Sleeping with the Secretary

Story Info
A small note leads to an erotic session with an office worker.
8.2k words
4.56
8.3k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Visitor for Jim Gordon?" came the voice from the other side of the security desk, where I had been sitting for the last hour filling in paperwork. I looked up from writing into the log book, and at first I was staring directly at a voluptuous pair of boobs, straining against the thin material of a white blouse, before I continued, reluctantly, to raise my head higher until I was staring at the deep blue eyes, of Jim Gordon's secretary Barbara Fitzsimmons.

She was in her late twenties, a little over 5 foot 3, and I guessed, around 14 stone or around 200lb, depending on how you measured these things. To be honest I didn't care how much she weighed, I've always preferred a woman with curves, and to me, Barbara was a stunning blonde bombshell, with a gorgeously sexy figure, accentuated with a huge pair of boobs which always looked like they needed freeing from the tight business tops she always wore.

"Erm, he's over there, the gentleman in the blue shirt" I said pointing at the visitor whom I had just signed in. I had worked as a security officer for Stone and Webster's Headquarters in Milton Keynes for about 3 months now, and I had started to recognise many of the 500 or so staff members, who packed out the 4 story glass building, which stood right on top of the Central Milton Keynes Rail station. In fact, apart from the reception area, where I was currently sitting in, situated to the right of the building, most of the ground floor of the building was the railway station, coffee shop, ticket office and concourse.

Our shift pattern was 7 to 7 days and night shifts, or at weekends 7pm - 7am nights whilst the Saturday and Sunday day shift went from 7am - 10pm. This shift however included the extra joy of patrolling the railway station, concourse and platforms. The best bit though was we allowed the staff from the Jaipur Indian restaurant to park in the staff car park for free, which meant when our shift finished, we would get a take away bag of grub, which was always far too much for us to manage.

I had recently moved to MK and a friend of mine had managed to get me an interview for a security officer position, in the company he worked at, and even better, at the building he was senior officer at. It was a fairly cushy job, and I had the chance to work which shifts I needed to, so that I could play Ice-hockey for the local team, which was why I had moved here in the first place.

I was recently divorced, and at 32, whilst I still wanted to one day be married again, at this point in time I certainly wasn't looking to be involved with anyone, or at least I didn't think I was, and because of that I hadn't slept with anyone since I had moved into my own flat, 3 months without sex was a record for me, but like I said, I didn't believe I was particularly looking for anything serious, though that was about to change, and in a way I didn't see coming.

Working in an office block, where the majority of the staff were female, was like allowing a child go free in Hamley's, and I had watched the numerous female members of staff walking past me, and mentally saying to myself, "yes, no, never, or yes if I'd had a drink." depending on whether I'd want to sleep with them or not. There were a handful of women who ticked my most definitely list, and Barbara Fitzsimmons was almost certainly at the head of that group.

"Thank you" said Barbara, bringing my mind back into focusing on real life, before she turned away to approach the gentleman who was picking up his briefcase, ready for her to escort him to his meeting. She then suddenly turned back and returning to the desk asked "There are a couple more arriving, could you ring my extension and not Jim's so he doesn't have to leave the meeting?"

"I could bring them up to you, if that makes it easier?" I offered, knowing I had to do a patrol anyway so it would be a good excuse to do both things at the same time, and give me a chance to have another sneaky look at her gorgeous body, God, I sound like a right perv.

She thought about it for a moment, then said "If you could, that would be great, thank you"

"Anything for a pretty lady" I said, then regretted it immediately, jeez could I be any more cheesy?

Instead of being offended, Barbara smiled at me and a brief flush appeared at her cheeks "flatterer" she chided, before addressing the visitor who had approached us. "Mr Yexley? Mr Gordon is waiting for you in the conference room, if you would like to follow me" and she turned towards the lifts. I took that moment to quickly look at her bum which, encased in a pencil slim, pale blue skirt, showed either a clearly defined panty line or the fact she was wearing a thong, because as I looked it was clear a generous portion of her knickers were nestled snugly between her bum cheeks. Oh boy, was she hot. As they got to the lift, I notice Barbara had turned and was looking at me intently, then as the doors opened she let her visitor in before entering the lift herself, after flashing me a huge smile.

