Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, disappointed I wasn't able to swallow the whole load. "Some of that just went the wrong way."

Clint got off me. Rob was naked now and positioned himself with his knees between my legs. I let him mount me and he quickly entered my pussy and began pounding away. I had never before had sex with more than one guy. Here I was with three cute guys. I didn't sense any danger from them. My head was swimming but I didn't want to leave – this was fun! After Rob shot his wad in my pussy I got down on the floor and let Mike butt-fuck me "since he had to go last." The boys greased up my anus well and I bent over placing my face on the wooden floor and with my hands out extended away from me. Husky Mike, with his hairy body and very large cock placed his legs on either side of me and pulled me onto his large cock. I whimpered in some pain as he stretched and penetrated my anus. He kept going smoothly entering me the full length of his long dick. I groaned in a mixture of satisfaction and discomfort. He began pumping me slowly but surely. I could feel every twitch of his thick cock as it slid in and out of my sensitive anus. He grabbed my shoulders and I knew I was done for. He pulled me relentlessly against him while pressing his pelvis strongly against me. His dick achieved great depth in me and I gave myself over to his use and possession groaning and moaning in gratified, aching bliss. He began thrusting quicker and more carelessly, shoving his dick into my ass with abandon. I began cumming myself as waves of hot orgasm rippled through my body and exploded in my mind. Mike was now heedlessly hammering my anus with his cock and jerking my body roughly back against his thrusting pelvis. He roared and then fell like a toppled soldier shot through the heart. I rolled on my side and lay naked on the bare floor enjoying the feeling of being a well-fucked young woman. One of the boys thoughtfully threw me a sheet to curl up with.

After a few moments of pleasurable reverie over the good ass-fucking I had just received I looked up. Rob and Clint weren't finished with me yet and Mike was stirring. "Go wash yourself," I said to Mike. "Soap and hot water, please." He nodded and waddled off to the bathroom. Rob and Clint, both naked, knelt next to my supine body, still curled on the floor and partially clad in the sheet.

"You're amazing Sandy," Clint said to me. He lifted the sheet to reveal my bare ass. I could see his cock had achieved a significant erection. He noticed me checking it out and sniggered, "I'm going to fuck you doggie style, okay?"

"I'm here to serve," I said. Clint smiled. I assumed my position with my ass in the air and my head on the floor. Mike returned from the shower, nude and dripping water. Rob was stroking his cock with the head aimed at the side of my face. Clint knelt behind me and launched into my pussy with his stiff cock. 'Uhhhh," I sighed at the exquisite pleasure of his demanding penetration. He grabbed the sides of my ass and began rocking my body back against him as he steadily pounded his cock into me. Mike knelt in front of me. I lifted my head and saw he was holding his cock out to be sucked. He leaned back bracing himself with his palms against the floor and slid his pelvis closer to me, so that I could suck him by just lowering my head. I slid my lips over the big head to his cock. He was not fully hard but quickly bloomed from the warmth and suction of my mouth. Clint was busy sliding his dick in and out of my pussy from behind and I could sense Rob was not far from cumming on my cheek or wherever he aimed his dick. I quivered with delight at being the center of attention of these three virile young men. Even though this was my first experience having sex with a group of men it felt very natural, very enjoyable, and I was surprisingly relaxed. Mike's hard cock then filled my mouth and I pressed my lips as hard as I could on his thick shaft. He popped his pelvis upwards to drive the head of his cock into my throat – it gagged me for a second but then I was able to slip him deeper in my throat. I felt Rob's hot cum spurting against the side of my face – on my cheek and in my hair. Clint was savaging my pussy with wild thrusting while groaning happily. Life was good. Mike shot a nice warm load in my mouth just as Clint got his rocks in my pussy. Rob's cum drooled down my face and onto my neck. We disentangled slowly and lay in a confused heap of sweaty, sated bodies on the floor.

Slowly we straggled to positions on and around the couch. I clutched my sheet around me. The boys pulled on their pants. We drank some wine and beer. We smoked some pot and watched an old movie on television. I told them about my life. My split from Jeff; my job at the restaurant in San Antonio – Clint's been there; my gay little brother. They were pleased to find out I was not just a 'road whore' as Mike put it. "It makes you even sexier, Sandy, that you're a normal person with a job and everything."

"It's like banging the girl next door," Clint agreed. I laughed.

"As long as it's not like banging your sister," I said. We all laughed. I drained my glass of wine and lay on my back on the couch, my legs on Clint's lap. Rob walked over to me and undid his pants. "Uh oh," I say looking at him as he kicked his jeans off. He gently grasped me under both arms and pulled me towards the edge of the couch so my head flops over the side, upside down.

