Sleepless

Story Info
A dominant woman gets flipped by a hot, young doctor.
3.6k words
4.44
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sighed as she parked in front of the Sleep Disorders Clinic. It was Friday night and instead of her favorite kinky play party, Julie was having a sleep study to investigate her snoring. Alleged snoring, Julie thought. She'd been looking forward to playing with a newbie sub who'd taken her class on sensual whipping and breathlessly requested a scene. How could she resist such a willing boy? She started to get worked up just thinking about it.

Julie had come straight from yoga and still wore stretch pants and a deep blue tank top. Her normally sleek silver bob was rumpled and her solid, strong body was sheened with sweat. At 50, she was all confidence and sensuality, her full lips an invitation, her blue eyes a challenge. As she walked to the building, the cool autumn night chilled her damp clothes and hardened her nipples, sending heat to her pussy.

Inside the building, Julie settled into a vinyl chair. She decided to calm her nerves by checking her matches on SexFriends and began to sweep through the profiles. SexySub74 was an electrical engineer whose kinks included serving a mistress, and being tied up, flogged, and fucked in the ass. Julie messaged him asking for a description of how he would serve her. Anyone worth fucking could write every filthy desire in detail. Plus, it was excellent masturbation material. Julie slouched in her seat, legs crossed at her ankles, her phone forgotten as she pictured pulling SexySub74's hair while striping his ass with a wooden spoon. She felt her pussy get hot and wet.

A throat clearing interrupted her fantasy. She started and looked up from her phone, a guilty flush coloring her cheeks. She looked up and met the smiling gaze of a doctor in a white coat. He was maybe mid-30s with dark eyes, glossy black hair, and stubble on his strong jaw. She wasn't a fan of doctors generally, but she could make an exception. "Julie?" the doctor asked, extending his hand. "I'm Dr. Patel. You can call me Sanjay."

Julie stood and shook the delicate yet masculine hand he offered, his warm, brown skin glowing in the dim light. "Um, yes. Julies. I mean..." She paused and took a breath. "Julie." she said, more confidently. "It's nice to meet you." Despite her pleasant arousal, she was nervous about the procedure. She felt the doctor's eyes on her as she bent to pick up her bag as her fantasies began to make her panties wet.

Julie followed Sanjay through the twisting hallways and into a room that was half doctor's office and half hotel room. There was a metal framed double bed with a textured cream bedspread against one wall. A large nightstand with an alarm clock and various machines flanked the bed. The other side of the room contained a metal sink and cabinets with open boxes of latex gloves, towels, and stacks of gowns. She put her bag down and sat on the bed. It actually seemed comfortable.

Sanjay glanced at her and ran his hand through his hair. Was it her imagination or was he trying to avoid looking at her snug yoga pants? She shifted on the bed, pushing the seam of her pants into her slit where she could surreptitiously roll her clit over it. At this rate, she wasn't going to be able to sleep in her sleep study.

Sanjay handed her a gown and towel. "You can go ahead and get changed- there's a bathroom right there," he said, gesturing to a partially open door.

"Is there a shower?" Julie asked. "I'm pretty gross. I mean, sweaty. From yoga." She wanted to slap herself. She felt off kilter and strangely vulnerable, which was far from her usual state of mind.

Sanjay chuckled. "Yep, in the bathroom. Take your time. I'll be up in the booth, so just wave when you're ready."

"Booth?" Julie asked. Sanjay pointed to a window high up on the ceiling. Just visible through the window was a small room with equipment and a chair. "That's where I'll be tonight, keeping an eye on you while you sleep." He paused. "I mean... watching your oxygen levels and heart rate. If you have any issues, I'll come in to help."

"Oh. Ok," Julie said, a flush creeping up her neck. She'd read about the procedure online, but what distracted her was the thought of Sanjay watching her sleep. Which immediately led to the thought of Sanjay watching her do other things.

Sanjay left and she headed to the bathroom. She glanced up at the booth and her stomach did a small flip. He'll be watching me, she thought, then shook her head. She was usually the watcher, the one in charge Being on the other side felt completely foreign. And she had to admit, it felt exciting. Her mind jumped to an image of Sanjay standing in front of her while she lay naked on the bed, deliciously exposed.

As Julie undressed, she brushed her fingers over her stiff nipples, then slipped her fingers into the wetness between her legs. She rubbed her clit gently and knew that it would take only a few minutes to come.

