Sleepwalking Son's Cock Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother son incest.
1.1k words
4.58
45.7k
57

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers

In a few days, the packages arrived. I couldn't wait to open them. I carried them up to my bedroom and tore open the first slim parcel. Inside, wrapped in tissue was a full length sheer nightie in black nylon. I unzipped my dress and shook it off. Then I unfastened my bra and slipped off my panties. I turned and checked myself out in the full length mirror. My cycle was at the stage where my breasts were swollen and firm. I spread my thighs; my pussy lips were also unusually plump. I remembered the images my son had drawn, particularly the one of me in lingerie bending over him. I ran my palms over my nipples and felt a tingle of pleasure running down to my clit.

I wanted to masturbate, but instead, I stood in front of the mirror, imagining my son was watching me. I slipped on the sheer nightie and pulled it down, seeing how it clung to my nipples and thighs. This was how Mark wanted me. I smoothed the nylon over my jutting breasts and pulled it tight. My nipples stuck out through the dark, transparent nylon. I lifted the hem up my thighs to expose my pussy. I imagined Mark watching me through a concealed camera and drawing me. Did he jerk his cock over the images he drew of me?

I was getting wet between my thighs and I didn't want to soak my new nightie, not just yet anyway. I took it off, folded it and put it in my drawer. Then I opened the next package, a black nylon bodystocking with an open crotch. I wriggled into it and posed in front of the mirror, after adding some black pumps that accentuated my nylon encased ass. This outfit would drive Mark crazy. Without having to undress me, he could bend me over and...

In a dreamy erotic haze I tried on more underwear until, catching sight of the clock by my bed, I realized Mark would be home soon. I had meant to look at more of the images he had drawn while he was out. Now I was almost out of time. I was wearing a sheer gown with lacy trim that left nothing to the imagination. I tied it around me and went to Mark's room.

I lay on his unmade bed and opened his book of drawings. Hurrying past the pictures I had already seen, I found a new image and gasped out loud. In this drawing, I was lying on a bed, naked except for a pair of pantyhose. My hands were gripping my breasts, which Mark had drawn several sizes larger than life. Mark was standing over me with a stiff erection. I was stroking his cock between my stockinged feet and he was spurting over my breasts.

I looked in disbelief. This was a version of what had really happened the last time Mark had "sleepwalked" into my room. He had added the pantyhose, but otherwise this was not a fantasy. I was mortified. How could I have let hims fool me like this? Had his sleepwalking been an act from the start? Or did he realize at a certain point that I was used to his late-night wanderings and he could get away with coming in my room naked and jerking off on me. Did he think it might turn me on? Did he imagine I would go along with it? If so, he had been right! Now here I was, dressed in lingerie, laying on my son's bed, ready to masturbate over the pornographic images he had drawn of me.

I turned the page. In the next image, Mark was laying on his bed naked and asleep, sporting an erection. I was kneeling over him in a sheer, baby doll nightie, my breasts hanging over his face. I was inserting the head of his cock between my pussy lips, my face thrown back in ecstasy. The next image was a continuation of the scene. This time I was riding Mark's cock and he was gripping my ass, and thrusting up into me. One breast had burst out of the nightie and Mark's mouth was on my nipple. On the small of my back above my ass were tattooed the words: SLUT MOM.

Tingles of pleasure ran through my clit. I pulled the robe open and lay back on my son's bed. The idea of Mark fantasizing about me as his sex slave was arousing me more than I could have imagined. We were alone in this house. He was at his sexual peak. I could satisfy him in every way imaginable, dress in lingerie around the house, drive him up the walls with desire, have him fuck me until my pussy hurt. As these images filled my imagination I was spread out on Mark's bed, naked except for a sheer robe, rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples. He was due home any minute. What if he found me like this? Would he have to mount me on the spot? I groaned and came. As my climax subsided, I gathered myself together, slipped Mark's drawings back in their hiding place and went back to my room.

That night I cooked a lasagna for Mark and went to bed early. I tried on the rest of the lingerie, touching and teasing myself in the mirror until I was very aroused. I was at a very horny, fertile stage of my cycle. If someone penetrated me and pumped their seed in me, I could easily get pregnant. That was so taboo, but it aroused me even more. I finally decided on the sheer black nightie. By the time I got in bed I was dripping wet. I could have made myself come just by playing with my nipples. It was hard to resist the temptation to touch myself, but I finally fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, feeling Mark standing over me. He was pretending to be asleep and he was rubbing my nipples with the head of his penis. Pretending to be asleep, I moaned and parted my thighs. "Oh baby," I said in a sleepy, little girl voice, "I'm horny."

Mark groaned and ran his hands over my breasts. He leaned over me and sniffed my bare pussy through my nightie. Then he slid his hand between my ankles and lifted the nightie up over my thighs. I waited in suspense and at last he slid his finger inside my wet slit. "Oh yes," I moaned, "So horny!"

Mark moaned and climbed on the bed. He got between my legs and then he was inside me, filling me. He groaned in pleasure as he moved in me. He gripped my ass and pumped me gently as I kept talking sleepily in his ear.

"Oh yes baby! Cum in me! Oohh!".

Mark gripped my ass tight and moaned aloud as he squirted his pent up load deep into my womb.

"Oh yes," I whispered in his ear, "Did that feel good? Did you like Mommy's pussy?"

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers