore a crisp tailored suit, along with a matching skirt and heels. The woman emitted power and authority. She folded her arms over her chest as she stood before Audrey and the trembling cashier.

Audrey noticed that her name was printed on a label attached to the left breast of the jacket. It read Rachel Smithson.

"Can I help you?" the manager asked.

"Yes you can," Audrey said sighing, "your cashier here was rude to me."

"Her to be precise," Audrey stated pointing to the trembling girl before her.

"Manger p-p-pease I can explain!" the cashier said stammering over her words.

"Love to hear it," the woman said sarcastically.

"It was supposed to be a joke," the cashier insisted.

"So basically saying that she was too old to be wearing a nice dress was considered a joke to you?" the woman asked, "Because to me...it sounded like you were insulting her."

"I realize my mistake manager and it won't happen again," the cashier said.

"Yeah it won't happen again," the manager said, "because you're fired. This was the third time we had a customer complain about you!"

"F-Fired?" the girl asked, "Manager please!"

The woman then turns to Audrey.

"As for you miss..." the manager said.

"Audrey," Audrey said introducing herself to the woman.

"Audrey please accept my deepest apologies for the rudeness shown to you," the manager continued, "and as a way of making it up to you, please consider the dress free of charge."

"Thanks," Audrey said smiling slightly,

------------‐-----------------------

"Please come back again!" the greeter at the entrance said, "and have a nice day!"

"Yeah," Audrey called out, "you too!"

What was wrong with that worker? Saying something like that to a customer? Rude! Uncalled for! Audrey sits on a bench and sighs.

"Funny running into you here!" came a voice to her left.

Audrey looks up and saw that it was Ben's mom. The woman then sits down next to her and glances at the large plastic Audrey had by her feet.

"Shopping for some new clothes?" Mrs. Inkle asked.

"You can say that," Audrey stated softly, "it's a new dress I bought."

"For what occasion?" Mrs. Inkle asked.

"Oh...umm Ben invited me to attend prom with him," Audrey said, "this would be my first time going."

"Oh that's nice of him," Mrs. Inkle said, "I never really cared about prom to begin with."

She noticed that Audrey looked a bit down and sighs.

"Something happen?" she then asked.

"You can say that," Audrey said, "just had a terrible store experience at this clothing store I frequent."

She then told Ben's mom about it.

"That's rude as hell!" Mrs. Inkle said, "Did you inform the manager?"

Audrey explained that she did and that the woman fired the girl. Who apparently had two previous complaints against her.

"Well I'm glad you did," Mrs. Inkle said nodding her head.

"As am I," Audrey said.

The two friends then smiled at each other knowingly.

"Speaking of prom," Mrs. Inkle asked, "is your son attending too? Have you told him about you going as Ben's date?"

Audrey shook her head.

"I guess it sorta slipped my mind," Audrey said, "but I am planning on telling him."

"Instead of planning on telling him," Mrs. Inkle said, "just sit him down and tell him when you get home."

Audrey nods her head.

"I'll do that," Audrey said.

"Good," Mrs. Inkle said.

------------------------------------------------

"You wanted to talk to me mom?" Pete asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Audrey sat at the table and motions for Pete to sit across from her.

"Yes there's something I wanted to tell you," Audrey said swallowing nervously.

"Whatever it is mom," Pete said as he sat across from her, "it has you pretty nervous."

"Well I AM nervous to tell you this silly!" Audrey said with a hint of a smile on her lips.

She then took a deep breath and calmed herself.

"So...how do you feel about your mother attending prom?" Audrey asked.

"Well I'd be confused honestly," Pete said, "but I'm guessing that Ben invited you?"

Audrey nodded her head.

"Do you have a problem with me being there with Ben?" she asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Pete said.

"Yes," Audrey said, "because I really need to know."

"If Ben invited you to be his prom date," Pete said, "then I don't see a problem with seeing you there with him."

"Though it will be kinda awkward seeing you there to be honest." Pete added as a afterthought.

Audrey exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for understanding sweetie," Audrey said.

"Anytime mom," Pete said, "was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

Audrey's hand stealthily went to her stomach. Should she tell him now? Tell Pete that he'll be a big brother to his new brother or sister growing inside her?

"No that was it," Audrey said, "dinner will be ready soon."

In the end, Audrey couldn't bring up her pregnancy to her son.

"Maybe I'll tell him after prom is over," Audrey thought.

--------------------------------------

Audrey laid on her back, with Ben between her legs lapping at her pussy. She moans and ruffles his hair affectionately.

"Oh god this feels so good!" Audrey moaned, "I like feeling your tongue licking my pussy!"

She then pulls him up to her face.

"Want to kiss you now," she said huskily.

Audrey then brought her lips to his and kissed him passionately. He pushes himself into her as they kissed. Audrey lets out a satisfied grunt and kisses his neck.

"I....I told Pete you were t-taking me to...to prom," Audrey said in time with his thrusts.

"I'm...taking...that he....didn't like...the idea?" Ben asked grunting in time with his thrusts.

