All Comments on 'Sloppy Wife'

by ginarm

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simular

I think my situation was better because I knew the guy; he was married and clean and I approved of him being the one to cum in my wife's pussy'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sloppy lickings

I love having my wife come home after getting well fucked and sitting on my face while I lick her clean. The best is if her guy friend comes home with her and I can lick his cock as it slides in and out of her pussy and he pulls out in time to cum in my mouth. O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Help your story has made my cock so hard

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

Dream of the day when my wife would do this. I would prefer to pick the guy for her health sake and mine as well because I would want to eat his cum from her wet worn pussy after she did him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fixed for my wife

Great Story short and to the point.

My wife had become involved with a guy that she fucked 2-3 times a month.

As time went on they fell deeply in love with each other but she still would never allow him to deposit his seed in her fertile vagina. One day she came home and told me she and her married lover went to the doctors to have him fixed. Once the waiting period was over she began having unprotected sex with him without the risk of becoming pregnant. She loved it so much they began fucking, I mean making love, 2-3 times a week. This love affair continued for mare than 6 years, until he moved away.

For me her cum filled pussy was the best sex ever.....I so miss it now since he is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Look, I love it. Just do it. I take my of 32 years out, we have a van, she still looks o.k at 58. We go to the club, she wears a very nice outfit, usually she gets picked up and fucked, I watch the guy take her home. If that doesn't work, we go to a small park, there are usually a few guys willing to leave a deposit for me and the thing is I get to watch her on her back as they open her pussy with their cocks. Last week I watched 5 guys fill her and I was so excited I just got between her legs in the van and licked her slimy pussy before standing up and sliding into her used and filled pussy adding another load before moving away and my place taken by yet another guy. She always brings it home. One night she came home and straddled my face, her pussy was still open, I could see up into it as big blobs of cum slid into my mouth. She told me later the guy had the biggest cock she had been fucked by and hoped to see him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
naughty wife

my wife came home one night and told me that our neighbor had just fucked her!..wow!..so did he have a big one?...oh yes!..real fat around!...wow!...where did he fuck you at?...in his little girls room..was it nice?...no,..it was sweltering hot and the bed was just an old dingy mattress laying down in the middle of the floor that didn't even have no sheets on it,..and I remember that her bedroom smelled really pee-pee stinky too,..but it turned me on like crazy smelling that strong ammonia like wet pee odor while he fucked me!..you are lying?..but when I felt her pussy it was all slippery and well stretched out and that was all the proof I needed,and I ended up fucking her 3 times that night,..all thanks to my neighbor and his bed wetting daughter!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Won't make 16 Years Married!

It won't be long,if not already,that she'll lose all respect for the wimp! After one time,she's already telling him that she's gonna started fucking many other men,bareback and if she gets knocked up,he's going to have to claim the kid.

` A couple of sick pervs whose marriage is soon to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is something more fulfilling

You claim there is nothing more fulfilling than sticking your cock in your wife's cum filled pussy, but that's not totally true. It is a great and humiliating feeling, but the best and most humiliating feeling is hearing her tell you to lick her pussy clean and then crawl between her legs while she spreads her red swollen lips apart and you actually see and smell the results of their orgasim together and smell abd see his seed, his cum, slowly seeping out of her cunt hole and coating her ass hole. Then you feel her hand on the back of your head pulling your mouth to her now cum coated lips and you begin your cleanup chore with your tounge. That's the greatest fulfillment you will get from that moment on, again and again, for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
horny as hell

my girl came home with a cum filled cunt, we had a great fuck session all night. I then got to fuck her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cum fiiled wife

My wife came home drunk with her cum filled cunt and shoved it in my face. What a turn on to lick her cunt clean. All husbands should try it you will love it. !!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wish this was my wife

i fantasise about my wife doing this for me ,it will never happen as she is such a plain jane but i would gladly let her go out and get screwed bareback so as i could clean her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
“Sloppy Wife” says it all!

Nice story. My wife and I enjoyed this quick story that was quite erotic. Particularly, we liked the fact that there was so little drama around her discovering her husband´s kink and her acting on it. That is the way it should be if you really know your spouse well. Also, this story´s pregnancy risk aspect was a very hot as this is a favorite activity for my wife. We believe that if you are going to be a hot wife, then, why not go bareback and risk the ultimate taboo of conception by another man?

I remember, when my wife finally pried out of me what my fantasy was. It only took a couple of weeks for her to fulfill it. She is quite attractive, a bit flirtatious and had several male friends eager have her spread her legs for them. She loved coming home, sitting on my face, telling me to hurry up and lick out their sperm before she got pregnant! For me the sloppier my wife is, the happier I am.

She got me a vasectomy. We now have three children from three different lovers and we are raising them as our own. My wife would never go back to boring old monogamy now. At her urging, several of her married girl friends have also taken the hot wife plunge and are enjoying extramarital cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too

My girlfriend came home late one night and was acting very horny. Since I love her hormones I was happy. She quickly pulled off her jeans and panties then lid back on the bed and instructed me to eat her pussy. First, I touch her smooth cunt with my finger and soon could see she was dripping wet. She grabbed my head and told me to eat her so I dove in! Mmmm she was soaked she stared bucking and having an orgasm almost instantly. After about 15 minutes of pussy eating I was told to fuck her. As I was inside she told me she had just fucked a guy bareback and he came inside her so she wanted me to taste her cum filled pussy. That was the first but not the last cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum filled goodness

I have also enjoyed her getting fucked by a stranger as I watched then ate her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cum licker

My wife came home after a night out ,crawled up the bed and sat on my face telling me about her night , she is hotter now because now i know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sick cuckold shit

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what about aids?

These swine don't care about diseases as long as they can satisfy their sexual cravings and deviations. These cock less idiots relish slurping up the come their whore wives bring home to them. Gutless, nut less cuckolds, so proud of their sickness and fetishes. They all should slither back into the slimy stinking sewer they crawled out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sloppy

My wife used to fuck around on her ex husband with his permission. He love having her fucked and coming home full of cum so he could suck her sloppy cunt and fuck her himself. She divorce him and moved on. I met her years later after she had broke up from a relationship. I was introduced to her by her cousin whom I worked with. I asked her out and the first night I fucked her and eat her out good. We got married a couple of months later. She had a hot body and a nice hot cunt that would milk my cock of my cum often. About 5 years of marriage, she started getting a little bored and started going bowling. She met a guy and she gave him a blow job in the car in front of our house when he dropped her off. She came in and got in bed wanting to fuck. I was in her cunt as deep as I could and she started milking my cock with her cunt. I was French kissing the fuck out of her mouth without knowing she had jus sucked and swallowed another guys cock a few minutes before. She was hot a hell. She started talking a little about her bowling nights and the guy she met and how he was hitting on her. I asked her if she may want to go out with him and she said yes. She went to Motel 6 with him and he fucked her cunt , ass and mouth on their first night. She got home and jumped in bed with me with cum in every hole. I had asked her not to clean up after her date as I wanted her full of cum. I asked her to tell me every thing. She did, as I fucked my hard long cock up her cunt. It was so slick and loose. I fucked her deep and loved the sloppy wet cum filled cunt. She told me he fucked her and pumped her full of cum and then sucked him off and swallowed his second load, he fucked her ass and pumped her full of cum before she came home. I had to fuck her ass to feel his cum and her ass was loose and slick with cum. I French kissed her a lot and tasted the cum in her mouth also. I asked her if she had ever done this before and that is when she told me that she use to do it all the time with her ex husband. She told me she enjoyed it a lot and the different varity of cocks. She told me she had fucked and sucked like 200 guys and had sucked so much cock she couldn't count them. I loved hearing all of this and told her to fuck and suck all she wanted and come home full of cum so I could fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get this fetish

It's weird. And kinda gay. I'm not gonna vote and help in bringing down your score. I was just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sloppy wives are the best

My second wife is 49 and loves to cock tease me and other men. Shortly after we married 4 years ago, we talked about her teasing and how it turns me on seeing her flirt with other men. In bed I would also talk about here teasing and how I know men get turned on by her flirty personality and touch. Eventually I shared my cuckold and cream pie fantasies. We talked in bed role playing this until we got the point of actually doing It. She was hot on the idea and my constant encouragement made it finally happen. About 2 years ago she had sex with a man we both know 15 years her junior. We don’t use protection and she knew she wasn’t using it with him. Afterwards there is nothing like sliding into her swollen pussy knowing that an hour ago another man ejaculated his sperm inside her. She saw him for about 18 months about once a week. One of my favorites is sleeping spooned into her and just stayed hard for several hours inside her filled pussy. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the cum in her and start to slowly slide in and out of her while she’s sleeping. She’ll moan while i do this and might wake up but after 10 or so minutes thinking about the sperm in her and how’s its coating my cock, I unload my cum into her and fall back asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick Fucks!

