Sleepwalking Stepson Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa and Sarah continue their sexual escapades with Corey.
1.6k words
4.64
49.9k
71

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa McFadden had a problem. She was having sexual relationships with not one, but both of her stepchildren. They weren't blood related, but she did raise them since they were little children. It felt wrong. It was wrong. Horribly wrong! But her lust was out of control and she couldn't stop herself. Her only comfort was at least one of the experiences, with her stepdaughter Sarah, was mutual.

This is all she was thinking about as she stirred cream into her coffee at the breakfast table. The same table where it had all started. How much cum had she licked off this table? How many orgasms in the past week right here where she ate her meals.

"Something wrong, mom?" Corey asked, sitting next to her.

"What? No. Nothing," Lisa said. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. A little tired. Have a game today."

"That's nice. I hope you win."

Corey nodded and looked at his phone while he ate cereal.

Sarah, who sat across from Lisa, knew she was lying. Of course something was wrong. But Sarah didn't care, and she raised her foot under the table and into Lisa's lap, pressing firmly against her stepmother's inner thigh.

Lisa dropped her spoon. She gave Sarah a dirty look, but it was no use. Sarah's long legs allowed her to push her foot right against Lisa's pussy, all while Corey sat next to them, oblivious. Lisa was nervous, but it felt good so she allowed Sarah to continue. She even pushed herself against Sarah's foot and let out a slight whimper.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" Sarah asked. "You seem stressed."

"I'm fine," Lisa said, not believing the gaul of her stepdaughter. Of course something's wrong, she thought. Your foot is in my cunt! "I think I have something in my eye."

"Oh. You should try and get that out," Sarah said and pressed harder. She could feel the warmth and wetness building.

"Shit. I'm going to be late for my game," Corey said and got up from the table and headed out the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Right in front of Corey?"

"We've been sucking his cock and drinking his cum all week. Who cares?"

"He's been sleepwalking. It's different!"

"Just relax. He's clueless. Now let me finish what I started."

Sarah crawled under the table to put her mouth where her foot was. She lifted her mom's dress over her head and dove right in. She pulled apart her pussy lips and licked Lisa's clit. She could feel Lisa squirming in enjoyment.

"Oh my god, Sarah," Lisa said. "That feels so good."

Then as Sarah flicked her clit with her tongue, she pushed two fingers inside her cunt.

"Oh, Sarah," Lisa cried out.

"Call me daughter," Sarah ordered.

"You're such a good daughter," Lisa said, going along with it. How did I raise such a slut. Such a wonderful horny, beautiful slut?

"Yeah? You like it when I lick your clit, mom?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. Lick mommies clit."

"What about my fingers? You like it when your daughter fingers your cunt?"

"Yes. Finger mommies cunt!"

Sarah smiled and kept at it. The juices were flowing hard now and Sarah was happily licking everything she could, even swallowing the excess if it happened to collect in her mouth. The naughtiness of this whole situation was overwhelming and she came right there without even touching herself.

Lisa, who couldn't take it anymore, grabbed her daughter's head and pushed her entire face into her cunt, smothering her. She could feel her daughter frantically fuck her cunt with her tongue and Lisa exploded in orgasm, right in her own daughters mouth!

"Oh my god, oh my god," she cried out as the juices flowed out of her.

Finally, she was finished and released her daughter.

I've been thinking," Sarah said as she licked her lips. "We need to go further with Corey."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Sucking cock is great and all. I love it. But I need to get fucked too."

"But how can we do that if he's asleep?"

"Well, so far he hasn't woken up if we put our mouths on his cock. In his sleepwalking state, he seems to be fairly easy to manipulate. I think if we push him into a chair or something we can, you know..."

"Ride his cock for all its worth?"

"Exactly."

Lisa thought it over. It sounded like a good plan and she had also been craving more of his cock. And why stop now? Her daughter was sitting on the floor with a head covered in pussy juice.

"Let's do it," Lisa said.

Later that night...

Everything went just as it always had. Corey sleepwalked down to the kitchen and started masturbating at the kitchen table. Lisa and Sarah quietly followed him and pushed the table aside.

But this time, Sarah pulled a chair and set it down behind her brother. Then Sarah and Lisa gently pushed and directed Corey's body into the chair.

"It worked," Sarah whispered. Corey was sitting in the chair and still stroking his cock.

"Should we suck on it a little to get it wet?" Lisa asked.

Sarah was already wet from anticipation, but she loved having a big cock in her mouth so she agreed.

Lisa and Sarah kneeled down between Corey's legs. Lisa pushed Corey's hand away and took his cock into her mouth. Sarah licked the base of Corey's cock and then took his balls into her mouth. After a minute of this they switched places and now Sarah was sucking on his cock and Lisa had her son's balls in her mouth.

"We should fuck him before he cums," Sarah said, pulling away.

"Can I go first?" Lisa asked. "It's been so long for me."

"Fine," Sarah said, thinking of all the times she had been fucked recently. Her many boyfriends, teachers, the janitor at the gas station... god I'm a slut, she thought.

"Here I go," Lisa said and pulled up her nightie. She swung her leg over the chair, straddling her son's waist, and then she lowered herself down.

"I'll guide it in for you," Sarah said and directed Corey's cock into her mom's wet pussy.

"Holy shit," Lisa cried as it slid in. "That feels so fucking good."

Sarah smiled as she watched her mother bob up and down on the cock mere inches from her face. She could see her mom's juices running down his shaft and onto his balls. Her mouth watering, Sarah got closer and licked the exposed parts of the shaft and balls as she fingered herself.

Lisa lifted her nightie off and threw it across the kitchen, allowing her breasts to bounce and jiggle in her son's face. If only he were awake to suck on them, she thought. She decided to press her breasts against his face anyway, and as she did, the stimulation was too much and she came all over his cock.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," Lisa moaned.

Sarah knew she was cumming as she was up close and personal and could see the excess juices dripping out of her cunt, juices that she greedily licked and swallowed.

"My turn," Sarah said.

"Okay," Lisa said and lifted herself off of the cock. Sarah quickly sucked all the rest of her juices off of Corey's cock before straddling her brother. "A little help?"

Lisa nodded and knelt down between Corey's legs. She grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it straight up as Sarah lowered herself down. Her young pussy was much tighter than Lisa's and it took more effort but eventually he was all the way in.

"Fuck," was all Sarah could say as a wave of pleasure raced through her body.

Lisa sat there with her mouth wide open. She was in awe of this sight. A huge cock going into such a beautiful pussy. Sarah's skin was perfect. Her ass so firm. She just wanted to eat every part of Corey and Sarah. She started with Corey's balls and then worked her way up his shaft, licking the juices left behind by Sarah's wet cunt.

"This is so fucking awesome," Sarah said through gritted teeth.

Lisa moved her head up a little and pusher her face into her daughters ass and shoved her tongue out, right into her daughter's asshole. Sarah stopped suddenly.

"Oh my god," Sarah said. "Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

Lisa didn't answer. She doubled down. She pushed Sarah's ass cheeks apart and then pushed her tongue inside of her ass, moving her tongue in and out. Fucking her daughter's asshole with her tongue.

"Oh mom," Sarah moaned. "Yes. Eat my ass..."

Lisa moaned as well as she continued to devour her ass. She had never done this before. She hadn't even considered it. But something was happening to her. To both of them. They wanted it all.

"Oh shit I'm cumming," Sarah moaned.

Sarah stopped all movement except for the involuntary shudders pulsing through her. It was the overwhelming pleasure from her brother's cock buried to the hilt in her cunt and her mom's tongue deep in her ass. She had never felt pleasure like this.

"Oh shit, he's cumming inside me," Sarah said, as she could feel Corey's pulsing cock and the warm fresh cum emptying inside of her.

"I want to taste that cum," Lisa said, finally pulling away from Sarah's ass.

Sarah pulled herself off of Corey's cock and straddled her mom's face. Lisa lapped at her pussy juices as Corey's cum slid out of Sarah's cunt and into Lisa's open mouth. Lisa savored the different flavors and textures and then swallowed everything.

By the time the two ladies caught their breath, Corey had already headed back upstairs.

Lisa and Sarah spend the rest of the night in Lisa's bed. They slept naked and cuddled in each other's arms.

To be continued...