Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

After the previous two days, I was completely unabashed about sex related things with Mom and I showed her the wadded-up tissues. She laughed and said, "It serves you right for gawking at everyone's tits all evening." I didn't say anything about Julie in the backseat. She took the tissues from my hand and pushed them to her nose and inhaled deeply. Then she unfolded them and stuck her tongue to the tissues. "Yum," she said as she scooped up some cum with her tongue and pulled it into her mouth.

Mom looked down at my crotch and then back up to my face. She said, "If you're going back downstairs, you should probably zip up your pants." I looked down and grabbed my zipper. I gave her a red-faced smile. She was grinning at me. I left the cummy tissues in Mom's hand and returned to my room to change into my comfy shorts and a tee shirt and went back downstairs.

The twins were in the family room discussing the details of what they wanted for a party. From what I overheard, the party was turning into an all-day and all-night party. They were arguing over who the five invitees would be. I was curious if any of the five would be guys. I doubted that Mom would be on-board with that. I went to the kitchen to get a soda. Mom must have gone to her room and she was apparently still there. I turned on the TV and changed the channel. The twins gave me a scathing look and got up in a huff and retreated to their bedroom. I changed to Netflix and scanned through the TV shows and movies.

Mom came around the corner from the hall and went into the kitchen. She was wearing her fluffy robe. Five minutes later she came out carrying two big bowls of popcorn. She handed one to me and set hers down on the coffee table before returning to the kitchen. She came right back with two beers and handed one to me. I thought she would sit down on the sofa next to me but she moved her stuff over to the chair beside the sofa. I looked at her and she looked back and then she whispered, "We have to be careful. Right?" I grinned at her and nodded my head. Neither of us had been very good at being careful so far.

Mom asked if I could find another good 'R' rated movie. I looked over at her. She had that sultry smile on her face again. I knew what she was thinking. Tonight, was our last chance and even that was a risk we shouldn't take with the twins in the house. I scrolled through the options on the screen. There were a few lesbian movies to choose from and Mom chose one based on the displayed sexy icon.

There were a number of woman-on-woman scenes in the movie. Naked female bodies got me aroused even if they were engaged in lesbian sex. If anything, there was only soft porn. No genitals were shown, only tits and ass, and nice ones at that. My cock was rock hard. I knew I wouldn't be grossed out seeing lesbian sex. I had witnessed June and Julie having lesbian sex and what a turn-on that was. After all, it provided two naked women engaged in sex instead of one.

Mom was definitely aroused by the scenes. Her breathing had become erratic and heavy and her right hand had slipped between the folds of her robe. My attention was now shared between the movie scenes and Mom. She was so engrossed in the scenes that she didn't even realize the squishing noises she was making. They were driving me crazy though. I wanted to climb off the sofa and push my tongue into Mom's wet pussy. My hard-on was pushing firmly against my cotton shorts and boxer briefs and I pressed the palm of my hand along the shaft. I had to stop or I'd blow my load in my shorts in moments.

I watched Mom shudder through a couple orgasms. They were gentle ones. Other than the soft groans deep in her throat, that were camouflaged by the women's groans on the TV, there was no indication beyond her body going rigid for a few seconds. She never pulled her attention from the screen to see if I had noticed.

The movie concluded with a wild, women-only orgy. I tuned back to cable TV and Mom said, "Turn on the news. I need to clear my mind or I'll never get to sleep tonight." I smiled and tuned to a 24-hour cable news channel. I hated the news, so I picked up the empty bowls and empty beer cans and set them in the kitchen sink. My dick was softening after the effect of the lesbian orgy scene. I wanted to go upstairs and masturbate but I thought I should allow my balls to recover a little more. The Julie induced climax had caused no pain, but still.

Mom's feet were pulled up into her chair when I returned to the family room. The news anchor was blathering on about some political subject that I didn't understand or even care about. I went over to her chair and bent down to kiss Mom goodnight. She kissed me on the lips and said, "Hold on, I'll go up with you. Let me say goodnight to the girls." Mom didn't usually go around saying goodnight to everyone like on the old TV series, the "Waltons", so I was a little curious about her motivation.

I followed her to the twin's bedroom door and hung back as Mom wrapped on the door and then opened it. The lights were still on and I could hear the girls still talking. Mom told the girls not to stay up too late. I heard kisses and June asked when Dad would be home tomorrow. Mom responded but I couldn't hear it clearly.