Yeah right! If she gave you aids or got pregnant with another guy's kid that old about face would happen in a heartbeat! Guys like you are gay and you don't need a wife just suck the cum out of your boyfriend's ass. Don't bother fucking up a woman's life for your gay boy fantasies! Oh by the way.....get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wetter is better

My girlfriend came home late one night and she wanted to be eaten bad. Of course, I started licking her. What's I found was she was soaked! Wetter than ever. I said my god your pussy is soaked! She then said "well, because I had a guy cum inside me and I wanted to to eat his cum out of me. She was dripping wet and I was very turned on. I ate her to several orgasms then slid my cock I her used pussy and filled it with more cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Try it

It may sound weird to some people but my wife came home drunk one night and stood next to our bed. She was wearing a short skirt so I reached over and touched her pussy. It was soaked so I asked her what she had been doing. She giggled and said she had gotten her pussy ready for me to eat. I was getting very hard and horny as my wife pushed her pussy into my face. I licked her and I could tell she had gotten fucked because I often lick her after I cum in her. We both got very turned on as she told me how she had accidentally gotten fucked and knew how much I love eating her cum filled pussy. This was the start of great fun for both of us. Try it you may get hooked on cummy pussy as I am!!!!o

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love

The stories the anons out in the comments are hilarious. Nasty old wife comes home after screwing a few guys and they are in heaven. Yeah, right.

Stormgod59Stormgod59over 5 years ago
SUPER HOT

Loved the story. It was super hot. I have always wanted whatever woman I was with to be sexually active with others. I discovered that the idea of being with such a woman was a sexual turn on for me was when I was eighteen and had run into the mother of a girl I had been in love with. The mother invited me to her home to share dinner with her and her daughter. When I arrived I saw that her daughter was obviously pregnant (about 5 months), but seeing her immediately rekindled the feelings I'd previously had for her. And thinking about her with the other guy, imagining the two of them together, fucking wildly and her taking his cum while begging him to fill her and impregnate her made me want her even more. But she stayed with the guy. A short while later she began fucking other guys behind his back, which he hated. And she had several children, with some being by other men, which he also hated. The fact is that she chose the wrong man. I wanted her to be exactly the way she was, and would have supported and encouraged her actions. To me, the problem isn't that a woman is fucking another man or that she gets impregnated by her lover. It happens more often than people admit. The problem is that we, especially Americans, continue to cling to the antiquated Victorian concepts of marriage and family - which is not really that a married man and woman should be sexually active with only each other, because there was ample adultery occurring even then, but that the man or woman should not be known to have extracurricular sexual activity. This story is a more average account of how many marriages would be if the spouses were truthful with each other and I like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
misunderstanding

My 35yo wife came home from a 'girls night out' with a sopping wet cunny. It was because they had seen a male stripper, and she was turbo-charged horny and her juices were all her own. But I (stupidly) told her I loved her being sloppy, and the thought of having to settle for sloppy seconds was a huge turn on for me. It's now one year later, and she brings home 'real' sloppy seconds about every 3rd saturday night or should I say very early sunday morning..... and my rock hard cock is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wankers will love this one

Another writer who makes the husband a wimp and an idiot. I have to laugh the comments from the boys in their panties to try being like the loser husband in this story They enjoy another mans leavings so obviously they have a gay streak in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not so good

i got sloppy seconds one time,after my wife came in and confessed take our neighbor had just fucked her,.oh really?..so how was it?..He was Huge,.and not gentle,like you!.oh yeah?..so did you like it?..oh well,.it was different,.All Hot over there at his house!..No a/c?..No,.look how sweaty i am?..Her hair all flat,.and make-up all smeared?..Did he do you if his wife's bed?..No,.I think we were in one of his young daughters rooms?..Oh?..nice soft bed?..no,just an old pick mattress,laying down in the middle of the floor,.and with not even no damn sheets!..And little girls dolls and clothes laying everywhere,.Really?..It was kind of messy,.huh?.i asked?..feeling my dick getting hard?..So,tell me more?..He fucked you with his big dick,real hard,in one of his daughters bedrooms,and it was all Hot in there?..And,.What else do you remember?..Oh,.That's about it?...Mmmm?..Oh Yeah,.I remember that the bedroom smelled all pissy wet?..oh really?..Yeah!..It was all hot and smelled like stinky wet pee,really bad!..It was that strong?..Mmmm-Hummm!..I've never been any place and smelled the odor of wet pee that strong and noticeable,.but don't ask me why?..but just being in there smelling it made me so damn horny,that i let him fuck me two times,just to be able to get more horny from smelling the strong pee -pee odor...Wow!..so can i feel of your pussy?..Is It still all wet?..It should be?..Well,..it was all wet and open,and then I fucked her too,real slow and easy until she peed all in our bed,.and now our room smells like the neighbor girls pissy bedroom,.and it keeps me all horny smelling it,thinking about her secret visit next door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is kind of short for a story of this nature but was a turn on anyway. My late wife and I were swingers but it wasn't until she had an affair that I didn't know about that I discovered my passion for sloppy seconds. After the affair came out we talked a lot about what she had done and why and was happy to fill in details I otherwise wouldn't have known about.