Audrey moans loudly.

"He said he didn't mind seeing me there with you," she then said.

"Have you told him about the OTHER thing?" Ben asked.

Audrey shook her head no.

"I'll definitely tell him after prom is over," Audrey stated, "I still can't believe you impregnated me!"

"Maybe I just have strong swimmers!" Ben chuckled, "You did say you were very fertile that day too."

"I was," Audrey giggled and kisses his cheek, "still I feel happy that you did baby."

She then rolls on top of him. Her breasts hanging over his face as she rode him steadily. Her bed creaking and groaning under them. His hands went immediately to her sides.

"I can't wait til your graduation," Audrey panted, "because then you can finally move in with us. Even though you're the man of the house already."

They stopped talking after that and just focused on their mutual orgasms. Their sounds of passionate sex were heard all the way in Pete's room. Who was talking to Helen on speaker.

"It's funny that I can hear them through your phone dear," Helen said laughing, "they must really love each other to have sex this much and often."

"It was kinda annoying at first," Pete said, "but I can see that yeah they both really love each other."

"Speaking of love," Helen said, "my daughter's new boyfriend dumped her just the other day."

"I see," Pete said.

"Care to ask why?" Helen said with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"He realized that she wasn't all she was cracked up to be?" Pete joked.

It made her giggle.

"Nope but close," Helen said, "he was caught cheating on her with someone else."

"So of course she comes crying to me telling that she's swearing off guys now and forever." Helen continued.

"First she dumped me because I was to "old fashioned" for her," Pete said, "so she dates a guy who will give it to her. Then she dumped him because he was caught cheating?"

"Hard to believe that isn't it?" Helen sighed, "we wouldn't be together today if she didn't dump you to begin with."

"I might've realized later that you liked me for me," Pete said, "I honestly had a crush on you when I first met you."

"....Then why didn't you just tell me when we were alone?" Helen asked, "because I might've just stolen you from her if you did."

"Speaking of she who will not be named," Pete said, "did you tell her that we're dating?"

"I did," Helen said, "her response was to die for. Really it was so funny."

"Ewww mom why are you dating my old boyfriend?" Helen said in a mocking of her daughter's voice.

"That was when I told her you and I were in a relationship." Helen stated

"Oh my god you actually slept with him? Ewww mom I bet he didn't last that long!" Helen said again in her daughter's voice.

"That one was when I told her we slept together and I took your virginity," Helen stated, "but don't worry it gets funnier."

"I can't believe you took his virginity!" Helen said in a mocking of her daughter's voice, "What? He lasted THAT long? Even though he was a virgin?"

"That was when I told her you lasted half the night before we were done," Helen explained, "she then complained about saying how it should have been her to get your first time."

"Too bad," Pete said, "she dumped me over something so stupid and now she has to live with the fact that I'm dating her mom now."

"Are you happy that you're dating her mom?" Helen asked, "Is she better than her useless daughter?"

"You know you are," Pete said.

"I still want you to say it," she said.

"You are better than your daughter in every way possible," Pete said, "I am happy my mom gave me the push I needed to tell you."

"Want me to come over in a bit?" Helen asked huskily, "because I really want to see you and that cock of yours!"

"Sure," Pete said.

"Be there in twenty minutes." Helen said and hung up the phone.

Pete sighed and then smiled. He was feeling pretty pent up after hearing his mom and Ben having sex the moment he came over.

--------------------------------------

In Audrey's room, Ben laid on his back as Audrey bobbed her head up and down his shaft. The comforter raising and falling repeatedly in the process.

"Mmmm how I love this thick fat cock," Audrey said from under the blanket, "I love how it fills my mouth and also the taste of it."

Ben lurches forward as Audrey managed to deep throat him.

"Holy shit!" Ben said.

She giggles and peeks out from the blanket.

"Did my boyfriend like what I did?" she asked playfully.

She goes back down and continues sucking on him. Ben lets out throaty groan as he soon began ejaculating into her mouth. Audrey swallows every drop that spurted out.

Afterwards, she emerged next to him and snuggled close to him. Sighing contently.

"I have something planned for your birthday," Audrey said.

"What is it?" Ben asked.

"I won't say until then baby," Audrey said, "don't want to ruin the surprise."

The couple then fell asleep in each other's arms afterwards.

-------------------------------

Audrey was sipping from her coffee cup the next morning, when Helen walks in from the hallway.

"Well good morning," Audrey said, "I see Pete invited you over again."

Helen blushed.

"Don't be nervous," Audrey said smiling, "it's only natural to want to see him."

"I know and it's still kinda awkward seeing you when I get up in the morning," Helen said, "but it's manageable."

"Would you like some coffee?" Audrey asked, "I just brewed a fresh can."

"It's attempting but I have to decline the offer," Helen said politely, "but I'm afraid I have to get to work right now."

"Where do you work?" Audrey asked.

"A business firm in the center of town," Helen said.

She then fishes into her purse and hands Audrey a business card.

