Slops

Story Info
Wife has sissy husband clean her up.
1.3k words
3.28
28.3k
16
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bec had been 'buying' Ganga again, using her body as payment just as her dealer required and Bec loved so much. Now here I was lying on the sturdy coffee table with Bec striding towards me, naked but for stilettos and a gleaming covering of cum. I watched it dripping from her crotch, anticipating her holes messily emptying across my tongue as she described her efforts to purchase the drugs she loved and which made her the sex-hungry slut we both enjoyed.

Bec stepped close to my head so that looking up at her I was peering up past her shaven cunt, big soft tits and into her stoned, randy intensely smiling eyes as she viewed the exposed naked body laid before her.

"Ready slut? I need to empty these loads."

"loads?!" I noted as Bec stepped astride my head but still standing above me, her cunt was gaping as her thighs parted and I could look up inside her body, cum was leaking out and mixing with that already smeared copiously about her crotch and thighs.

Bec began to lean forward to place her hands on either side of my hips, her puffy lips smiling above my straining cock, her open cunt beginning to dribble, her arse now exposed as a raw-looking loose pucker, a drop of cum dripped down and landed on my forehead.

"DON'T miss a drop slut!" Bec commanded. Then she lowered her crotch until my face was buried in her mess.

She was full! As I licked, she groaned and I felt her cunt contract on my probing tongue, copious cum flowed with each of thise contractions. I suckled into her cunt, sucking her long labia, lapping from her arse to her clit and slobbering away like the good cum faggot she needed and desired.

As I began her clean up Bec described how she'd been fucked in every hole, finally by three men!

The dealer had as usually was the case had Bec kneel before him and staring into his eyes had her face fucked balls deep until he stuffed himself balls deep and pumped his balls into her gullet. he brought her the ounce but had two other baggies with him. He'd put the three baggies beside him and told her he had two mates turning up soon. If she served them as well as paying him he'd 'give' her the three baggies. When Bec was told it was Schlong and a mate of his she smiled and promised to be a very bad girl and swallowed his 8" to the balls until he was stone hard again then stood up, straddled his lap and lowered her arsehole onto the tip of his cock teasingly. She described how it thrilled her to feel the big head slowly loosening her arsehole until all of a sudden he rammed himself up into her arse causing her to squeal as they began to fuck hard and fast as her oft fucked arse loosened up and Bec had her first anal cum of the day.

Schlong and a mate of his Paul turned up while Bec was squealing at the wonderful arse-fuck she was enjoying and walked into the games room to see Bec, naked, bouncing her gaping black arsehole up and down on an 8" white cock that was close to unloading its second load of the morning into her body.

As she related this my lips were sucking at swollen arsehole into my mouth where my tongue delved deeply and their cum ran into my mouth to be swallowed with relish.

Schlong had stepped up to her and grabbed her tits squeezing them roughly as she was pounding up and down trying to satisfy the dealers' love of a perverse anal slut. She sat back on my mouth hard as she described how she'd pulled Schlongs' zip down and retrieved the huge 10" cock she loved to have to pound her and immediately sucked on the big head. Schlong grabbed her head and stuffed her throat, causing her to choke as his thick cock hardened and Bec described in detail how the two of them had just stuffed her deep and were especially rough to show the third man what a complete slut she was.

When she described how the dealer had held her down enjoying her choking and her arsehole contracting around his cock as he came she erupted on my face and sprayed cum out of her arsehole across my face.

She was wanking my aching cock, edging me.

When they'd finished in her she'd been unceremoniously pushed off to one side so that she fell to the floor until the third man, cock in hand had pulled her up and pushed her face-first across the pool table.

Bec had said how excited she was when this man she'd never seen before just rammed his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her hard and deep causing her to cum noisily. She said how she'd felt the cum pouring out of her and down her inner thighs. I was drinking the remaining juice as it still poured from her arse and cunt as I was still being edged and dying to spray my load into her where it'd mix with the others loads.

Bec went on to say how the one fucking her had pounded away until he'd blown deep in her cunt and then pulled out and sat back while she lay across the table with cum running out of her holes in a display of her sluttishness.

I kept licking her holes trying to clean her up without much luck and she kept teasing me, enjoying my torture.

Bec ground down onto my face and continued with her recounting of her being a whore.

"Scholng pulled me up and made me straddle his lap, he aimed his big white cock at my cunt and forced me down onto it. i was slow sloppy it went in easily but I loved it and moaned so the third guy came over and stuffed his half-hard and slimy cock in my mouth to shut me up. The dealer knelt behind me and slammed his cock into my arsehole so I was airtight."

She was contracting throughout this as her excitement rose again during the retelling and reliving of the sexual abuse she had loved so much.

She went on, "They fucked my three holes until they creamed me real deep and good. I didn't even taste it he was so deep in my throat!" and she came squirting all over me again so that I was socked in theirs and her juices and piss. Then she leaned forward and swallowed my cock and I squealed into her sloppy mess, "Yes my slut, eat me." and rammed my hips upwards to drive my cockhead as deep as I could manage into her gullet.

Bec and I were locked in a 69 of passionate expression of being sluts, dirty, slop loving sluts. We devoured each other driving each other to cum as hard as we could make them. We both wanted the other to cum so hard they'd pass out and become a passive receptacle for our passion and perversions. Whoever did pass out was going to scream long and loud as they were forced to do whatever the other wanted to do to them.

I could feel my orgasm rising, Bec could feel it as well and told me,

"Cum slut. Feed momma, give her your juice my slut." I exploded into her gullet, feeling the head of my cock pulsing in her throat as I shot straight into her guts and bit her clit. She moaned increasing my stimulation and came, again spraying the remaining slop in her cunt and arse across my face. We finished off each other eating the slop of ours and others passion until, exhausted we sort of melted together and lay, sweating, trembling heap of flesh, satisfied, happy with our joint kinky enjoyment.

It may not be normal but I love having my lover a filthy cum filled, loose and sloppy fuck hole. I adore her wide-open orifices used by strangers to me and left for me to slop out and revel in our combined perversions.

(_/ ✊🏿 _)