I didn't think much more of what had happened that morning, as the other two visitors arrived not long after, and after booking them in, I escorted them up to where they needed to be. Barbara nodded her thank you, again accompanied by a huge smile, and quietly ushered them into the room, whilst I made my way around the building on my patrol. before I made my way back down to the reception desk.

The rest of the day went quickly, and I passed the time by filling in a couple of reports that had been held over from the weekend. And then as was the case in most office blocks, from about 16:50 the reception became busier and I spent most of the time saying goodbye to the staff as they began to make their own journey home.

It was around 17:30 when I returned to the desk, only to find an envelope on a pile of paperwork with my name printed on the face. "Dave, did you see who left this?" I asked my co-worker, an amiable bloke of about 40, he was ex army, and had the stature of the proverbial outhouse, but he was probably the most laid back man I had ever known.

"No sorry, mate I didn't see anyone go near the desk"

"Never mind," I replied and sat down at the desk, and I started to open the envelope. A note dropped out and I turned it over to read the words. Wetherspoons 7:30pm, I will have a white wine.

"Blimey, someones desperate asking you out aren't they?" Dave chuckled

"Piss off you ugly git" I retorted and took a playful punch at his arm, "you never saw anyone leave this?"

"No, honestly, you know how busy it gets out here at going home time."

"I know" I replied but I still spent the next 80 minutes trying to rack my brain and remember if anyone had been near the desk. By the time Jamie and Richard had arrived to take over from us I was still none the wiser, so I just concentrated on going through the handover.

Richard was just over 6 feet tall, but if he turned sideways on a drain he would slip through the bars he was so thin. He had dark hair and a big thick moustache, he was of Cypriot heritage and his olive complexion and permanent smile on his face made him a hit with the ladies, though I knew he was a one woman man and was utterly devoted to his wife and their two boys.

Jamie, whom I had known for nearly 10 years, after we had worked stage security at the Guns and Roses Wembley concert in 1992, was the same height as me, with blonde hair, which he always had tied into a ponytail. It was Jamie who had got me this job, and he was the one who worked out the timesheets and rota's to ensure I was able to continue with my hockey career, giving me the shifts off I needed, for games and training sessions.

As I was continuing going through the final part of the handover with Richard, it was then Dave ensured I had to think of other things, by blurting out about my 'date'.

"So who is it?" Jamie asked.

"It will be Glynis from archive trying to get a date for her guide dog" guffawed Richard, who promptly dodged my pen as I threw it across the desk at him.

"No idea" I replied, "I suppose I will find out when I get there"

"You going straight there after end of shift?" asked Jamie.

"Probably, I haven't really got time to go home and change, I do have a change of clothes in my locker, I think I've got a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. That'll have to do I suppose"

"Then get going numb nuts" Jamie chided looking up at the clock, "It's 5 past 7, and text me who it was that met you, and I will see you when you're next in".

"When are you next in Frank?" Richard asked.

I quickly checked my note book, "by the looks of it, I've got the next 3 days off. I'm not due back in till Sunday night shift, and I'm working with Wendy"

"You're in for an interesting night then" quipped Richard, "she's just got back together with her girlfriend and is only too happy to chat about the things they get up to.

"Good grief " I muttered, how long will it last this time?" Mimicking my head exploding, as was what usually happened, when Wendy and her girlfriend did their regular monthly break up routine.

Everyone laughed, before we all said our goodbyes.

"Thanks guys" I said to Richard and Jamie, "I will let myself out via the side entrance when I go" and with that I made my way to my locker, to change out of my uniform and to spray some deodorant on me, in the vain hope it would mask the days odour. I wished I could get home to change my clothes and freshen up properly, but that wasn't an option. The bar was less than a two minute walk away, and even by car, it would take over 45 minutes to get home and back again.

I glanced at my image in the mirror which adorned one small space on the wall of our security office, a fridge, kettle and microwave took up a side next to the sink, and on the other side of the wall were the cctv monitors, fire control panel, and our notice board which was full of rota's, staff numbers and a few mug shots of local delinquents whom we knew were banned from the railway station.

