Slither

Story Info
Denise experiences the most forbidden of love in the jungle.
3.7k words
4.54
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working her way through the African jungle was to the raven haired Denise what an explorative stroll through the mall would be to most people. An avid mountain climber, triathlon runner and adventuress, Denise had made it her ambition to explore every forbidden place on the planet, both above and below water. She was in nearly every way a real life Lara Croft, dressed in the expected safari garb, khaki shorts, top, hiking boots, with loaded Glocks strapped to her sides, just like the video game heroine. Denise would looked even better than the cosplay models in the veldt with her muscled tight physique offset by her youthful breasts, well toned thighs and girl next door beauty. Her activities had been good to her body and she never took a day off for exercise, all of which would soon serve her well.

The steamy heat and the exertion of hacking her way through the brush with her machete made her perspire profusely, causing her clothes to cling to her form, and rivulets of perspiration to stream between her breasts and thighs. The heat had been oppressive all day, so she was happy that nightfall would be coming soon, so that she could set up camp and rest.

In spite of her daring nature, she had her natural apprehensions to traveling alone and on foot in the wild. Fortunately, she knew that it was only an overnight trek from the road where she had left her jeep, to the outpost to meet with a research team, then on to additional exploring with a guide and a few fellow explorers. She was happy to see the expected clearing and water hole, as it made for a good place to pitch a tent and relax for the night. She set up her tent, started perimeter fires, then bathed and entered her tent. She knew that the perimeter fires would keep most wildlife away, so she could relax.

Bathing at the waterhole had done her a world of good. Her body felt clean and cool. She began to apply the natural oils which would repel insects and diminish the human scent. One could never be too careful in the jungle. She started at her feet, thoroughly spreading the oil on the soles of her feet, between her dainty, nail painted toes then onto her calves. She took care to stroke and massage the oil into the skin and simultaneously relax the tense muscles into a more relaxed state. She had walked several miles through brush, so it felt good. Her well shaped and supple thighs welcomed the attention, and massaging them as she was reminded her of how long it had been since the apex between them had been brought to release. Her mind began to lose focus as her fingers stroked and caressed the needy flesh, gradually working their way up to an already sodden and dripping pussy.

Not wanting to go too far, she moved up to her abdomen, then on to her torso and voluminous breasts. Again, her mind wandered to the last time they had been suckled and bitten, and the feeling of a large cock between them as she licked the tip, tasting the drop of seminal fluid which had built up. With a jerk, she stopped. Juices were now flowing liberally from her pussy. Even her nipples showed her arousal, now firm as pebbles and forming drops of milk as she began to lactate. This wouldn't do, she thought. She needed the rest, and masturbation didn't appeal to her at the moment. She could detect her own scent, changed somewhat as her pussy juices mixed with the oil. It did not smell exactly like her normal musk, so she was not concerned. She laid back on the sleeping bag, but chose a thin covering as opposed to zipping up. It was much too warm. Slowly, she drifted off into a light sleep.

Her earlier activities lured her into an erotic dream, where strong black hands separated her thighs wide, then enclosed one muscular thigh slowly with a smooth, but powerful grip. Strong arms were sliding sinuously upwards. She felt his hot breath where she was most vulnerable, and found herself moving one thigh outward to provide him more access. His tongue began to rapidly flick at her hardening clit, and he was rewarded with a generous flow of her nectar as it oozed. He nuzzled until he had spread her lips and savored her intimate flavors. For long moments, he drank of her, at times seeming to try to take all of her into his mouth in an effort to drain and induce more. His arm moved upwards, sliding along her abdomen.

She smiled as he briefly stroked sensuous circles in and around her navel, and then gasped as he enveloped her breast with as strong flowing grip. All the while, a moving hardness continuously pressed and rubbed against her mons. She moaned and arched her back, allowing him to reach underneath her in a strong embrace. Her hips and torso began their natural undulation, and she awaited his entry. She could feel herself weakening with every move, with total abandon soon to follow. She opened her mouth when she felt his tongue flick her lips, and reached out to stroke his strong smooth length as it tried to wind itself around her again. Wait. Instinctively, she gripped tightly with both hands and managed to move the triangular head away. Reality replaced her dream state, and she found herself in the grip of a large python.