She stepped into the shower and washed quickly, then put her leg up on the bathtub edge and touched her wet fingers to her clit. She was keyed up and needed a relaxing orgasm. Fuck yes, she thought, picturing Sanjay on his knees. She was on the verge of coming when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Julie?" Sanjay asked.

"Coming!" Julie said huskily, as her hand jumped from her clit. Damn! She must have been in the shower longer than she'd realized. She got out and dressed quickly in the hideous pale blue gown Sanjay had given her. As instructed, she tied it to open in the front. Easy access, she thought.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. Sanjay stood with his back to her. He had removed his white medical coat and wore a dark green polo and khakis. Julie let her eyes explore his tight, round ass and his surprisingly muscular arms. The green shirt looked glorious next to his brown skin and she could imagine ripping it off. She clenched her jaw.

He turned and smiled. "I'm sorry I disturbed you," Sanjay said. "But we have to make sure the test starts by 10 pm. Are you ready?" His gaze dropped momentarily to her breasts, where the outlines of her taut nipples strained the slightly damp fabric of the thin gown. Julie felt her sticky juices start to flow.

"Get on the bed," Sanjay said. He shook his head slightly. "I mean, please take a seat." She sat down facing a chair near the bed. There was a wheeled machine with wires sprouting from it that connected to sensor pads.

"I'm going to start placing the sensors," Sanjay said, and hesitated. "I need to undo your gown." He looked straight into her eyes. Julie's pulse raced and her pussy contracted as Sanjay reached over and opened the ties of her gown. Julie struggled to keep her breathing under control, hoping Sanjay didn't notice how worked up she was. She could feel beads of sweat on her top lip.

When the ties were undone, Sanjay opened the gown. His warm hands brushed ever so slightly against her full breasts and Julie moaned softly. She looked down at her body- bare except for tiny, black panties. She was on display.

Sanjay was motionless across from her, his eyes locked onto her tightened nipples. He sensed her gaze and looked into her eyes. He was in control and she was surprised to find that she loved it. He unwrapped a sensor, applied an X of tape, then brought it to his mouth and breathed. He grinned. "These can be pretty cold."

It was indeed cold as he pressed the sensor above her left breast, which rose and fell more swiftly as the cold turned into searing heat from Sanjay's fingers as they traced the outline of tape, pressing it lightly into her fevered skin. The next sensor went above her right breast, then more on the rest of her body. She was sure he could smell her excitement as he bent to attach them. Sanjay sat back and crossed his legs, but not quickly enough to conceal the outline of his erection. He busied himself with the machines and Julie hurriedly closed up the gown and willed her heart to slow.

Sanjay reached for her hand and slipped a clip onto her index finger. "This monitors the oxygen in your blood. And the sensors track your brain waves, heart rate, and breathing patterns. I'll be keeping an eye on all of those, as well as your limb movements and body positions."

Julie stared at him. "My...body positions?" Her heart resumed its traitorous jumping in her chest.

Sanjay laughed and then they were both aware that he was still holding her hand. He dropped it immediately and arranged the tangle of wires so they were out of the way.

"Go ahead and get comfortable. I'll turn out the light," Sanjay said. Julie slid her right leg onto bed, then let her gown fall open a bit as she slowly slid the left leg under the covers. She saw Sanjay watching. She lowered her head to the pillow and pulled the covers up to her chin. "Good night," she said softly.

Sanjay said, "Let me know if you need anything. I'll hear you in the booth if you speak, or you can wave to me." He turned out the light. "Good night, Julie," Sanjay whispered as he closed the door. Total darkness, except for the bright light of the window where Sanjay would be.

Julie felt like a live wire needing to discharge energy. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. Sleep receded as quickly as she sought it, desperate to escape the ache in her nipples and cunt. She counted sheep. She breathed deeply. Hours seemed to pass. At this rate, Sanjay wouldn't get to monitor any sleep at all. She opened her eyes a tiny bit and glanced up at the booth. It was empty.

Julie knew what would help her sleep. Keeping her eyelids at half mast, she watched the booth. Sanjay didn't appear. Slowly, Julie slipped her hand under the covers and between her legs. She was so wet her fingers slid right into her slit and over her clit. The electric jolt made her want to scream. Julie opened her legs as far as she dared.

She pulled back her clit hood and traced circles around her hard, aching clit. She gasped softly and her eyes drifted closed. It was Sanjay's hand touching her so intimately. Sanjay encouraging her with filthy talk about the things he wanted to do to her, his fingers rubbing her clit hard now. Sanjay saying her name.