I heard Mom say, "Tomorrow is Sunday. We can go shopping for your party. Have you decided what day to have your party? Your graduation is next Friday night."

June responded, "We've decided to have it next Saturday. Everyone will be too busy during the week. Everyone is skipping school on Thursday and going to the beach." I knew Mom wouldn't be onboard with that, but she didn't say anything. Just then, there was a bright strobing flash of lightning and the twins both shrieked. They had always been terrified of thunderstorms. The low rumbling roll of thunder followed a few seconds later.

Mom appeared in the hall again and closed the twin's door behind her. She took my hand and led me up the stairs, turning out the hall light as we went. At the top of the stairs, she stopped and turned toward me as she pulled my hand between the fold of her robe to her soaking wet pussy. She whispered, "I'm so fucking horny. You have to do something about it. We can be quiet." I curled my fingers through her pussy and pushed two fingers inside. She shoved the lapel of her robe into her mouth as her eyes went wide. Her scream was muffled completely by the robe and she pushed her bare tits to my clothed body. I could feel her heat through my tee shirt. She hugged me with one arm around my neck and one grabbing my ass as she ground her sex on my fingers.

This was nuts, doing this at the top of the stairs with the twins fifty feet away. I maneuvered us down the hallway to her bedroom door. She could decide whether to use the bathroom or pull me into her bedroom.

In the darkness of the hallway, a lightning bolt seemed like a camera flash going off. The flash of light was immediately sucked up by the darkness and then two more flashes strobed in rapid succession. When they were absorbed by the dark, there was total darkness. Our eyes were no longer adjusted for night vision. I held Mom to me as my vision slowly adjusted. I closed them in case there were more bright flashes.

Mom released the grip on my ass and moved her hand around so she could get a grip on my throbbing erection as her hand pushed past my elastic waistband. I could feel her face pull away from my chest and then her chin pressed against my breastbone. She was apparently looking up at me. She whispered, "Come to bed Dex." I followed as she backpedaled into her room pulling me along by my dick.

Her room was even darker than the hall. I pulled her robe open and she released it from her mouth and let it fall to the floor. She released my erection just long enough to pull my tee shirt over my head and arms and toss it to the chair on the other side of the bed. She returned her hand to my pulsing cock as she kissed her way down my chest as she dropped to her knees before me. She pulled down my shorts and I felt her kiss the tip of my velvety crown. I wished that I could see something as I looked down toward her. A flash of lightning revealed her face looking up at mine with her lips locked on the pebbled ridge of my glans and her tits below. I could feel her tongue rolling around and around the ridge. That lightning strobed vision stayed with me for many seconds after it went instantly dark again.

Mom inhaled my cock several times to her gag point, which had become well known to her. Her tongue worked the entire length and I knew I wasn't going to last long with her doing that. She knew it too and after a dozen strokes, she pulled off and stood up and kissed me on the chest. I kissed her forehead and started to bend over for a kiss on the lips but she was already pulling away from me. She whispered, "I need my baby boy's cock in me. That movie had a surprising effect on me." I wasn't surprised at all.

Mom felt around and stripped back the bedclothes and climbed up into her spot. She pulled me in on top of her. She was breathing erratically. I moved between her legs and started to maneuver to put my lips on her sex but she stopped me and whispered, "No. No time. I need your big cock in me right now."

I lowered my head anyway and kissed her on her swollen clitoris and sucked it between my lips. Her hips rocketed up at me as she pushed her pillow into her mouth to muffle an uncontrolled scream. A fleeting thought flashed through my brain like the lightning, 'I was sucking on Mom's cock." I pushed that thought away and released Mom's clit. Her hips collapsed to the bed and she gasped out, "Oh my God, Baby. That was amazing but I need you in me. Hurry. Please."

She was pleading. I moved my knees outside of hers and closed her legs. She seemed confused by what I was doing but I knew. I wasn't even sure it would work out as I had never tried it before. I had seen it on porno videos on the internet though. I inched up and place my knees firmly against hers and pressed them together. She reached up for me in the dark. I bent forward and found her lips and kissed them passionately. She responded accordingly and gasped out, "Hurry, Baby. Don't tease me anymore." She found my cock with both hands and pulled it toward her sex. She lifted her hips as I lowered mine and dragged my cock down over her clitoris toward her vagina. She yelped and flexed her hips.

