Slippers at Midnight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "Yes. It sounds really fun. I'll invite a few people. How many can the cabin sleep?"

Daciana laughed. "It sleeps 26 in bedrooms with double occupancy plus 4 pull-out sofas. Will that be enough do you think?"

"Holy crap! How big is this place?"

"It's very big. I'll bring Julian, Ted, and April. I'm gonna see if Felicia can fly down. I'd love for her to come. She couldn't make it to the party this weekend. Julian has his own room. You and I can share, obviously. You could invite at least 26 people if you wanted."

I shook my head. "I don't think I know 26 people unless I invite my parents and neighbors back home." I laughed. "I'm thinking maybe six college friends, Adrian, and I'd like to see if Tilly and Andrew can come. Tilly couldn't come this weekend, either. So, maybe nine plus me? I doubt everyone will come, though. Delia, Stephanie, and Matt are pretty sure things, and Adrian, but I'm not sure about anyone else."

"Either way, it works for me. We can bring Adrian with us and come pick you and your friends up. Houston is already closer to Ratcliff so maybe Andrew and your sister-in-law can meet us there? If they can come, send me his number and I'll get him directions."

I nodded and the tears I'd been trying to hold back slipped down my face. "I'm really going to miss you."

Daciana kissed me. "I'm going to miss you, too. I'll call you when we get home, OK?"

Daciana shot a text to Ted and he appeared at my door a minute later. I walked them down to Ted's car. I grabbed Daciana and kissed her with all my strength before she smiled and got in the car. Then she drove away with my heart.

12