"We're a major clothing manufacturer and I'm one of the managers," Helen explained.

"What type of clothing?" Audrey asked.

"Oh you know...clothing," Helen said vaguely, "mostly tailored clothing fit to wear and custom designed."

"I see," Audrey said, "sounds like a lot of work."

"It is," Helen said sighing, "but I love doing it."

Helen then checks her phone and waves goodbye to Audrey.

"Could've used the morning company," Audrey thought, "maybe next time."

She drinks her coffee in silence. Her other hand lovingly pats her bell. Thinking about when they'll need to start picking names for the little one before she gives birth to them. Something Audrey was indeed looking forward to when the time came.

----------------------------------------

It's a month later and Audrey is in her room getting ready for prom. The dress she bought, hung on a hanger nearby as she slides into a lacey thong and a strapless bra. Her belly was starting to show a tiny bit, but it's still early enough to hide it as just body fat. Audrey then takes the dress off the hanger and slides it over her head. She then looks at herself in the standing mirror. It looked perfect. She looked perfect. Her first real prom. Audrey was excited and yet also nervous.

She then brushed her hair as she stood in front of the mirror. This was an important night for them. A fun night to be precise. A night filled with romance and passion.

The last step was applying her makeup, placing her earrings on her ears and then the necklace Ben bought her. The one she wore on their first date. Her most cherished gift that he gave to her.

There was a knock on her bedroom door, when Audrey was applying her lipstick.

"Yes?" she called out.

"Just me mom," Pete said.

He then opens her bedroom door and steps inside. Pete was rendered speechless by his mom's appearance and lets a low whistle.

"Wow mom," Pete said, "you look great."

She smiles at him and blushes slightly.

"Well thanks sweetie," Audrey said.

She then notices that he was still in his street clothes.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready too?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah...about that," Pete said rubbing the back of his head, "I...sorta decided to not go."

"Why's that?" Audrey asked.

"Well...I sorta don't see the point in it," Pete said sighing.

"Because Kim dumped you over your old-fashioned ways," Audrey stated, "is that why?"

"More or less," Pete said.

She then sighs herself.

"So what will you be doing then?" Audrey asked knowing full well that Pete wouldn't tell her.

"I...sorta already made plans with Helen." Pete said shyly, "We're having a romantic dinner at her place."

"So you'll be at her house...all night?" Audrey asked.

Pete nods his head.

"That's fine," she then said checking her phone, "but after prom is over...the three of us need to have a serious talk."

"The three of us?" Pete asked repeating her words, "what does that mean?"

"I won't say anything until then," Audrey stated, "just know that it will be important."

"After prom will be as good as any to tell Pete about my pregnancy," Audrey thought, "and about Ben moving in with us after graduation."

"Sure," Pete said.

There was a honk from outside the house and Pete's phone vibrates immediately afterwards.

"Guess Helen is here," he then said, "see you later mom."

Pete turns to leave Audrey's bedroom and heads towards the front entrance. Audrey then heard the front door close behind him and a few seconds later, Helen's car driving off down the street towards her house. Audrey KNEW that Pete's "romantic dinner" with Helen was just them going to her bedroom and fucking all night.

After all, Audrey planned on doing the same thing with Ben after prom. Though their type of fun would involve a motel room and passionate lovemaking. Though they already do make love passionately, It's just something she always wanted to do since she became Ben's girlfriend.

She smiles to herself knowing that this will be a fun night.

------------------------

Ben showed up not ten minutes later in a limousine. Wearing a tux the same color as Audrey's dress. Her heart was hammering in her chest, as he escorted her into the backseat with him.

"How could you possibly afford this?" Audrey asked, "Limos are expensive."

"Not going to lie," Ben said smirking, "my parents had a hand in paying for it. Mom wanted me to attend in style with my girlfriend. Dad had a friend who worked as one."

"Talk about connections," Audrey said and kisses his cheek, "Will our child be as lucky when they're born?"

She places his hand on her stomach and smiled at him.

"You know they will," Ben said, "because I plan on getting into a good college and providing for us afterwards."

"What if I don't want you to go to college?" Audrey asked, "What if I wanted you to stay here with me?"

"You know I would in a heartbeat Audrey," Ben said, "but I want to give you a good life. One that you would be proud of."

"You already do," Audrey said softly stroking his cheek, "more than you realize."

They share a kiss, before Audrey leans her head against his shoulder.

"Pete's on his way to Helen's," she then said.

"So I heard," Ben said, "Pete asked me about it yesterday."

"Yesterday?" Audrey asked.

"Yep," Ben said, "he was torn between attending or not."

"Why didn't he want to go?" Audrey asked.

"Because his ex would be there and plus Helen doesn't care about prom." Ben said.

"Is that what Pete told you?" Audrey asked.

"He was fussing over it the whole time he told me," Ben said, "he wanted to go...but only with Helen."

Audrey's hand interlocks with his and looks at Ben.

"I'm sure that they are having a much good time right now," she then said, "just like we we will."

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers
12