The creature had encircled one thigh several times, worked its way over one hip and under and between her spread buttocks, and was about to complete the second lethal loop around her body when she realized the danger she was in. The snake had clearly explored her body, probably confused by the pussy juice and oil mixture. The tongue of a snake is part of its olfactory organ and also includes chemical receptors. It had tasted her, much like in her dream, probably trying to determine if she was meal or mate. It was clearly a male snake, as its hemipenis seemed to be placed squarely over her pussy, and had already begun to grip her by clasping the outsides of her lips. She was being mated. The creature continued to move against her. Had the hemipenis gripped her clit directly, she would have had no control. Even so, it was being given a slow massage between her lips, every squeeze increasing her lust.

She stared at the snake. It's eyes were fixated upon hers, and its tongue flicked rhythmically in and out of its mouth. She could see that it had tried to enter her by the thick ooze around its nose and mouth. She felt dazed and confused. Her body was being ravaged by its movements, and she knew that if she came at the wrong time, it would use that moment of weakness to finish wrapping around her torso, and she would surely die in its grip. Even with only one loop around her, its grip was making her hard to breath and she could feel herself weakening. She had to think. If it was rubbing against her, it was being aroused as well. What would happen if it were to cum first? Would it relax its grip, or tighten it? She didn't know.

She tightened her grip its neck, and at that moment its eyes seemed to slightly flutter. With every ounce of strength in her hands she began to squeeze harder, hoping that it would pass out before she came. The feeling of being controlled and taken was taking as much of a toll on her as was the overwhelming strength of animal as it rhythmically pulsed around her sweating form. Her body ached for release. The movement on her pussy became more urgent, and her body's response became more obvious. Her hips ground against the powerful length, and she wrapped her free thigh around the snake's loops. She began to succumb to the urge. Her mind envisioned her tongue flicking the tongue of the snake, surrendering to its embrace. Its mouth seemed to smile in triumph at the imagined abandon. She screamed as the orgasm exploded, and her body spasmed again and again as she felt a snap within her hands. She noticed that the snake seemed to go limp as she did.

She had been lucky. The throes of the intense orgasm added to her grip, and she managed to snap a small bone in its neck. Slowly, she unwound the creature from around her. She noted the volume of stickiness between her thighs. The snake had climaxed as well. She dragged the heavy creature out of her tent, and then went to the waterhole to clean herself off. Her mind went over her experience. There had been a perverse enjoyment from the encounter. The feeling of being probed and tasted had elicited erotic dreams and aroused her. She admitted to herself that the desire to simply submit and perhaps die in the throes of an orgasm has crossed her mind more than once, and the intensity of the orgasm still left her somewhat dazed. She felt changed, different. She continued to ponder this as she awaited the morning.

After her ordeal with the snake, Denise found it hard to sleep. She was bruised, but otherwise uninjured, het she was still questioning herself about what had happened, and what had nearly happened. Her mind went over what transpired, and, in spite of all logic, she was not totally sure that her struggle was full, or half hearted. Was she responding properly to her fear, or was her arousal the more powerful response. The snake had cum on her, not in her. The anatomical differences were probably a saving grace, but fluids were exchanged and she suspected that the creature had more than just tasted her, as was evidenced by the lubricant she saw around its mouth. She cast the thought from her mind along with the tingle she was feeling between her legs.

The snake was gone and... she paused at the thought. Snakes are not invertebrates, but their skeletal system consisted of a long spine and the equivalent of ribs through the length of their body. To her knowledge, no animal ever died from a cracked or broken rib. Her eyes studied the perimeter of the tent. There was nothing to keep the snake or any other animal from entering and....no, she needed to keep such thoughts at bay. Cautiously she reached for her machete and extracted it from its sheath. She opened the entrance way with the long sharp blade and quietly stepped outside. The fires were out, but it was dawn, and there was just enough light for her to view her surroundings. She looked as the matted grass where she had left the snake, and followed the pattern it left behind as it had moved amongst the trees.

The snake watched the human female from a safe distance. She was carrying a weapon, so she would not be safe to approach, plus it could take a few days before the cracked rib would allow it to perform another attack, but it could still slither about with minimal discomfort. It had been years since it had enjoyed the flavor of she-human musk. It recalled how, mere weeks out of the egg, it had been found and caught by other she-humans who were younger and smaller. They had played with it, petting and stroking its skin, allowing it to squirm along their bodies and around their appendages. They had even teased it with their tongues against his, allowing it to discover that she-humans had fluids inside of them. After a time, the small she-humans quieter and moved more slowly. They began to lie upon the ground and let him move freely upon them. He had enjoyed the experience and began to explore the bodies of the she-humans.

They were smooth, and their appendages, though seemingly strong, moved him about gently. Occasionally, one would turn him on his back and gently rub his underside. It was a good feeling, but it confused him. He had learned that the she-humans had many caves, each with a different smell and taste. He explored these caves with his eyes, mouth, and tongue. The top caves were of three types, but there were five caves. The two side caves at the top were neither tasty nor interesting. The she-humans made happy sounds when he tasted of them there. There were also two small caves at the front. They did not allow him there, but they seemed to make the wind move to and fro when he was close. The large front hole could become small or large, and would allow its inside to move out, sometimes rubbing against his underside. Again, it felt strange, but it was good.

The she-humans also had hills and valleys, and he would be placed on various hills and valleys and allowed to explore. There were two sets of hills on their bodies. The hills on the front were wide apart, and came to peaks when the she-humans lay down. They seemed to enjoy it when he would travel around these round hills. The peaks would become hard when the hills were circles again and again. The she-humans wait until his mouth would open, then place the peaks inside. His teeth were too small to pierce the skin and make the red fluid flow, but he learned that the round hills would shake when he would try. They had a pleasant musk and flavor. On the back of the she-humans were two hills which were very close together. He could not slither between them until the she-humans moved the hills apart.

Between the hills was a good musk, and good flavor. There was a small cave, but it was difficult to enter, even when the she-humans made it open a little. Perhaps he could burrow in when he as older and stronger. There was a shallow cave on the front of the she-human, but it was not deep enough to enter. The she-humans lie very still when he slithered over it and into the furry area. They allowed him to play in the furry area as long as he wanted, but even with the pleasant musk, it did not hold his attention. They coaxed it along. He continued to slither, following an interesting taste and scent. There was something different now. The she-humans remained very still as it found moisture past the furry area. A narrow valley led to a small opening covered with thick water. Its taste was not like water, nor was its smell.

He found that he could enter the opening by constantly moving its head side to side, as if burrowing. The she-humans could make the opening move, and the more he went into the opening, the wider the opening seemed to become, and it would make the she-human breath hard and make sounds while moving. It would become wet inside, and he found that he could move about in circles and make it wetter. He learned that he could drink of the cave, and came to enjoy the musk and flavor more and more. He tried to go in further, but he could not. With one of the she-humans, his head and body were pushed harder and harder until all of his head and much of his body was inside. It was very tight, and the she-human made loud noises. The she-male juices flowed, and he tasted she-male blood and juice mixed for the first time.

The moon changed many times and the she-males played with him each day. It had grown to half its current size, longer than the height of a she-human, when a larger she-human took it to play. He felt the hands as they washed it with water near the stream. The soft skin of the large she human were good to it, and its body was rubbed again and again. Presently, it was rolled over on its back, and again its underside was stroked. Slowly, again and again, it was rubbed. He had learned this game well, and let himself remain limp to enjoy. It had been a while since a new part of his underside had begun to grow, and now it was starting to expand. The she-human seemed to watch this part closely as she rubbed, and soon even dared to place her tongue between the hemipenes and suckle and kiss their form. Feeling this made him change and move more.

No longer lying limply, it began to encircle the body parts of the she-human. Exploring as it had been taught and done for months. Now it was as strong, perhaps stronger, than this she-human. The she-human slowly unclothed, then lay down on the grass and spread wantonly. Arms open, legs apart, knees bent. The smell of her musk feeding new sensations to him. He began to slither over, under and around this she-human, flicking her with his tongue as it savored every body part. The body of the adult she-human began to move in kind, intertwining with him, rubbing him, caressing him, kissing him, tasting him. Soon, both found the optimal grip. He now understood how to use his hemipenes and gripped her pussy to prevent escape. His length wrapped once around one thigh, over her pussy and under her ass, then once around her torso.

The balance slithered over the she-humans mounds with peaks, squeezing one while covering the other with its mouth. It would be simple now to pierce the soft flesh, but there were times that it enjoyed the game more than it needed to satisfy its other hunger. Instead of feasting upon her, it toyed with the peaks with its tongue, bringing it to a rock-like hardness. The other mound was being squeezed until a drop of feeding fluid began to form, then turn into a stream. The scent prompted the snake to switch positions, allowing it to drink of the feeding fluid. Again and again the cycle continued, while his body rubbed against hers, forcing his hemipenes to squeeze and rub her lips, and indirectly, her swollen clit. The she-human fluids had begun to flow freely, running down to the crack of her ass and in between.

He no longer thirsted for feeding fluid, and, placing his head between the mounds of the she-human, slowly crawled its way up to her face, looking her in the eye, and flicking his tongue against her lips. She moaned, and by opening her mouth, welcomed him inside. His tongue extended to its full length and stroked the back of her mouth, almost to her throat. They had exchanged each others breaths, and he allowed her to run her tongue in circles in and around his mouth. Her mounted pussy was now being rubbed in earnest, and he hissed in anticipation. The she-human tongued and mouthed the underside of his head and throat. Her hands stroked the top of his head and down along its back. He had tightened his grip around her torso, forcing her breathing to become shallow, yet she did nothing to stop him. He rode her to an extreme climax, which, combined with her shortness of breath and the squeezing, forced her to pass out.

He had unwound himself from her now limp form, turning her upon her stomach as he did so. He slid down her back to the crack of her ass, and winding between her thighs, spread them as wide as they would go. Sliding between the spread thighs, it remembered the games of the young she-humans, and began to enter her carrying gobs of both their juices, licking and drinking as he did so. He had maneuvered himself deeply inside of her which forced more of his fluids inside as well. She was stretched beyond her normal limits, yet he continued in past her cervix, which allowed his tongue to explore tubes and uterus. When satisfied with the flavors and scents he had found there, and after the thick fluids had gone down his throat, he had retreated, inching slowly out of her.

Once out, it extruded its tongue fully into her urethra, eliciting a gush, which it quickly drank. It then proceed to move towards her ass, and after the savoring from several flicks of his tongue, probed the puckered flesh with its nose. In her unconscious state, it loosened and allowed entry, but the sphincter stopped further entry by closing around his neck. The she-human moaned and her body began to shake and hump. He decided to pull out quickly, eliciting a gasp from the nearly aware she-human. She had given herself to him, and he had taken her in every way. Slowly, she regained herself, and stroking him one last time, staggered back to her village, knowing that he had now become totally irresistible to all men now that the juices of the serpent has flowed into her.

He slithered away slowly, now spent but nourished by she-human fluids. The taste would always be remembered, as would the sensations. Mounting a she-human was better than mounting one of its own. As years past, he would try to duplicate the experience with several creatures, trying to elicit the flow of animal juices as he squeezed them to death; but he was never able to duplicate what he had enjoyed with the she-humans. He thought he had cum close with a male-human, but it was different. The male-human was very strong and juices did not seem to flow. A part between its legs seem to grow and become hard as the body was squeezed, but the juice which flowed was thin and bitter, yet still tasty. He had covered it with his mouth and allowed it to enter his throat as he continued to squeeze and much of the bitter fluid squirted out, but the male-human became motionless soon after the flow of the bitter flow stopped.

12