Surprisingly I found it to be a turn on, especially when she told me that she had often had sex with me after she had been with her lover during the day. After that we entered the world of swinging and I often encouraged her to have sex with men of her choice and then to tell me about it while we had sex. One evening when I was trying to give her oral sex, she kept trying to stop me and eventually told me she hadn't had time to take a bath but encouraged me to fuck her instead.

While we had sex she filled in the details of what she had done during the day and told me that she had sex twice with him but hadn't cleaned up afterward. When she whispered in my ear, "Your cock is swimming in his sperm." I went off like a rocket taking her along with me in what was one of the best orgasms either of us had ever had.

After that it became a regular part of our repertoire in sex, then later I sometimes watched her have sex with other men. As our lives evolved she eventually began having sex with other women and found she liked that as well. Eventually she did allow me to give her oral after she had sex with another man and it was such a turn on we continued that activity.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
The best time in my married life was when my wife

was fucking other men. They satisfied her in ways I never could and she was willing to come home to my bed and let me try.

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Undeveloped Male Fantasy

*2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
my fantasy too

I enjoyed this story it is my fantasy to eat my wife’s cum filled pussy after she’s been with another guy so if any guys out there wants to fuck my wife let me know we live in upstate s c

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

All these lying pieces of shit.with their pathetic little fantasy comments are sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my wife

my wife came in late and showed me her very swollen pussy. look at my ass hole ;he fucked my ass and it hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love my wife fucking other men

I love my wife fucking other men, especially the older men.

Sometimes I get to watch her with the older men,

I hand her over to them and ask them to please fuck my wife.

It is such a turn on for me, and she loves having sex with different men.

I especially like our friend fucking her, he has a key to our home

and comes whenever he wants,

I really love watching her give him a blowjob. T3xSoC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a lad i had no problem going in on sloppy seconds had some wild times with some wild girls and it didnt matter that a girl had already been fucked and full of cum i needed to fuck and cum as well. My first time going down on a girl was when i gave a girl a lift home i knew at least two guys had already fucked her but i needed sex as well. As we were alone in my car and she was clearly wanting more sex and i decided i wanted to lick her pussy well she was a bit shocked but amazed by the fact i wanted to and i loved the creamy taste of her. We are now married and i still get to taste sloppy seconds on a regular basis and still enjoy the best sex iv ever had

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I loved this story! Very Hot and to the point. Just can't figure these jerks that read a story like this then complain! They must not have anything better to do. I mean the title pretty much explains the plot! Why get all pissy cuz it is about a wife that brings home a sloppy pussy for hubby? If you don't like it don't have to read it or do it! A bunch of jerks if you ask me!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I wish this was my wife that that to me! "Is this what you want?" Well, yeah! "So you want me to fuck someone, and bring my come filled pussy home to you. Is that what you want?" Well yeah! Love it!

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 2 years ago

YES!!! I loved this with my first wife and several girlfriends in between my marriages. Unfortunately, my current 2nd wife doesn’t agree with this scenario so, I am left to enjoy the memories of past pussies full of cum. There is nothing like a woman full of another man’s cum that one can enjoy. And, the fuck stories the lady can tell after getting fucked are wonderful. I do miss them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I encouraged my wife to fuck our friend, it took about three months to convince her.I told her that hr fancied her as I cough him plenty of times checking her out, especially your tits.

When she did agreed to do it, we picked a night we knew he would be home, on that night I washed her and shaved her cunt, I told her that he told me that he likes shaved cunts. I drove her to his place and let her out a few houses before his. I watched her knock on his door and go inside.

I went home and waited for her to come home, at around 3.30am she got home and told me that I was right he always wanted to me, and he loves my tits. She told me that they fucked twice and that he wants to fuck me again. She told me all this as I was fucking her, and asked her if she was willing to fuck him again. She said definitely am, when would you like me too, i answered as soon as you can, she fuck him that night and is still fucking him, ,sometimes I get her not to wear a bra when I know he is going to come just so I can watch him looking at her,

We are going to set up a camera in the living room so I can watch them fuck, hopefully next weekend, tonight she is with him and I told her not to come home until tomorrow evening.

