Slime Drain

Story Info
On a dungeon crawl, you run afoul of the dreaded Sewer Level.
3.4k words
4.64
9.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your boots hit the stone floor with a moist squelch. Glancing down, you grimaced, realizing the floor is covered in a thin layer of some kind of mucus. That, combined with the drab surroundings and the distant but steady drip drop plip of water told you all you need to know about this floor of the dungeon. "Great, a sewer level," you mutter as you shifted your feet trying to get your footing on the slippery floor, "Nobody likes fucking sewer levels."

Resolving to hurry through this floor on your quest downward, if for no other reason than not having to fight a million lame ass giant rats, you unsheathed your sword and hold up your torch into the dark to peer down the murky tunnel. The path seemed clear and straight forward, and blessedly clean for this type of dungeon section. Strangely clean in fact - not a bit of debris to clamber around or a face down corpse to search or any misplaced clay pots to smash open. Huh, weird. Oh well, you shrugged thinking to yourself as you set out. Who the fuck really knows how the Dungeon works anyway? Maybe whatever demented god that made this place just forgot about this corner of it.

Though initially unconcerned, the faint niggling sense of disquiet did not leave you, and it only got amplified the further you go. The floor appeared to be a maze of twisting and turning passages, but you don't find a single enemy to fight or chest to loot. Great, even better, it's a fucking maze - fortunately you've been doing this shit way too long and know how to handle this sort of nonsense by now. Sheathing your sword, you fished out a bit of chalk from your sack and start to mark the walls and corners as you go. Sure enough, through trial and error you quickly figured out where you'd been looping on yourself, and began eliminating choices. It took only maybe twenty minutes of this brute force method before you found yourself headed down a long winding tunnel you'd never seen before, moving towards a bright light you hoped was the exit.

Stepping into a large well lit chamber with a high vaulted ceiling, you blinked repeatedly in confusion at the change in your surroundings. Whereas everywhere else on this level was completely empty, here the corners and walls were heaped with treasures and trinkets, and all the bits and bobs you normally would've seen scattered throughout the floor were stacked here. Squinting incredulously, you lifted your torch in confusion. "What the fuck? Wait-" Big open space, lots of treasure, no other enemies- *shit*.

You spun around in alarm but it was too late, the gate came slamming down over the entrance you'd just come through. Of course - it was a BOSS ROOM. "Oh fucking COCK-" you swore, grabbing your sword and jerking it out of it's sheath.

"Mnhh, sounds nice...?" replied a distant feminine voice, echoing from the vaulted ceiling overhead. Backpedaling, you held up your torch and gaze at the ceiling, looking for whatever was obviously going to drop in on you from above. Sure enough, you saw a viscous pulsating mass begin to swell and spread at the ceilings highest point, it's surface cloudy and roiling. A bulb formed at it's center, and something stretched out of it, slowly taking a vaguely humanoid shape.

"Nope!" You shouted, throwing your torch at it and pulling a wand of lightning from your belt. FUCK slimes, all your homies hate slimes - you pointed the wand at the boss monster and began to slide your thumb along the sequence of activation runes. Before you were able to crack off the spell however, the floor beneath your feet surged and wobbled. You stumbled for a moment and then felt your foot get stuck in something. Looking down, you realized the layer of slime that had been all over the floor had collected beneath you and seized your leg. "Oh you dirty mother fu-" you started to snarl, jerking your wand downward.

"Too late~" came the distant voice again, taunting and singsong. With a loud squelch the mass on the ceiling launched itself down towards you at high speed. You instinctively tried to dodge roll out of the way like you do everything else but with your foot stuck fast you merely slipped and fell to your knee. Jerking your arm upwards you began to fire off the spell from your wand but it was too late, the wriggling mass hit you from above like an ocean wave slamming into the beach.

You felt the wand get knocked out of your hand - or more correctly, sucked out of your hand, and then shot across the room by the internal flexing of the slime. You could feel yourself floating, like you were in water. No, not water - foam. Or marshmallow. Something soft and puffy. Fluids contort and squirmed around you, and what felt like a million hands ran themselves all over your body. You heard a distant hum of approval vibrating through the slime engulfing you, and then downward pressure forced you to the floor. The fluids receded from your body and you could finally open your mouth after what felt like ages, gasping for air. You tried to move but found your arms and legs stuck fast to the floor at your wrists and ankles, with large pulsing gobs of slime clinging to your hands and feet. The slime receding from your body rose up, once more forming that vaguely human outline - something like a person, but with a red glowing nucleus floating in the center of it's partially see through chest.

The shape started out vague but that quickly changed. With what sounded like a soft moan, the slime person arched it's back and it's midsection swelled, two very visually accurate and very large breasts forming over it's chest. Each is capped by a dark sea-green nipple and jiggled enticingly of it's own accord as the transformation continued, with the slime's 'head' taking on further definition and becoming a sculpted simulacrum of a beautiful woman with a coy smile on her face, looking down at you with crimson eyes through long dark lashes in an amused fashion. A mane of sea-foam hair swirled about it's head, cascading down it's back, only partially merging back in to it's main body where it draped over the things shoulders. The bulging mass at the center dropped, and a slender sloping waist formed followed by a wide swell of hips tapering down into thick thighs and supple legs. What was once a mostly formless mass had turned into a highly detailed imitation of a naked and well endowed woman, looking down at you with a mocking smirk.

Placing one slightly over-sized hand on her - no, 'it' you try to remind yourself as you focused on not staring on it's bouncing breasts swaying back and forth above you like heavy pendulums. Placing one 'hand' on IT'S hip, the slime cocked it's head to the side and studied you, grin widening. "Well well well," it purred, somehow making words with voice like a human despite the fact you could see partially through it's chest, which is what you were absolutely looking at and not it's tits. "Look what we have here~"

Gritting your teeth, you tried to flex your arms and legs, attempting to escape the elastic iron grip of the goo binding you. No luck though, it just stretched slightly and then snapped back when your strength gave out. The slime snickered at your predicament, leaning forward and watching you struggle. "Aww, is the widdle human scared~?" it cooed, twisting it's shoulders back and forth making it's dangling breasts swing back and forth temptingly. Distant torchlight glinted off it's moist surface, and the things crimson core and eyes pulsed with a steady glow that hurt your eyes to stare at for too long. "Fuck you!" you hissed, cocking your jaw and spitting at the creature defiantly. You probably should have reminded yourself what you were dealing with.

An exaggeratedly big hand - almost like a paw, but with five articulated digits - came up and wiped the small bit of spittle from the things face before dropping down to wipe the moisture off on it's gelatinous chest. It moaned softly, rubbing your fluids into the 'skin' of it's breast, squeezing the massive mammary facsimiles between long fingers. The tissue certainly bulged around it's grip like the real thing, squelching wetly beneath it's palm like it was smeared with a sheen of oil. "Oh, offering that already? Well, that saves a lot of time doesn't it?" the slime asked with a knowing smirk.

It must have been able to see the incredulous confusion on your face, because it broke out into wet mocking laughter. "Ahahaha! Don't know what I'm talking about, idiot? Don't worry, I'll show you~ But first, let me just... return that little favor," it said with it's grin widening, too wide for a normal face. The slime sank down onto it's knees, straddling your hips. You could feel something very much like the weight of a woman's ass pressing down on your groin. You thought it might even be... wriggling a little, grinding supple cheeks against your codpiece. Opening up it's mouth, the slime then displayed for you it's long tendril like tongue, stretching it out at least a wriggling foot from it's lips before sucking it back inside. She - it - pursed it's lips and you could hear the wet sound of fluid gathering. Grimacing, you braced yourself for the thing to spit back in your face, clenching your eyes shut.

That was probably a mistake, because it meant you were surprised when one of it's large pawlike hands lunged downward and grabbed you by your throat. You let out a surprised wheeze, and that was all the opening the slime needed. It's thumb pushed inside your mouth and forced your jaw down, and striking like lightning it dipped it's head and forced it's lips against yours.

The slime kissed you, and you could feel your mouth fill with it's long wriggling tongue. It kissed you like a passionate lover, despite your fruitless attempts at struggling and even biting, it's soft moist lips grinding and molding to yours as a sweet fluid filled your mouth from hers. Her? It. You tried to hold it off, your cries muffled by it's profane kiss and it's tongue tickling the back of your throat, but it's fingers around your neck squeezed with a grip like iron and you swallowed reflexively. As soon as you relented, the slime relaxed, sinking it's curvy womanlike body against yours and letting you breath.

You coughed wetly as the slime broke away and pulled it's tongue out of your throat, licking her lips. Her? Yes, she looked down at you with an amused expression, watching the flush travel across your skin and your eyes cloud over with a sea-foam green fog. "What..." you wheezed, feeling damp in your chest and warmth spread out from your stomach, "Wuh did you..." Slurring, your head sagged back down to the stone floor. Something soft swelled and propped up beneath your neck, like a pillow, and you opened your eyes to see the slime's smirking whore face again. "There there," she cooed, stroking your chin with her long fingers. "Poor dumb adventurer. Don't worry~ Mommy's gonna take care of you," she snickered, in not a not at all mother-like fashion.

You had bigger things to worry about than the slime maidens jabs though. She was starting to flow down, into your armor, into your cloths. You could feel her moving over your skin, making you shiver as that cool moisture rubbed itself against you. With a soft coo from the slime, the pillow beneath your head puffed up to support your shoulders, and your head rose to be partially engulfed in her massive breasts. "Thaaat's it~" she cooed, stroking your hair with wet fingers as she undid all the catches, latches, hooks and knots holding your armor and cloths to your body as one. Cupping a hand over her mouth, she giggled at your expression of confusion as you felt slime engulf your whole body once more, followed by those millions of hands from earlier once more taking hold of you. This time instead of a brisk pat down they groped, fondled, and squeezed every inch of your body below the neck, making you burble in wild confusion as you could feel them peeling and pulling off everything you were wearing. Your armor and gambeson shot across the chamber with a sucking noise followed by a loud clatter. Your shirt, pants, underwear - even your socks soon followed, each piece of clothing wetly ejaculating off at high speeds to smack into a bit of wall or ceiling. You now knew where the haphazard piles of loot decorating the chamber came from.

Soon all that was left was just you, naked and surrounded by cool living gelatin, and the slime. The mass surrounding your body receded and you were left laying on the floor, head still propped up on the slime pillow, with the slime maiden straddling your waist. The restraints on your wrists and ankles were gone now and you were free to move, but your body felt heavy and lethargic. Your whole body was tingling from where her fluids had engulfed you and rubbed into your skin, and the warmth in your belly from when she had made you swallow that nectar from your mouth had spread throughout your limbs and to your cheeks. You lifted your arms weakly to try and... you weren't sure what. Grapple her? She intercepted your grasp, taking hold of your wrists with a cocky knowing grin. Guiding your hands to her massive breasts, she pushed them against her soft wet mounds, making you feel their weight and texture in your palms. Her dark, sea-green nipples were even a slightly different texture than the rest of her breasts, slightly firmer - it was all so lifelike. Real. You felt wetness shift around your lower body, and realized in sluggish confusion that you were hard.

"There you gooo~" she crooned, eyes and core pulsing hypnotically as she rubbed your hands over her breasts. It had hurt to look at before, but now the light was relaxing and soothing. What hurt now was your dick - it stood up straight at your pelvis, iron hard and swollen. You could feel the wet crease of her ass slowly rubbing up and down it's length, her gelatinous skin slightly sticky and clinging to you wetly. With a knowing grin, she shifted backwards, and engulfed your manhood inside of her body. One moment you were rubbing up and down an amazing slick ass, the next you were sliding into it like she was mounting you - and suddenly your hips were together and her entire body had shifted back a few inches to straddle you. You could see your dick twitching inside of her, small bubbles gathering around it's surface. The gentle fizzing made you shiver, and your toes curled as what felt like bands of soft but strong flesh wrapped around your length and pumped you slowly.

She was cool inside, but that was alright - you felt like you were burning up. Your hips arched upwards and you found yourself whimpering with need. With a gentle snicker, the slime left your hands on her beautiful breasts which you continued to squeeze and massage of your own accord, and placed a single fat finger to your lips. "Suck," she ordered, looking down at you with a self satisfied sneer. Instinctively you obeyed, wrapping your lips around the finger and suckling on it gently. It tasted cool and sweet, like the stuff she'd made you swallow earlier. You didn't have to be forced this time, you sucked and licked at her finger like it was candy, moaning softly into her hand while her insides massaged your sensitive prick.

Her other hand reached back to cup your balls, cupping them in her smooth cool palm. She squeezed your sack gently, and you could feel the sensation of kisses fluttering over it. It made you shiver and shut your eyes, suckling harder on her finger. The slime cackled softly at your meek surrender, and squeezed them - now it felt like they were slipping into a mouth, a long dexterous tongue swirling and swishing around the sack while gentle suction pulled on the balls tenderly. You couldn't see down there, past your dick through the hazy cloud of her body, but you felt it and realized that must have been what was actually happening. "Good human," the now beautiful and wonderful slime whispered, "FILL."

You shuddered and your eyes watered in pleasure. You felt yourself obeying, your testicles swelling bloated and heavy. You could feel cum build up in your loins like you hadn't been touched in weeks. Your fat cock bobbed inside of her and drooled a steady trickle of your own clear fluid. Leering down at you with the same smug grin, her insides began to PUMP and MILK your dick, pleasuring you with the wet suction that was only possible with a creature in control of each and every cell of it's body.

With a muffled groan you bucked your hips and came, firing jets of thick hot sperm inside her cool gelatinous body. You felt her foam around you, massaging your length as you came, drinking up your spill like she was sucking it out of you. Hazily, you watched the cloud of sperm jetting out of your twitching dick float inside the slime's belly, and then fade away. With a satisfied coo and a wet pop, the slime pulled her wet finger out of your mouth. You looked up at her in a daze, pleasure and warmth soaking through your body.

Letting out a pleased sigh, the slime took hold of your wrists and removed your hands from her breasts, placing your sticky palms instead on her ample hips and ass. You immediately resumed groping, your dick still hard inside of her, your mind floating on a cloud of dizzy pleasure. The slime leaned forward and placed one of her dark green nipples to your mouth, and you instinctively began to suck again.

"I milk you, you milk me... it's the circle of life," she chuckled, stroking your damp hair with an equally wet hand. More of that sweet cool nectar trickled out of her nipple, and you drank with an eager thirst. Inside, you felt her currents once more tighten around you and begin to massage your shaft. "It's been so long since I've had a nice, tasty human to feed me... I ate everything else on this floor, and I was starting to worry I might starve," your slime wife whispered to you while you moaned and sucked on her teat like your life depended on it. The slime laughed at you softly.

"The fluids of intelligent creatures are very important, without them, why - I might go back to just being another dumb monster. And we wouldn't want that, would we baby?" You moan, shaking your head in the negative. She rewarded you with an eye watering suck on your cock, making you whimper and squirm. "Gooood human, we'll take nice care of each other. I'll feed you nutrients, and you'll feed me that genetic material to keep me stable, smart, and sane. Wish I could say the same for you, but you won't be needing your mind anymore now will you my little cum pump?" You try to give a no to your slime mommy, slime mistress, slime queen -- the slime goddess that filled your body and your mind. But all that came out was wet muffled moans

Clutching at the curvy form she took for you, you dug your fingers into her satin gelatin. With another powerful suck, you cum long ropes inside of her form, giving her all the DNA she could possibly want to pick apart. And with your mouth fastened around her nipple, lactating a clear nourishing fluid for you, you could already feel your balls filling for another go. Legs twitching listlessly, your mind floated away on a puffy cloud of sea-foam.