Sanjay saying her name, loudly, and not in her head. "Julie," he said again. "One of the sensors has come loose." Julie's eyes flew open and she saw Sanjay standing in the booth looking down at her. His eyes were wide. "I'll... I'll be down directly."

Julie lay unmoving, her hand still moored in her pussy. She considered making a run for it, but she was attached to so many wires and her clothes were in the bathroom. Her entire body felt flushed with desire and shame.

In a few minutes, Sanjay opened the door to her room and turned on the dim lights. His shirt was untucked and he seemed flustered. He stood there staring at her.

"I'm sorry" he said finally. He approached the bed, then stopped. His eyes were dilated and his breathing was shallow. Julie's gaze dropped to his khakis and she saw that he was as aroused as she was.

She pulled back the covers and smiled slyly. Her thin gown was mostly open, and her exposed flesh burned under his gaze. "Which sensors need to be reattached?" she asked innocently, while her eyes challenged him. Sanjay said, "You've ruined the test, you know." He began slowly removing the sensors. "Now. What am I going to do with you?" He asked, his gaze dark and powerful. The heat of his fingertips made her moan.

Sanjay pulled off the last two sensors hard enough to send a jolt of pain through her, then traced a painfully light path over her sensitive skin. She shuddered. He licked his full lips and whispered, "I'm going to watch you make yourself come." Julie's breath caught in her throat and she hesitated. He reached out and pinched both of her stiff nipples, so hard she gasped. "Do it now," he growled.

Sanjay kept both nipples captive, alternating between squeezing them mercilessly and running his nails over them. Julie slid her hand slowly down her body and into her panties. Her eyes fluttered closed as she rubbed her clit. She was already close. Sanjay said brusquely, "Open your eyes. Look at me." Julie focused on him with difficulty as little cries escaped her lips. "Come for me, Julie," Sanjay said, and she did, so powerfully that waves of pleasure traveled up her spine and burst into stars in her head.

Julie was still quivering when Sanjay's lips touched hers. He gently opened her mouth with his and slid his tongue over and around hers. Julie gasped when he gripped her silver hair to deepen the kiss, while his other hand joined hers on top of her still-pulsing mound. He pushed her hand away. Julie quivered, waiting for his touch on her swollen clit. Instead, he placed two fingers over her clit shaft and wiggled them back and forth. He traced her inner inner lips softly and then suddenly his fingers were inside her, curling up and stroking her G-spot. Julie broke the kiss and arched her back. "Oh God. Sanjay. Yes."

Sanjay sat back and smirked. He removed his fingers and brought them to his lips. In the dim light she watched him slowly lick each glistening finger clean. "You taste delicious," he said, and kissed her again. The taste of herself on his lips drove her wild and she clawed wildly at his hair and his shirt. "Take your clothes off," she moaned.

Sanjay stood and pulled off his polo and khakis. His plaid boxers were stretched tight in front, and through the fly she glimpsed his sizable cock. "I want to taste you," she whispered. He dropped his boxers as Julie dropped to the floor and he helpfully handed her a pillow to put under her knees. She ran her tongue lightly over the head of his large cock, tracing patterns on the sensitive frenulum. She kept her eyes on him as he watched her with his mouth slightly open. "That's right, baby. Suck that cock," he said, beginning to thrust into her mouth. She took him all the way in, then squeezed his cock with her throat muscles. He groaned and thrust harder, fucking her face until he grabbed the base of his cock and stepped back.

"Lie on the bed," he ordered. Julie did as she was told, a totally foreign feeling. "Now spread your legs and hold your knees." He walked to the foot of the bed and gazed down at her gaping cunt, stroking his cock slowly. "What a gorgeous pussy," he said. She could feel her molten juices dripping into her ass crack. Sanjay positioned himself face down in her pussy. He inhaled her scent deeply, then spread her pussy lips even wider with his fingers. Her clit felt like it would combust when he finally touched her, lightly, with the moist tip of his tongue. Around and over and up under the sensitive hood, he licked and gently sucked her burning clit, stopping occasionally to lap up her steadily flowing juices.

His pace increased and she was moaning and writhing and Yes Yes Yes she was flying, and then, with a little laugh, he abruptly stopped. Julie whimpered and after a moment he was once more face down in her cunt, lapping and growling and she was almost there. Suddenly, he reared up and flipped her onto her stomach, leaving her breathless.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked. He was breathing heavily. "In the bag," she gasped. "Fuck me, Sanjay. Please." He rummaged in the bag, found the condoms, and tossed them on the bedside table. Then he smiled wickedly. "Now what are these?" he asked, tossing a silicone flogger and a pair of nipple clamps connected with a silver chain. Julie was surprised that her face burned as Sanjay kept smiling. "I think I have some ideas," he said.

He straddled her legs and pinned her to the bed. She kicked at him and he yelped then laughed. "You're usually in charge, aren't you?" he asked. Julie felt gentle flicks of her own flogger on her ass and whined, "Dr. Patel, please. Please fuck me." He ignored her and picked up the tempo and strength of his blows. She had felt a flogger's bite many times, but not in years. She hadn't allowed herself the vulnerability. But now, as Sanjay landed blows on her ass and back, she sank into a haze of pleasure and pain as he alternated sharp stings with soft strokes on the delicious red welts she loved giving her subs. She was wild with the surrender of it.

Finally, Sanjay relented and climbed off of her. Julie turned over and began to rub her clit while he ripped open a condom and slid it over his cock. He watched her with his face full of desire and thunder. Before Julie could stop him, Sanjay grabbed the nipple clamps and attached them to her swollen nipples. Immediately, her hands went up to remove them, but he grabbed her arms and used them to pull her to the side of the bed. He opened her legs with his knee and then he was filling her.

Sanjay rammed his cock into her slick pussy, his cock stretching her wide. Julie was close to the edge. Sanjay dropped her hands and she immediately went to her throbbing clit. She looked up at Sanjay and he said the word she was waiting for. "Come," he said. And she did, grinding her orgasm into Sanjay's stiff cock as his face twisted in pleasure and he began to come with her. He grabbed the silver chain connecting the nipple clamps and they came free with a rush of pain and otherworldly pleasure. She was catapulted into another blistering orgasm as Sanjay finished pumping into her.

They collapsed into each other and he disentangled himself and gently helped her lie back. Julie felt dazed. Sanjay slid into the bed next to her and pulled her to him.

"That was the best sleep study I've ever done," he said, and they both laughed. Julie was warm, well-fucked, and sleepy. She closed her eyes. "Mmm hmm," she mumbled, dimly aware of Sanjay pulling the covers over her.

Julie woke in the morning and had that panicky moment of not knowing where she was. Then she remembered, and felt even more panicked. She'd drifted off without hiding the evidence of her night with Sanjay. She sat up quickly and looked around wildly, but saw the various machines neatly arranged and her bag packed.

Julie looked up at the booth. It was dark and empty. She showered and dressed quickly, made the bed, and began to open the door. She looked back at the room, spare and medical, devoid of passion. She heard voices in the hallway.

"This is completely unacceptable, Dr. Patel," a gruff voice said. "The entire test was invalid because of your mistake."

"I apologize, Dr. Smith. I take full responsibility," Sanjay replied. Julie froze. Was their night together about to be exposed? "I just got the settings on the recorders confused, I don't know how. It won't happen again."

Julie sighed in relief and opened the door. Sanjay and an older man stood a few feet away. The older doctor was frowning with his hands on his hips. But he smiled when he saw her. "Hello, Ms. Frankel. Dr. Patel has informed me that the test last night was a failure. None of the data we need was collected." He glared at Sanjay.

"It might have been my fault," Julie said, avoiding Sanjay's gaze. "I think one of the sensors came loose."

"All of them," Dr. Jones said, "All of the sensors came loose. How that happens without someone noticing, I don't know." He shook his head.

"I may have fallen asleep," Sanjay said, and Dr. Jones grunted. "A sleep doctor who falls asleep during a sleep study. That may be a first." He turned to Julie.

"I'm very sorry," he said. "We will need to repeat your sleep study. Stop at the desk to schedule it." He turned and walked down the hall.

Sanjay motioned for Julie to walk with him in the opposite direction. "My apologies, Ms. Frankel," he said professionally as they entered the reception area. He held out a business card. "If there's anything you... need... please don't hesitate to contact me." His deep brown eyes caught and held hers. Their hands touched as she took the card and she felt a jolt down to her toes. "Thank you, Doctor," she said with a smile. "Even though the test failed, I still feel like I got the best night's sleep I've had in ages."