I knew, from the internet videos that the angle would be different. I had to push my cock down to find her pussy and then adjust my hip position to push it up and into her. Mom had figured out what I was doing because she rocked her hips forward as she guided me to the spot. I was back in heaven as my glans pushed inside. Then I lowered my hips and pushed up. Mom groaned hard as she grabbed my shoulders to hang on. I was not gentle. I knew instinctively that she didn't want it gentle. She wanted raw, wanton sex and I proceeded to give it to her.

She shoved the pillow back in her mouth as I started fucking her with everything I had. A brilliant lightning flash illuminated Mom's face. It was a face of pure lust for the brief instant and now that vision burned in the darkness. I wished she had turned on the light but I understood why she hadn't. I was pummeling her pussy as she mumbled, "Yes. Yes. Yes," in synch with my thrusts. I had been afraid I was being too rough but her 'yeses' told me I wasn't. I slammed my hips harder and she started lifting hers to meet mine. I occurred to me that I just couldn't fuck her hard enough for it to be too much.

Our hips slammed together making significant noises of skin slapping together. I was very close and started the backward counting thing to hold myself back until she had her orgasm. I was pretty sure she was close too. I could feel her body tensing as her furious breathing started to catch in her throat.

I lowered my head and found her right breast. I sucked her nipple between my lips and gently bit on it. Her arms encircled my head and her entire body seemed to levitate off the bed as she emitted a loud grunt, "YYYUUUUUUNNNGGGG." She was trying hard to hold back her scream and she emitted another, "YYYUUUNNNGGG." I felt her pussy grab my cock and begin pulsing. I love that sensation.

It was time for me to join her party and I released her nipple and pitched my torso back as I thrust my cock as deep inside her pussy as was possible. She pulled the pillow back to her mouth and let go of a loud guttural scream.

I pushed my face down into her pillow in anticipation of a loud groan of my own but I trapped the air in my lungs and stopped breathing entirely as my hips seem to drive my jizz deep in Mom's pussy. Mom was screaming into her pillow and I was just hanging there over Mom's body with my mouth and eyes wide open. No air escaped and my grunting seemed way inside of me. I pumped many shots of cum into her. My balls were back in business.

As Mom descended from her high, she realized that I wasn't breathing. She reached up for my face and I felt her hands caress my cheeks. My entire self was concentrating on the incredible feeling of Mom's pussy caressing my cock.

Way off in my conscious mind I heard a voice as though it came from a tunnel. The voice said, "Breathe Baby. Breathe." It wasn't until then that I realized that I wasn't breathing. I violently expelled the air from my lungs and gasped in another and just as violently expelled that. I gasped in another lungful and then I felt like I was back in control again.

Mom pulled her torso up to mine and kissed me over and over again. We were both gasping for oxygen. She held me for several moments as I luxuriated on the pulsing pressure applied by her pussy on my softening cock.

Then all hell broke loose. Without warning a brilliant blue-white flash illuminated the room and immediately collapsed into darkness. The flash on its own was more than startling, but it was instantly accompanied by an explosion of thunder that sounded like a canon going off right beside the bed. Several more lesser flashes pierced the renewed darkness and were instantly followed by another startling explosion of thunder. I collapsed to Mom's body as adrenaline surged through me in a fight or flight reaction. I didn't know if I was protecting Mom or myself. I immediately rolled off her, pulling my spent cock from her. Both of us were in self-protection mode as we cowered from the mind-numbing assaults on our senses. We were totally overwhelmed.

Another brilliant flash and another instantaneous BOOM. I covered my head and ears. I was struggling to get my mind going again. I had heard a blood curdling scream from somewhere and it took a moment to realize that it was the twins. Then I heard the thundering sounds of feet pounding up the stairs heading this way. Mom must have got herself together quicker than me because she was pushing me toward Dad's side of the bed whispering, "It's the girls. Hurry. Get on the floor over there."

I didn't hesitate as the adrenaline took effect. I was coming around and realized the problems if June and Julie came flying in here to find me in bed with Mom. I moved quickly and it was just in time as the door burst open and the light came on. The ceiling light was almost as blinding as the lightning flashes. I pushed myself up against the side of the bed.