"There," he said, "just like that." He leaned forward putting his palms against the arm and back of the couch and guided his stiff dick into my mouth. "Ahhh," he gasped as he felt the warm wetness of my mouth on his dick. He pushed further now and his cock glided smoothly past my gag reflex and deep into my throat. Now he gripped both sides of my torso and pulled me towards him while he began rocking his hips against my mouth fucking me deeply in the throat. He moved his dick in and out of my throat in smooth slow thrusts that I could accommodate pleasantly. I felt one of the other boys rubbing my pussy and exciting my clit. I reached awkwardly and grabbed the sides of Rob's hips as he slipped his cock in and out of my mouth. He quickened his rocking and I had a thrilling sensation of my mouth being fucked as his dick slid in and out of my throat. He pressed himself harder into my mouth with each thrust. His cock pushed against the walls of my throat and I felt totally engorged with his dick. He slid his hands from my sides under my back and lifted me as he pumped himself hard into my mouth so that my body flopped and undulated to his thrusting. "Aaaahhhh," he yelled as he spewed his semen into my throat and stomach. He left his dick deep in me as he shuddered and a last spasm of sperm drooled from him and slid down my throat. Finally, he released me and withdrew his cock. I gasped loudly for breath. "That was so hot Sandy," he said. I couldn't speak yet.

Mike had positioned himself on his knees on the couch between my legs. Next, he grasped my waist and pulled me towards his stiff dick. My pussy slid around his cock and he lurched on top of me driving his dick in me to the hilt. "Uuuhhh," he took my breath away. Grabbing my shoulders from underneath, he began energetically pumping my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and hung on. His large dick and great rhythm quickly started my clitoris afire. I began to scream in orgasmic joy as he redoubled his efforts and slammed his beefy frame into me to drive his cock home while jerking my shoulders hard so that I ground against him. He was so powerful in fucking me that I felt totally dominated - as he used my skinny body to deposit his sperm. I happily surrendered to his urgent and calculated savagery. We both ground ourselves together as we came hard and satisfyingly. "Whew," I said, "That was good big guy." He smiled in triumph and got off me.

I knew Clint had only had two turns while Mike and Rob had cum in or on me three times each, but I was tired. He walked over to me and dropped his pants and began jerking himself off. I moved over on the couch so he could kneel there. I took over stroking his cock and he achieved a full erection. He scooted himself closer to my face and I angled my head to be in his line of fire, so to speak. I pumped his hard dick faster. He pushed his pelvis towards me and I opened my mouth in anticipation of his ejaculation. I kept jacking him and then his body trembled as a large wad of sperm flew towards me. It hit aslant my lips splashing on my chin and nose. Another stream of his goo hit my face, just below my eye. I licked what I could into my mouth and caught his final ooze. I swallowed it as we gazed into each other's eyes. "Lovely," he said, and then he got off the couch. I lay there quietly now on the couch. The boys retreated to the bathroom or their bedrooms or wherever. We were all tired, spent, drunk and dopey. I pulled the sheet up around me and quickly fell asleep.

It was morning when I awoke. The apartment was silent. I picked myself up and looked around. The guys were all asleep. It was 9 am, Sunday morning. I found my jeans and my top. 'To hell with my panties, they can fly them from their antenna as a trophy.' My shoes were by the door. I pulled my clothes on and located my purse - car keys were still there. I had a hangover and my body was very sore from all the fucking but it felt good to be moving about. I could feel dried sperm on my face and in my hair. I washed up quickly in the bathroom and then snuck out the door.

The bright sunlight out on the street made me squint painfully. I was disoriented as well. I walked along in my heels for a couple of blocks before I had to take them off and continued barefoot. I was not sure where I was and how to get back to my car. I walked another block before realizing I was going the wrong way. As I wandered the streets a dark depression came over me; the debauchery of last night made me feel dirty and worthless in the bright sunshine of the morning. I was a confused slut that nobody really cared about. Reversing course I began to get my bearings. A pickup truck with two guys drove by and honked at me - the guys pointing and laughing. I finally managed to walk the eight or nine blocks to 6th street and eventually found my car. In the glare of day it felt like my degradation was on exhibit for all to see. My feet were sore, my throat was sore, my inner thighs were sore, my anus was sore – I had the sperm of three different men still in me. I needed some quiet time to myself.

I arrived at Gloria's about 10:30 am. She greeted me warmly. After I showered and changed clothes we went out for brunch. This picked up my spirits a bit. I kept my recent adventures quiet but shared enough gossip that she was entertained. Later that afternoon I got the key from my new landlady and Gloria helped me start moving some of my stuff into the new apartment. The utilities wouldn't be on until the next day so I would spend one more night at Gloria's.

* * * * *

Chapter Seven: The Abyss

Je t'aime quand ton grand œil verse
Une eau chaude comme le sang;
Quand, malgré ma main qui te berce,
Ton angoisse, trop lourde, perce
Comme un râle d'agonisant.
J'aspire, volupté divine!
Hymne profound, délicieux!
Tous les sanglots de ta poitrine,
Et crois que ton cœur s'illumine
Des perles que versant tes yeux!

- From "Madrigal Triste" by Charles Baudelaire

There was a certain feeling of a new beginning as I moved into my downtown apartment on Monday. Gloria insisted on taking the day off to help me move in and get settled. She was such a sweetheart. She helped me arrange the place and we went shopping for stuff I needed. After a tiring day she went home to be with Javier and I popped a frozen dinner in the microwave and opened a bottle of wine. I was on my own. 'I need to get control of my life,' I told myself piously. I went to bed early and alone – tomorrow was back to work.

The next day I went to the restaurant a little early. After all my adventures and the turmoil in my life over the last two weeks it felt good to return to the routine of my job. I chatted with Roger about what had been happening during my absence. I assured him everything was alright with me. He had heard about the break up of my marriage. The restaurant had survived without me but he was glad I was back.

Liz greeted me warmly when she came in. She heard about my split with Jeff from Gloria. She didn't press me for details, at least, not then. I immersed myself in the mundane details of running the restaurant and worked well into the mid-afternoon after the lunch close. Liz hung around to chat and about 3 pm she poured me a drink – a bourbon and water. I knew she wanted the details of what happened with Jeff and me on our trip.

"I'm glad to be out of it – my marriage. It was just a matter of time. I'm relieved."

"What brought it to a head?"

"I was acting crazy, screwing other guys."

"In Argentina? On your trip?"

"Yeah, I did."

"And he found out?"

"I flaunted it Liz, I made sure he knew. I wanted to show him I…"

"I see, and he left you there?'

"Yeah, he came back before I did. I've already moved out – it's all but official. But, like I said it was time to end it – a loveless, sexless relationship that was driving me nuts."

Liz poured me another drink. "So – other than your marriage falling apart – how was Argentina?"

We laughed. "It was a lot of fun – very interesting. We visited Buenos Aires and then went to a huge ranch for a New Year's party that was wonderful – it had polo fields and polo players if you get my drift (laughing). Lots of fun. Then we went to a little resort up in the Andes where we went trout fishing and where, where…I...uh…misbehaved."

"I would have thought you partied with the polo players (laughing)."

"Yes, well, I did that too but Jeff didn't know about that."

"Oh Sandy!"

"Oh come on Liz, don't give me that." We both laughed and she gave me a hug across the bar.

She elicited more details from me over the course of the week. I avoided an explicit description of the blowjob in Hector's truck for several days but she eventually got that out of me as well.

Friday evening we were preparing for the crowd. I told her the story of showing Jeff my mouthful of Hector's sperm. "You are such a 'wild thing,' Sandy, God, you actually showed him the cum in your mouth? My God girl. I worry about you."

"Hey, I can take care of myself and it's not like you're exactly the model of decorum."

She gave me a hard look. "I don't suck off guys in public."

"You don't suck off guys period Liz," I reminded her. We had gotten snippy for some reason and I stalked off.

Later, she came up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. I could feel her breasts against my back. She murmured in my ear, "I just worry about you Sandy, I'm not being judgmental." I turned towards her. "I don't want you to get hurt. That's all." We kissed quickly and sweetly with lips closed and then hugged. Her embrace was warm and her body smelled sweet. My nipples hardened and showed clearly through my blouse, I was braless tonight. She noticed and smiled at me.

"You two lezzie's need to clean your act up - we've got a crowd coming to dinner," Nat joked as he ambled by us. Liz swatted him playfully.

"Shut up old man. Just play the piano and leave us alone," she said. We all laughed and went about our business.

Nat chatted to me during a break between his sets late in the evening. "So Sandy, I understand you left your old man?"

"Yeah, we've split," I shrugged.

"Too bad, sometimes it happens."

"No, well, I'm glad about it Nat – I haven't been happy with Jeff for a long time."

"Hmm," he stroked my face. "And what about me and you baby sister?'

"Mmm, what do you want to know Nat?"

"When are you going to fuck me?"

I looked at him with a half smile. "Kind of direct aren't you? No beating around the bush."

"I mean no harm girl; I'm just trying to let you know how I feel."

"So, is this an invitation Nat?"

"Yes, it's an invitation to come home with me tonight."

After a pause I said "All right Nat, I will." I cocked my head to the side and raised my eyebrows as if to say 'Are you ready for me?'

He gave me a quick smile and went back to his music. "I'm going to fuck Nat tonight," I confided in Liz when she has a break behind the bar.

"Well, that's been coming for a long time," she winked at me.

Nat's apartment was surprisingly clean and orderly. He had nice furniture and pictures on the walls and rugs on the floors. I was so used to crass men with little taste for the finer things in life I expected a bachelor like Nat to live in a pigsty. "This is very nice Nat," I said with genuine surprise while taking a quick spin around his place.

"I'm not a complete barbarian." He cornered me in his kitchen. We kissed and pressed our bodies together. I liked feeling his long wiry body against me. His dick was hard and he pressed it into my abdomen demanding attention. I began to rub lightly on his cock with my fingertips through his pants as we kissed. I could tell he had an impressive dick, its length was obviously out of the ordinary and the thickness seemed just right.

"You feel good to me Nat, so nice." Then I spun away from him. I didn't want to rush this. "Make me a drink please?"

"Sure, bourbon?"

"Uh huh." I sat on the couch. Nice soft leather, coordinated throw pillows in an African motif. Nat brought me my drink and then put on some music. Brazilian bossa nova – Gilberto Gil. He made a drink for himself and sat beside me. I loved watching his long slim legs as he walked about in his tight pants – very sexy. We chatted; he played with my hair, running his long fingers through it. He cocked his head and leaned towards me - we kissed; he was a very romantic kisser. He had a wide mouth with very soft lips. His tongue pushed mine back into my mouth. He grasped the sides of my torso just below my breasts in his large hands and pulled me towards him as he straightened up. He ran one strong hand firmly down my backbone making me shiver with contentment. "Ooo, I bet you could give a good massage."

"Mmm, only good girls get massages."

"Oh well, that's lets me out."

He chuckled. He grasped each of my wrists in his hands and gently pulled my arms apart and away from my body while leaning in towards me. I lay down on my back and he kissed me deeply. He sat up and ran his hands over my body feeling my breasts, my tummy, and my thighs. He began to undress me by pulling my blouse out from my dress. He began unbuttoning it starting from the bottom. I watched him working calmly and carefully. He spread my blouse apart revealing my titties. He gently pinched both nipples at the same time; I squirmed a little from the stimulation, "Ooo."

"Such sweet little titties," he murmured and then lowered his head to mouth one of my nipples. I ran my hands through his thick curly hair. He worked his way down to my tummy and I felt him unzipping my dress. He sat up and pulled it off me as I lifted my ass and then each leg in turn to allow him to remove it. I slipped off my blouse altogether. All I had on was my pantyhose and my shoes. He took my shoes off carefully and rubbed each foot in turn. His strong hands felt wonderful massaging my feet.

"Oh baby, I'll do anything you ask for that," I cooed. He smiled and I discerned a sparkle of mischief in his eyes. He slipped his fingertips into the top of my pantyhose and drew them down slowly, inspecting each new feature as it was exposed – revealing my abdomen to the top line of my pubic hair, then further revealing most of my neatly trimmed bush; and then my pussy was exposed as he pulled them below my hips. I raised my ass off the couch and he slipped them off altogether. I lay totally nude before him. He gently spread my legs apart by pressing against the inside of my knees. I complied with his wishes. He stared with concentration at my pussy and then lowered himself between my legs so that his face was just inches from my pussy. He slipped each of his hands underneath me and gripped each of my ass cheeks in his strong hands. He lifted my pelvis and extended his tongue to lick my labia slowly from bottom to top, pressing his long, rough tongue into my pussy. I sighed in delight. The warm sensation of his tongue on my pussy relaxed me and I writhed with stimulation. My hands played with his curly head. He plunged his tongue deeper into me then and moved it up and down with some rapidity. I moaned and made little joyful squeaks in exquisite satisfaction. He located my clitoris and rubbed his tongue against it. Then, he sucked my clit in and out of his lips. I was wildly aroused and jerked at his shoulders. "Fuck me, please, Nat, fuck me."

1...1213141516...19