Sleepy Betrayal

Story Info
My dad and my girlfriend can't stop fucking in their sleep.
7.3k words
4.05
59.2k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Sarah and I had just moved across the country for our first year of college. We got a small one-bedroom apartment together. It was our first time living away from our parents for the both of us, and we were excited to start our lives together.

It was during our first week living together when I learned about Sarah's sleepwalking. We went to bed after a long day of sightseeing and getting to know the area. I awoke about 2am feeling confused. I blearily opened my eyes and saw my beautiful girlfriend Sarah straddling me, having sex with me as I slept.

I stared in shock at her stunning body, her wide hips yet trim waist bouncing up and down on my lap. Her large breasts heaving and jiggling with every movement. As my eyes rose to hers, I was stunned. Her lovely blue eyes were open, but she was staring emptily straight forward, with a vacant expression on her face. She was just bouncing casually up and down on my penis as she stared into space.

This was nothing like the sex we usually had. Sarah is a very modest girl. We took each other's virginity last year, and every time we had sex it was in a very particular way. Sarah would wear a short dress or long t-shirt, I'd wear condom, and it was missionary only. Whenever we discussed sex she always called it "making love", and she insisted on the condom and the relative lack of nudity, even though she's on birth control. I'd get on top of her and we'd hold each other as I slowly thrust inside her. Despite her insistence on a slow pace, I'd still cum into the condom pretty fast. She'd just smile and hold me close and tell me how much she loved me.

This was different. My raw penis was inside her without a condom. She was tighter and wetter and hotter than I'd ever felt. She was bouncing aggressively too, harder than I'd ever fucked her before. I've never seen her fully nude before, but now I had an incredible view of her naked breasts jiggling above me. Her thin waist, her wide hips, her round butt slamming down against my testicles at the end of each bounce.

I had only been awake for a minute or two, but her incredible body and the fast pace of her fucking had me on the verge of cumming already. My hands automatically went to her hips, and I reached around started squeezing her juicy ass. With a firm grip on her big butt, I started bucking aggressively up into her pussy with the same frantic pace she was slamming down against me. Our naked genitals were locked together and colliding into each other with perfect timing. Unable to control myself any further, my penis started squirting a huge load of cum into her tight pussy.

"AH! AH! Ahhhh!" I grunted and groaned as I ejaculated inside her. Sarah was silent, but she changed her thrusts as I was cumming, tightening up her pussy and desperately grinding herself against my crotch, her body extracting every drop of cum I had in her sleep. She still had the same vacant expression on her face, staring absently straight ahead.

As I finished cumming inside her, Sarah kept slowly churning her hips and tightening her pussy, making sure to get every drop. Eventually my penis softened and slipped out of her vagina. She let out a sigh, rolled off me, closed her eyes, and fell into a more traditional sleep.

The whole thing lasted only a couple minutes, but it was unquestionably the greatest night of my life. I couldn't believe my good fortune in having such an unbelievably sexy girlfriend. I quickly fell into a happy and relaxed sleep.

When I woke up, Sarah was gone, but I could hear the shower running, along with her lovely voice singing happily. I smiled as I continued to lay on the slightly damp and messy bed, waiting for her to finish up.

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom wearing a robe, brushing her beautiful blonde hair.

"Hi sleepyhead," she said softly with a bright smile on her beautiful face.

"Hi baby," I whispered back, staring at her almost in awe while remembering last night.

She just blushed and kept smiling.

"Last night was amazing," I told her, with a huge grin on my face.

She gave me a quizzical smile, "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You don't remember?" I asked confused. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"Us crawling into bed and going to sleep around 11 or so, I think," she said after a moment's thought. "Why, did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

"Oh uh, no, no, just uh..." I knew I had to be careful here. She's a very modest girl who doesn't like discussing sexual stuff. If I told her she got naked and had sex with me in her sleep, she'd probably get upset and feel very guilty no matter how much I may have liked it. I didn't want her to get upset or feel bad, I figured if she knew she did something like that it would just worry her and hurt her self-esteem.

"It's just you cuddle with me a lot in your sleep sometimes, it's nice." I finally replied, giving her a reassuring look.

She still looked a bit worried. "I didn't hurt you or do anything weird did I? I've always had a problem with sleepwalking, my mom used to find me wandering around the kitchen in the middle of night. I thought I was done with that stuff," she looked like she was about to cry.

"No, no, baby don't worry you didn't do anything bad at all, we just held each other in our sleep, it was great, nothing to worry about. I love sleeping in the same bed with you, it's perfect," I told her with a smile.

"Oh Derrick!" she whispered lovingly, leaning down and giving me a soft kiss on the lips, "I love you so much, I am so happy we're living together!" She laid down next to me on the bed still in her robe, and we hugged each other close.

***

Eventually we got up and got our day started, but that event and Sarah's worries about sleepwalking reminded me of certain memories from my childhood that I hadn't thought about in years.

See, my dad was also a sleepwalker. Sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get a drink of water and I'd see him wandering around naked. Normally, I'd just avoid him and go back to bed. However, there were a few times where he wasn't alone during his sleepwalks.

I remember I once heard some muffled yelling and screaming coming from the kitchen. As I walked partially down the stairs and stared into the kitchen, I saw my dad standing behind my mother, rapidly slamming his hips into her butt. They were both naked, and my mom was bent over the counter grunting and screaming into her hand. My mom's face was very red and sweaty, I couldn't tell if she was pained or lost in pleasure. My dad however had the same vacant stare my girlfriend Sarah had when she was riding me. He was clearly having sex in his sleep.

My dad was gripping my mom's wide hips firmly and was frantically slamming his crotch into her butt over and over despite his empty dispassionate stare. My mom was yelling and bucking against him. Suddenly she let out a loud squeal and was desperately grinding her butt into my dad's groin, rotating her hips rapidly against his crotch. My dad pressed his hips as far into her butt as he could and just stood there.

"Oh yeah," she whispered, "Cum in me daddy," my mother said to him, turning her face back and meeting him in a kiss. My mom kept groaning and wiggling her hips, kissing my father as he just stood there flush against her body, staring off into space.

Eventually my father took a step back, his penis slipped out of my mom's vagina, and I saw his cum dripping out of her. My mom quickly turned around and got to her knees, grabbing my father's softening penis. "Daddy," she murmured, before slurping it into her mouth.

I had seen more than enough and quickly went back to my room. At the time I was confused at what I saw, though looking back I now have a better understanding. The fact that my mom kept calling my father "daddy" gave me much more insight into their sex life than I wanted. My mom had me when she was 18 and my dad was 46, she's 36 and he's 64 now. It seems like the age gap was part of the allure for my mother at least.

There were a few other times where I heard similar sounds coming from downstairs and just went back to bed, not wanting to see my mother and father in that state.

However, I remember once I heard those same sounds one night when my aunt was staying over. I would have ignored them, but as I walked towards the bathroom, I saw the door to my parent's room was partially open, and my mother was lying there alone in a deep sleep.

Out of a sick sense of curiosity, I slowly crept down the stairs and stared into the kitchen, and I was stunned at what I saw. My mom's sister was sitting on the kitchen counter naked with her shapely thighs spread. My dad was standing in between her legs rapidly humping back and forth with his penis inside her pussy. My aunt had her arms wrapped tightly around his back, her face very red and tense, she was grunting and groaning at every thrust. Occasionally she'd open her eyes and stare at him with a stunned look on her face, as though she couldn't believe what was happening. My dad meanwhile had that same vacant look signaling he was asleep even though he was fucking her very hard.

My aunt would whine and whimper and wrap both her arms and legs around my dad holding him close. I could see her wedding ring glinting through the shadows as she rubbed his back with her left hand. My dad kept up his furious pace, never faltering. His rapid humping was strangely disconnected from the totally dispassionate look on his face. My aunt suddenly let out a squeal and squirted a gush of liquid against my father's crotch. He didn't seem to notice and just kept aggressively rutting into her body. My aunt was clinging to him desperately, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, her mouth letting out loud gurgles and squeals as she was overwhelmed by pleasure. She kept squirting all over my dad, and the sounds their connected genitals made as they slammed together were disgustingly wet.

I stood watching for a long time, feeling disgusted at the act but curious to see how it would end. However, they were going at it for so long and my aunt was making such loud noises I was worried my mother would wake up, and I didn't want to get caught standing there watching. I ended up just going back to bed and falling into a troubled sleep. When I awoke and went downstairs the next morning everyone seemed to be acting normally, and I eventually managed to put the whole event out of my mind. My aunt slept over a few more times since then, although I never saw her with my dad like that again.

***

Sarah and I had just completed our first few months at college, and we were planning to come back home for Thanksgiving. After that first night, Sarah had sex with me a few more times in her sleep. It was always just as amazing as the first time, and much better than our regular sex with a condom, although I never told her what happened the next morning as I didn't want to worry her. Believe it or not, the second time it happened, I really did try to stop her and wake her up, but she was all over me, and even yelling her name repeatedly in her face didn't seem to wake her. Since I couldn't stop her or wake her, I decided to just let it happen each time. I can't say I was too upset about that though.

Surprisingly, other than a few mild confused complaints about feeling "sticky", she didn't seem to ever notice either, even though I came inside her each time. Other than the sleep sex she had never had a raw penis inside her before, so I guess she didn't realize it was my ejaculate. She was always in a good mood the morning after too, singing happily in the shower without knowing why.

Anyway, the plane tickets were a bit too expensive, and our families were worried about us taking the long road trip alone, so it was decided that my dad would fly out here one way, and then drive back with us. We knew it would take two or three days and nights to get back, so my dad would get us motel rooms each night, while also doing most of the driving, which was very kind of him. We weren't sure if my dad would come with us on the way back yet or they'd let us go on our own, but we'd figure that out after the holiday.

"HI dad," I said as we greeted him at the airport.

"Hi Mr. Baker," my girlfriend said with a smile, as she gave my dad a platonic hug.

"Great to see you guys!" My dad replied. "Are you all packed and ready?" he asked.

"Yes dad," I responded, "Yes sir," my girlfriend said.

We decided to go straight from the airport to start our journey back home. We walked back to the parking lot and to our car. My girlfriend and I both got in the back while my dad got in the driver's seat.

"Here we go!" My dad said with a smile as we took off. My girlfriend and I let out a little cheer in the back and giggled.

***

After a long day on the road, we were finally at the motel, having made it one-third of the way through our journey. We had to share a small room with two small beds.

"I'll let you sleep in the same bed, but you two behave yourselves, okay? Nothing naughty." My dad said with a chuckle.

"Of course, sir!" my girlfriend said in a shocked voice, sounding scandalized, while I nodded in agreement.

We all settled down and quickly fell asleep, my girlfriend and I in one bed and my father in the other.

After only a few hours of sleep, I found myself slowly waking up to some odd noises. There was a rhythmic creaking sound along with a repetitive wet slapping. I blearily opened my eyes. The room was pitch black and it took me a minute to adjust to the lack of light. As I looked over towards my father's bed, my jaw dropped.

My girlfriend was no longer in the same bed with me, instead she was lying naked on her back in my father's bed. My dad was equally naked, lying flush on top of her, aggressively thrusting his penis back and forth inside of her pussy. My dad and my girlfriend were having sex right in front of me. I could see my girlfriend's thong underwear and pajamas just sitting on the floor in between our beds. At some point my girlfriend got up, took off all her clothes, went naked into my father's bed, and they started having sex.

I couldn't fucking believe it. My heart was racing, and I just stared stunned. My dad was hovering over her on his elbows really giving it to her, and she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. She is very voluptuous, and his body is much thinner than hers. Her shapely thighs were wrapped around his thin hips, her calves around the back of his knees. Her arms were holding his skinny back, while her large breasts were squashed against his thin chest and bulging out. Their connected genitals were colliding aggressively with loud wet slapping sounds. They both were humping into each other at the same frantic pace, totally in sync.

It was disgusting to watch, and it just looked inappropriate. Not only was he my father and she my girlfriend, but he's just an ugly skinny old man and she's a beautiful busty young girl. Seeing their two bodies clinging to each other locked together in sexual intercourse is just absurd and wrong. Their faces were only inches from each other as they fucked desperately. But wait a minute...

It was when I saw their faces that my anguish turned to confusion. Both of their eyes were open, but they weren't even looking at each other. My girlfriend was vacantly staring at the ceiling, while my father had the same absent expression himself, staring straight forward into the headboard. They weren't making any noises from their mouths either, they were just breathing evenly, all the sounds and sexual actions were coming from their copulating bodies. Their nude bodies were locked together, clinging to each other and humping furiously, but looking at their faces, they seemed to be asleep!

I just watched them continue to rut into each other missionary style in their sleep. I was still upset but the fact they were clearly asleep made it a bit more bearable. I had no doubt they were sleeping; I had seen those exact same facial expressions from both too many times. They only ever made them when they were sleeping, never when awake.

Suddenly my girlfriend squirted a gush of liquid against my father's groin, however neither of them adjusted their pace in the slightest. The wet slapping sounded even wetter with a loud squelching sound going on, and my girlfriend's genital liquid kept splattering around as they slammed their crotches together. I was shocked, I had no idea she could even do that, it never happened when we had sex, even when she rode me in her sleep. Yet her she was squirting and cumming all over my dad's penis as they fucked like disgusting animals.

I'm not sure how long I watched them. At least an hour probably. It was absurd, they just fucked each other frantically with no breaks. At one point they slowed their humping and just slowly ground their groins together in sync for a few minutes. They stopped, both pressing their crotches as firmly against each other as they could for a minute of stillness, and then started aggressively fucking again. I was confused at first and thought they were finally stopping, however as they picked up the pace again I saw milky clear-white liquid start seeping out around my father's invading penis and out of my girlfriend's pussy, dribbling down her luscious round ass cheeks and onto the bed. Just as she did when she rode me in her sleep, I knew my girlfriend's young pussy was clenching down on my father's old penis as he ejaculated inside her.

It just went on and on. I don't know how many times my girlfriend squirted or my dad came inside her, but every time it happened their bodies were in perfect sync, and they somehow knew exactly what to do to derive maximum pleasure in their sleep.

Eventually it did finally end. They started grinding their crotches into each other again which I knew meant my dad was cumming. After grinding for a few minutes, they once again went still and just laid there with their bodies connected in intercourse. I don't know how long they stayed like that, it felt like forever but was probably only about five minutes. My dad let out a relaxed sigh and rolled off, on the far side of the bed. My girlfriend continued to lie there, staring up at the ceiling with that same vacant stare. Her body looked unbelievably luscious, somehow glowing even in the low light. I could see my dad's massive load still dribbling out of her pussy and onto the bed as she just lay there with her legs spread.

After another minute or two, my girlfriend, still staring into space, casually got up, walked towards my bed, and picked up her thong, which slowly put on. She then put on her pajama top and bottoms, and crawled into my bed. She wrapped her arm around me, cuddled up close, and I saw her eyes eventually shut as she fell into a regular sleep. Across the room I could hear my father snoring loudly as he finally got some actual rest.

It took me awhile to sleep, but I eventually did, with images of my father and girlfriend having sex still playing in my head.

When I woke up, my girlfriend was gone, although father was sleeping alone in his bed. I realized I could hear the shower running. As I listened close, I could hear my girlfriend singing happily in a soft voice, clearly enjoying her shower but trying not to wake us.

The shower soon stopped and after a few minutes my girlfriend walked out of the bathroom fully clothed, drying her hair. As she saw me awake on the bed, she gave me a big smile.

"Hi baby," she whispered quietly, not wanting to wake my dad in the other bed. "How did you sleep?" she asked kindly.

"Uh... pretty good," I replied slowly, "how about you?" I asked.

"Really good," she said with an earnest smile, "I love sleeping next to you." She leaned down and gave me a hug and a kiss as I continued to relax on the bed.