I will post more after next weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely Loved It!

This is a definite MUST DO on my list of things to experience, the only difference being that I would also want to watch.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years ago

A perfect marriage. And a splendid arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THIS STORY GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH. ONLY RETARDS WOULD ENJOY THIS SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Faithful women died off years ago, don't know why any men would bother marrying the trash of today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story, but it could do with more information to the build up to her agreeing to fuck other men.

It took almost two years of myself and my wife talking about it, who she should and shouldn't fuck.

I have a medical problem and didn't think she should suffer because of it.

After almost two years we decided that she should try and fuck our friend, over the next few months she give him little hints, I was encouraging her but also telling her if she didn't want to go through with it it was ok.

She arranged for him to come for dinner on a Friday evening, Friday came and we had a lovely meal afterwards we had a few drinks, I said that I was sorry but I would have to go to bed as I was in a lot of pain and needed to talk my medication.

He said he would go but I said no stay and have a few drinks.

I went to bed and left them in the sitting room.

She came to bed around 2am and said he fucked me twice and put my hand against her cunt, it was very wet I was hard and she got on top of me it really felt so hot and I came quicker than I wanted, as we fucked she told me what they did and he wants me to go to his place as soon as I can.

I asked her when are you going, she said tomorrow afternoon if you don't mind. I gave her a kiss and hug telling her I love her and to enjoy herself. She went the next afternoon and came home Monday morning around 3.30am.

They fucked as much as they could also he asked her to walk around naked when they went to get food or drinks.

They are still selling eachother and he knows now that I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love being second. I love fucking sloppy pussies and I love kissing and licking a woman after she has been fucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man cock wetting story, would love My wife to get fucked too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Judging from these stories, the only women who ever cheat are 10/10, drop-dead, gorgeous women. None of these women who've had kids suffer any ill effects, such as stretch-marks, sag, cellulite, etc. Every women looks 10-20 years younger than her actual age. None of the are self-conscious about their appearance. This is literally less that .01% of the female population.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love my wife coming home with a well used pussy still full. I love hearing about how the other man fucked her so good and him getting excited that she’s married. Shooting her full of cum telling her to feed it to me.

It excites me that even though she doesn’t like him talking about me she still doesn’t stop him for fucking her and treating her like a slut that can’t say no. Telling her to go home and show your husband what other men do to his wife. I still love her no matter how many men she spreads her legs for.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo12 months ago

we are a very kinky cpl, we swing a lot with other cpl or single M or F,,but alleys together...once we where in Jamaica and met this nice black cpl, we spend the whole day drinking and playing around,,,i got tired and told Lydia i m going to our room...few hrs later i felt a warm mouth sucking my dick i thought it was Lydia,,i turned the light,,to my surprise it was Misha the local Jamaican women, before i say a word she got over me and start fucking me and telling me that my wife in the other room getting fuck by her husband and his friend,,that when i cum in her pussy...son Lydia walked with cum in her bra and showed me her fucked cunt full of cum...Misha start licking her tites and guided her fucked pussy over my mouth i start licking and cleaning her ass and pussy...and from that day we enjoy swinging a part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife came home sloppy once and that was to much for me. She got custody but the children hated it and as soon as they were old enough to choose they moved in with me. Stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We went to a party not expecting anything but a good time. Hours later my wife laid in our bed and I ate her pussy for a long time then fucked her. Nothing like it - too hard to explain but ended up some of the most enjoyable experiences we ever had. I've done it with other women but nothing excites me more then being with my wife after a party.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, but too short. Love the comments. My favorites are the ones that read it twice a few years apart and said it was horrible both times! Love the ones commenting about "wedding vows" after choosing a "Sloppy Wife" story, LOL. You can't make this shit up. Same with "Why be married" - Why are you HERE??? This is "Lit-EROTICA" - While you are here being a hypocrite, your wife is probably out getting banged by someone who is actually fun. Go back to your bible study!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love finding out my wife is full of another mans cum. I can remember being unable to resist tasting her. Struggling to get my tongue in her as deep as I can, loving the idea of her feeding me. My wife was beautiful so I don’t blame men not caring about her being married. I love thinking about him fucking her so good she goes back and lets him fill her up.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

not a fan of the pregnancy threat

markmcrmarkmcrabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story just my kind of fantasy

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous