Slipping It into My Sleeping Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, to see Isabella staring at me. Grinning, and sweating by the looks of it.

It was then that I faced the facts: I would perish, then and there. No more Mark, since Mark died after cumming in his thought-to-be sleeping sister's pussy.

I stared back at her grinning face, frozen in fear. My spent cock was slowly growing smaller, pulling out of her pussy on its own.

"Whatcha doing?" Isabella said cheerfully, as if my penis was not still partially inside of her, and my cum was not slowly oozing out of her pussy. My heart was bouncing around in my chest, about to explode. I couldn't even stammer out a response to her. "I honestly didn't think you would go this far, but here you are." she continued. I was completely baffled why she wasn't screaming for me to get off of her, but a little part of my brain was aware of my luck thus far. "You could've just asked, and I probably would've said yes, maybe after a little foreplay or something."

"Wh-what-" I stuttered, "What do you mean?"

"Like, you could've made moves on me while I was awake. You certainly would have made progress faster that way."

"Progress in what?" I asked, still completely confused about why we hadn't moved yet.

"Progress with me, dummy! It's taken you, what, like a whole month just to come back a third time! I was starting to think you wouldn't be back at all." I couldn't believe my ears. Isabella was fine with what I had been doing? "Here, lay back, let me take care of you." She pushed me off of her onto my back and slid down to rest between my legs. I looked down, to see her making eye contact with me. Then, to my further surprise, she took a hold of my semi-hard dick, and started rubbing it!

"Wait- what are you doing??" I asked incredulously.

"..I'm getting you ready for a second round, I didn't even get to fucking cum yet!" Isabella said as if it were totally obvious. "That slow pace you had going there was incredible, but I need you to properly fuck me now. Too much teasing- you even managed to avoid touching my clit- I cannot believe you!" I had to restrain my jaw from dropping open, yet at the same time, my mind was beginning to catch up. Isabella then brushed her hair to the side and slurped my cock into her mouth.

"Aah, shit." I groaned. Her mouth felt absolutely amazing. As she slowly bobbed her head up and down on my dick, it began to regain some of its previous strength. Isabella was twisting her tongue around my cock head, and salivating on the taste of my growing penis.

My length started to rise again, pushing against her throat. My cock was too big to properly fit into her mouth, so she started pushing the tip of it down into her throat. As she was beginning to deepthroat my member, she made eye contact with me, keeping her moonlit sparkling eyes locked on mine. Very quickly, I was back to full mast. I raised my hips up to push further into her throat, feeling her tongue flicking around on the underside of my cock.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned slurping her saliva from around my cock. "You taste incredible after fucking my pussy! Holy shit, I didn't know I tasted like that! Fuck!" She then returned to deepthroating my cock. I could feel the tip of my dick hitting her throat, bruising her insides. I groaned in pleasure from my sister's work on my cock. I could hardly believe how good she was at oral.

All good things must come to an end though, as she could only have my dick blocking her airways for so long. She pulled it back out of her mouth with a slurp and gave me a tentative smile.

"Was that good?" she asked.

"Fuck, yea! That was really good! It went so far back!" Her smile became easier at my affirmation.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure. Hm, it looks like you're ready for round two." Isabella crawled up, straddling my waist. She started lightly grinding on my dick, slicking it with her juices again. My eyes flicked up, to her eyes, down to her boobs, and further down to her lips sliding over my cock. Then, raising herself up slightly, she impaled herself on my once again rock-hard shaft. I groaned in pleasure and reached out to fondle her titties. She placed her hands over mine and bounced on my cock for the first of many times. I squished and pinched her perfect boobs in my hands, watching her face contort in ecstasy.

"Damn, your pussy feels incredible."

"I would hope it does," she moaned between bounces. "You fucked me while you thought I was sleeping!"

"Were you awake the first and second times too?" I ventured.

"Yeah, it was so hard to not say anything while you were in here. It was just so fucking hot, knowing my own older brother found me attractive enough to molest me while he thought I was asleep." She threw her head back and supported herself with her arms, while still impaling herself on my dick. "After you left both times, I rubbed myself off so many times, I thought my arm was gonna fall off."

"Damn! It seems like I really missed out, I should've rubbed you off myself." Bella leaned forward again and bent down to kiss me.

"I would've loved that." She whispered to me, before shoving her tongue into my mouth. We made out like long-time lovers, occasionally darting some tongue in there. I could still taste her pussy from her giving me oral after fucking! I wrapped my arms around her and pounded my cock into her gushing pussy from underneath. The slaps were becoming noticeably audible, but probably not loud enough for our parents to hear. I continued shoving my dick into her hot depths, as she moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

"Uuhuhh!!" She cried. "That feels sooo good, don't stop!" I only pounded into her harder.

Breaking free from our lips' embrace, she rose up to ride me again.

"Hooooooly fuuuuck, Mark! I'm going to fucking cuuummmm!!!" She panted. Her left hand grasped a breast, and her right hand flew down to her clit. Then, rubbing her wet pussy lips over her clit frantically, my sister came all over my cock. I could feel her flow of juices lubing up my dick even further. Thrusting from underneath her for the last few times, I shoved my dick as far as it could go into Isabella's pussy. I could feel her pussy muscle spasms clenching tightly around my cock, as I jerkily shot my semen deep into her insides. Never before had I felt a more pleasurable sensation on my cock, and it seemed as if my orgasm lasted much longer than usual. My hips kept twitching, attempting to shove my dick farther up into my sister's gushing pussy as we climaxed together. I didn't care about any future repercussions of doing this, I only wanted to shoot as much semen into Isabella's womb as I possibly could.

As we came down from our shared high, Isabella laid herself down on me, kissing me deeply. Her breasts pressed into my chest, and my worn-out cock began to shrink while still inside her. Our kiss was more passionate than last time, as we had both been able to satisfy our mutual desire to cum with each other.

"That was fucking incredible," Bella whispered. "We definitely need to do more of that."

"Definitely." I echoed. "I never even realized how hot you were, until I snuck in here that first time. I certainly have no regrets," I chuckled.

"I can't believe you even came in here in the first place! You must've been so nervous!"

"Yeah, it was totally nerve-wracking every time you shifted. Thought you were gonna wake up and see me, and then completely freak out."

"Well, lucky me, I was still awake, and just feigned sleep. I figured you'd leave once you saw I was sleeping."

"Nope." I went back to kissing her and slipped a hand down to squeeze her sweet booty.

The End. (for now)

12