Slippers at Midnight Pt. 09

Story Info
A messed up dream and a worrying phone call.
1.9k words
4.81
1.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers

**** A/N * Chapter 29 begins with a dream. I wrote it a month ago and have been debating whether or not to include it ever since. This is the dream Elle has a few days after Daciana returns to Avion on the night of the gummy bear poker. Like, in my head cannon, this happens next. It fits the tone of what is happening in Elle's head at this point in time and sets up her emotional state. It is kind of fucked up, though, and could be a bit triggery for unwilling/resistant sex. It's not too extreme just- I don't know- If Disney created a sex dream... I imagine three possible responses. I imagine you'll either think it's disgusting, think it's hilarious, or be turned on. Anyway. I'm publishing it. Proceed with caution. <3 Lola *****

Chapter 29

After Daciana left, a pit developed in my stomach. It was always physically painful to be away from her, and I had eaten A LOT of gummy bears, but this felt like more than that. I had a paper due at the end of the week so I forced myself to sit at my small desk and work.

Daciana sent me a text when she got home. It was the last I heard from her that day. That night I tried to call her but it went to voicemail. Over the next three days, I got only sporadic texts from Daciana. She missed me. She wanted to see me. She'd call me soon.

When I slept, I dreamed about her. The dream started out in my parents' house. I was home alone and watching a movie and there was a knock at the door. I knew it was Daciana and I was suddenly naked and trying to get her to come into the house before the neighbors saw me opening the door naked. She told me that she would flash the neighborhood if it would make me feel better. I told her not to but she lifted her skirt and shook her ass on the porch.

The dream shifted and we were in my bed, which in real life is on the second floor but in the dream was at the front of the ground floor and had a big picture window. I was performing oral on Daciana but I was aware that a bunch of my neighbors were watching through the window.

I was seeing the whole thing third person and watching myself eat her out while my own ass was up in the air and facing the window. Some of the neighbors who were watching were rating my pussy through the window and commenting loudly. I remember trying to angle my ass so my butt cheeks would cover my pussy. (In the dream that was something that a human could do, apparently.)

The dream shifted again and I was trying to hold on to Daciana while giant gummy wolves dragged her away. The voyeuristic neighbors were gone and we were back in the meadow where we'd had our sexnic. I tried to hold on to Dacaina's leg but I couldn't, her leg slipped free, and I was left holding her shoe.

Obviously, I had to save her so I went on a quest to find her. I kept finding people who knew where she had gone but they would only tell me if I let them rate my pussy. (I honestly don't know what was up with the pussy rating. I can only imagine that I had become much more aware of mine because of all the attention it got from Daciana recently and I was wondering about it. Seriously, though, my subconscious is hella weird.)

Finally, this guy in this tavern (because now my dream had become a D&D campaign apparently) told me he would show me where the gummy wolves had taken Daciana but only if I let him finger fuck me while he jerked off on my stomach. I didn't want to but I wanted to save Daciana so I agreed. He told me to lie down on his table in the middle of the pub. I did and he stood next to me and started tugging on this massive cock. He was making these really awkward grunting sounds and I kept trying to get him to be quiet because he was attracting attention from the other patrons and I didn't want them to watch.

I discovered that I could shut him up if I stuck my toes in his mouth. He began to suck my toes and with my leg up he had easy access to my pussy so he started on it with his free hand. He didn't make any effort to please me. He just shoved one of his thick fingers inside me and started pumping away. In the dream, I knew that if I could cum he would tell me where Dacaina was so I kept wiggling my hips trying to get him in a good place so I could get off but I wasn't working.

No matter what I did, he just kept pistoning his meaty finger in and out of me with one hand while the other kept tugging away at his meat. I tried to take my foot out of his mouth so I could get in a more comfortable position but he started that gross grunting again and the other people in the tavern stopped eating so they could watch us. Finally, he yelled that he was cumming. He buried his finger in my snatch as deeply as he could and came all over my chest and stomach.

He told me that his cum would let me get into the gummy wolves hideout so he scooped some up on his finger and shoved it in my mouth. He plucked both fingers free from my various openings and then my clothes were back on, we were on a roof and he was pointing out a doorway through which I could see a bright green gummy wolf.

I snuck inside and I could see Daciana. She was sitting on a throne and all of the gummy wolves were bowing around her. I tried to sneak up to her to get her out of there but just as I had almost reached her, one of the wolves looked up from his bow and he saw me.

The wolf picked me up and swallowed me whole. I was inside the wolf and looking out like looking through a thick green window.

The wolf forced me to watch while Dacaina was forced to her knees. A pink gummy wolf moved in front of her and forced her to suck his pink gummy cock. I yelled at her to stop but she didn't want to because he tasted delicious. That was when I woke up.

I was covered in sweat. I was scared and sad, and if I'm being honest, quite pent up. It was 4 AM but I still considered calling Daciana just to check in and hear her voice. I, mostly, didn't really believe that she had been forced into sexual servitude by candy animals, but I definitely would have felt better if I'd been able to talk to her. I contented myself with laying in my dark room and imagining Daciana's reaction to the dream. She would laugh when I told her. She would tease me about eating too many gummy bears and joke that I missed cock. I would assure her that I did not and suggest we play with chocolate next time because it was far less terrifying to be chased by a peanut butter cup.

Eventually, the pounding of my heart slowed and I no longer felt like I wanted to cry. I rolled over and tried to fall back to sleep. I may have dozed but in the morning I felt exhausted. I had an English class first thing so I showered and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cup of tea. On my way to class, I tried to call Daciana again. Again it went to voice mail. I was officially worried.

Chapter 30

The pair behind me was breathing heavily and I'm pretty sure the guy had his hand up the girl's skirt. "Come on guys, not in the middle of English. Take it back to the dorms," I thought as I tried to focus on my instructor's lecture and not the wet sounds behind me. I was saved from having to figure out if I should move seats by my phone's vibration. I glanced down. It was Daciana.

I grabbed my stuff and left as quickly and quietly as I could-- shooting a dirty look at the couple in the back row as I went. As soon as I got outside I answered. "Dachee?"

"Hey, Baby. I'm so sorry I missed your calls. It's been a shit day."

Her voice was strained.

"Are you ok?"

She hesitated. "Yes. I'm ok. I... um... I have to talk to you."

My stomach plummeted. I found a bench in a quiet area and sat down. "What's up?"

Daciana sighed. "My dad." She blew out an exhale. "He wasn't happy that I came to see you yesterday. He didn't say anything but... It was obvious. Anyway, there is this conference in Paris, and Julian was supposed to go to represent S.A.T.O.W., but now Dad is sending him to Portland for a meeting with representatives in North America so I have to go to Paris. And it's ok because I do that all the time and it isn't strange at all except I feel like my dad is sending me to Europe so I won't be near you and that seems crazy but I kind of don't think it is." Daciana stopped talking and her next breath was shaky. "I'm sorry. I know this is crazy."

"What do we do?" my voice was much softer than I wanted.

Daciana heard it. I could hear the determination in her next words. "Nothing. We are fine. It will suck to be apart for a few days but it changes nothing. And you know what? When I get back, I'm gonna have it out with my dad. I'm gonna tell him he can accept you or lose me and I'm telling him that I'm gonna get an apartment in Fort Worth so I can be with you. Then, I'm gonna ask you to move in with me, Ok?"

I wanted to move in with her so badly I could taste it. I wanted to believe that everything was going to work out exactly like she said. The pit that had been in my stomach the past week didn't ease with Daciana's words. It was like I knew that it couldn't be that easy.

I forced my voice out. "Ok, Baby, that sounds really good."

"It's going to be so good. You and me forever, Elle. You and me."

I nodded but couldn't make sound come out. I kind of 'mm hm'd' so she'd know I heard her.

"I love you, Elle. You are the love of my life. I'm sorry it's been difficult, but I love you and we can get through anything. I promise."

It was the first time she'd said she loved me. I didn't say it back. I was sobbing. I had to get off the phone. "Ok" was all I got out.

"I gotta go, Baby, but I'll call you tonight, Elle, I love you."

"Bye." My voice came out as air.

"Bye, Elle."

She hung up.

Daciana didn't call me that night. Daciana didn't call me the next day either. Daciana didn't answer when I called. Daciana didn't respond to my text messages. I didn't hear a word from her for three days. When my phone did, finally, ring it wasn't Daciana. It was Ted.

LolaMCat
LolaMCat
58 Followers