I returned my gaze to the mirror and had a good look at myself. I wasn't that bad looking I supposed, and according to a few ex girlfriends, apart from my bum, and my muscular legs, my blue eyes were my nicest feature and as I looked more closely, I could see the small brown fleck in one of them, which apparently according to my Mum, my Dad had the same thing in his left eye.

As I looked at my reflection, I could see the remnants of my latest hockey fight, which had occurred only 4 days previously, still showing around my right eye, with the bruising and swelling still quite prominent. Playing Ice-hockey was rough, but every now and then a difference of opinion occurred, and it just so happened the guy I dropped the gloves with this time, was a leftie, and it was one of his punches that had split the skin above the eye, and had given me an absolutely stunning shiner. It had needed 7 stitches to fix the damage, and I certainly got some funny looks from the staff arriving for work the Monday morning as I stood there saying "hello" as politely as I could.

It wasn't the first and most certainly wouldn't be the last fight, or black eye, I would have, besides which, apart from that, and the fact my nose had been broken, I wasn't too bad looking. Anyway I mused, as my note today showed, I still had some attractive qualities, and as I looked at myself I muttered "Well someone still thinks your nice enough to ask out", before I sighed and turned towards the door.

It took just over a minute to walk from the office block to the bar where my liaison had been arranged, and I quickly scanned the faces of those seated at the tables situated outside to see if anyone stood out as my date. I recognised a few faces as being from Stone and Webster, but they were mostly men, and the few women who were there, I knew were either dating or married. "Who the hell am I meeting?" I muttered to myself, and I pushed open the door, before making my way to the bar.

"Hi Frank, what can I get you" asked the barmaid, a blonde haired, though heavily dyed in pink, red and blue streaks, blue eyed woman, 19 years old with a curvy figure that was barely encased in the blouse and skirt she was wearing. Her hair had been cut into a bob and her physical appearance coupled with her practised smile, I'm sure, had many of the punters attempting to chat her up once their inhibitions had been quenched by enough drink.

"Hi Andrea, can I have a white wine and a pint of Doombar please"

"Wine?" came the incredulous response.

"Yes, a white wine please" I laughed.

"Do you want a dry, medium or medium dry or a small or large wine?" She asked, still obviously thrown by the fact I was buying something other than my usual choice of Doombar.

"Erm, could you make it a large medium dry please?" I hoped I didn't appear to be trying to get my 'date' drunk, but then I figured at least they wouldn't consider me a skinflint because I was happy to buy a large drink. As you can imagine I tend to over-think things like this, and in doing so I usually make things worse in my head, so I tried to ignore this thought process.

I paid for the drinks and quickly scanned the room looking for somewhere to sit. I saw an empty corner table with two comfy chairs, and quickly made a beeline for them, before anyone else sat down. From my position I could see the main door and the bar, and tried to look around to see if anyone looked like they were walking towards me.

An angry shout and the sound of glass being broken, made me turn my head towards a scuffle going on outside, where a couple of office types were trying to get at each other but were easily being held apart by the doorman and a couple of their friends. Watching this reminded me of the times I had worked as a bouncer, and I felt sorry for the poor bloke who was now the object of ire from both men, whom were now arguing with him, having forgotten their previous problem with each other in the face of this new enemy.

"Once a bouncer, always a bouncer" came a voice from behind me. I instantly recognised that voice and my heart quickened.

I turned around to see Barbara Fitzsimmons standing next to the table, she had changed from her office clothes and was now wearing a pair of figure hugging lilac coloured trousers, and a floral blouse, which had the top two buttons undone, showing a hint of a lacy beige coloured bra. I stood up, and offered my hand, which Barbara politely took, before I moved my head towards her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Well Miss Fitzsimmons, I was wondering who had left me that note, and I have to say I'm very pleasantly surprised, and can I also add, you look absolutely stunning"

As her face flushed, she looked at me with a huge smile "Barbara, please, I hate the formal side of things, especially considering the fact we don't have to be formal outside of the office, and thank you," she obviously then did a quick appraisal of my attire, and added "you're looking rather smart yourself, it's a nice change to see you out of uniform, and in normal attire"

I raised my glass to her and nodded towards her wine, "Well I'm pleased to meet you Barbara"

"Thank you for the drink" she said looking at me over the rim of her glass.

"Anytime", I said smiling at her. "Thank you for the erm...invite" I continued.

"Hope you didn't think I was being too forward, I couldn't work out how best to ask you for a drink, without appearing to be, well..." she allowed the sentence to trail off. Clearly, Barbara was someone who overthought things like me.

"Don't worry, I found it quite intriguing, and like I said it's a very pleasant surprise now I know who wrote it" She smiled and was clearly flattered about the fact I was happy with the identity of my date.

"I've wanted to ask you out for a drink for a while now, but never knew how to approach you." She said, looking unsure of herself.

"I would have said yes If you had asked, but then I probably could have approached you, but I didn't think you would be interested in me or that I was in your league, and to be honest I wasn't really looking for any entanglements."

A brief look of disappointment crossed her face, but she then smiled again, asking coyly, "Didn't you ever work out that the revealing clothes were entirely for your benefit?"

I blushed, before replying "to be honest, no, I just thought you liked dressing sexily" and then looking at her I decided to up the ante of our conversation, "I do tend to be quite obtuse when it comes to things like that though, but I will have to admit I've often imagined helping you out of those clothes when I've thought about you."

I needn't have worried if I had said the wrong thing, as she looked directly into my eyes, "you've probably been imagining the same scenarios that I have been." She paused for a second or two, took a long sip of her wine, and then, as if she had made her mind up over an unspoken question in her own head, she looked directly into my eyes "trust me, I think that will be something you will be doing at some point tonight"

I raised my eyebrows, and my mind immediately went 4 hours in advance, before I controlled myself and we continued talking for a while, but it was clear that the sexual tension was building between us, and before we had finished our drinks I asked "would you like to go to a restaurant for a meal?"

"Mm" she replied "Do you like Chinese?", then quickly added "We don't even have to go to a restaurant either" before taking a sip of her wine and obviously wondering if I had understood what she meant.

"I love Chinese" I replied, wondering if I could think of any Chinese restaurants near where we were. Like I said I'm not always quick on the uptake and it was clear I hadn't realised what she was implying, however she soon ensured I knew what her plans were.

"What I mean is we could easily call a taxi, go to my place, order some food in, and then" she moved her hand towards mine and taking hold of my hand she looked intently at me, before continuing, "we can eat it in bed."

As I held her hand she slowly started to rub her thumb across the top of my fingers and her eyes never left mine, almost challenging me to respond. I was absolutely struck dumb, but I met her gaze, damn she was absolutely gorgeous so I had to make it clear that was what I wanted too, so I smiled and replied "I'm certain it won't be just the food I want to eat" I said staring at her eyes, and wondering how the hell did I get so lucky to be on a promise with this woman.

"I definitely want that to be one of the things on the menu" she said blushing furiously again before hurriedly fishing into her bag and grabbing her mobile, "I better phone for a taxi, before I grab you and do you right now on this table" she said, as her blush reached epic proportions, and after she had ordered the taxi, she finished her drink and quickly excusing herself she nipped to the loo.

I took the opportunity to do the same and I was extremely glad that my erection had gone down a little, as our conversation had made a considerable impression on me. When I walked back outside I saw Barbara coming out of the ladies, and the smile she flashed in my direction had me getting hard again. Christ knows what effect she was going to have on me once we were alone in the privacy of her bedroom.

"Cab won't be long" she said.

"Are you cold." I asked noticing a slight shiver as she stood by the side of the parking area, where taxi's picked up and dropped off..

"A little" she replied and then she half ducked, and made a small whimpering noise and physically trembled as I moved my arms over her shoulder and pulled her towards me, cuddling her into a warm hug.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked, noticing that she looked really scared and had gone very quiet.

"Sorry," she replied "it's just my past rearing it's ugly head"