They both burst into the room together and leaped onto the bed on either side of Mom and scrambled under the covers. Another flash accented the ceiling light's illumination and then everything was black again. June and Julie both screamed again as the eruption of thunder quickly followed the collapse into darkness. The power was out.

Both girls were crying as they scurried deeper under the covers. More lightning flashes, but the arrival of the thunder was slightly delayed. The storm was already moving away and I heard Mom say, "It's okay. The storm was right on top of us but its moving away now. It's okay." I could hear Mom kiss one of the girls and then the other. Their crying diminished to sulks.

I had no idea if the twins slept in the nude or not. If they did, they hadn't had time to get dressed before they bolted from their room for the stairs. In my mind, I imagined Mom, June and Julie laying side by side in their nakedness. I didn't know if the adrenaline was driving my cock harder or not. I contemplated the question for only a moment and then decided it didn't matter anyway. It was as hard as granite.

I reached over to the chair by the bed and quietly retrieved my clothes that Mom and thrown there. I rolled them up in my arms and rested my head on them like a pillow. I had no idea how long I'd be lying there on the floor. Lightning flashes continued to illuminate the room but the thunder was now a low rumble and so delayed that I couldn't tell which bolt of lightning was the cause.

I heard rustling of the sheets and could tell that the twins were relaxing and moving back up the bed to the top of the sheets. Then I heard kissing and slurping and then Mom moaned out, "Oh my God, Yes. Suck my tits." I could envision June and Julie kissing and licking Mom's nipples as they cuddled up their naked tits to her side. I gripped my hard cock but refrained from jerking myself off. The rhythmic sound would have given me away. I just gripped it hard and released and then repeated. I was acutely aware of my breathing. I didn't want that to give me away either. It was pointless to raise my head to see what was happening. The room was completely dark and eerily silent. I couldn't crawl back to my room either. My body crushing and dragging on the carpet fibers made a distinct noise. I was trapped where I was.

I rolled gently onto my back and propped up my head on my clothes. I continued squeezing and releasing my cock. I heard more rustling of sheets and movement on the bed and then different slurping and kissing sounds. My imagination was running away as I envisioned either June or Julie straddling Mom's face. Then reality bettered my imagination as one of the twins muttered, "Oh fuck. Mom. Yes. Right there." A long, low-volume moan followed.

The slurping noise stopped and Mom's muffled voice moaned and whispered, "Yes, Baby. Momma needs your tongue." There was another low moan followed almost immediately by "UUUUNNNGGG. Oh, sweet Jesus." I couldn't tell the twins apart by their moans and groans, so I couldn't tell who was eating Mom's pussy and whose pussy Mom was eating. It didn't matter either.

Then the bed started rocking in a constant rhythm. Whoever was riding Mom's face was thrusting herself forward and back as the slurping noises got louder. I was sure I was about to cum and I gently pulled my tee shirt out from under my head and wrapped it around my cock and then regripped my cock through my shirt and started jacking off.

Then June's voice said, "Oh my God, Mom. You have a wonderful tongue. I'm gonna cum."

The slurping stopped and Mom whispered, "Go ahead Baby. Julie Baby. That's fantastic, I'm gonna cum too." I now had a full picture of the scene on the bed above me. I picked up my pace so I could cum the same time they did. Then Mom groaned hard and said loudly, "Julie, Baby. Hurry...Oh shit. Here it cums." The slurping of tongues increased and then both June and Mom groaned out louder than they intended and the bed began thrashing in all directions.

A minute later, all was completely quiet except for the gasps for air. There was no movement at all. I had blown my load into my tee shirt seconds after their orgasms started and I just held my cock in my hand. It was still rock hard.

Julie broke the total silence as she whispered, "My turn. Let's switch." Without further discussion, the twins were moving to change places.

Mom apparently had other ideas and she whispered, "Julie, you come up here beside me and lay on your side facing me with your top leg raised. I'm going to get on my side the same way and June, you do the same. We'll form a triangle." Both girls giggled and there was a lot of movement on the bed as I envisioned what Mom had in mind. Then the slurping noises started again. They were in a three-person daisy-chain. I'd seen this on porno sites but with more participants. I could only imagine how awkward this would be.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers